6 Man ✫ H.S.

By macklemcvey

∙COMPLETED ∙ ❝Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for, ends up being the one behind the gun.❞ A supernat... More

6 Man ✫
Playlist ✫
1| Resurrection*
2|Telepathy
3| Healing
4| Teleportation
5| Force Fields
6| Pyrokinesis*
7| Divination
8| Concilium*
9| Electrokinesis
10| Psychokinesis*
11| Descensum
12| Necrokinesis
13| Vitalum Vitalis
14| Clairaudience*
15| Hypnosis
16| Cloning*
17| Clairvoyance
18| Fading
19| Adjusting
20| Immortality*
21| Transmutation
22| Deflection
23| Genesis
24| Shapeshifting
25| Thermokinesis*
26| Possession
27| Manifestation*
28| Immunity*
29| Deviation
30| Enchantment*
31| Geokinesis
32| Cryokinesis
33| Apportation
34| Empathy
35| Lightning Teleportation
36| Swallowing*
37| Projection*
38| Mental Shield
39| Elasticity*
41| Crushing*
42| Petrification
43| Strangulation
44| Agility
45| Mind Manipulation
46| Atmokinesis
47| Acid Secretion
48| Technopathy
49| Invincibility
50| Conjuration
51| Hovering
52| Body Insertion
53| Super Strength
54| Energy Sparks
55| Age Shifting
56| Mediumship
57| Pressurization
58| Flaming
59| Liquification*
60| Glistening*
61 Pt. 1| Invisibility
61 Pt. 2| Intangibility*
Epilogue ✫
harry's dick
Q&A ✫
Thank you ✫
You & The 6 ✫
Other H.S. fanfics

40| Retrocognition*

23.1K 876 531
By macklemcvey

Retrocognition: the ability to see the past in the form of a vision or premonition.

Can anyone guess why I'm like throwing loads of smutty chapters at you? 'Cause the last chapter was smutty and then there's this one and the next one.

There's two reasons and whoever guesses them will get chapter dedications ☺️

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

H.S. // 6 Man

   "Fuck, baby."

  I groaned deeply as I thrusted into Sage heavily, feeling her nails dig into the skin of my back as she threw her head back to let out a shaky moan. Kneeling on the bed, I wrapped my arms around her firmer, pulling her onto my c.ock and fucking her like that, thrusting my hips upwards into her in swift and sharp movements. The bed moved under our bodies, the sound of our quiet moans and skin on skin contact filling up my ears as I felt myself inch closer to the edge.

   "Harry, baby, you feel so good," Sage moaned into my ear with heavy pants, feeling her delicate hands grip my shoulders tightly.

  She tilted her body backwards, angling it in a different way to allow me to fuck into her much more easily. I parted my lips to speak in Spanish to her, wanting to tell her that she felt good around my cock. But I was cut off when the sound of my bedroom door opening caused my body to stiffen and panic.

   "Harry, you twat, I need to talk to you-oh shite this is probably the wrong time."

  Sage let out a tiny screech as soon as she spotted Maximus walking into the room. I quickly wrapped my arms around her tight; concealing her naked body with my larger one so that the only thing Maximus was able to see was my bare back and ass. I pulled the sheets back over us while I parted my lips to speak.

   "Maximus, get the fuck out!" I yelled at him, making him roll his eyes, leisurely strolling out of my bedroom and slamming the door shut.

  With a shake of my head, I sighed, turning back to face Sage who lay there under me with a mortified look on her face, sheets wrapped tightly around her naked body.

   "Oh my god," she whispered, her face utterly red with embarrassment. I rolled my lips inwards to avoid laughing, but she quickly noticed, pulling her thick brows down over her stormy eyes. "Are you seriously laughing right now?"

   "It's funny," I defended myself, making her jaw drop, before she smacked my bicep.

   "Your fucking brother just walked in on us having sex. We were so loud!"

   "It's fine, Sage. He's walked in on me so many times," I told her, and it was true. Sometimes it'd be when I was fucking witches for work, other times it'd be when I was fucking normal women for pleasure. "That's why he didn't really leave as soon as he walked in."

   "What? Did he expect you to talk to him while we were still doing it or something?"

   "Yeah," I nodded, making her widen her eyes before shaking her head slightly. "He's just like that."

   "I'm still embarrassed. He saw my fucking boobs," she grumbled, wrapping her arms around her large bust.

  I chuckled lightly under my breath, ducking down to kiss her, surprising her a little as she unwrapped her arms from around her bare torso and roped them around my shoulders. Leaning my weight onto one of my elbows near her head, I continued kissing her deeply, slipping my hand down between her parted thighs. Her lips broke away from mine when my fingers made contact with her warmth, a whimper falling out when I dragged two fingers firmly up her wet slit.

  My forehead dropped to hers with a sharp inhale when I felt her soft fingers wrap around my erect cock firmly, slick from being inside of her. She slid her curled fingers up and down my length, pulling the velvety skin over the tip and back, emitting a heavy grunt from my lips. At the same time, I pushed my fingers into her, earning a soft moan from her sweet mouth as her head pushed back against the pillow. I stretched my palm wide, thrusting my fingers into her heavily, causing her to inhale sharply just as I groaned deeply when she ran her thumb over my sensitive slit.

  I continued to fuck her with my fingers as she jerked me off, the room filling up with quiet noises of my fingers fucking her slick pussy along with her hand tugging at my cock noisily. Our moans were mixed with our heavy, breathless pants while our foreheads stayed pressed together, swollen lips parted against each other's. I could tell she was close by the way her face scrunched up with utter pleasure, more high-pitched shorter moans escaping her lips as her other hand fisted the white sheets near her hips. I ducked down low near her ear, parting my lips and whispering something to push her over the edge.

   "Libérate para mí, Sage," I murmured in Spanish huskily, smirking when she let out a small whine at my words, knowing that she always found it utterly hot whenever I spoke Spanish. Release for me, Sage.

   "Harry, baby," she cried in pleasure, finally releasing onto my fingers.

  Her hand paused its movements on my cock as she let go, body jolting a little as her release dripped down my fingers messily and onto the sheets. Just the sight of her slickness and release coating my fingers pushed my even closer to the edge, making me immediately push her hand away and grip my own cock. I tugged at it hard, exhaling breathlessly as I felt my muscles tense and body beg to release. Sage murmured dirty words into my ear to encourage me, fingernails lightly scratching my chest as her soft plump lips left hot, wet kisses along my jaw.

  My body rose up quickly, kneeling between her legs where she gazed up at me with her wide, stormy eyes, arousing me further as she slipped two of her fingers into her mouth and squeezed her full breast with her other hand. The sight was too much for me to handle, a gasp escaping my lips as I felt my orgasm hit me out of nowhere.

  My release came out in short white spurts, the hot cum hitting Sage's body for sure as my eyes stayed screwed shut. My hand worked my cock while I released, head tipped back slightly with my bottom lip hung low, deep groans falling from my mouth. After one last spurt, I exhaled heavily, letting go of my length and finally opening my eyes. My lips parted even more at the sight in front of me, tongue running over my lower lip at the way my release messily decorated the soft, dark skin of Sage's breasts and stomach.

  My eyes travelled up to meet hers, throat going dry at the way she gazed at me back with a smirk, finger moving down to scoop up some of my release from the curve of her breast. She slipped her finger into her mouth, hollowing her cheeks out with her plump, pink lips wrapped around the digit, a hum of satisfaction emitting from her throat. She popped her finger out, letting out an uncharacteristic giggle when she noticed me in my slightly dazed, mesmerized state. She was just so utterly captivating; it drove me insane sometimes. Actually: all the time.

   "We're so messy," she commented with another short laugh, peering between her legs at the wet spot that stained the white sheets. Gaze flickering back to the mess I created on her beautiful body.

   "Mhmm," I hummed in reply, hovering over her body, trying not to make contact with the mess I've created on it as I tried to reach her lips. "But I love it," I whispered against her lips, before giving them a short kiss.

  We showered and got cleaned up. Sage said that she had a meeting with the witch council to discuss The Saviors whom were in New Orleans. I simply nodded and said go for it as Maximus needed to talk to me urgently about something as he said so when he walked in on Sage and I. Sage left me with a kiss to my cheek, giving my ass a surprising squeeze that made me yelp at the unexpected move. As soon as she was out of the door, Maximus dragged me to Jason's car and soon enough we were driving off into the woods.

   "He called you yesterday night?" I arched a brow at Maximus while digging my hands into the pockets of my coat as we walked through the dark woods.

   "He did, because apparently you're not updating him on what's happening with Sage so he's growing slightly suspicious," Maximus told me in a patronizing tone, making me scowl.

   "Did he say how long?"

   "No but I'm assuming it's been a month since you've called him up," Maximus said in reply, making me let out a frustrating groan.

   "That's because I was too busy with Sage. That was her mourning period," I told him, making him roll his eyes.

   "Well I don't care, and neither does Colton-ow you fucker!" Maximus yelped when I smacked his head with a tight frown. "I'm not showing your girlfriend any sympathy after what you did to mine," he snapped all of a sudden, referring to Rosalie. I retracted my hand, pressing my lips tightly as I felt tension fall over us again.

   "I did what I did for a reason," I murmured softly, gaze averting to my feet.

   "Yeah whatever," Maximus muttered under his breath, clearly wanting to change the subject back to Colton. "He kept warning me about killing me if he ever found out I was lying to him about you and Sage."

   "He did?" I arched a brow. "Well shit."

   "What do we do when she finds out? What the hell will you tell Colton when he comes, which is soon by the way," Maximus bombarded me, making me curse.

   "For fuck's sake, Maximus. I'll just tell him that she found out. He won't know about our relationship. When I tell him she found out, he'll be disappointed in me and forbid me from taking part in the rest of the mission, which is killing her. He'll put you in charge, and I'll stay out of the game. You will tell me everything that is going on so that I can figure out a way to protect Sage from all of that bullshit," I explained, making him listen attentively with pursed lips.

   "She won't let you protect her, you know that don't you?" Maximus muttered quietly, making me bite my lip and nod.

   "I know, but I'm going to try, somehow. I'll figure it out when it happens, alright?"

   "Whatever you say, little brother."

~-~

  S.E // The 7th Supreme

   "We can't track them."

  I let out a heavy sigh, rubbing my temples with the pads of my fingers before looking up at the pairs of eyes that all gazed at me expectantly.

   "It's probably because they're cloaked in some way," I responded to Rowena, chewing on my lower lip.

   "We can still break through it with enough power," Atticus suggested.

   "Where can we get power like that?" Frida questioned.

   "From Sage of course, we can channel her and maybe someone else who's strong in order to break through whatever is cloaking them," Atticus said in an obvious tone.

   "Atticus, we need something to connect us to The Saviors. Like their ring or anything. We can't just use a locator spell without something to give the spell for it to track The Saviors down. Have you forgotten everything you've learnt in this institution?" Esmeralda taunted her son, making him scowl nastily at her.

   "There's no need to mock me, mother," he snapped at her. "I was just suggesting an idea for our current problem."

   "Ah yes the problem Sage created-"

   "Mother," Atticus snarled, his dark eyes shooting her a warning look as I clenched my jaw.

   "It's not my fault I'm the fucking Supreme," I said slowly in a harsh tone, earning a glare from Esmeralda and her cold, blue eyes.

   "Of course not, Sage. It's your mother's fault," Frida piped in, folding her arms over her chest as I let out a small sigh at her words, completely used to the obvious shade towards my mother.

   "Frida, that was unnecessary," Sephy commented with a frown.

   "Yeah it was; could you all stop bashing Sage. She doesn't need any of your bullshit," Rowena spoke up firmly, pissed off as she referred to Esmeralda and Frida. "Back to The Saviors, so we can't use a locater spell on them because we don't have anything of theirs to use because we've never come in contact with them properly enough to get something from them," Rowena summed up, silently indicating that we're back at square 1.

   "All we can do is increase the security and start preparing the girls to protect themselves. The Saviors will attack again soon, and this time it will be us and we have to be ready," I said, making everyone murmur in response.

   "I don't like this," Esmeralda murmured softly.

   "I never asked if you did," I muttered dryly.

   "We're preparing the girls for war."

   "If we don't do that, they're all going to end up dead. We can't fall like all those covens did just because of our morals," Atticus pointed out in an obvious tone, ready to argue with his mother until he won.

   "We're training them to kill human beings-"

   "The Saviors are not humans. They are fucking monsters, pricks who hate us for our special abilities that we never chose to be born with. They deserve to die," Atticus snapped in anger, his eyes immediately turning a shade darker as the blue/black veins appeared underneath his eyes. The lights in the room flickered as he snarled the last few words.

   "Atticus," I murmured softly. "They'll get what they deserve," I told him, making his gaze shift to me. His eyes turned back to its light chocolate color, the dark veins under his eyes disappearing.

   "They fucking better," he uttered in a harsh tone. "I'm sick and tired of them thinking that we're the fucking scum of the earth. I'm fucking tired of the fact that they think they can take us down-"

   "But they have taken you white witches down, multiple times," Frida spoke up quietly, causing Atticus' eyes to snap towards hers. "It's because of that man isn't it? 6 Man?"

  I swallowed thickly at the mention of his name, feeling my stomach tighten in the most uncomfortable way. Just the sound of that name made my skin crawl. Atticus noticed my discomfort, placing a warm hand on my shoulder and squeezing it while he stood near me.

   "Sage will put an end to him, just you wait and see," Atticus told her.

   "She's trained well enough?"

   "Yes I am," I spoke up for myself this time. "Are you questioning my abilities, Frida?" I inquired in a cold tone, hating how our relationship turned toxic so quickly after Grams died. "Do you want to remind you of how much power I have again?" I couldn't help but question; referring to the time I made her brain feel like it's being shredded on the inside.

   "Oh I'm sure you'd love to wouldn't you? Especially since your boyfriend isn't here to witness how much power you really have. Didn't you scare him last time-"

   "Enough!" Sephy slammed her fist against the mahogany wood of the long table. "If this feud continues any longer, Frida you will be forbidden from attending Council meetings."

   "Why me?" she widened her eyes, scowling in annoyance. "Our bitch of a niece-"

   "Bitch of a niece! Are you fucking kidding me? Grams' dying is not my fault for god's sake! Dad would've hated you for treating me like this," I yelled at her, shaking with anger as I tried to keep a cap on my temper, otherwise my powers would go haywire. "Here, take your stupid protection ring back," I fumbled with the moonstone ring that sat on the middle finger of my right hand. I tossed it at her in anger, feeling the tears prick my eyes because I was hurt.

  I stormed out of the room with my clenching my fists as I left, causing the lights bulbs to burst in the room, earning a shriek from Esmeralda. The back of my hand was dragged across my cheek as I rushed out of the Buckner Mansion and walked towards my one.

   "Sage!" Atticus called out from behind me, making me walk faster as I tried to control my tears.

  But he caught up with me quickly, grabbing my arm and spinning me around. He quickly engulfed me in a warm, firm hug. I felt the tears trickle down my cheeks as I hugged him back, wrapping my arms tightly around his torso as he tucked his chin into the dip of my shoulder and tightened his arms around my shoulders.

   "Hey, sugar, it's okay," he whispered comforting words to me, rubbing my back as I cried a little out of frustration and sadness. "I'm here for you. I'm always here for you."

   "They've never given me such a hard time like this. I mean how could they? Grams died just a month ago and them being like this is just like rubbing salt into my open wounds!"

   "They're just being shitty because they're worried. They know something shitty is going to happen for sure and it's going to drag us all down. I don't know about Frida, but I know my mom is. You know she loves the girls of the academy like they're her own daughters, obviously the idea of them fighting some sort of witches versus Saviors war kills her," Atticus rambled a bit. "But even then, she shouldn't treat you like that, nobody should," he pulled away to gaze at me with a tight-lipped smile.

   "Everyone's just been up my ass lately it's frustrating me," I sighed heavily, sniffling as I wiped my tears away.

   "Even Harry?" Atticus shot me a cheeky wink, making me widen my eyes and burst out into laughter, slapping his bicep.

   "Atticus!" I gaped at him, while he shrugged casually, lips stretching out into his charming smile. "You're disgusting."

   "Hey, I made you laugh. I'm disgustingly funny," he grinned widely, making me roll my eyes before I hugged him again.

   "Yes you are, and thank you for making me laugh," I told him, squeezing his shoulders. "I know I can always count on you to be there for me."

   "Of course, Sage. Rowena and I will always be here for you, 'cause we love you," he told me sincerely, pulling back and pinching my cheek. "Harry too, I guess."

   "I guess?" I arched a brow at him with a chuckle, making him shrug again.

   "He may be your papi, but he still didn't give me that kiss I wanted. I don't trust him."

   "Maybe I can get him to give you that kiss by telling him he'll get a blow job if he does it," I mused, making Atticus snort with laughter.

   "You should do it now! We could have a threesome!"

   "Atticus, you dirty little shit!" I exclaimed loudly with wide eyes, smacking his bicep while he laughed loudly, clutching his stomach.

   "I was just kidding! Sex with you? Ew."

   "Exactly, please keep that in mind whenever you suggest shit like that," I poked his forehead, making him frown and pout. "C'mon, let's go inside it's freezing out here."

   "Okay bye."

   "Where the fuck are you going?"

   "Oh I thought you were gonna call Harry up and ask him to come over," Atticus said with a genuine frown. "'Cause you're sad and he makes you happy."

   "Oh Atti, you already cheered me up. I don't need Harry to make me happy all the time, I have you," I told him honestly, making him smile a little. "C'mon, let's finish off Mr. Robot."

~-~

  Atticus was already in my bedroom, as I stayed downstairs to make some popcorn. Once the big bowl was filled with buttery goodness, I tucked it into the curve of my arm and began eating from it because I was hungry as hell. As I walked past the empty hallways to my room, I passed by a bedroom that had something in it, which caught my eye. I halted my movements, frowning to myself and walking backwards until I was standing in front of the open doorway, peering into the furnished room.

  Near the window was a baby's cot. My breath hitched in my throat as I felt a sense of déjà vu, like this has happened before. It was then I remembered that this looked exactly like the baby in the cot in my vision. I sucked in a breath as I walked into the room, wondering how the hell was there a baby in this house. I peered over the cot, widening my eyes when I recognized the baby as the one that gave me the vision.

   "Sage?" I jolted in surprise, spinning around to find Aunt Sephy right behind me with a frown on her face. I didn't even hear her walk in.

   "When did you get here?"

   "Just a minute ago," she told me, walking over to the cot and picking up the baby who let out a tiny giggle.

   "You never told me this baby survived. I thought there were no survivors in the French Quarter," I said, slightly annoyed that I never knew about this.

   "I'm sorry, Sage I should've told you earlier. The police found the baby and a few other girls locked up in Gram's wine cellar a few weeks ago. You were mourning so I didn't want to bother you," she explained, making me purse my lips.

   "It would't have bothered me, you know that Aunt Sephy," I frowned at her, but she waved me off.

   "Too much was happening, even I forgot to mention it to you."

   "Alright. Where are the girls now? And how come I never noticed the baby around here?"

   "Esmeralda has kindly allowed the girls to stay at the Buckner Mansion with her students. As for the baby, she actually lives with a family member of the mother's, whom I know very well. I was just babysitting her tonight for the first time," she told me, before the baby began making noises of discomfort.

   "Well this was part of the vision I saw."

   "What?" Aunt Sephy frowned in confusion.

   "The prophecy I saw. The one this baby made me see. It had one part where there was a baby in a cot, and the surroundings looked exactly like this. I felt like I was walking into the vision itself when I walked into this room," I explained to Sephy, making her purse her lips and nod.

   "At least one part of the vision is certain now," she said with a sigh, making me nod.

   "Indeed."

🔮🔮🔮

what did y'all think of that chapter? any predictions?

for those who read my other books Kill & Run and Run & Hide, I just ended R&H with the epilogue so check it out if you haven't already! It's quite shit so don't hate me lmao.

Until we meet again...

t.m

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405 22 40
Her days of crime were over, or so she thought. What happens when the darkness comes? Do you fight it, or do you give into it all over again? Tensio...
3.7M 124K 39
He was destined to be evil; it was in his blood. He was destined to kill; it was in his blood. But destiny takes a turn when he does the unexpected...
35.2K 1.7K 78
How much of yourself do you put into Fan Fiction? Would Harry Styles be able to track you down? ––– DreamingOfYou writes Fan Fiction about Harr...
12.8K 2.7K 34
[Completed] When Adriana moves to a small new town, she is looking forward to some peace and quiet. However, she observes strange things the very sa...