Deception

By Piper5

AU- Teen Wolf They left me here... In this supernatural realm. The sorcerous's domain. I'm his slave, he trap... More

Preview
Human Pet
Fraying Tension
Infecting My Thoughts
You Just Can't Stiles!
Keep Up
Wagering My Freedom On A Feeling
The Caves End and Beginning
The Unknown World
The Wolf Disease
Defile His Name...
My Human
Abandoned
You Won't Say No
Days: The Start
Weeks: Physical
Months: Emotional
Six Months: The Mind
The Grand Master
Soon, You Shall Be Too
Walking The Lonely Path
A Sorcerer's Glow
Madam Rucia
Eyes To The Soul
The Training Master
This Was Going To Be Fun
Good Work Mieczyslaw
My Father, Remember?
Dark Encounter
Projecting
Hi, Dad...
Simple Words Unanswered
A Now Normal Day
There's Nothing Wrong With Being Hungry
Strength and Healing
Full Circle
Flirtatios Powerful Infomatiom
Prisons And Life Draining Magic
Questioning Motives
Her Speciality
Slipperly Snake
Visions of a Golden Future
Word of Warnings
Dangerous Forsight
Even After Death
The Fire's Breath and One Simple Rule
Plots and Scared Rabbits
Mouth Of Hell
The Murder Mystry
The Pair of Eyes
Its Okay
Golden Fury and Strength
Nothing Inside
Unlikely Help
Kiss From A Poisonous Red Rose
The Memory of Screams
Like Hell
Breathing With Clarity And The Smile of Fates Road
Master
Death Is Now Me
The Silver Soul
Breaking The Pack Bond...
Empty Inside
Cry For Help
At First Sight
I Am Home and Power Transition
Room Of Haunted Memories
Then I'll Bury Them
Sickening Realm
Keeping Up and Reunited
Found Again
Derek
Suspiscion
Lies and Plots
Temper Control and Sick Sensation
Follow Me
What I Hide
Thrice Deception, Twice...
Suceeding Plan and The Triumpthant Smile
Welcome Back
The Gallows Is Waiting My Friend
Count Down
The Vanishing Body Act...
The True and Final Deception
The Dark Road That Crumbled With Time
Epilogue

Unfaithful Curiousity

4.6K 197 59
By Piper5

"You can come in" A female voice said from behind the doors. It was smooth and silky.

Stiles glanced at Madam Rucia, who didn't move, she raised her eyebrows at him.

"Well? Go on then"

"You're not...?"

"She asked for you, not me, get going"

Stiles hesitated, he was going to face the Lord of Mind, alone?

Madam Rucia's eyes softened as she said her voice surprisingly gentle "You'll do fine Mieczyslaw"

Oddly enough Stiles managed to draw strength from those words.

He took a deep breath, nodded at her, then opened the doors, stepping forward.

The room was exactly how it looked before. A rich and lime green dotted around the large room. Even the light of energy that was floating above them was tinged green.

The Lord stood at the end of the room, standing with a women Stiles had never met before.

She was...

Beautiful.

Her blank hair fell elegantly against her shoulders, reaching down her back. Her skin completely smooth and her lips plump and red.

This must be the Mistress Stiles thought, though it was quite obvious.

She wore a black dress, that highlighted her curves.

Her eyes looked Stiles up and down, she smiled. It was...a different smile.

"This is him?"

The Lord of Mind stood by her side, he looked coldly at Stiles, as Stiles got down on his knees before them.

"Yes, this is him"

She laughed softly, shaking her head.

"It's okay young one, you can look me in the eyes. I want to see yours"

He slowly lifted his eyes to hers.

She walked closer to him.

The Women's eyes were a striking green, with flecks of violet inside them.

She crouched down next to him, reaching and stroked the side of his face.

"Aw, I can see gold in them, what a wonderful colour, don't you think so Lord of Mind?"

"Roseleta..." The Lord of Mind said, he sounded hesitant?

Roseleta, that must be her name, Stiles thought.

She smirked, standing up, stepping away from Stiles.

"Relax Lord of Mine, I was only curious"

The Lord said, sounding irritated "You're curiously gets the better of you sometimes"

"So it does" She agreed.

The Lord of Mind's Mistress asked him "You're name is Mieczyslaw, is it not?"

"Yes, Ma'am" Stiles said, trying not to stumble over his words.

"Then Mieczyslaw, I believe my curiosity has been sated. It is truly remarkable to see a sorcerer who used to be human. You can go now"

Stiles stopped himself from protesting or looking shocked.

That was it?

He stopped himself from looking at the Lord of Mind, who seemed to be not paying him any attention at all.

"But I'll see you around Mieczyslaw. I expect to see you're handsome face soon"

Stiles stammered "Y-yes Ma'am"

Had the Lord of Mind's Mistress just call him handsome? In front of the Lord of Mind?

She even gave him a wink. Grinning broadly, seemingly to take pleasure from Stiles reaction.

"That will be all" The Lord of Mind said, sounding not that pleased with these interactions.

Stiles had the urge to run. The Lord of Mind, almost seemed to be glaring at his Mistress.

He was sure they'd be having a talk, once he left.

"Yes, my Lord" Stiles said quickly, then standing up and walking hurriedly out of the room.

He let out a breath as the doors closed behind him.

Madam Rucia was standing outside, waiting for him.

"He hates me" Stiles groaned, leaning against the door.

"Lord of Mind?"

Madam Rucia's eyes narrow.

"What did you do?!"

"Nothing, nothing but-but I think..." He trailed of, thinking about how the Mistress had been with him and the Lord of Mind's reactions.

"Madam Rucia has his Mistress, Roseleta, been...unfaithful in the past?" Stiles said hesitantly, unsure how to phase this in the sorcerous world. Different cultures looked at this differently so he was unsure how it worked in this world.

Madam Rucia seemed to relax at that "Ah, its only that, don't worry. Lady Roseleta likes to flirt, especially in front of her lover. She likes to rile him up. She means nothing by it though"

Stiles frowned, shaking his head.

"Are you sure?"

"But I'll see you around Mieczyslaw. I expect to see you're handsome face soon"

"Yes. It won't do you any favours with the Lord of Mind, of course. But she rarely pursues and you are to young after all"

Stiles felt a little more relaxed after that but still...

"He didn't seem very happy with me even before that, I mean-" Stiles started to say but he was interrupted.

"There's no need for that. Our Lord is fair to all his servants. Now come along, you have chores" Madam Rucia said sharply.

Before Stiles could think of protesting or perusing the subject she walked away, nodding at him to follow.

He put all of this to the back of his mind. He didn't need any of this. Why couldn't things be simple for once?

And he honestly thought they could be. The day went normally after that, it was easy to block those thoughts from his mind.

He did his chores. He trained with Kirah. Simple and what had become normal for him.

But it seemed nothing ever could be normal or even simple.

Because the next day, Stiles was told that he was to clean a different bedroom, close to the Lord of Mind's room.

The door looked quite lavish and he opened it, ready to do his job.

He hoped all he needed to do was...

"Why hello Mieczyslaw, it's good to see you. I said it would be soon, didn't I handsome?"

Stiles stared, he tensed, mouth hanging open.

"M-my Lady, Roseleta, what-"

She smiled at him, leaning on her huge bed's frame.

Her gigantic room looked almost like royalty.

"I requested you specifically to clean my room. Now you're here, would you like to...talk?"

Stiles didn't know how to react or what to say.

He just...

Gulped.

This would not end well.

So two chapters in one go to apologise for not updating for a couple of days. I was ill and slept most of the time and didn't have it in me to start writing more but i'm fine now, so updates will be back to normal x Anyway I hope you enjoy! Have a great day and let me know what you think x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 11.7K 51
Yet again Darkness is hungry for a war to end it all, but Light will always have troops at the ready. One girl. One kingdom. Eleven friends. Four Ele...
3K 83 18
I had everything I could ever wish for but it was all taken away from me. I was a powerful wizard saint, Nobody dare challenge me. I listen to my dad...
121K 3.8K 55
Hi, I'm Lisa Stone. Your cliché outcast living a terrible life. Well, that is until I got kidnapped and taken to a special place. A place that I hold...
818 314 52
Before moving to Maile, life was simple. Obey the school rules and you don't get expelled. Don't get expelled and your parents don't send you to live...