Chapter 6

I felt annoyed. I wanted to scream, destroy every fucking piece I was surrounded with. I peek a glance at the same women who happen to enlighten my poor little general knowledge about my soon to be fiancée.

How I wish I can bloody wipe that triumph smirk off her face and show her place. Out of thousands of nurses out there, she had to be the only one assigned for Rose! That so unfortunate.

She sways her hip in a perfect direction all the while making some sort of soup for Rose. Was she even taking her job seriously? I highly doubted that. Oh I know the perfect reason for Ms.Lexi to sticking her ass here in New Orleans. Her not so cool obsession with Alberto just cannot be ignored.

It was degrading, while I wasn't aware of its reason. but on a random guess the most obvious card comes out to me money and neat looks. Pathetic.

I roll my eyes and look down to a sleeping Rose. I rub her cheeks slightly with my knuckles, I was happy that her health is not more a tension. Its taken care of, again the reasons would explode upto infinity and I seriously avoid taking a quick recap in that section.

After Vincent lead me here and softly promised to be back with his alpha after an hour, I was trapped in a horrendous company of this blue haired snake. All I have been doing is is throwing daggers at her, while she puts on a expression like she bloody owns Bill gates bank accounts. That's so irritating. It was fueling my anger. I could bloody slap her right now. why? Because I am scared that she might be successful in grabbing Alberto's attention and I might just ending being a pawn in this game, practically heading nowhere. Now that I am very clear on what I am doing, what are the steps to be taken I simply cannot afford as such a destiny. And I hate the way she lustfully gazes at him. I don't know why I just hate it.

She doesn't speak to me, na not even a 'do you recognise me' the only think she does is wickedly smile my way, its obvious that she wants to remind me that her purpose of getting here is just to trap Alberto and claim him. on some other regard, I would have completely ignored her and thanked the god to have saved me from a mess, but right now its definitely not that moment.

So I do the only thing possible, I ignore.

My mind haunts back to the very truth of Vincent having the capability to read my thoughts. I just hope it doesn't become too awkward. What if he gets to know the real reason behind Alberto and my unison? To make the matters worse he is not even a human. I have no experience in dealing with angry animals.

What this all seriously possible? All these abnormal happenings.

Are they seriously true. Still though deep down, I pray to god to make this just a mere dream of mine. Just this once.

"Where is Mr. Stark" I scoff, bitch mode ON.

"Some where doing something intelligent." She pouts a little and then quickly sheds off her expression into that of arrogance,

"I love it here, wish this all could be forever mine"

Thanks a lot, she is making this so obvious! I put on a sarcastic expression and answer her,

"Ah dear but that's simply impossible."

She folds her arms against her chest and passively replies,

"who knows what the future holds Ms. Roberts. Its always changing, any minute from now. It's a bit exaggerating to be overconfident."

"I do believe that" I give her a stiff smile.

Just then the door opens and Alberto walks in a sour mood. My mind haunts back our confrontation and I inwardly cringe remembering his anger. Lexi gets off her seat and stands upright displaying her melon sized boobs perfectly.