The Wild Popstar

By enchantedweird

Life turns crazy when teenage popstar Alexia goes on a world tour with One Direction as their opening act. Wi... More

Caution
Chapter One: The Beginning
Chapter Two: The Meeting
Chapter Three: Bonding Time
Chapter Five: We Need To Talk
Chapter Six: Pre-tour Anxiety
Chapter Seven: The Plan
Chapter Eight: Plan Backfired
Chapter Nine: Mistakes
Chapter Ten: The Day That Led to the Mistake
Chapter Eleven: The Video
Chapter Twelve: Confusion and Fights
Chapter Thirteen: The Confession
Chapter Fourteen: You Deserve This
PROMPTS

Chapter Four: The First Time

2.7K 56 12
By enchantedweird

I screamed louder than I ever had and shut my eyes.

And within a second the lights in the room were turned on. I opened my eyes to see all the boys laughing. Especially Louis! He had a god-damned mask on his face! All of them were on the carpeted floor laughing their ass off while I was there on the sofa crying my eyes out. Does he realize that he just gave me a heart attack?

"What the hell Louis?!" I yelled at him, this is so insane.

He was still laughing uncontrollably alongside the other lads. It was frustrating me to another level.

"Its not funny guys!" I whine-yelled. They were going to tease me endlessly for this.

"It is funny!" Harry said mocking my tone, he was still laughing.

"You almost gave me a heart attack!" I said pouting at them.

"Aww, little girl got scared!" Niall said teasing me.

"Not you too Niall!" I whined again.

"Not you too Niall, you'll make the little girl cry!" Louis said mocking me.

"You're such an asshole Louis!" I pouted, throwing the cushion in my hand at him.

"Hey no need for that language!" Liam chided. Oh wow! Now he's going to act all serious is he? I rolled my eyes at him, ignoring his statement.

"Well he is one!" I exclaimed.

"Aww, so the little girl can curse as well?" Louis asked, smirking. Okay, now he's really annoying me.

"Louis, like really, shut the fuck up!" Okay that wasn't really needed, but anyway I said it.

"Alexia, really, watch your mouth!" Liam said, he was now glaring at me, so was Harry but Louis still had a smirk on his face and it was making me mad.

"Or what? I asked Liam and Harry in a challenging them. Everyone was looking at Liam and I. "Or he's going to kick your ass." Louis replied for Liam. Alexia looked at Louis and then at Liam and then gave a very sarcastic laugh. "Very funny."

"Not kidding." Louis raised one eyebrow. He still had a small smirk playing on his lips. "Just shut up fucker." She replied, rolling her eyes.

"Alexia Victoria, trust me I am very serious. There is nothing funny about this. One more curse and I'll show you how serious I am." Liam said, okay he sounded a bit intimidating.

"Oh yeah? I've been trying to say the same thing! So fuck you!" I said, trying not to sound affected by his threat.

"You asked for it!" Liam said as he walked towards, he sounded pissed.

What he did next was unbelievable. He sat on the couch next to me and pulled me over his lap such that my face was now facing Niall's crème colored carpet. Within a matter of few seconds, I felt a sharp stinging swat on my upturned backside. This was followed by two more rapid swats.

SMACK SMACK

Soon I realized what was happening and I violently started trying to free myself. "What the fuck Liam? Are you out of your mind? You're not my fucking father!" I yelled at him still squirming around. He ignored me. Just adding a few more swats.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Get off me you idiot! Even my own father never did this to me! Just stop!" I yelled at him, I was still trying to escape his firm grip.

"Well if he would have, you wouldn't have that fresh little mouth of yours!" Liam said adding another volley of swats to my butt.

I was still violently squirming around. Man he was strong. I wanted to get out of his grip, but I was starting to feel tired because of squirming around so much.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

His assault on my butt continued as he started lecturing. "Alexia stop squirming around! You deserve this! I warned you what would happen if you cussed and you just decided to do that. So you fave the consequences of it now." He said sternly.

"You don't have the right to do this Liam!" I said again, but it out weakly this time. Continuous squirming for two minutes does that.

He ignored my comment and said "You had no reason to cuss out at Louis or me. He played a prank on you, you take it like a prank. There is no reason for foul language. Understand?" He asked, adding ten spanks in quick succession. I was not going to answer him. This was embarrassing and I was pissed at him.

"I said do you understand me?" Liam asked punctuating each word with a sharp smack. I ignored again.

"Very well then, I'm not letting you up until you are ready to apologize." He said sternly and started raining down smacks with a new increased force.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

After almost a minute more of assault on my butt, I couldn't take it anymore. I was on the verge of crying. But I was not apologizing.

"Are you ready to apologize yet?" Liam asked adding another very hard smack.

"Alexia?" He asked again, momentarily pausing the spanking. When I didn't reply, he did something that I couldn't just believe. He pulled down denim shorts revealing my lace panties and resumed spanking me butt.

I started yelling at him and threw my hands back in process to cover my panty-clad bottom. This was the most embarrassing moment of my life. All the boys watching me get spanked by one of their mates. What could be more embarrassing? But he just pinned my wrists to the small of my back. Tears were now streaming down my face.

"Liam NO!" I said, now trying my best to get out of his grip. But he ignored me. After two minutes I really got tired.

"Sorry.." I mumbled, I was now sobbing.

"What was that Alexia?" Liam asked pausing his assault on my butt.

"I'm s-sorry..." I hicupped, this was so embarrassing. I was a blabbering sobhing mess.

"And what are you sorry for?" He asked adding two very hard smacks on my upper thighs.

"Fo-for being di-disrespectful and cussing." I said in a very tiny voice.

"Very well. Just a last couple of smacks and then its done love." He said softly this time. After ten more swats, the spanking was over. I was sure that my butt was hot red coloured as were my ears and my face. The shame and embarrassment had engulfed me.

Liam raised me and cautiously sat me on his lap. I think he was trying not to hurt my already assaulted and burning butt. My shorts were still puddled at my feet.

I looked up at the boys to be meet by their sad faces. I couldn't take it anymore. I started crying harder as I tried getting up from Liam's lap, but I couldn't because he pulled me close to him and engulfed me into a huge bear hug. And although how much ever angry I was at him, I couldn't resist the comfort. I sobbed harder into his chest.

"Shh... Love. You know why I did this?" He said, stroking my brown hair.

"B-becuase I cussed and was disrespectful towards you and because you probably hate me now" I said, crying harder.

"No love, I did this because I love you. We all do." He said, trying to calm me down.

"Yes we love you since the day we hung out for the first time together baby.." Louis said, he was now sitting next to me.

"Shh.. darling, breathe for me." He said softly.

Eventually after ten more minutes of cuddling and assuring words, my sobbing reduced to sniffles.

"I'm really sorry Lou. I over reacted" I said and I sniffled.

"You're forgiven and I'm sorry too I shouldn't have pushed you so far." He said sincerely, giving me a warm smile.

"How about we watch Bride Wars now?" Harry asked, chuckling.

I just gave him my widest smile. And all the boys started laughing.

"Bride Wars it is!" Louis said as he removed the Conjuring CD out of the player and placed the Bride Wars CD in.

Halfway through the movie, I still couldn't believe I had just been spanked by a guy who was barely four years older to me.

"I still can't believe you spanked me Liam!" I said pouting a bit.

"You're glad he didn't wash your mouth!" Zayn said playfully, giving me a cheeky smile while I looked at him wide eyed.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Authors Note:
It's lame. I know.

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...