𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲 » 𝐳.𝐬. ✔️

By mochaharry

Harry is your not-so-typical high school student who meets a bad boy at a college party. Cue drama. Bottom!Ha... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine

chapter four

9.6K 404 166
By mochaharry

Sorry for any mistakes, I'm just sort of busting these out right now and not really going back to edit them.

Harry Styles

I let out a small squeak as the man's hands trail down the side of my body, his fingers dancing against my thigh teasingly. I suck in a sharp breath, getting ready to scream at the top of my lungs when I hear footsteps.

"Aye! Harry, is this guy messing with you?" Carmen's voice fills the kitchen and I sigh in relief as she grips the man's shoulder and pushes him away roughly. My body is still burning even after his hands are off of me.

"N-No, I'm fine. Let's go." I mumble, wanting to get as far away from that creep as possible. I can't believe he just got up in my personal space like that! What a jerk.

I move to step aside but his warm hand grips my wrist tightly and he makes me turn around to look at him. I swallow thickly, my hand trembling in his.

"See ya' round." He smirks, bringing my hand up to his lips and pressing a gentle kiss to my knuckles. I rip my hand away and flush scarlet red.

"Bye." I mumble before turning around and practically running out of the kitchen with Carmen following quickly behind me.

"Where's Amy?" Carmen asks as I make my way back to the couch. I shrug, taking a sip of the beer in my hand and cringing at the bitter taste. It was nothing like I expected it to be but it's not terrible. I take another sip.

When I make it to the couch, I practically fall over and sink into the soft cushions. Carmen sits beside me and gives me a worried look. "Are you alright? Tell me the truth." She says firmly. I sigh in defeat and shake my head.

"No. You both left me alone not even five minutes after we got here and some attractive creep was already trying to get me in his bed." I ramble, sighing heavily and running my fingers through my thick curls. It seems as if they've gotten a lot fuller and more voluminous since I cut it two summers ago. It's almost back to my shoulders now.

Carmen sighs and reaches out to grab my hand, making me stiffen and then relax. I lean my head on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, Haz. I thought Amy was going to stay with you. I had to shake that creep off, remember?" She laughs, squeezing my hand.

I nod, taking another chug of my beer before looking up as Amelia comes over. "Hey! Where did you go? I found better beers in the garage." She grins and sits down beside me.

I roll my eyes. I'm still kind of pissed that she left me, even though she didn't mean to do it.

"You left Harry alone and then the captain of the fraternity tried to get in his pants!" Carmen snaps. She must be upset too. Wait...Captain of the freaking fraternity?!

Amy's face pales. "Zayn? He didn't hurt you, did he, Haz?" She asks, knitting her perfect eyebrows together.

I shrug. Technically, he didn't hurt me. "No. I'm fine, Amy. Just please don't leave me alone again." I say, glancing up at her.

"Of course I won't, Haz. I'm sorry." She says, squeezing my shoulder.

I turn back to Carmen. "And what do you mean the Captain of the fraternity?" I ask, tilting my head.

"That's Zayn. Him and that guy from earlier, Louis, are the captains of this frat." She explains, rolling her eyes.

"They are always hooking up with people. Don't mess around with them, Haz. Seriously, if they come near you just walk the other way." She warns and I nod obediently. I don't doubt a word she said.

"Come on. Let's dance." Amy says, grabbing my hand and pulling me up from the couch. I groan and shake my head.

"I'm terrible at dancing, Amy." I whine but she tugs me into the middle of the crowd anyway, grinning at me.

"Don't be so stiff, Haz. Just relax and move to the music." Amy hums, releasing my hand before turning her back to me and swaying her hips from side to side. I don't know how she can move her limbs so loosely, but I drop my hands to my sides, still holding onto my beer as I begin to mimic her movements and sway my hips to the music.

The music is some rap song I don't know so I tap Amy's shoulder. "What song is this?" I ask.

"It's Rack City." She grins, turning back to face me and grabbing my free hand, helping me to move our bodies together to the same beat. Everybody is dancing and grinding against one another and I'm actually starting to enjoy myself for the first time here when someone falls into me and makes me spill my beer all over my, well Amy's, sweatshirt.

I gasp, looking down in shock and then turning around to glare at the drunk girl who bumped into me. "Watch it." I hiss, moving away from the crowd with Amy's hand still in mine.

"I'm so sorry, Amy. I didn't mean to." I whisper, trying to wipe at the wet spot on her sweatshirt but she just shakes her head.

"It's fine, Haz. Come on, let's go to the bathroom and rinse it off." She says.

I follow her towards the staircase and then up to the second floor, the hallways lined with tons of doors. "Do you know where the bathroom is?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. I really don't want to have to check every door and accidentally walk in on people having sex. That would be so embarrassing.

"Yeah. It's the third door on the left." She says, before looking back at the stairs. "Go straight there. I'm gonna go tell Carmen where we are." She explains, running back downstairs before I have a chance to protest. Why does she keep leaving me alone?! She just promised she wouldn't!

I sigh angrily and hesitantly walk down the hallway. Note to self- Never come to a party with Amy and Carmen again. I make it to the third row of doors and look between them. Left or right? Of course I would forget. I take a chance and go to the door on the right, turning the door knob slowly and pushing the door open just a crack. It's not the right door, but at least the bedroom was empty.

I let out a breath of relief and close the door, turning and grabbing the door on the left, pushing it open and walking inside, closing it behind me. I set my beer down on the counter and pull the sweatshirt over my head, placing it in the sink.

"I didn't even have to convince you and you're already stripping for me." I hear a voice behind me and gasp sharply, turning around and blushing at the sight of the guy from earlier- Zayn, sitting on the toilet.

"W-What are you doing in here?" I ask, grabbing the sweatshirt from the sink and holding it in front of my chest as his dark brown eyes travel down my body. I shiver under his gaze, looking down at the floor to avoid eye contact.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He asks, chuckling quietly.

"You still have your pants on..." I note, narrowing my eyes as I look between his clothed groin and the small packet in his hand. What the fuck?! "Are you doing drugs?" I squeal, furrowing my eyebrows as I grab the packet from his hands and hold it behind my back. "What is wrong with you? We could get in serious trouble!" I hiss.

"Hey. Give that back." He says seriously, standing up and crowding my space. He presses me back against the counter once again and I blush but shake my head.

"No. You can't do that while I'm in here." I say, gripping the packet tighter in my hand.

He reaches around me, his fingers trailing across my skin and dipping into my back pocket with curious fingers. "I can do whatever the fuck I want in my fraternity." He hisses, grabbing the packet with his other hand and ripping it away from me.

"Seriously, guy-"

"It's Zayn."

"Zayn, whatever. Please don't do that while I'm around." I say seriously, hearing a knock on the door.

"Harry? You in there?" It's Carmen.

"She is always interrupting us." Zayn groans, shoving the packet into his back pocket. "And if you must know, I'm not on drugs. Well, not this drug." He says, crossing his arms over his chest.

I raise my eyebrow at him, clearly not convinced. "Sure, you just happen to have a bag of heroin in your hands but it's not yours."

He rolls his eyes. "It's coke, not heroin. And it's not mine." He mumbles bemusedly.

I roll my eyes. "I don't believe you."

"I really don't care." He laughs, reaching up and tucking a stray curl behind my ear. I smack his hand away bitterly.

"Don't touch me." I hiss.

"Harry!" Carmen yells, knocking on the door again.

Zayn rolls his eyes at the sound of her voice. "I'll see you later, Harry." He smirks, moving away from me and walking towards the door.

I don't know why I do it, but I grab his hand before he leaves. "Please, don't do that. It will ruin your life, I'm serious." I whisper. "I know from firsthand experience."

Zayn turns around to look at me and furrows his brows together, nibbling on his bottom lip. "I won't. I was telling the truth, it's not mine. I found one of my guys with it in his room and I took it from him. I was gonna flush it until you came in." He explains and my eyes widen. I feel bad for assuming that he was the one on drugs now.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to accuse you." I mumble.

"It's fine. See you 'round." He says before opening the door. Carmen's eyes widen at the sight of Zayn, but then turn angry when she sees me without my shirt on. Oh god, this probably looks really bad.

"What the fuck did you do to him, Zayn?" Carmen snaps, grabbing Zayn by the collar of his shirt. He just laughs and pushes her off.

"I didn't do anything to him. Not yet, at least." He smirks, turning to look at me and winking before walking away. I flush and look down. I'm really not in the mood to explain everything that went on.

"What the fuck was that, Harry?" Carmen asks, walking into the bathroom and shutting the door behind her. I sigh and start to tell her what happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 7.7K 23
Au where Harry drops his daughter off at soccer practice and Louis is her coach. bottom!harry -inspired by an unknown twitter user
56.1K 4K 25
𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥...
143K 8.2K 40
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯...
237K 9.4K 37
Harry is a drunkard. Zayn is the man who reminds him of what it's like to be sober. Harry Styles' adult life has always revolved around a bottle in h...