MY WORLD'S KING

Od musicialtie

It's story of a girl who is the craziest fan of the rockstar of the nation. Her only dream is to meet him jus... Více

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 3
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
AUTHOR NOTE
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Hello there world,, I am back!!!
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Announcement
Part 64
Author note
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Announcement
Part 79
PART 80

Part 29

5.8K 388 19
Od musicialtie

" I am sorry dear but still it's not confirmed who's gonna conduct your workshop. Actually we are waiting for the confirmation from that artist. As soon as we will receive his confirmation you will be informed. " Raghav sir answered.

" but sir tab tak main kya karu? What will I do? And my projects? Exams ? " Nandini was in verge of crying. As because without her everyone's workshop was started. But the so called special artist who was supposed to conduct her workshop still wouldn't confirmed anything and that took her project in a stake. And being the topper it really mattered to her. As because if she won't get good marks then how could she stand in front of Manik. So for Manik she needed to score good.

" I know dear. I can understand your situation. But we are also bounded. Helpless. " Raghav tried to made her understand the state. " Have patience Nandini. Your classes will be start soon. "

" but sir tell me at least whom under I am ? Who's gonna conduct my workshop ? " She asked in between her Silent Sob.

" dear sorry but I can't tell you that. But don't worry everything will be sorted out soon. " Raghav denied to disclose the name and left leaving an angry upset tensed Nandini.

******Canteen

" Don't know who's that musician? So indiscipline fellow. Good musicians ayese thori hote hai? No. Never. Jarur koi ayera gayera random artist hoga. Ishi liye toh he is behaving so unprofessional. Huhh. Agar mere Manik ko pata chale na then he won't spare you Mr. Unprofessional indiscipline musician. "

Nandini seating in the Canteen stirring the coffee blabbering by her own taking out her frustrations.

" Wase agar it Would be my Manik na then ayese mujhe yaahan faltu timepass nehi karna parta. Me too also would be in workshop working on my project. Learning good music. Na ki sipping this yaak without milk without suger only hot water coffee. Huhhh !!! "

Her self commentary was full on swing and unexpectedly expected she there also compared that poor unknown musician with the famous her world's king Manik Malhotra. She then to lit up her mood started checking out instagram site. And her jaw dropped, eyes popped up coming across something so tempting.

" God !!! How he always manage to look so stunning so handsome so calling so bewitching so seduc... " she slapped her shameless thoughts and mouth for uttering too much that too seating in the college canteen.

Manik had posted his two shirtless photos of different angle of recent photoshoot. And these pics started poking her butterflies and scratching her stupid hormones.

She immediately saved those pics and set one of them as her wallpaper

and another one as her WhatsApp profile picture.

Though she then was living with that sensation could closely admiring feeling him but yet drooling over his photographs still remain the same in her life. Might be that's called a fan's love. Once a crazy fan always be a loyal crazy fan only .

*******Malhotra Industries

" What the hell is this Manik ? Why you still didn't sign the contract of the SPACE workshop ? " Niyonika retorted at him.

" Niyonika !!! I have already told you that I haven't any interest being a part of your bullshit workshop. So stop wasting your time on me and find someone else for your silly workshop and all craps. "

Manik replied with same attitude like his mother. Genetic habbit after all.

" Manik !!!! " she shouted. Then sternly continued " I know you have no interest but my darling son you have to give some interest in it as you owe me. Remember ? "Manik stared at her lowering his gaze .

" Ohhh come on Manik. Don't tell me that you have forgotten. Do you? " Niyonika smirked.

------- flashback--------

" hello What?? " Manik talked with attitude.

" Sir woh aaj... " Aman could not complete his sentence as he knew what was waiting for him next.

" haan toh ? Kya karu ? " Manik shouted over phone then controlling his raising anger as Nandini was inside and sick he said sternly

" listen I don't care. Dig grave or whatever you want to but I have decided it and that's final "" But sir mam has strictly instructed me to get you at her party. " a worried Aman said.

" Do I care ? " Manik retorted and hung up the call with attitude saying " tell that witch that I have better things to do in my life without attaining her so called birthday party. "

A thought worried him and he murmured " I don't let you come again to ruin my happiness Niyonika. "

He again dialed Aman and demanded " She shouldn't ever come to know about her okay? Keep her away from Her at any cost. You get that Aman? Protect Nandini from Niyonika "

-------- end -------

Manik recalled the encounter he had faced. It was Niyonika's birthday when Nandini got sick.

 And Manik was with her to nurse ignoring Niyonika's party where she had invited some powerful famous businessman and wanted to show off her so called mother -son relationship using Manik's reputation for her own business.

" Manik you owe me for not attending my party and making me embarrass in front of so many guests. So its pay back time. " Niyonika angrily demanded.

Manik though was furious but it was the dark truth of his darken life. His relationship with his own biological mother. ' give and take relationship'.

Niyonika noticed her son's tensed face and giving a victory smirk she stated " So from tomorrow on ward you're going to conduct the workshop in SPACE. Am I clear. "

Manik's anger was raising inside like an awake volcano. He wanted to erupt but helpless with their deal of give and take policy so he nodded but announced with his signature attitude " Okay I will but only for Four days. Now are you clear Mrs. M ? "

He got up and about to leave when Niyonika asked " By the way where were you that night ? "

It stopped Manik. It brought some quenched marks on his forehead. The veins of his forehead became stiff visible with blue lines followed by his tensed eyes.

But he knew his witch mother. And he needed to protect his only strong asset Nandini from her evil eyes.

So composing his turmoil state he turned around with his arrogant attitude and said curtly" That's none of your business Niyonika. Stay away from me. "

The both unique mother son shared a death glare and Manik left angrily." something is really happening with this boy. But what? What is he upto? I need to find out. " Niyonika smirked.

******Manik's Studio

Nandini returned home early as her workshop was cancelled. She was upset. She constantly was cursing the unknown guy for spoiling her assignment.

She stood in front of Manik's poster and murmured " Manik you know aaj kya hua? For an idiot inhuman my project gone stake on hold. sabka workshop start ho gaya bus mera hi nehi hua. I want to score the highest marks for you like I always do. I don't want you to feel that I am such a useless girl and don't deserve you. " her eyes get moist.

" But for that stupid fellow... huh !!! Ek bar mujhe mil jaye na I swear I will... I will... I will pluck his all hairs and will make him bald dekhlena. "She took vow like a tigress.

Then staring deep into his poster she uttered softly " but what would I do now? My head is aching. Blood is boiling. Kya karu tell na ? "

she was talking in that way just like she was asking The real Manik not his poster.

" Shower ?? " her face lit up suddenly. It seemed he himself had suggested her to take bath." Yes I Should Take shower. Ohhh I so love you Manik. You're so cute. "

Saying she rushed into washroom in excitement forgot to take her cloths giving an quick peck on his poster.

***

She took shower for long time to ease her burning eyes due to constant tears. She cried for long time which really weaken her strength. She became really tired so she slept without changing her cloths wearing Manik's bathrobe only.

****After 4 hours

Manik returned from his recording and was so disturbed because of his so called mother whom he considered as " witch ".

He walked in his bedroom and soon his disturbed frowns changed into sweet smile. His tired eyes started glowing. His hurt heart was healed. His upset mind became cured .

And all these just because of the serene reason sleeping on his giant bed in the form of a petite frame wrapped just in his extra large bathrobe which was then playing little naughty games leaving her bare legs peeping through the fabric.

Manik's stars smiled blissfully. He adored his star for some time. He then changed his cloths into casual ones and lied down beside her.

But one thing which brought stress marks on his forehead were her pale tired eyes. Thought it were closed but yet he could feel her sadness.

It really worried him. He quickly checked her temperature but it was normal. He became tensed . But then his mind poke him saying

" Might be because of college she was tired. "

Assuming that he adjusted the duvet over themselves. As soon as she felt his essence so close to her , her sensations recognized him and she snuggled towards him .

He smiled with her sudden movement that too in sleep and his heart proudly smiled as she could feel him in any case.

Manik then placed a long kiss on her head and engulf her in his protective embrace and slept.

*****After three hours. Night.

Tiredness slowly was leaving Nandini and she woke up with a fresh. She was about to stretch her hands but couldn't.

And without second thought a smile crept on her face knowing the reason she was living with." Manik " a prayer was taken by her soul. She turned her face sideways and kissed his temple so lovingly who was sleeping very close to her on his stomach hugging her right hand and leg so tightly.

Her entire world smiled watching her world's king so adorably making her his belonging. She couldn't help but again kissed his temple then his cheek. She then kissed affectionately her best thing on Manik's body. His mole right above his lips which had given a very charming aura to his ever mesmerising face.

She stopped and was about to move apart when a voice embarrassed her to the core.

" lips are left Nandu. You missed it. "

" Mmmanikkk !! You are awake ? " her trembling voice asked.

" No I am not If you will continue your kisses parade. " a mischievous Manik replied still closing his eyes.

" You na really are a monster. " she complained and he smilingly opened his chocolaty eyes to admire the face which had turned him into a human from a real monster.

" Nandini... !!! " he passionately took her name and in a second hopped over the top of her.

" What are you doing ? " her shaky voice enquired yet knowing the fact very well.

" it's a pay back time Nandu. " he smirked.

" Pay back? Kiska " that innocent soul confusingly asked.

" You wanna know? " his naughty eyes demanded.

And in the very next her body immediately by shivered feeling a tempting feather touch on her forehead. Manik then kissed her temple pouring all his care. He then kissed her both eyes so lovingly followed by her two chubby cheeks.

" Your cheeks are so chubby that sometimes I feel to eat them up Nandu. " He confessed so lovingly that her already red cheeks became more redder.

Her blushes again poked his desires and he all over again claimed her cheeks with his lips.He then moved lips concentration little down and focused on her pink pouty lips.

" And your lips are like candy that I wish I could have just lick and chew them for the rest of my life. "

His another confession left her more redden and before she Could react Manik full filled his wish to lick them up.

His kiss was became so passionate that Nandini's whole body started burning with desire. To ease them she also gave in and kissed him back with full rights.They literally kissed each other like chewing licking biting dominating tempting each other lips to sallow them up. It was a never ending soul searing kiss. The kiss which ease their upset hearts.

But every good thing has its end. So they also had to broke their kiss of love due to lack of oxygen. Though they pulled their lips apart bur not their bodies which were that time busy pressing against each other.

They joined their foreheads gasping hard. And then Manik demanded something which really baffled her

" If I ask you to leave me will you ?? "

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.5K 149 14
This is a story about a girl who is has a deep crush on a guy. She loves him alot and later so does he...but life is never always sweet. Things happe...
260K 13.6K 18
Itz a story about 2 people who are madly in love... story is full of romance bw manan.. some secrets .. nd true frndship..
17.3K 778 46
It was a story about Y/n L/n wanted to have a low profile life when entering her dream school but after encountering 7 mans that she thought very wei...
257K 9.6K 48
this is story about manan how they meet nd fall in love nd there speration nd how they meet again with there baby boy "manan" so lets see they lifes .