Your All Isn't Good Enough💋🔫

By R3ddSavag3Qu33n

When you stay down for someone you expect the same. Right? You love with your entire heart, but it just wasn... More

Your All Isn't Good Enough Intro
Calièntè💋
Miguel🙈
Yoyo🔫
Zoe👅
Ace🍬
Tru😘
The Beginning
Gurl Give Me That Tea
Dame!
It's Time Ti Party
Shootem Up Bang Bang
What TF Happened
Sorry Az Nigga
What's Done Comes Out Sooner Or Later
Yea
Miss Me With The Bullshit
Good~Bye
Doing Mi
Relax
Put The Gun Down
Mi Lyfe
ayyyyeeee
News Flash
Tree
Duh
Fog
Talk
Memories
Really
past wnt stay
Yung
Decision's
U thought
Get it together
Well Dame
Naughty
Confession
Its to quiet
Chooseing Past Present or Future
Life Of Her Party
Where Tf She At
Who are you?
Dreams
Hazy Memory
There Goes Mi Baby
Ooowww Lovvveee
Ayyyyeeee 😍😘😍
Date Night
Bum Bum Bum
So.... Heeeey....Gurrrlll
This is Rich
Keep your friends close and your down falls closer
Captain Save A ....
Got kaught slipping
Wat Da Acual Fuck
Tears, Heartbroken and Shit
What?!?
How could you?
Reunion
A Break
I love myself
I'm coming home
Qu33n
Trap House Jumping
Dinner and kicking it
Club Lyfe
Babies 👶🚼👶🚼
Day
Blocker
Secrets from everybody
U Done Lost Ur Dam Mind
Always
Trust
I want
Khill Out Day
I failed
Pt 2 of I failed
Trouble
Covered in blood
Kold Shoulder
TeenAge Lov3
Oh Mami
Surprises that kould have stayed hidden
Konnect
Wifey
Bullets Will Fly
Truth
Truth Pt2
Soon
What ti do
Issa
Numb
I don't care
Love Lost
Everybody doing there own thing
Should I?
Wat now
Smoothly
Bling
Minds Tk 4 A Reason
Day
I'm Ready
Last Chapter 😿😿

True Beings

67 4 3
By R3ddSavag3Qu33n

When I wake up,I'm still tangled with Zoe. Looking around the room,to only make eye contact with Ace that's just staring at me.

Giving him a crazy look. He looks from me to Zoe's hand that's wrapped around me to Tru that's knocked out next to me also. It's like he doesn't even see me starring back at him.

"Are you ok?"

He looks at me fast like he just got caught stealing cookies.

He scratch's the back of his neck. Looking every where but me.

"Yea I'm good,just in thought that's all"

"Want to talk about it?"

"Naw,I made you breakfast,it's in the kitchen. I signed the kids up for school,so that's where they are"

"Thank you"

"No problem,I'm about to go work out. Iight"

"Bet"

I brush off his shady attitude. I'll figure out later what's going on with him. I got moves to make right now.

Getting up stretching,walking to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Wearing a burgundy skirt short in the front long in the back,black half shirt that says ruthless in burgundy,black sandals on my feet. I leave my hair damp so it will curl right.

Walking out the room I eat the food Ace prepared for me. Grits,salmon patties,biscuit. Dame he can cook.

Zoe walks in looking me up and down with lust in his eyes.

"Where you about to go?"

"Check on my house, then shopping"

"Mind if I go?"

"Naw,come on pa"

Leaving Ace to work out,Tru on the business calls I go to him giving him a kiss good bye. Not giving him the plans for today since he's so busy.

"Let me drive"

I grasp

"My baby"

"You so dramatic"

Laughing at him,throwing the keys to the white Range Rover at him that he catches with ease.

"Dammmeee,mami I got to get some shit for you quick like. I'm about to spoil the hell out of you"

"I don't need spoiling"

"Yes you do,you my girl now"

"No I'm not,you never asked"

"I don't have to my dick asked you last night"

I bust out laughing,this nigga

"Naw,that's not how it go"

"Iight I got you"

Zoe turns the music up loud,following the GPS to my trap houses.

Looking at him as he raps to some song playing. He's a beautiful man. Tall,smooth flawless skin,dreads swinging as he looks around,neat tattoos. He has his snake bites in. I've never liked that shit but on him there sexy as hell.

He looks at me with those beautiful eyes. He grabs my hand kissing it softly. He puts are hands down but not letting go.

We pull up to the first one. Police don't come through this section. It's full of niggas that just don't give a fuck. The police just don't want to deal with it.

The outside just looks ram shacked. Grass tall but the walk way,windows tinted out,shackles falling down. There's about three dudes on the porch drinking. But they really are posted looking for anything, just so they can pop off.

When I walk up all eyes turn to me.

"What's up boss lady"

"What's up Black,how everything going?"

"Quiet,just how I like it"

"Good,Peaches in there?"

He sighs loudly

"Yea,boss she in there,I don't trust her watch her"

"You know me B"

Putting the code in that's located on the door.

Walking in with Zoe,weed hits me. Going pass the naked females and niggas that's bagging all my products. Without saying a word I make it to the back. Everybody continues to do what there doing.

Going to my office Peaches stands there on the phone.

When she notices me she hangs the phone up quickly.

"I didn't know you were coming today"

"I didn't know I had to check in"

She laughs

"No no you know I didn't mean it like that, I would have everything ready if I would have known"

She looks up at Zoe with lust, while biting her lip,rolling my eyes at this.

"And who is this?"

"I'm Zoe, Cali's man"

"Mm,her man ok I didn't know she had one"

Zoe meets my eyes

"Been away on business,if you must know"

She gives him the look I'll still fuck. Don't get me wrong Peaches not a ugly girl at all,it's just how she carries her self. She's 5"6,brown chocolate skin,almond butter brown eyes,slim waist,big breast with a big ass to match. But she's a hoe. Heard in the streets she works it good but them lips down south are loose.

"I like a man about his business"

Licking her lips while boosting her breasts up

I don't say anything,I know that I'll put a bullet in her head if I do.

"Aye,shawty you got work to do or something?"

She catches a attitude quick. Which makes me laugh.

"Or something"

Leaving us in the room by ourself. I continue to count my money to make sure it's all there.

When I'm done,I walk to make sure the products are being taking care of. Pills going to the clubs,powder going to the white boys in rich land. Tree going every dame where. Making sure my best clients are taking care of. Going to all seven houses to make sure everything is in place. Everything is running smoothly.

"I like that shit"

"What?"

"You sexy as fuck handling business"

Licking his pink lips. Dame he is so dame sexy.

I missed him.

When we get to the mall it's packed. We go to the food court first getting pizza. After we are done we go to a couple of stores grabbing things.

"I'm about to go in Spencer's"

"Iight baby you go there while I go to Tom Toms"

"Iight"

Looking around,I see the sexy Bob Marley shirts. Getting my size in the ones I see visible. I feel eyes on me. Looking around I spot a tall dark skin dude making his way to me.

"You Cali?

"Who's asking?"

Looking at tall dark skin,brown eyes,built,tattoos all over his body even his face. He was ok looking but nothing on the ones I fux with.

He chuckles lowly

"I'm asking,I heard you took over the state streets,that's my land"

"Naw pa,your name Syco?"

"Yea"

"I heard you were in the making of trying to take over,I just handled business first"

"I like that,you did your research first. Ah nigga ain't gone lie I was slacking"

"What you really came over here for?"

"Right to the point,shit I wanted to see if you could put me and my brother on your team"

"Who's your brother?"

"His name is Ty'ron"

"Iight,I'll see what y'all about,here's my number hit me up when y'all ready."

He looks me up down licking his lips,I don't trust him simply because I don't know him.

Zoe walks up

"Is there a problem,they meet eyes sizing each other up.

Syco smirks

"Naw baby boy ain't no problem, Cali I'll be in contact gorgeous"

"What was that about?"

"Shit business,he wants to join the team"

"Just watch him"

"And you know thaaaattt,let's get to the house"

"Iight"

When we get in the house the kids run to me,giving me a hug.

"Y'all did homework"

"Half"

"If you did half you can do a half more right?"

"Yes mam"

Tru walks to me kissing me on the forehead,asking about my day.

Ace has a salty look on his face,raising my eyebrow

"What's your problem?"

"Everything Gucci over here"

"Good,get ready we got a meeting"

He doesn't say a word leading out the room

"What's his problem"

"He's been like that since he noticed y'all left"

Shaking my head,I don't have time for this.

Calling up Syco

"Be ready in three hours,for your welcome party"

"You funny,but where to meet you at"

"I'll call"

Hanging up

Taking a quick shower,dressing in all black,I lay on the bed until it's time to go.

Niya comes in my room

"You finished your homework baby girl?"

"Yes and we just got done eating"

"Ok,get washed up for bed"

"Ok,should I tell my brothers?"

"Yea baby girl"

She runs full force out the room

Tru walks in after her

"You ready sweetheart"

He pulls me in his arms,holding me tight

"Yea"

"You good? You look stressed"

"Yea,I'm iight. Do you know what's going on with Ace. Feel like after last night he's been dodging me"

Tru chuckles

"It's called jealousy"

"For what"

"Baby,it's hard seeing another man touch the person you love. Me and Zoe can take it because we both make you happy. Do I want you for just myself? Hell yea but shit I'm cool as long as its just what you got. I love you,I see that Zoe loves you. But with Ace I see lust for a bestfriend. Know what I mean?"

"Yea I do"

He kisses me with passion,deeping it when I kiss back. Pulling away before I rape his ass. I eye him up and down making him laugh.

"Let's go before something gets started"

"Shiiitttt fine with me"

I laugh as I walk out the door. Let's get this shit over with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

802K 24K 38
I was supposed to be protecting her. Instead, I left her to help my former girlfriend. And she was badly hurt on my watch. Now, she won't talk to me...
1.1M 25.8K 19
"You are mine and belong to no one else" he sneered in my face "You're wrong" I mumbled turning my head away "You are my toy and I use you when I wa...
180K 5.9K 20
Loving Alek came easily. Being indifferent to him was the hard part. If I wanted any chance of surviving this breakup, I needed to get my acting ski...
33.6K 717 49
What happens when everything you believed in turns out to be a lie? And you're stuck waiting for the truth? *With her hand still in his other, he lif...