Torn Apart (Sequel to Brutal...

By HockeyisLife87

Jessica loses her memory, Sid's looking for her like Crazy. She finds herself among the Boston bruins, and be... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: Runnin Away
Chapter 2: Let Her Be
Chapter 3: Skating Again
Chapter 4: Who's Sid & Burrows?
Chapter 5: Where's Jessica?
Chapter 6: Brandon's Back
Chapter 7:Old Life Flashes Back
Chapter 8: Sid see's Jessica
Chapter 9: Mistakes were made
Chapter 10: Jace meets his mommy
Chapter 11: Oh Captain, My Captain
Chapter 12: Jace,Sid and Me
Chapter 13: My worst NightMare
Chapter 14: Jerk Face Returns
Chapter 15: Saying GoodBye
Chapter 16: Should I trust him?
Chapter 17: Back To Vancouver
Chapter 18: Jace Runs away
Chapter 19: Sticks and Skates
Chapter 20: Start of Something New :)
Chapter 21: I Confess My Love For Sid
Chapter 22: Making Love
Chapter 23: Backstabbing
Chapter 24: Lauren and Ashley
Chapter 25: Love Misconduct
Chapter 26: Off to Montreal
Chapter 27: Let the Game begin
Chapter 28: Truth Revealed
Chapter 29: Twins it Is
Chapter 30: Its Over but We'll start it again
Falling In Love Again
Chapter 31: A New Beginning
Chapter 32: Neglected
Chapter 33: Blinded
Chapter 34: Regrets
Chapter 35: Mysterious
Chapter 36: Big Reveal
Chapter 37: All is Fair except Love and War
Chapter 38: Battlefield
Chapter 39: NHL tryouts
Chapter 40: Jessie Williams
Chapter 41: Acceptence
Chapter 42: New Game, Old Friend
Chapter 43: NHL Seggy
Chapter 44: Dilemma
Chapter 45: Will there ever be a happily ever after?
Chapter 46: Return to Pittsburgh Once Again
Chapter 47: Wicked Witch
Chapter 48: We found Hope
Chapter 49: Jealousy
Chapter 50: Drug Addiction
Chapter 51: Supportive
Chapter 52: Dreams
Chapter 53: Blackhawk
Chapter 54: Awkward
Chapter 55: Adoption
Chapter 56: Love Drives Us Insane
Chapter 57: To Stay or To Go
Chapter 58: Boundaries Broken
Chapter 60: Death Awarded
Chapter 61: She's Alright
Chapter 62: Christmas
Chapter 63: Yours Truely
Author's Note
Chapter 64: Sabrina
Chapter 65: Old Times Renewed
Chapter 66: Past Forgetten
Chapter 67: She's Still Mine
Chapter 68: Nightmares
Chapter 69: Are you sure?
Chapter 70: All Of Me
Chapter 71: He trusts me
Chapter 72: Money Can't Buy Happiness
Chapter 73: Purpose

Chapter 59: No turning back

2.4K 34 17
By HockeyisLife87

Sid grabbed my hand and moved it away from his cheek. My hand dropped to my side and Sid ignored me and walked out of the house. He didn't say anything to me and I felt myself go weak. I fell onto my knees, lost in my thoughts. I regretted not forgiving him earlier. "Jessica are you com----" Sam interrupted me. She looked down at me "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine" i spoke.

"Are you coming to the dinner?" She asked.

I flashed her a smile "I am a bit tired, and want to rest"

She gave me a confused look and then nodded her head "Ok"

I headed back into my room after Samantha left and changed into a tank top and a pair of shorts. I grabbed a book and sat down on the bed. I rest my head on the headboard, lost in my thoughts. I couldn't focus on reading the book.

I kept thinking about the first time I met Sid and instantly fell for him. He was all I ever wanted. He made me feel so special, so loved like no body ever did before. He was special and he made me feel right, For once in my life I thought I belonged.

There was a knock on my door "Come in" I spoke.

Sid walked in "get up"

"Why?" I asked.

"Just go get ready, we are getting late!" He said rudely.

"I don't feel too good, you guys can go without me" I refused him.

Sid took hold of my arm and dragged me up, he walked me to my closet and picked up a dress and threw it at me. "You have 10 mins to get ready" he said.

"Why are you even bothering? I know you don't want me there"

"But the kids do" he said. "They want to spend time with the both of us"

"I really don't feel good" I tried to come up with an excuse.

An angered look took place on his face and his steps approached me "You have 10 fucking minutes to put that fucking dress on and fucking meet me outside."

"No." I spoke as my steps backed away from him.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me hard, I hit his chest and whimpered.

Sid began taking my tank top off, "Sid stop" I struggled.

"SID DON't" I yelled, he threw off my tank and began forcing the dress on me. I pushed myself back as hard as I could "STOP" I yelled. I grabbed the dress and put it over my head on me. I walked over to my closet and took off my shorts and grabbed my heels. "Lets Go"

He gave me a dirty stare and then spun around on the his heel and walked out the door and I followed. We walked outside and I saw down in the car, Sabrina beside me "Yay Mommy's coming with us" she smiled.

Lauren sat in the passenger seat besides Sid. After 20 minutes we reached the restaurant and walked inside. "Reservations for Crosby" Lauren told the waitress.

"We have you booked for 6 reservations, right this way" said the blonde waitress.

"We had made reservations for 7" Lauren argued

"Sorry we have six written here and don't have extra seating, unless one of you joins with someone else"

"Ill join with someone else" i spoke up.

Lauren interrupted "No I will you enjoy dinner with the kids"

Sid gave me a weird look "its okay Lauren, don't worry about me"

The waitress showed Sid guys there table and I sat on their opposite side with a group of guys.

"Well hello there" the Guy with the dark brown hair smirked.

"What's your name?" Asked the guy on his left.

"Jessica" I spoke nervously.

"I'm Trent, this is ben, josh and David" the brown haired guy said.

I nodded my head gesturing hi. Trent's hand crept onto my thigh and he smirked. I felt terribly uncomfortable. Josh sat down on my right, invading my space. "So wanna ditch this place and head on over with us?" Said Josh as his hands started inching up my thighs. I felt tears well up in my eyes.

"Please Stop" I spoke

"Name your price beautiful" Trent grabbed hold of my hand.

Sam's POV:

We looked through our menus and ordered our choice of food. I felt unhappy for Jessica, she had to sit with a group of unknown people. I looked across our table and noticed Jessica, she still hadn't ordered anything and seemed like she was crying. I paid close attention to her and noticed the guys sitting beside her were harassing her. The guy with the brown hair was touching her and she kept trying to move away.

"Oh my god"

"What's wrong?" Sid questioned

"Look at Jessica and tell me what's wrong!" I stated, Sid turned his head back and looked. I saw his fists clench and the vein on his arm pop.

Jessica put her head flat on the table and grabbed hold of it using her two arms. She seemed in serious pain. "Sid go over there and help her" I said.

"I have no right to interfere with her life, she can handle it" he spoke rudely

"Sid seriously what the fuck is your problem, you tell Jessica you want her back and when she decides to come back you start treating her like shit" I yelled at him. Lauren had enough of seeing Jessica being harassed and she pulled her out of it.

Jessica came out to us "May I have the car keys" she spoke faintly

"Why?" Sid questioned.

"I..I don't feel good, I want to wait in the car" she said.

Sid took out the keys and handed them to her, she thanked him and walked out. As Jessica walked by the guys whistled. Sid tried not to care but I knew he was burning with anger. The kids were also worried about Jessica.

Our food came around and we began eating. The guys behind us were leaving and Sid was looking at them with great intensity.

"I'll be back" he spoke as he left the table and walked outside the restaurant.

I followed behind him and made sure he couldn't see me. Sid was standing beside the guys that were harassing Jessica. I got closer to hear their conversation.

"So what if we were flirting with her, who does it matter to you" said the brown haired guy.

"She is my fucken wife" yelled Sid, in anger.

"Damn, then who's the other one you were having dinner with?" Spoke another boy

The guys were getting to Sid "Haven't you heard all the big shot hockey players have their personal strippers and whores"

Sid's raised his hand and punched the guy and I let out a scream. There were 3 of them and only 1 of Sid.

I saw the manger of the restaurant come out and tried to stop the fight. Everyone had come out, even Jessica was watching.

She ran up to Sid and grabbed his arm "Lets Go"

"NO" he yelled.

"Sid come on" she pulled him out of the crowd.

Sid's POV:

"JESSICA, what are you doing?" I yelled at her for pulling me away.

She put her hand on my cheek "Sid calm down shhh"

I pushed her away "Don't tell me what to do"

"You didn't have to fight with them for me" she stated.

"It wasn't for you, it was for all the girls that guys like these harass. No one deserves to be treated like that" I was getting real frustrated. I did not at all like how those guys were treating Jessica and what they were saying about her.

"Stop acting like this" she yelled.

"Stop telling me what to do!" I snapped back at her.

"URGH" she said in Frustration "I love you so much and you just, urgh! Sid just cut the act"

I grabbed her by her shoulders and pinned her against the car "look why don't you admit, you only want me back because Seguin cheated on you"

"You did the same with Lauren" she screamed. "When will this ever stop?"

"You want it to stop fine, after Christmas I want you gone from my house and not to have any contact with me" I stated harshly.

She looked at me watery eyed "FINE! If thats what you want"

She pushed herself away from me and hit her fist hard against the car window, and started bleeding. "Jess...I" she ran off away from me.

Ugh why must I be such a loud mouth. Defiantly should have thought this through.

I ran after her to find her. Jessica was crossing the road and Lauren raced after her, calling her to come back. "JESSICA" i yelled trying to get her attention. Jessica wasn't listening to anyone.

To Jessica's far right, I saw a car speeding at her. I began running towards her "JESSICA MOVE OUT OF THE WAY"

Jessica couldn't hear me and bent down and began fixing her heel "JESSICA" I yelled.

The car was not to far from her, I ran as fast as I could. Lauren was getting closer to her and kept screaming at Jessica. Car was literally 5 seconds away from her, my mind wasn't processing anything, my heart came to a jolting stop "JESSICA NOOO" I yelled as I saw the accident take place infront of my eyes.

Jessica's and Lauren's screams erupted. Not to far from me was Sam staring at the horror with her hands covering her mouth.

Neither could I spot Lauren, or Jessica. My steps felt heavy, I could not get myself to go near the car, tears flooded out of my eyes.

My world was breaking off into bits. This possibly could not have happened, Jessica couldn't be..... No way this had to be a dream.

I built up some courage inside me and took slow steady steps towards the car. I was not ready for what I was about to see.

I circled around the car to the left side of it. I examined the ground and saw a trail of blood, my eyes followed the trail. I was never going to be able to sleep again. "NOOOOOO" I yelled as I looked at the lifeless body.

UPDATED!!!

Sorry has been a busy month, with tests and final exams so stressful anyways heres an update and ill try doing another quick update since i left you guys with this cliff hanger, anyways enjoy

Omfg i had the time of my life jan 7th, got to meet the penguins was so perfect, they are all so sweet and mind and omfg i cant even. Sid wasss sooo flawless.

Anyways guys forget to vote and make sure to comment, your thoughts, opinion, suggestions and questions :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 456 33
Becca and Will were once best friends. From immediately clicking at the school bus stop at five-years-old, to bonding over their love for hockey and...
4.4K 65 37
One day there was a girl named Joanna. She is a huge Pittsburgh Penguins fan. She is a girl that is madly in love with Sidney Crosby! Sidney Crosby h...
334K 4K 41
(featuring Tyler Seguin of the Boston Bruins) Hadley's life has been anything but easy since her parents died. Just when she's ready to give up on he...
189K 3K 68
[COMPLETED] Because of a stupid hook up with the Dallas Stars Forward Tyler Seguin. Keya Grayston's plans was compromised. She got pregnant. She was...