Belonging to Him

By tadallon

Their love was innocent, beautiful, Forbidden. The leave of their love so sinful results a life of lies for t... More

Prologue- The Beginning
One: Introduction
Two- Small Talk
Four- Library
Five- Surprise
Six- Bizarre
Seven- Intensity
Eight- Kael's
Nine- Threatened
Ten- Clueless
Eleven- Meeting Chad Martins
Twelve- Explore
Thirteen- Aware
Fourteen- Secrecy
Fifteen- Different
Sixteen- The Pack
Seventeen- Someone else's thoughts
Seventeen- Discovered
Eighteen - Troubled
Nineteen- Rush
Twenty- Finally
Epilogue

Three- Mr. No Name

5.5K 142 21
By tadallon

Hello!! :) Wow, I am so thrilled to have my story as the 8th famous story on Werewolves wattpad!! :D I am so happy! thank you guys, so much!!! :D I totally love you guys!! Well, here it goes... hope you'll like it :)!!

>>>>>>>>>>Mr. No Name's Picture on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Annie was on the passengers seat, next to Riley. I was on Natalie's left, looking out the window as landmarks passed us.

"So, you two excited?" Annie asked us

"Why does she have to be excited?" Natalie piped up

I rolled my eyes, she probably thought Riley and Annie shouldn't get me a car yet since I was younger and she probably wanted me to get one when I was the same age as she got hers.

"Well, she'll be happy once she sees her sister driving her own car" Annie answered

See, sis? Nothing to worry about. Nothing at all to worry about.

Natalie relaxed.

"Plus Natalie's going to be driving her little sister to and from School the moment she gets her car" Riley added

I smirked. Take that!

"What!?" she said, obviously shocked

Again, I rolled my eyes.

Riley nodded, "Yup. Natalie, you should watch after your sister. She's the only one you're going to get."

She crossed her arms annoyed, but didn't say anymore and at the silence, my thoughts drifted off once more to what had happened in Art Class. His voice beautifully saying my name.

"Do you have the new two-thousand and nine car?" Natalie asked the young car shop watcher, tucking her hair behind her right ear.

He looked around nineteen, with brown eyes and darker brown hair.

"We have a few cars of this year, but you're going to have to be a little more specific" he answered, smiling at her "I'm Adrian Creyford"

"Duh! We're in history together" Natalie replied as we walked into the big, modern warehouse with cars everywhere "I didn't know you worked here, Adrian."

"I'm just filling in for dad, he's out for the day, so I decided to help out" he smiled

"Cool" Natalie smiled back and started leading us toward car to car, saying "No" as we passed them.  "I don't think you have it"

"What'cha looking for, Nat?" Riley asked

"The car with glass roof" she answered, mumbling

"You mean the Ford Mustang with a glass roof?" I asked her

Their heads turned to me

"Yes" Natalie answered

"You're into cars?" Adrian asked me

"Not really, I just heard about it" I answered, not wanting to be rude.

"Well, that car is our special one. It was released last month" he started walking toward a door frame that had no doors attached to it "and so far nobody's bought it yet"

He led us to a bigger, unlit room.

"Here we are" he said, flicking the light switch on

"Woah" Natalie gaped at the sight of her dream vehicle in front of her.

Indeed it had glass for roof. Natalie walked toward it, immediately stroking it with her fingers. Riley chuckled and walked toward Adrian as they started talking. The car was cool, but sadly, it didn't work for privacy. Annie walked toward Natalie and they talked about the car.

With nothing better to do, I walked around the place, looking everywhere and studying cars while I was passing them. An all black vehicle caught my attention however, it was across the room from Natalie's dream car and it was dated from 2003. But it didn't look anywhere near old. It was untouched, even.  Taking a closer look, I opened the drivers door and slid inside. I ran my hands gently on the interior, enjoying the feel of such a perfect car under my palms. Perfect for me, at least.

"Knock, knock" a husky familiar voice sounded from the opened car door.

I jumped; frightened and looked up. Heat flowed through me when I saw his smirk. It was 'Mr. No Name'- for now at least, that's what I would call him.

"Hope I'm not interrupting anything" he said, his face too close to mine.

I cleared my throat. "Not at all."  I stood up and faced him.

He had one arm on the roof of the car , the other on the door of the vehicle. I was trapped in between. Looking away from his eyes, I expected him to move, but he didn't.

He tilted his head to the right "You like this?".

He was referring to the car of course. Not our.. uh.. current position.

I let my eyes meet his, "Yeah, it's pretty"

He pursed his lips, as if thinking  "It's pretty two thousand and three, don't you think?

"So?" I scoffed.

"So why not look at the new releases?" he inquired sharply; a tone of leadership was in his voice, almost impossible to miss.

"I don't like them" was my answer

"Hmm,"was all he said.

" 'Hmm' ?" I repeated, secretly wanting to hear his voice again.

"Pretty sturdy, I guess" he said

"Yeah, sturdy" I replied

He knocked on the roof of the car twice, saying "Knock-knock", he had a smile on his face.

Deciding to play along, and wanting to know his name, I said,  "Who's there?"

He smirked, "You don't know me"

I raised an eyebrow.  Good luck on making a joke out of that   "You don't know me, who?"

"You seriously don't know me" he said, a warning in is tone

Brief silence as warmth spread through my chest. The feeling when we first met, at the lockers crept back into notice.  Except this time, I doubted it was fear.

"Okay, I let you come inside" were the words that absently escaped through my lips.

He smirked wider, "Now, why would you do that with a stranger?"

"What?"  Did he just make me say something inappropriate?  "I thought we were joking around"

He chuckled, " You know this is a two thousand and three Hyundai Tuburon, probably forgotten and rusty on the popularity of cars list and you want it?"

"What's so wrong about wanting something?" I told him, hiding the demand in my tone.

He frowned at me, annoyed.

"Nothing" I answered myself  "But wanting something you know you won't ever get is wrong" my voice rose a fraction at the end.

I ducked under his arm, intending to get far away as possible when his left hand caged around my wrist and he backed me up at the side of the car. He pinned both of my wrists to the sides and kept a handcuffed grip.

"Now this is what I want you to do, " he hissed "I want you to listen and understand every single syllable that comes out of my mouth so that  you can get a view of what I want" he paused, looking straight into my eyes with his gold ones.

Wait, Gold?

"Right now, I have a target, lollipop, and she's a sweet little pea" he continued, his eyes staying as hard and scary- yet oddly attractive and beautiful at the same time. "She's everything I want, but guess what? She's a stubborn little child, so innocent and pure. And another? She's a witch"

I started to struggle, but with a grunt, his grip tightened.

"So watch out, baby, cause I always get what I want. And what I want"  he dipped his lips to my ear to whisper  "is you"

"Jaymes, honey?" Annie walked toward me. As if nothing had happened. He was gone just a second before she appeared. As if it was all a dream for me. But, one glance at my wrists, and I knew it wasn't. Pulling air back into my lungs, I walked toward her, discreetly rubbing my wrists.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't afraid to enter Art Class. With him being there, how would I act? Natalie had driven me to School from the house with Chad and her outfit as the only things she talked about. Something which I was thankful for.

With a final breath, I closed my locker and walked to class. When I peeked inside, Mr. No name  wasn't in his seat. No doubt, he would be, though.  Soon.  I sat tense on my stool, thinking that he would step in anytime and grab me all of a sudden.

But he didn't. He didn't show up. I felt a strange feeling. A feeling of being watched. No, not watched. Observed. As if someone was poised over my shoulder, watching every single movement I made. I looked around the room, a few times, to see if anyone was watching, but nobody seemed suspicious to me. The moment the bell rang, I bolted for the door, glad to be out of that invisible cage. Another minute and I would've screamed.

One thing stayed in  my mind though, No name  wasn't in class today. I worried but then relief passed my mind and I thought to myself how I knew everything he said yesterday was an empty threat. A bluff.   Phft! 'I want you' my behind! I had absolutely nothing to worry about.

"Tramp!" Natalie called out from behind me.

I turned, seeing her come closer. I was waiting by the car in the parking lot, thinking as I waited for her.

"Do you know K.S?" she asked

I raised an eyebrow,  "Who's he?"

"Talk of the School" was her clever reply

"There's a topic in School already? It's only their third day" I replied, confused.

"Whateves" she waved my comment off " Anyways, tall, tanned and gorgeous?"

That's the only description she can give me?

"Try colors, Nat" I  politely requested, successfully hiding the annyoance from my voice.

"Blue eyes, black hair" she said.

There could be tons of guys with that as a description.

"Why's he the talk of School?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"Mysterious. At least I heard he was. Haven't met him yet" she said "But, probably, underneath all that mystery he keeps guarded, he's good under the sheets"

i wrinkled my nose, "Don't tell me you want to give your first time to someone who might not last with you, Nat"

"Why wouldn't he?" was her reply "I'm perfect. Plus, if he's popular and we went out, then I'd be popular as well"

The idea of using someone for yourself was disgusting to me. And it would probably hurt the other person as well. 

"I'm not really into the cougar thing, but for him, I'll queeze" she said, shrugging

I almost laughed.  "A year younger, huh?"

"Mo, actually, he's a senior. He just takes junior art for some reason and it's sort of like he's a junior. But, anyway, sooner or later, I'll get him"

I frowned at that. Why would a senior, who was obviously popular, take junior art?

"Yeah, okay, Nat" I replied, bored now "By the way, could you drive me to National Brook Library? Dad used to drive me, but he said you should do that from now on"

"Why?" she asked

"I'm on shift today," I told her "I have to work"

I had been working in the library for three weeks now, but since School started, my schedule was to be there Wednesdays, Fridays and weekends.

"Right. Little miss librarian" she teased

I rolled my eys, used to her behavior already. Having to live with someone for sixteen years, you get used to them.

"Fine," she pulled open the drivers door  "I'll drive you. Get in"

I buckled up after her and after a quick change into a black pencil skirt, a red button up blouse and black heels at home, she sped toward the library.

"What time do you get off?" she asked

I paused at the door. She actually cares?   "Ten-thirty"

"I'll pick you up at eleven" she said

"Why?"

"Dad's orders. Plus, I've got a date. So, go. Shoo!" she said, using her hands for added effect.

What was I, a dog?

Nevertheless, I buckled off and headed towards the library doors. I pulled my hair up in a messy curl behind my head with a pencil to hold it up. A pencil really works.

I opened the doors and greeted Lisa Danell, she's in her early fifty years and she was my boss. She has been meaning to retire but she always found herself backing out of it. She said she wanted to keep watch of the library longer before she finally stopped.

"Hi" I smiled, "Good Evening" taking the spot next to her behind the lirary counter.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 -edited-

Phew! Did all of this from 3:00PM to 4:37PM. The moment I saw your comments and votes and the amount of people reading, I was so excited and just decided to upload immediately. :)  I really love you guys!

Tell me what you think. Don't you find it wierd that  "Mr. No name" (I won't be giving you his name yet, until she finally figures it out. Which will be soon, I swear! It's hard not to write his name)   disappears right after that event at the auto shop?  I do. I wonder where he went off to. :P

What do you think of Natalie and Jaymes' sister-to-sister relationship? They don't really get along, that's one thing. Later on, you'll find out what I mean. How about Riley and Annie? Do you think they're a good couple? Good parents?  Are you tired of my questions? Haha. I bet you are!

Anyways,  COMMENT. VOTE. READ!! I love you guys!! And I swear, the moment I get my hands on my OWN laptop, I will upload faster! Since it is coming summer and all my tests and projects and homeworks would dissappear, I will make time for you, my lovely people, while enjoying my summer!! :)  

-VioletCastle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 15.5K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...
37.1K 854 32
Seb, a now 19 year old pup. After a year of freedom, guilt and independence 3 certain Alphas return to bring Seb back home. After everything that's h...
22.8M 547K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
445K 9.7K 56
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.