We Are Stranger ||btsXreader|...

Von acikun_

we are strangers ||book2|| Kidnapped by bts?!?||book1|| //COMPLETED// It been 3 years since you met them. Yet... Mehr

*1
*2
*3
***
*5
*6
*7
*8
*9
***
*10
*11
*12
*13
*14
*15
*16
*17
*18
*19
*20
***1
*21
***2
*22
*23
*24
***3
*25
*26
*27
special chapter
*28
*29
*30
*31
*32
*33
*34
after all
thank you!

*4

5.7K 232 47
Von acikun_

"(Y/n)-shi where is your energy? "

"Some donkeys came passed by and suck all my energy. "

I said before lay down on the sofa. 

"She been like that for an hour now. If we didn't go to the next... "

My assistant pause at the middle of talk. I sigh and face my back to them. 

"No choice then. "

I heard my manager said and everything become quite for awhile. Before I know it I already up and being drag out from the dressing room.

~time skip~

"Ughhh I don't want to do any interview!! "

I said and hug the car's seat. Bang-nim sigh before pull me by legs as soon as I feel that automatically my hands tighten the grip. 

"Come on (y/n)-shi!!! You need to do it no matter what! "

With one more forceful pull he manage make my hands slipped from the seat and with that my face almost.... ALMOST make a mark on this freaking floor.

"Aish you are seriously the troublemaker. "

Bang-nim said with a sigh. I end up doing the interview tho. 

~time skip~

When ants will be as big as human? When I will meet a gain mouse? When donkeys will be able to fly? What the function of donkey by the way? 

"(Y/n)-shi!! "

"Uh? " 

"Did you hear what I just said? "

"Of course!"

"What did I said? "

"Soon I will see a flying unicorn?"

I can see bang-nim is dumbfounded now. 

"You will take a day off. "

He said after take a few deep breath. 

"Yeah sure... It likes you will... WAIT WHAT?"

Bang-nim almost spilt out of his drink because of my sudden action. He coughs pretty bad too. 

"Y-you *cough* will take a day *cough*"

"A DAY?! "

"Ani a few weeks. "

My eyes grew big. 

"Why? Where? How? Who? What? "

"I think you better clear up your mind and come back with your own self. "

"For real?"

He just nod and continue his drink. 

~time skip~

"Everything ready??? "

"Ye! "

This time my manager personally drives. Both of us quite like someone just die. Because of bored I start play with window. I look it up and down again and again. Little did I know is my manager is looking at me through the mirror. Before he smirks a little and lock the window as soon as I roll the window up again. I start to panic. 

"Why the heck?! "

I talk to myself until I saw my manager smirks from the driver seat. I sigh again. I look around me. Want to use phone? Nothing can do? Play game? I almost complete all the mission. Check my social media? All useless gossip. I sigh. 

"Urm you are not planning on killing me aren't you? "

I ask out of boredom. 

"What the heck of the questions (y/n)-shi?!" 

Bang-nim sigh. This time I smirk at him and start to sing as loud as I can.

~time skip~

"Wow that's look wonderful! " 

I yell and run to the front door. I can't stop staring at the big house or should I say this house look like a mansion.

"Yup I want buy this land. Wait let me buy this place."

When I almost be a madman, out of blue someone open the front door without any sign make me fall on my butt because of shock. 

I groan in pain, I feel like if I'm pregnant now the baby already dead.

"Omo!! Mianhae!! "

I gasp when I heard that voice, the voice that really familiar to my ears. I didn't dare to look up in front of me nor I didn't dare to lift my head up. 

"Are you o-! "

Before that person can touch me I roll my body and quickly ditch from that person. 

"Yah Bang-nim!! You must be joking right now!!! "

I yell and hold him so he can't take out my things. He gave me quick smile and speed up his actions by literally throw out all my baggage. Everything I do to make him stop didn't bother him even a little. 

"Well that's it!  Have a nice day (y/n)-shi!  See you after a few weeks. Remember the rules. "

He said and speed up to the driver seat before he drive. 

"Yeah!!! You can't leave me here in this freaking resort with them!!! Yahhhh!!! "

I said and throw a few stones until the car sight faded away. I sigh. 

"Urm do you want to go inside now??"

He said. THAT familiar voice said.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.4K 636 26
You and the guys went on a road trip which you guys wanted to have for a very long time. While everything was fun and sweet, it didn't last long when...
715K 30.2K 72
"I follow her everywhere. She is the only light in my life. But she doesn't notice me. Well, that's what I think. The way she laughs, smiles, cries...
1.9M 77K 55
"Now that's a good girl." You were on your way to South Korea to see your aunt, who you'd been away from almost a decade. It was supposed to be a...
4.6K 495 43
TWO COUNTRIES ........................ TWO CULTURES...................... DIFFERENT LANGUAGE ................... WHAT WILL HAPPENS WHEN THEY MEET EAC...