Underneath (Completed)#Unedit...

By Daisyinks

"You haven't seen how dirty I play Emerald try not to unleash that bastard in me" ... More

NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Translucent
Epilouge

Chapter 6

6.2K 305 29
By Daisyinks

I felt annoyed. I wanted to scream, destroy every fucking piece I was surrounded with. I peek a glance at the same women who happen to enlighten my poor little general knowledge about my soon to be fiancée.

How I wish I can bloody wipe that triumph smirk off her face and show her place. Out of thousands of nurses out there, she had to be the only one assigned for Rose! That so unfortunate.

She sways her hip in a perfect direction all the while making some sort of soup for Rose. Was she even taking her job seriously? I highly doubted that. Oh I know the perfect reason for Ms.Lexi to sticking her ass here in New Orleans. Her not so cool obsession with Alberto just cannot be ignored.

It was degrading, while I wasn't aware of its reason. but on a random guess the most obvious card comes out to me money and neat looks. Pathetic.

I roll my eyes and look down to a sleeping Rose. I rub her cheeks slightly with my knuckles, I was happy that her health is not more a tension. Its taken care of, again the reasons would explode upto infinity and I seriously avoid taking a quick recap in that section.

After Vincent lead me here and softly promised to be back with his alpha after an hour, I was trapped in a horrendous company of this blue haired snake. All I have been doing is is throwing daggers at her, while she puts on a expression like she bloody owns Bill gates bank accounts. That's so irritating. It was fueling my anger. I could bloody slap her right now. why? Because I am scared that she might be successful in grabbing Alberto's attention and I might just ending being a pawn in this game, practically heading nowhere. Now that I am very clear on what I am doing, what are the steps to be taken I simply cannot afford as such a destiny. And I hate the way she lustfully gazes at him. I don't know why I just hate it.

She doesn't speak to me, na not even a 'do you recognise me' the only think she does is wickedly smile my way, its obvious that she wants to remind me that her purpose of getting here is just to trap Alberto and claim him. on some other regard, I would have completely ignored her and thanked the god to have saved me from a mess, but right now its definitely not that moment.

So I do the only thing possible, I ignore.

My mind haunts back to the very truth of Vincent having the capability to read my thoughts. I just hope it doesn't become too awkward. What if he gets to know the real reason behind Alberto and my unison? To make the matters worse he is not even a human. I have no experience in dealing with angry animals.

What this all seriously possible? All these abnormal happenings.

Are they seriously true. Still though deep down, I pray to god to make this just a mere dream of mine. Just this once.

"Where is Mr. Stark" I scoff, bitch mode ON.

"Some where doing something intelligent." She pouts a little and then quickly sheds off her expression into that of arrogance,

"I love it here, wish this all could be forever mine"

Thanks a lot, she is making this so obvious! I put on a sarcastic expression and answer her,

"Ah dear but that's simply impossible."

She folds her arms against her chest and passively replies,

"who knows what the future holds Ms. Roberts. Its always changing, any minute from now. It's a bit exaggerating to be overconfident."

"I do believe that" I give her a stiff smile.

Just then the door opens and Alberto walks in a sour mood. My mind haunts back our confrontation and I inwardly cringe remembering his anger. Lexi gets off her seat and stands upright displaying her melon sized boobs perfectly.

No doubt she was giving him a sneak peak of her body. I roll my eyes, desperate little filth. Alberto doesn't acknowledge me but straight away leans towards the bed Rose is sleeping on. I look around and catch a sight of Vincent with an expressionless face, on seeing me he bows a little and that same sort of honourable expression replaces his gaze.

I smile a little and turn away, I couldn't risk my thoughts being displayed to him, yet again.

"She is recovering quickly" Alberto's voice comes out in a tired whisper.

"Yes, Mr. Stark. She is undeniably strong" Lexi sweetly adds.

Alberto unconsciously nods. His eyes then find me, and I suddenly feel weak in my knees. I feel his stare pinning me while his eyes darken. I look away unable to bear the intensity.

He stands upright and walks towards me. I look down eyeing his polished shoes. I feel a growing anxiety build inside me as he comes closer and closer.

When he is a good few meters distance, I look up. Our eyes collide and the same electricity multiplies. I dip my nails further into my skin trying my best to resist this attraction.

His lips open a little and he eyes me like a predator. I open my mouth and close it trying my best to avoid this slight equation.

"I have something very crucial to discuss. Freshen up. Vincent here will guide you to our room"

Our room

I give him a nervous nod. He gives me one last look, which was deadly cold and turns back leaving the room. I take in deep breaths and close my eyes.

"Shall we Luna?"

"---Emerald please"

He stops and looks in my direction

"I—I cant"

"oh you can Vincent"

"over time Luna"

I sigh.

Without saying a word I head out of the room following Vincent strides.

"Is he always this intimidating?"

A chuckle emits off his throat,

"he is a good man though"

"that's new"

"seriously give him a chance, he is worth it."

I smile a little. I know better than indulge myself in anything romantic and if that is especially with Alberto. It is simply just complicated.

"So you work under Alberto"

"yes, I am his second in command though I work in managing the banks as well."

"its too much of money" I shake my head dramatically.

"its too less for us"

I widen my eyes on his remark,

"our appetite and habits are expensive."

"oh"

"no worries Luna, you will soon get used to it"

I rather not.

He takes in a left turn and we head towards the staircase.

"how big is this place?"

"It has 135,280 square footage approximately. Its built in Italian style, our roots date back there. This house consists of interior designs varying from Opulent furnishings, living area includes a a sabler-co,or chesterfield sofas and some Persian rugs. A little bit of arrabescato marble in the bathrooms. Flooring is chosen to be Granite, Travertine and Quartz stone mosaic tiles in the living area.

"Impressive."

We reach the last step and head towards the second floor stair case, I look around trying to remember the route. Its a maze. A complete and confusing maze.

"There is a lot more, but I fear that I am boring you"

"no, not at all. I love hearing people speak something sensible"

A throaty laugh escapes his lips,

"I understand, I would love to share as such incident with you if you don't mind."

"I do not."

"its when Alpha, me and Dane—third in command were completing out business degree in Harvard eight years back"

I swallow a lump in my throat, my eyes well up listening to it. The only thing that was stolen away from me because of the cruelty of life,

Education.

It still hurts. Crushed pieces of the life I have designed. I am no one. I don't freaking have a degree. I am a drop out. I had no strength to fight for my dreams, these facts still hurt.

I look up, preventing tears escape my eyes

"—and we couldn't even understand the realit—

Vincent voice breaks my train of thoughts.

I smile a little and reply back

"that's hilarious"

"you think so too right!"

We enter a silent corridor with vast portrays of unknown figures stood,

"our ancestors"

They weren't any different from ours, expect their eyes seemed dark and violent, they were inhuman. The rest of the attire blended into humans. In fact . they were dressed in human clothing. No claws, no fur just nothing to identify their kind.

They seemed secretive.

By the time we reach the end of the corridor, there stood a exceptionally tall door, it seemed like a window to hell,

"Is this his room?"

Confused at my remark, Vincent gaze meets mine,

"I—mean Our room?"

"yes"

It was too vast to push right through. Vincent slightly bumps it and it opens revealing a paradise.

I gasp.

The room seemed beyond words.

"It's the best in here" I hear his firm comment.

It was royalty. Every inch of this roomed screamed impeccability .

It had elegant sofas sprawled all over the wall, while a open bathroom significantly depicted the mighty reaches of epitome luxury.

"I will take my leave Luna"

Before I turn around and answer him, he leaves the room. It felt like I was trapped in an eternity. There was a king size bed in regal gold colour, white sheets seemed like silk cocoons on it.

Towards the left I see a earthly pool, adjacent to it was a rack of finest quality of shampoos and body washes. I trail my fingers over it.

Surrounding me were expensive antic pieces, they seemed out of this world.

The cupboards were metal, there was a obvious contrast of the modernity and ancient principles here. It seemed easy and suit perfectly.

I was lost, trapped in this treasure.

Slowly my steps head towards the mirror and the farthest end, adjacent to a massive closet. Eyeing myself in the mirror, I couldn't help but smile, my figure seemed so tiny, it was ridiculous.

I hug myself and take steady steps to open the closet. Its was strong and firm. My warm hand touches the cold metal making me shrink in response.

With a iron grip I push open the doors but it doesn't bulge, I tried my level best using all sorts and angles of my body pressure, none worked out.

My hands rest on my hips and I narrow my hands and look at these mighty doors, just like their owner they were cold and unbreakable.

I take in two deep breaths and push it with the outmost force I could forge, it went vain.

And then it clicked,

I searched for some sort of button and there it was a square black one. My intelligence went down the drain. Seriously I ought to start working on my rationality,

The steel doors clustered back in union opening a gigantic space filled with dresses and vast varieties of accessories.

It was phenomenal! Rows and rows of clothes were hung loosely, it was rapturing. I loved it. I giggled unable o control the pleasure of seeing things beyond my imagination. I never expected to merely have an opportunity to try these stuff out.

I felt lost and...happy.

There was a slight knock on the door, I straighten my back and become alert. I was just caught up in the moment. Things here, in this castle were beyond incredible but I better keep my thoughts to myself. I should learn to restrain myself though, its suitable.

I place my hands against my chest and head out the closet, I observe and young women standing with her head bowed, my gaze shifts to towels and other toiletries in her hand.

"yes"

"Luna" I could sense a rare kind of affection in her voice, it held immense pride and odd sense of happiness. Are people seriously going to call me that all day? It was sickening me because quite frankly I had a name.

"please call me Emerald"

I hear deep gasp from her, her cheeks turn to crimson red and I raise my eyebrows trying to understand her behaviour.

"I..."

I decide to cut her, she was extremely nervous. I had an urge to hug her and calm her down reminding that I am not a fairy dropped from heaven, that I am just plain Jade who loves to snore with mouth wide open and forgets to brush every night.

"You are here for...?"

She looks young , around 17-18 years. Ah teenagers.

"I was assigned to clean you up by alpha"

"Thank you, but I can manage myself."

"Sorry to defy you Luna, but Alpha strictly placed the orders."

"I can bath myself dear, its okay. Now thanks a lot for bringing things up, could you just turn on the hot water please"

What's wrong with me? I cant act like I own this place, I do not...its better I come in terms with that. I kill my excitement and try to be stingy in using the products. These aren't mine. I have not right over them.

"you have a beautiful skin Luna."

What can I say, it's the result of scrubbing myself with the same soap for years. Feeling her question hang in the atmosphere, I answer her

"Thanks. What's your name?"

"Julian—

"—Julian you have been here for?"

"five years"

I gasp in response, oh my god she was a child then. Is still a child now.

"what about your education?"

I just had to ask that question, its more like a necessity to know peoples qualification well merely because I value it, know its worth.

But not its taste.

"I am currently in high school, Alpha finances all my fees though"

He has got enough to.

I peel my blouse and skirt, while quietly eye Julian. Is she aware about shifters? Is she one. Can she turn into a animal? Have carnal desires like them?

"Can I help you"

"you don't need to"

"I want to Luna."

I decide to give up, I have no idea why they keeping on calling me that. What does that seriously mean, what expectations do these people have from me. I am not sticking in here forever, once I am done with my purpose, I am fleeing.

No, I am leaving bravely. Irrespective of what others think. Of what Alberto thinks.

"why are you so affectionate towards me , you don't even know me?"

"You are our Luna, its your right. That makes enough reason"

I am smelling something wrong,

"What does a Luna mean"

For a moment she stops working on my dress and freezes. Did I utter something wrong? I was merely curious.

"it's the term used to honour alpha's mate"

Get it straight,

"What am I supposed to do?"

"produce a future alpha coming month"

"what!"

I shriek out, she means next month! NEXT MONTH!

"—that's absurd"

"Yes Luna, in the unison ceremony next week, you are required to fulfil all the conditions with Alpha"

"and that be?"

"Marking and mating"

"what if I don't want to"

This time she gazes directly into my eyes, her eyes had dark circles but it highlighted the innocence of youth

"I fear you don't have an option."

"its ridiculous I will talk to Alberto, this is ...stupid"

"its your first heat next week Luna, its unavoidable"

I raise my browns challengingly at her, I don't want to be rude but she was drivelling

"—I am afraid that you don't have an escape Luna, prophecy suggest that this unison would be inevitable"

"And if not?"

"y-you would be taken by force"

Please vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 2.2K 50
♕~Let me be the big bad wolf to fulfil all your naughty little desires~♕ Stripped And Tainted The Human...
20.7K 1.5K 12
A mediocre human isn't exactly a likely protagonist, or so he thinks until something decidedly not average happens to him - an alpha werewolf way out...
1.5M 43.2K 28
*COMPLETED* My head bowed in a heavy mannor, not in respect, but in trepidation. I discern his unwavering gaze over my ill silhouette. "Look at me." ...
759K 17.6K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...