My Mate?

silly_girl98

Meet Alex she’s 18 and a lot has happened to her in the past two years. First finding her mate, Jason, on her... Еще

My Mate?
Chapter 1- Meeting My Mate
Chapter 2- How Could You?!
Chapter 3- Pranking on the First Day!
Chapter 4-Two Years Later
Chapter 5- Back Home and Family Secrets
Chapter 6- School is so Dramatic
Chapter 7- Gone Too Far.....
Chapter 8- Meeting the Parents
Chapter 9- I'm Sorry Em
Chapter 10- Date Night
Chapter 11- His Return
Chapter 12- Happy Day for Jason
Chapter 13- Finally One Whole
Chapter 14- Gone
Chapter 16- No Memory? What is going on?!
Chapter 17- Time Passed
Chapter 18- What do you mean I've been lied to?
Chapter 19- Finally Back
Chapter 20- What's Happening?
Chapter 21- Staying Away?

Chapter 15- Um...Do I Know You?

59 3 0
silly_girl98

Not Edited****

Alex’s point of view-

“So what do we do now?” I asked as I stared at Brad, I must say he was cute, light brown hair, blue eyes, tall, well built. Dam he was hot! I don’t know why, but it felt wrong thinking of Brad like that, like I was meant to say those things to someone else.

“Now, I have to explain some things to you,” he said as he stood up and grabbed something from his pocket. “These are the pills the doctor prescribed, so you could get your memory back,” he explained and I nodded.

“Please don’t leave the house without me and that’s it,” he smiled.

“Alright I think I can do those two things,” I said.

“Ok, so since you won’t have your memory back for a while, why don’t I tell you what you want to know,” he said.

“Alright, hmm….how did we meet?” I asked.

“Well, your parents died when you were young, and since you were an only child my parents took you in. We never really talked since I was at boarding school, when I would come back I would be too busy with alpha things, but when I turned 16, bam! Turns out you were my mate,” he said.

“Wow, what about our first date?” I asked.

“Well I asked you out, we went out to have a moonlight picnic by the lake, we talked for hours getting to know each other, and by the end of the date I had already marked you,” he smiled.

“What about when we finished the mating process,” I said.

“Well, that came unexpected, we were out on a date again by the lake on our six month anniversary, we walked around and I took you to the cabin my parents owned near there because out of nowhere a huge rainstorm came out of nowhere. We ran in, once we were clean and in dry clothes, we talked in the living room. You put on a slow song and we danced around laughing and playing around, before we knew it we fell on the couch with me on top and you under me, the rest was history,” he said with love and care in his eyes.

“How romantic,” I smiled.

“Yeah,” he chuckled.

For the rest of the night we talked for hours and every minute I felt myself growing on him, he seemed really nice and my type…hmm no wonder he’s my mate. By the time we finished talking he was lying next to me and I was slowly falling asleep. What I didn’t understand why I still have this pang in my chest? I couldn’t even talk to my wolf because I didn’t feel her, it was like she was sleeping or something.

Christian’ point of view-

I was on my laptop trying to locate Alex on the locating device every Firm member has to wear, it a ring with a chip in it, but I can’t find it, it’s like Alex broke it or it got damaged.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I got a call from Em.

“Head Commanding Officer Christian Dontello,” I answered, although I hated it, it was mandatory even if I was the owner of the Firm.

“Head Female Commanding Officer Emilia Dontello speaking, Christian Tyler and I caught three rouges, we’re heading to the secret HQ interrogating room with them,” she said.

“I’ll be there in five,” I said before I hung up and grabbed the keys to the hummer and left.

About half way to the hidden HQ I got a call from Aiden, “Head Commanding Officer Christian Dontello,” I answered.

“Second Commanding Officer Aiden Pierce, Christian I caught a rouge, I’m taking him to the secret HQ,” Aiden said.

“Ok, Em said she and Tyler caught another two, they might be in HQ already, I’ll see you later, Head Commanding Officer out,” I said before I hung up.

Once I got to HQ, I got my ID and swiped it into the security system to let me in; once the door opened I went to the interrogating room where everyone must be. 

There were four rouges, three males and one female, weird you don’t see a female rouge often. One male and the female were wide awake while the other two males were knocked out in their chair.

“Alright, why are you on pack territory?” I demanded.

“I’ll answer, my name is Mason and these are my friends Michael, Cayden and my sister Hailey. We used to belong to the Blue Moonlight pack, but we left our pack about half a year ago,” Mason said. It was around the time the Blue Moon pack got attacked before we came here. Wow we planned on being here for only two months and now we’ve been here for almost 6 months.

“Why did you become rouges?” Aiden asked.

“Well, me and Hailey left because we were going in search of our older brother, we got separated when we were younger and the Blue Moon pack took us while they tried finding our brother but they never did. We decided to go and find him ourselves, when we were leaving the pack, our friends tagged along, not wanting us to go out into the world by ourselves even though we have alpha blood in us,” Mason said and his sister rolled her eyes in the end of the explanation.

“Still doesn’t explain why you are here,” Tyler said.

“We found our brother’s scent near here, so we decided to stay and we were close to the scent when your agents followed us, we split up but as you can see we were caught,” Hailey said.

“Why can’t I smell their scents?” I wondered.

“We drugged them with wolfs bane, we can’t smell their scents and they can’t smell ours either, it should be about an hour before they get their sense of smell back,” Em explained.

“How long have you been on this territory?” I asked.

“About three to four months,” Hailey said.

“Who is your brother?” I asked.

“His name is Aiden, we were separated when he was five, I was three and Hailey was one,” Mason said.

“If you guys got separated for so long how can you remember his scent?” I wondered.

“I have a dog tag that used to belong to him; I think he still might have mine. Our father gave these to us when we were born, he said his father gave him and our uncle dog tags when they were born, he just wanted to continue the tradition of the men in the family being soldiers something like that. Aiden and I gave each other ours in case something happened to us we would know how to find each other’s scent,” Mason explained.

I saw Aiden visibly stiffen, and then he gasped.

“Dude you alright?” I asked him.

“What pack were you two from?” Aiden asked ignoring me.

“We were from the Fire Light Pack, our brother was supposed to be Alpha, but one night we were attacked out of nowhere by rouges. My whole pack died that night, I was kidnapped by the rouges but escaped when I was five, I stumbled across the Blue Moon pack a year later and when I was there I found Hailey, we’ve been with that pack ever since,” Mason said.

“How did you know she was your sister?” Tyler asked, intrigued like the rest of us.

“Our mother was half witch, so she put a spell on us, we have a tattoo, and when I saw it on Hailey I knew she was my sister,” Mason said.

“How do you know your brother is still alive?” Aiden asked.

“Because our mother put a spell on the three of us, we would know if one of us died, my mother did that to everyone in my family, thus making the tattoo we have,” Mason said as he blinked back tears.

“Oh my god,” Aiden whispered as tears brimmed his eyes.

Aiden walked over to Mason and yanked his collar to the side, “Dude what the hell?!” Mason shouted not being able to do anything since his hands were tied to the chair.

On Mason’s left shoulder was a tattoo, it was red, orange, and yellow. It was a small dragon that had the initials G.K.A.M.H? then he went over to the girl named Hailey and yanked her collar to the side also revealing the same tattoo Mason had and it was also the same one Aiden had on his left shoulder. Could Aiden be the missing brother?

“Sonny?” Aiden asked. What does Sonny mean?

Mason gasped as his head snapped towards Aiden, “Denny?” he whispered. Denny?

“It’s really you, Tyler cut these things off of Mason and Hailey,” Aiden commanded. I growled, “Wait,” I said as I saw Tyler walking towards the rouges.

“Aiden, who are they?” I growled.

 “Wait who are you?” Mason retorted.

“Yeah don’t talk to him like that!” Hailey growled.

“I am his commanding officer, I run this place and the whole agency so you better start showing some respect before I throw you in the Firm’s cells or kill you myself,” I growled, my wolf not liking how they are talking to me.

“Christian,” Aiden said.

“What?” I snapped.

“Calm down,” Em whispered as she put a hand on my shoulder.

“Guys Mason and Hailey are my siblings, they have the same tattoo as me…… it’s them,” he said.

“Are you sure?” Tyler asked.

“Yeah, I am,” Aiden said as he cut their bands off.

“We can’t believe we actually found you,” Hailey whispered as she and Mason tackled Aiden in a bear hug.

The other two guys started groaning, waking up from being knocked out with wolfs bane, now I understand why Mason and Hailey burned off the wolfs bane so quickly, they had alpha blood in them.

“What happened?” one of them said, I think his name was Michael? 

“You’ve been caught,” I said, then their eyes widened when they saw us standing there.

“Shit,” they cursed.

“Shit is right, now, Aiden do whatever you want with your siblings, but you can’t take them to the apartment, remember it’s not ours to start with. I have to get back to trying to help Jason find Alex, he’s going crazy, I don’t know what we’ll do if we don’t find Alex soon,” I said.

“Wait! Alex? As in Alexandria Blake?” Hailey gasped.

“You know her?” I asked.

“We know of her,” the one named Cayden said.

“Who told you about her?” Tyler commanded.

“Well, before we came here, we met someone named Brad and we were with him for about5 months.. We all became friends, he said he became rouge because his alpha threw him out for no reason, and that now they were forcing his mate to become Alpha Female. He was planning on getting her back,” Mason explained.

“Oh shit, who was Brad’s ‘supposed’ mate?” I asked already having an idea of who they were talking about.

“Alexandria," they said.

"You four were a part of it?!” I growled ferociously.

“No! He told us of his plan, but a week before his attack we left, telling him we knew our brother was near, so it was best to leave and find him while we could. Brad agreed, I guess he was too happy on getting his mate back to care about us,” Mason said.

“Did he tell you where he would go once he had his mate?” Tyler asked.

“Yeah, he said he was heading west, he left us his phone number in case we wanted to meet again,” Cayden said.

“Well for starters, Alex is Alpha Jason Strong’s true mate, Brad was one of her ex-boyfriends, I guess he couldn’t take the rejection,” Em said.

“So he’s the bad guy here?” Michael asked, Mason rolled his eyes and smacked his friend in the back of the head.

“No shit are you not paying attention?” Mason snapped. Oh yeah, he was definitely Aiden’s brother.

“We need to tell Jason,” Aiden said.

“Alright, I’ll call him and Daniel, Aiden where are you taking these four?” I asked.

“A motel down the street from the apartment,” Aiden answered as he and Tyler cut off the other guys ropes off.

“Alright, we’ll meet up at the apartment, these four still have some answers we need before you catch up on things,” I said.

“Alright, we’ll see you in a bit,” Aiden said as he and the other four left in one hummer and Tyler, Em and me in the other hummer. On the way I called Jason three times, but he wouldn’t answer, so I called Daniel.

“Daniel,” I said.

“Christian, please tell me you have some news,” he said.

“I do, come to the apartment quick,” I said before I hung up. I called Lana, she was most likely at the pack house, it was the only other way I could contact Jason.

“Hey babe,” she greeted.

“Lana I need you to find Jason and give him the phone, it’s important,” I said in full business mode.

“Ok, is everything alright?” she asked as I heard her running somewhere.

“Yes, I’ll explain tomorrow when I see you,” I said.

“Ok, I’ll hand you the phone to Jason, love you,” she said.

“Love you too,” I said.

“Jason,” I heard Lana said.

“Go away,” he growled, and I growled, how dare he talk to my mate like that?! I had to calm down because I understood he must be in a crappy mood, being away from his mate and all.

“It’s Christian, he says it’s important,” she said. Not two seconds later Jason’s voice was on the other line.

“Christian,” he said.

“Jason, come to the apartment quick, we have info on where Alex might be,” I said, one second later the line went dead.

“We need to figure out a plan,” Tyler said as we entered the apartment, Aiden and the others were already here in the living room.

“We may already have one, but it may take a couple weeks to get done,” Hailey said.

“What is it?” we asked.

“Well, Brad trusts us, we’ve known him for a while now, and so we could go back to him and tell him we never found our brother. Then we go back to him, eventually he’ll introduce us to Alex, we get close to her and once Brad is confident with us around her enough to leave us alone for a couple minutes we can explain everything and get the hell out of there,” Mason said.

“I think that might actually work,” I said to myself as I thought it over.

Suddenly, the door banged open and in came Jason.

“What news do you have?” he asked. I opened my mouth to talk but was cut off by Daniel storming in after him.

“News! What do have?” Daniel asked.

“Sit down we have some explaining to do,” I said.

“First off, this is Mason and Hailey, Aiden’s long lost little brother and sister, and their two best friends Michael and Cayden,” Em said as she pointed to them all.

“Now, they have been rouges for some time now, due to them wanting to find Aiden, along their searching they all met another rouge… Brad,” Tyler said and both Jason and Daniel viciously growled.

“They have been with Brad for almost 5 months. Brad lied to them and told them that he found his mate, but they couldn’t be together because he was kicked out of the pack and she was being forced to become Alpha Female, he was talking about Alex. Brad was making a plan on getting her back and a couple days before Brad was planning on attacking, they left because they had caught Aiden’s scent and went in search of him, Brad understood and let them go, “I said.

“You were part of taking away my mate!” Jason roared as he tried to lunge at Mason, but me, Tyler and Daniel held him back as Aiden got in front of Mason and growled, protecting his little brother.

“No! We just found out that your Alpha Female, Alex, was actually your mate and not Brad’s!” Hailey said, a little bit scared.

“Where did he take her?” Jason growled.

“West, but we think we already have a plan,” Mason said.

“Which is?” Daniel asked.

“Since we’re close to Brad, we can go back to him, get close to your mate and bring her back to you in no time,” he said.

“No male will go near her!” Jason roared.

“Dude, we have no other choice do you want Alex and your child back or not?” I growled.

Jason took long breaths trying to calm down, once he was calm, we let him go.

“She’s pregnant?” Hailey asked.

“Yes, she is, she’s been pregnant for about a month,” Daniel said.

“Then we need to do this as soon as possible, no Alpha should be away from their Luna and especially their unborn child,” Mason said.

“How do we know you won’t betray us?” Jason asked.

“Because we finally found our brother, that’s all we ever wanted and since Alex is Aiden’s best friend we want to help,” Hailey said while they all agreed.

“Ok. But you leave tonight, I want Alex and my child back as soon as possible,” Jason said.

“Alright, well um how do we contact you guys?” Mason asked.

“Here, this is a cell phone, it has all of us on there,” Em said as she handed Mason a Firm cellphone.

“Alright, well I need to contact Brad first,” Mason said as he used the phone and dialed a number, put it on speaker and waited. Three rings later he answered.

“Hello?” the bastard answered.

“Brad, aye man its Mason,” Mason answered.

“Dude, where you guys been?! Did you find your brother?” he asked.

“Nah, but we were wondering if we could go back with you, we need a place to stay before we get back on track in finding my bro,” Mason said.

“Yeah, I’m in Chicago,” he said. Chicago?! He was right under our noses, about four states over, where the unclaimed territory was!

“Alright dude, anyways did your plan work? You got your mate back?” Mason asked.

 “Hell yeah it worked! She’s right here, I can’t wait for you to meet her, plus I have some news,” Brett said.

“What?” Mason asked.

“She’s having my pup!” Brad said. Jason growled lowly while his eyes flashed from brown to red, our eyes widened, but we relaxed when he closed his eyes and when he reopened them, his eyes were brown again.

“Congrats man! We can’t wait to meet her now,” Mason said.

“Thanks dude,” Brad said.

“Anyways see you tomorrow morning; can you meet us in Chicago South border at around 7 am we should be in town by then?” Mason asked.

“Yeah, see you then dude, it’ll be great to see you guys again,” Brett said.

“Same here,” Mason said before he hung up.

“Alright well we’re out,” Mason said, before he hugged Aiden, followed by Hailey.

“Man I just got you guys back and now you’re leaving again,” Aiden sighed.

“Don’t worry bro, it’s for a good cause,” Mason smiled.

“Contact us as soon as you’ve seen my mate,” Jason said.

“We’ll drop you guys off at the border of my territory,” Jason said. We all got ready and were agreeing some other terms about the plan, around midnight we were dropping the four off at the border.

“They’ll find Alex and your child, they’ll be back home soon Jason,” Em said as we watched them shift and disappear into the forest.  

“I hope so, I really do,” Jason whispered as he clutched Alex’s necklace in his hands and blinked back tears. He doesn’t deserve this, please dear moon goddess help my friends, and reunite them once again they’re two great, wonderful people that don’t deserve to be going through this, I silently prayed. 

_________________________________________________________________________

i liked this version better than the old one! hope u guys do too!

Ari on the side>>>>>

Comment......Vote......Follow......Enjoy!!!!

luv u guys! <3

Silly_girl98

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

To Our Pinky Promises Michelle J

Подростковая литература

52.7K 1.2K 39
Alexander West and Emily Waterhouse were once inseparable. They were the best of friends. Through thick and thin, they'd stick together, they said. F...
22K 907 35
Amy was only 8yrs old when her family were presumed dead, her best friend kira's family took her in now she is 17yrs old and she's seeking revenge on...
My Werewolf Crush Jazlyn Prins

Про оборотней

211 56 14
Jazlyn and Jason were best friends. They knew everything about each other each other and they spent a lot of time together. That is, until Jason sudd...
Love us like you do .......

Любовные романы

490 184 31
Hellen, Nicole, Stacey and Jasmine are best friends with different personalities. where some find true love and some find betrayal in the name of lov...