MY WORLD'S KING

By musicialtie

It's story of a girl who is the craziest fan of the rockstar of the nation. Her only dream is to meet him jus... More

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 3
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
AUTHOR NOTE
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Hello there world,, I am back!!!
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Announcement
Part 64
Author note
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Announcement
Part 79
PART 80

Part 26

6.2K 384 12
By musicialtie

Next morning

Nandini woke up first with her alarm tone hurriedly not to disturb Manik's sleep as he had slept late last night , was busy with his composition.After her morning admiration and soft steal kisses to Manik she finally decided to get up. And as she about to but she felt a strong heavy blockage over herself.She sighed and murmured to herself " God yeh Manik bhi na... ayese tightly hold karke sota hai jaise ki I am gonna elope. Bhagne wali Hu main. Huhh... "

" wow Nandini Moorthy !! You're great !! When he wasn't around that time you were dreaming of these and now you're complaining ?? Like seriously !! Jab woh pass nehi tha just your ek dream tha toh yehi sabki sapne dekha karti thi and now when he is so close to you, tere itne karib hai and you're showing your irritation? ? Log sahi kahte hai never try to understand girls. As they are complicated. "

She sighed in irritation after her self commentary and turned her face towards his side and whispered " God knows how someone looks so attracting even in this sleepy messy look ? God... he looks so cute smiling. I wish yeh smile tumhare face pe constant rahe. And I will make sure of it humesha. "

She then kissed his forehead and slowly slowly unwrapped herself from his protective grip placing her pillow.

As soon as she stepped out of the bed and went to washroom a cute serene smile appeared in his lips. And he hugged her pillow even more tighter with his slight curved smiling. After taking 20 minutes steam beauty bath she came out of the washroom wearing a black sleeveless kurti and jeans wrapping the towel around her hairs. Manik was still sleeping but in an enhancing way hugging her teddy browny too along with her pillow. She lovingly admired the sight and then started drying her hairs.

When she was completely ready to leave she sat beside Manik and whispered " Manik I am leaving for college. Bye. "

She was about to stand up but was forced to stop as her world's king had kept his head on her lap in that mean time.She really felt blessed with his as sudden cute act.

" Manik you up? Kab ? Itni jaldi? Achcha now choro clg jana hai. I am getting late " she said caressing his messy hairs when he peacefully enjoyed her touch.

He didn't replied but turned side wise and hugged her stomach digging his face on her pelvic.His nuzzling over her belly made her sensation tickle. She took deep breath to control her butterflies and whispered " Manik please let me go. Utho na. Clg jana hai. "" toh go na. when did I stop you? " he murmured.

" when did you stop me? ?? You're stopping me only Manik by making me loo.. " she cut her tongue to spit out the embarrassing further. And Manik smirked hitting the bulls eye.

" By Making you.. What ? What Nandini? Tell na . " Manik mischievously asked looking up straight into her eyes.

" kuch nehi." she promptly moved his head apart from her lap to hide her embarrassment.Manik lied beside her with his hands beneath his head and said " kya Yaar !! Log sahi kahte hai we ignore the value of the things we have. "

Nandini turned raising her eyebrows. Manik drank her curiosity and then stated further " like you !! As in when you have not me toh you were just dreaming of being with me and now aaj when you very closely have me tohh you're finding ways to stay away from me. Offf God !! These girls are na so complicated. "

He stated suppressing his giggles tried to look so casual watching Nandini whose eyes were popping up with his every word.

" Now what ? " Manik asked her enjoying her confused face.

" You have heard everything? Haven't you ? " she asked gulping her saliva down.

Manik smirked stepping out of the bed. He grabbed her wet towel from the couch and came dangerously close to her and whispered " jo Dream pe dekhti thi woh Real me kyun nehi karti? You know na I will be more than happy to fulfil your That dreams too. "

He winked and seductively traced his lips on her earlobe and cheek and went to the washroom leaving a shocked flushed blushing arouse Nandini behind.

" listen stop dreaming more and go to college. Driver is waiting for you outside. " Manik's shout brought her back from her trances and she rushed out the room as fast as she could.

****SPACE

" Nandu where were you last night? I was calling you as in case you need some help in shifting. " Abhi asked her in between his pastry bites. Hearing the word ' shifting 'her mind shifted to the world of her world's king. And a sweet blush kissed her cheeks.

" Nandu where are you lost? " Abhi snapped her and she promptly said " No where. And thanks Abhi. Don't worry sab thik se Ho gaya. Now let's go. "

" haan yaar wasevi I am tensed . Don't know what's the results of that group division. " he was worried. And they headed towards the classroom.

****Classroom

" so boys and girls I have an announcement to make an our the workshop. The workshop will be started from day after tomorrow. And now the groups will be... " saying Raghav sir declared the group names with their respective Co ordinators.

" But sir what's about me? You Didn't Took My Name In any of the groups. Am I not selected? " Nandini started panicking as Raghav didn't include her in any of the three groups. Tears started forming in her eyes.

" Nandini. Dear relax. First of all please wipe your tears " Raghav came and gently said then turning around towards the class he spoke further " And now another announcement is Nandini Moorthy is the winner of the test. " The class clapped for her and she was very happy.

" And dear you will Do the workshop under a very special person. But for that you have to wait . " He said and she gave a confusing look.

" Okay so now I am taking a leave and tomorrow is a holiday so see you guys on Wednesday. Be ready for the workshop . " saying Raghav left with a smiling face.

****

" Nandu I am scared yaar. Don't know what will I gonna do in that workshop? " said a worried Abhi." Scared ? You are scared? " she suddenly shouted and everyone looked at her in the canteen. 

But she didn't bothered and continued

" At least you know who's your mentor. Mera soch I toh even don't know kiske palle badhenge mujhe. Ek toh ishki tension upar se wahan uss Manik ki " she shouted like a maniac.

" Manik ki? " as expected Abhi quickly picked up her words. He stared at her questioning and she started finding ways to divert the topic. As because he is the male and mini version of detective Shreeya.

" I ... I mean Manik... The rockstar Manik Malhotra aur kya ? " she was totally baffled with her own slip of the tongue mistake and tried hard to cover it up.

" woh toh I also know Manik. But how did the Manik Malhotra affected your tensions? And apart from this you should be happy to meet him twice. Not only meet but touched your world king so closely. " he stated happily.

" touching him wohi toh promblem ho gaya. Don't know kuch hasin sapne pure hotehi darate kyun Hai. ? " she murmured herself.

" what are you murmuring? Kya Barbararahi Hai ? Are you okay na ? " Abhi asked finding his best friend so lost.

" I mean " she was just finding ways praying her stars and then replied with much difficulty " I mean woh Manik. I met him. Closely. Touched. king. Monster. Good. Bad. God !! "

" what ? " Abhi then was became hell confused and said " Nandu Nandu. Let's go. Ghar chal. I think you need rest. Let's get going. " he made her stand wrapping his hand around her back and she just nodded. He herself didn't understand what was bothering her.

*****

" come get in " Abhi opened the passenger sit for her.

Nandini hesitated as still Abhi didn't know about her most little secret. So she just said " Abhi you go na. I need to go here only. Paas hi toh Hai. I will hire an auto. And wasevi it's on opposite direction from your house. So you don't worry. Main chali jaungi. "

After fifteen long minutes manofying session finally Abhi left taking promise to inform him after reaching her flat.

Nandini then walked out of the college to get an auto. As soon as she came out a black Mercedes stopped in front of her. Firstly she became shocked and then realised it was arranged by her world's king. The driver opened the back seat door for her and she stepped in thanking her stars for full filling her only dream that too flawlessly.

****Studio 5 pm

Nandini walked in the room and found Manik sleeping on his stomach at the center of the King sized bed like a king.She smiled and took a quick shower after adjusting her stuffs

.

" kitna sota hai yehh " she commented getting out of the washroom finding him still sleepy.She started drying her hairs and then sat on the edge of the bed. She admired his serene face. His face was too tempting to fall in love with.

She caressed his hairs and layed down beside facing her back to him being tired. As soon as she closed her eyes a warm exquisite touch gave her goosebumps.She opened her eyes and found Manik wrapped his hand around her waist from back and his face was nuzzling her shoulder.

" Manik you up kya ? " she softly asked without turning back.

" Ummm... " he nuzzled more which tickled her sensations and whispered lazily " Nope. . Just took a break from disturbed slumber to sleep peacefully with you... " . He kissed her nape cosily.She smiled with his answer and entwined their hands over her waist and pulled him towards her more and they both went to take a evening nap.

*****After two hours.

Nandini woke up first with the constant buzz of her cell. She without getting up answered the call in her sleepy tone.

" Nandu. How are you? " Shreeya asked from the other side.

" Hey Shree... am fine. Tera bol. Kaisi hai? Sab thik? " She replied yawning.

" ohh Madam dream on. It's evening re. Come out of your Manik lala land. " Shreeya teased her and she smiled. And soon her smile got vanished when she felt a pair of alluring lip roamed around her shoulder to nape to back sleepy yet shamelessly challenging her control level.

" Shree ...I ... I will call... call you later " she managed to utter when Manik was fully engrossed kissing her bare back and shoulders all thanks to her sleeveless spaghetti night top and his legs were entangled with her busy playing their own rubbing teasing games.

" Manikkk " she whispered or most prominently moaned when he turned her around to face him and kissed her collar bone still closing his eyes.

" Manik please !!! " she murmured when he traced his lips on her jaw bone pressing his body against her.

He then for the first time opened his tempting eyes and gazed at her full flushed red face. She was also drinking his desired talkative dark chocolaty brown eyes.

" hmmm " ed he looking deep into her eyes as if asking or trying to find some thing out.They didn't utter further and as the need of that hour they decreased the gap between their lips without breaking their passionate gaping for a passionate lip lock.

After sharing a good quality kiss tasting each other mouth completely they broke the kiss to inhale some oxygen.

They rested their heads together gasping hard. After a stable condition Nandini said " Manik thanks that you helped Shreeya that much . "

Manik smiled first and thought to tease her so he replied " I did nothing but just clearance of the thrones of my way. "

" what? " she moved apart and gave a suspicious look.

" Aree to be with you I had to deal with your bffs. They Are Just Disturbing Elements Man. " he smirked to tease her more and as expected her blushed cheeks soon get accompanied by her red nose and angry pouts.

" Manik ??? " she gave an angry glare scrunching her nose.

It looked so cute on her that he just wanted then nothing but kissed her cute antique pouts then and there.But he was The Manik Malhotra. And his style should be different from others. So going against his wishes he walked out of the bed towards his music pad and picked up his guitar. He started strumming his guitar just like nothing happened. It made Nandini more angry and she just kept giving him angry glares. Manik turned and found what he expected and started singing with his naughty cute smile .

Aise Na Mujhe Tum DekhoSeene Se Laga Loonga

Tumko Main Chura Loonga TumseDil Mein Chhupa Loonga

Nandini was stunned by his abrupt act. That too a cheesy song. No one could believe that Manik Malhotra could do that type of thing that too for a girl.

Aise Na Mujhe Tum DekhoSeene Se Laga Loonga

Tumko Main Chura Loonga TumseDil Mein Chhupa Loonga

Hmm Hmm

Nandini turned to go but he grabbed her arm. He placed his guitar on the bed and held her waist with his two hands.

He knew how to melt her heart and his act did it's job perfectly . Her heart smiled but she covered it up by her fake anger.

Dheemi Dheemi Aag Se EkShola Bhadkaya Hain

Door Se Tumne Iss Dil KoKitna Tarsaya HainMai ab iss dil ke saareAarman nikalunga

Tumko Main Chura Loonga TumseDil Mein Chhupa Loonga

Aise Na Mujhe Tum DekhoSeene Se Laga LoongaTumko Main Chura Loonga TumseDil Mein Chhupa Loongahmm hmm

Pyar Ke Daaman Mein ChunkarHum Phool Bhar LengeRaaste Ke Kaante SaareDoor Kar Lenge

Nandini showed him her anger pout when he sang those lines indicating Shreeya and Abhi.. And he again naughitily winked.

Jaaneman Tumko ApniMain Jaan Bana Loonga

Tumko Main Chura Loonga TumseDil Mein Chhupa LoongaHmm Hmm

Manik twirled her twice and pulled her towards him with full force. And they fell on the bed abiding Newton third law Nandini on top of Manik.

Aise Na Mujhe Tum DekhoSeene Se Laga Loonga

Tumko Main Chura Loonga TumseDil Mein Chhupa LoongaHey Hey Hey Hey

" You're such a monster my world's king. " she softly hit his chest.

He smiled tucking the errant strands behind her ear and replied " Then let me show you how this monster is. "

Saying he flipped their position in a swift move.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY pplzzzz 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 4.2K 34
its a manan fan fiction its story of love birds who were separated due to dire consequences . what was stored in future when they come to know that...
1.1M 64.4K 58
Hi guys!! It's Manan ff... Hope you all like it it's my first!! #14 in fanfiction
584 50 18
It is based on my imagination taehyung a idol fall in love with her fan who is Indian but she didn't knew that his friend who secretly loves heris he...
1.5K 149 14
This is a story about a girl who is has a deep crush on a guy. She loves him alot and later so does he...but life is never always sweet. Things happe...