MY WORLD'S KING

By musicialtie

It's story of a girl who is the craziest fan of the rockstar of the nation. Her only dream is to meet him jus... More

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 3
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
AUTHOR NOTE
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Hello there world,, I am back!!!
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Announcement
Part 64
Author note
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Announcement
Part 79
PART 80

Part 30

5.8K 419 15
By musicialtie

" If I ask you to leave me will you? "

Manik's sudden words confused Nandini. The poor soul couldn't actually figure out what was happening with her. She was shocked. Her blushes soon turned pale dark . It seemed like someone had snatched the earth beneath her feet.

She helplessly gazed at Manik who was still above her. Their bodies were still enjoying each other proximity. But their minds and hearts were just stopped it's working.

" Tell me Nandini. Will you leave me ? " he again bombarded the bomb on her fragile heart.And that time she reacted like a scared shattered soul.

" Yeh kaisa sawal hai ? What kind of question is this? " she pushed Manik a little and sat on the bed.

He moved little back and sat facing her. She then started murmuring like a maniac

" Why are you asking me this? Kyun puch rahe ho ayese sawal? Mujhse koi galti hui hai kya ? Have I done any mistake ? Did I hurt you unknowingly ? If so then please pardon me no . I promise I won't do that again. I will listen to your all words. Manik promise. Pakka. But Please tell me na what's my fault? Bolo na please. Why are you asking me to leave you? Please don't... "

Manik surprisingly received zillion questions against his one. He did understand her mental state but he couldn't make out how to stop his very own non stop talking more precisely screaming parrot.

So he did exactly what he was best at and always working with her.He shut her mouth by placing his palm and pinned her to the bed. She struggled to get rid of his hold but couldn't against his strong grip.

" Shhh !!!! " Manik sussed her both with his vocals and eyes. It worked and she cooled little down.

Then he removed his palm off her mouth and demanded " Just tell me Will you? Nothing else. "

Nandini stared deep into his eyes. His eyes were the mirror of his heart. They were so expressive that you had no need to ask any query individually to him but just a one look to his talkative mesmerizing eyes and there you would get your all answers.

" Yes I will. " she replied without breaking her gaze.

And as per her prediction about her world' s King's eyes it changed its color immediately.Manik moved back. He didn't expect that outcome from her. It really stunned him. Now it was his time to get shattered into pieces. But he was Manik Malhotra who was too good to hide his emotions from the world at least according to him. He stood straight and without any further questions about to leave when her words blocked his way.

" Puchoge nehi Kyun? Won't you ask me why ? "

He turned around. Their eyes met. She then again asked " Pucho. Ask na "

Though he wasn't that sure to ask her as for the first time ever of his life he had trusted someone so blindly that it was impossible for him to accept the bitter truth of his cruel some life.

But yet he blankly kept gazing at her and unknowingly poor heartbroken " Why? Kyun " escaped from his heart.

" Because I love my world's king. " she confessed uttering each word with uttermost love and loyalty.

Manik was surprised. After the " yes I will. " . He didn't expect " because I love my world's king " . 

 It sounded the bolt from the blue to his ears. He was too confused that he started looking at her like a dumb idiot.

Nandini understood her world's King's king sized dilemma. So being the craziest fan of him she jumped on to rescue him.

She stepped out of the bed and walked towards him. And what an irony Manik's feet unknowingly started moving backwards complimenting her each forward steps.Finally his back hit the wall and his trance got broken with the sudden jerk. But yet he couldn't move or react not for a mere second as his entire thinking process was captured by her captivated looked. It was like she had hypnotized him.

Nandini then cupped Manik's face in between her both palms and said " Yes I will leave you. I will leave you as because I love my world's king enough to let go. If my world's king will ask me to leave him for his good then I will happily gave in my happiness. If he will ask me to leave him for his shake then I confidently do that for him. As because nothing is more important than him to me. He will ask my life na toh v I will happily gave him that. My love for My world's king is beyond Me. Beyond everything. So I will leave you if you will ask me to do so. "

She stopped. Tears which were welling up inside her eyes eloped from her heart and it rolled down wetting her cheeks. Manik wanted to say something but shushed by her finger which she had placed on his lips to stop him.

" Shhh Manik. Kuch maat kaho. Listen to me aaj. "

" But I will not stop loving my world's king after leaving him too. My love is unconditional for my world's king Manik. I love you from that day when I didn't even know your name but your vocals and face. Your mellifluous attractive passionate yet lonely voice attracted the 17 years old Me. Then dheere dheere you have become my addiction. My obsession. My life. My dream. My God. I have never expected that some day I can feel you, cuddle you like this. Aree cuddle toh v bohot dur ki baat hai I toh even wasn't sure to meet you any day. But accidentally I met you with my that most dreamy beautiful accident . And see today after my three years dedication I am standing I front of my world's king. Sharing the best days of my life with you. With you so close that even air couldn't pass between us. "

Saying she softly pecked him to ensure her heart about his presence. And vise versa. Manik was too captivated with her words that he didn't reacted but kept gaping at her with unconditional love.

She then inhaled some air and continued further " So though I will might be leave you for your shake but I will never ever leave to love you. Leave to live with your love. I will keep loving you like I always did. No matter what the consequences will be but I will always love you . Support you. Shine for you . Humesha. Manik promise. "

Her confession awestruck him. He just couldn't believe his ears. Did he heard what she had spoken or something else? But her glittering eyes were indicating the truth of that most precious moment of his life. He didn't wanted to spoil the moment by saying any fuss or stupid. He just kept numb and started gazing at her letting their eyes talk rather than their mouths as sometimes eyes could dictated what your vocals couldn't.

" But Manik why did you ask me to leave you? Do you want me to leave ? " she then softly threw her ball which she was holding for long. Her tears were listening no boundation but flow.

" But agar ishme tumhari khusi hai toh okay I will leave. " she spoke between her sobbing. And surprising there was no outrage , anger dissatisfaction in her voice but pure loyalty and immense love.

Manik, the poorest soul who was fighting with himself from long back couldn't take that more and threw himself on her. Her petite figure shook with a loud jerk with his broad masculine frame that she missed her balance and fell backwards.

Manik quickly clutched her waist to support her from falling but the force was too fast and they fell down backwards. Luckily they landed on the bed with Manik on the top of her. It happened so unexpectedly that both were taken aback for a second.

" Manik " Nandini was about to utter something but Manik's bewitching lips stopped her from doing so and spoiling the moment.Manik was kissing her so slow and gently that it was their first ever kiss forgetting the last five months uncountable kisses.

His gentleness mesmerized her and she also started kissing him pouring the love she had only for him. The kiss which started with so much gentleness soon turned into most passionate one. Both were so engrossed to imprint their marks on other's body. Manik's nails were digging over her small delicate skin whereas her girlish sharp nails were busy leaving the proof of that passionate moment of them around his neck and shoulder.

Manik's hand slowly started pacing up on her body and it bumped with the upper delicate part of her. She shivered badly with that abrupt halt and moaned loudly while kissing. They were too interacted with that passionate moment that Manik didn't moved his hands off but pressed one of them softly.

She couldn't expected that and as a mark of her immense pleasure she arched her body with her loudest moan breaking their kiss.Her moan instigated his forcefully sleeping desires to the extent and he just started kissing her neck and bit that place unintentionally.

She hissed in both pleasure and pain. Her body was reacting so unexpectedly that stunned Manik. Though he was a man and it was tends to impossible for him to stop at that very critical time. But he had to. He had to for her as he knew that she wasn't ready at all for the next probably would be sore step. So taking care of her he Stepped back.

Nandini was still in his spell of sweetest tortures and craving for more having her eyes close. She was waiting for him to bless her with his soulful ecstasy of love and pleasure. But what she received really embarrassed her

" Ms. Moorthy jamming is over. "

She promptly opened her eyes and found him seating in front of her with his ever naughty smirk. It didn't took her much time to understand that she was again trapped. Trapped in his mischief.

She hurriedly got up and sat adjusting her top looking each corner of the King size room but him.Manik smirked naughtily with her red tomato like cheeks due her blushes exactly the way he liked.

 So to give his eyes more happiness with her redden face he notoriously stated " Wase Nandini tell me one thing "

She immediately looked at him afraid of having another bombarding from his side with his serious talks. She helplessly gazed at him like requesting him not to utter another shocking separating script.

Manik very well understood her turmoil state and it really hurt him witnessing her reddish cheeks getting faded away. To preserve the red of her he was obsessed with he quick and mischievously pointed

" So Nandini tell me why your notes are tooo high now a days? I mean your notes are toh going higher than me . Kyun ? Kuch ho raha hai kya? "

Though it was not a hydrogen killing bomb but musical notorious dying in shyness kind of bomb to her. She just then wanted a place to hid herself and would never came out.And no place was more safer than your loved ones chest. So she hugged him tightly to hide her hard blushes from the reason behind it.

Manik's entire world smiled in happiness and never ending satisfaction when he embraced her more cosily in his perfect embrace.

******After a while

Nandini was still in his embrace lying over him while he was hugging her tightly. There were heart searing content smile playing on their faces.

Both of their eyes were closed and breathing comfortingly relishing the peaceful moment when suddenly Nandini asked

" Manik ek question puchu? Why are you asking me to leave you ? "

Manik's smile got vanished away and jaw became hard and he replied which he didn't want to at least at that lovable moment

" Because you're not deserving what you're getting. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 9.6K 49
this is story about manan how they meet nd fall in love nd there speration nd how they meet again with there baby boy "manan" so lets see they lifes .
22.7K 845 46
It was a story about Y/n L/n wanted to have a low profile life when entering her dream school but after encountering 7 mans that she thought very wei...
63 7 20
It follows the extraordinary journey of a protagonist named Ethan, who discovers he is the reincarnation of a legendary hero from a forgotten era. Th...
2.4K 39 22
People just see her as the quiet girl in class but what happens outside of school is totally different. What happens when she meets the boy of her dr...