The Boy Living Next Door - ed...

By miskookiee

[COMPLETED] // Rewriting soon. ⚠May contain smut while reading⚠ || Taehyung x Reader Falling for the boy liv... More

•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty-one•
•twenty-two•
•twenty-three•
•twenty-four•
•twenty-five•
•twenty-six•
•twenty-seven•
•twenty-eight•
•twenty-nine•
•thirty•
•thirty-one•
Character Questions
Special Chapter
04/16/21

•sixteen•

10K 232 92
By miskookiee

PARK JIMIN POV ~

"Jimin where has Y/N been?"

"Oh I actually have no idea" I finished washing the dishes and realized that she went to France with someone.

France? But with who?

I tried to ignore it while changing into my clothes but she's always on my mind. Even when she's next to me I can't stop looking at her.

The night at her house, I could've sworn I would had kissed her if her little brother didn't come in on time.

I grabbed my wallet and keys and headed outside to go home.

Once I stepped outside the cold air had hit me. Making my nose turn red.

I really hope she's going to be fine with whoever she went to France with.

I want to travel with her. Spend every moment with her. I didn't think I would turn out like this.

I stopped before I could open the door and slid my hands into my pockets from the cold.

I want to tell her.

I want to tell her when she comes back.

_____

His hands roaming every inch of my body sending goosebumps everywhere.

"I think I might had just failed" he said unzipping his jeans.

"I think I'm doing pretty good don't you think?" I finally spoke after staying silent.

He bent towards me and kissed my neck. As much as I hate when he kisses my neck because there's always a mark there but his soft lips, rough kiss wasn't to pass up for. So I let him do it. Many times.

He finally gets the chance to take off my jeans and underwear and looks at me with satisfaction in his eyes.

He lightly pours some wine on my torso and watches it run down my skin.

He became impatient watching it reach my clit and spits on his hands jerking his self off before putting his member in.

I watch him jerk off before he puts it in me.

"Ah fuck!" I yelled a bit.

Thrusts in slowly at first making me moan in pleasure.

He comes down towards me still thrusting and kisses my lips so passionately. My hands come at a rest from gripping onto the sheets and my arms come around his neck.

He slowly released his wet soft lips from mine and tells me turn around. And I did so.

He runs his hand down my back to my neck and then back up again slapping my ass cheek.

After all I'm not as drunk anymore. His hands and body already making me feel sober enough.

He thrusts in slowly but harder.

I grip tighter on the sheets and my cheek faced down on the bed.

"Shit it's so tight"

I can hear him groan and moan every minute while slapping my ass cheeks.

The pain from slapping I could've sworn they were probably red but the pleasure made me forget about it.

He turns me around again as I'm the one facing him now and he drops down sucking my clit. He stops and let's his fingers do the work. He puts two fingers to start out with pushing in and out.

All the noise was either from the cars outside honking and driving past or his thrusting inside me with my wetness.

"Shit" He says and plays with his cock.

I watch him do it and I immediately got up and pushed his back down on the bed.

He takes his fingers and licks one at a time then smirks.

"So sweet baby girl"

I smirk back while sucking his tip.

I see him run his hands through his hair in sexual frustration from how good he felt.

He grips at my hair pushes me down to suck him faster. His dick reaching the end of my throat, I gag a bit.

"Fuck that mouth can do a lot" he pulls me up towards him, kissing me and then puts it in.

"Ah fuck Tae!"

I lay at his shoulder and then whispers in his ear "I like when you talk dirty to me"

Taes eyes widen and then his lips turn into a smirk.

Bouncing up and down with every moan slipping out, the neighbors could probably hear us.

"Shit baby girl your tight pussy" he closes his eyes leaning his head back.

"I'm gonna fucking cum" I say screaming.

I take my hand rubbing my clit until I cum on his dick.

"Ah fuck it" he thrust in me harder and he takes it out shooting hot liquid into my mouth.

"S-shit your soo good" he jerks one more time and steps off the bed.

I gulp it and then lay down breathless.

"Fuck that was great" he comes up to me to kiss me also breathless.

I kiss him almost thanking him for a great first night in France.

"I need to shower" I say releasing from the kiss and grabbed a towel heading into the bathroom.

"Fuck she's so hot" I heard Tae say as I walk in.

"Don't shower yet I'm coming in too" he shouts from the room.

_____

I got up as I could smell coffee and bacon being made.

I pulled over my sweater and walked into the kitchen to see Taehyung making bacon.

"Smells good" I say taking a seat.

He just nods and smiles.

He hands me a plate and puts a pancake on it with sausage links and then put a bacon.

"Voila! Enjoy" he says and sits next to me with his plate.

"Merci"

See. I still have some french in me.

"So Jin texted me saying that you and his fiance are going shopping huh"

"Mm yeah. I guess it could be fun"

Realizing that I'm shopping with an engaged women kinda made me uncomfortable but I mean she's nice.

"Well get ready it's almost time"

I look up at the clock and it read '12:22'

"OH MY GOD I SPLEPT THAT LATE! I NEED TO DO MY MAKE UP AND FIND AN OUTFIT. TAE! WHY DID YOU LET ME SLEEP SO LATE" I quickly ate my pancakes and rushed into the room figuring out what to wear.

______

I ended up wearing a burgendy colored one piece with high waisted jeans over them and a gray oversized cardigan.

We had got to the mall called Les Tarrasses du port.

My mind was pretty fucking blown away. The mall was huge. You probably have to stay like 2 days to get to every single store there.

"Ah Y/N!" Kyri shouts from behind me waving as Jin walks beside her.

"Oh hi!" We met up with each other and both went our ways apart from Tae and Jin.

|time skip|

We had finally got done shopping and walked around to find Tae and Jin.

"Whats it like beings engage at 22?" I said breaking the little silence. It wasnt awkward nor did I like it.

"Mm well, to me it didnt really matter. I love Jin the way he is. Our age might be young but our love for each other didnt stop us. Little did I know I would be engaged so early. My parents did refuse at first but knew how Jin was and began to accept it" the whole time she had a bright smile on her face. She must really love him.

"That must be nice huh. Falling in love" I said putting my hands behind my back still carrying the bags from different stores.

"Have you never fell in love? I felt like a girl thats as pretty as you would feel love" she said looking at me confused.

I was confused too.

"I did. But hes long gone out of my life... well not entirely out of my life. His feelings still has this presence on my heart. I even saw him a week ago"

"Ah I see-"

"Oh! Kyri! We found them" Jin runs to Kyri and kisses her forehead.

"How was shopping?" Jin says and out his arms around Kyri.

"It was great actually" I say and gently smiled.

"What did you guys do?"

"We also walked around and got starbucks" we all laughed and walked out the mall after 5 hours.

"See you guys tomorrow if possible!" Jin says and waves goodbye until we had got into the car.

"So whatd you get?"

"Make up. Clothes. The usual girl stuff" I say and giggled.

"Nic- oh my phone" Tae grabs his phone from his pocket and his eyes become huge.

"Ah hoseok whats up?"

"Wait really!? H-How!?" I watch him speak into the device looming a little frustrated.

"Ok" he says and hangs up.

"Y/N, this trip might come to an end"

"What why? We've only been here for 2 days Tae" I sighed and waited for him to respond.

But his response was a simple "im sorry".

_____

I got out of the car following Tae out and watched him walk away.

It must've been something important. Something urgent.

Waiting in the elevator was quite awkward. Trying my best not to be as awkward but after a silence from the whole ride and he simply said "im sorry".

I wanted to ask him what had happened but that was definitely not my business.

We got into our room and I went into the room first taking off my everything and changing into my white tee shirt and shorts.

On the other hand, Tae was in the living talking to someone on the phone. I could hear him laugh.

Second night in France was a total fail. Not as bad until now.

_____

"Y/N get up we leave in an hour" he says tugging at my tee shirt.

I get up yawning and nodded. I put on a black hoodie and denims with slits in the middle of the knees and converse.

Oh how I missed dressing up as a teenager in high school.

I grabbed my luggage and backpack walking to the door.

"Listen im really sorry this trip had to take 2 days. Things just came up" Tae wanted to carry my luggage but I smiled and and opened the door.

Im not sure if I was being too cold to him. I really wasnt though in any way.

We walked in silence until the a taxi had came and drove us to the airport.

_____

I rubbed my eyes and quickly getting up, I had noticed we've made it to the airport.

I got out grabbing my things from the back and quickly running inside hoping we aren't late again. And yes. We were.

I started out jogging and then running as I heard our flight was to leave in 5 minutes.

I could hear Tae running behind to catch up and he did. He slowed at my pace once we made it in on time.

"Shit we almost missed it again" he says breathless.

"Right"

I sat beside the window and stared off into the sky. It was so nice here. A little chilly but the sky was no joke.

After hearing the flight attendants say that we were now leaving I leaned back into the seat resting my eyes.

I got to admit, ive been sleeping a lot lately. I have no idea why I mean I am a lazy person but damn 3 days in a row?

___

I had woken up to the Taes hand grabbing my shoulder to wake up and I did so.

Before I had left the hotel, Jimin texted me asking if I was ok in France and I simply just said "Yes I am" I mean I was.

I told him that I was leaving today and he never responded back.

I got my bag and luggage waiting patiently for Tae to find his but then his phone rings.

He answers it pretty quick and then grabs his things running towards me.

"Hey Y/N I gotta go right now so if you had anyone picking you up thats great. See you later" he says running out the airport.

What was his problem? Why was he in such a damn rush?

I just sighed and walked out hoping for a taxi but I didnt see a taxi but I did hear a call for my name.

"Oh! Jimin!" I say and ran towards him.

"Hey Y/N" He says smiling.

He helped me put away my luggage in his trunk and we drove off to the apartment.

This is why I can count on jimin.

During the car ride we sorta just had chill conversations, life, France. It wasnt awkward at all. The music was blasting, windows were slightly down but it was also cold...

Brought up my mood from leaving France yet I still wondered what the hell was happening with Taehyung.

______________________________________

HELLOOO HELLOO ~

I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY!! ok so I have this whole thing all planned out for the next chapter(s) and most of it wont include smut (sorry if you were looking forward for this story to be all smut. I suck at smut. I cringe everytime I reread it) I will give you heads up that there will Jimin interactions  ( I know I know I said I wouldnt have him anymore but ive already made him close with Y/N so forgive me 🙏 ) and let me just tell you girl/guy that there will definitely be drama ✌

OK THATS ALL!! I HOPE YOU WILL LOVE THE NEXT CHAPTERS LIKE I LOVED IT IN MY HEAD LOLLL.

THANKS FOR READING MY STORY AND COMMENTING IT MAKES ME HAPPY 💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 39.7K 48
A Min Yoongi FF {READERxYOONGI} (smuty) Highest Ranking: #1 -yoongi out of 97.6K books. #3 -bangtan out of 80.2K book...
2.1K 166 12
Taehyung x yn She fell first; but he fell harder <3
147K 4.4K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
1.7M 64K 200
Where Kim (Y/N) experiences more crazy and heartwarming scenarios with her seven brothers. |Book 2| ***Highest Rankings: #74 in Fanfiction on April...