Adopted by El and Louis

By littlebell1992

Her Dad dies when she was 3 her mother hated her from birth the police say it was the worst case of abuse and... More

Adopted
shower
broken and nightmare
shopping and the voice of an angel
Betrayal and fogivness
Daddy and Mummy
El's Job
Zoo
Hospital
Scars
First Interveiw
The Sleep Over
Note
First Plane ride
Suprise
Prank and swimming
drawing
A/N
Announcement
Another Suprise
Not a chapter
A weird evening
Nightmare
3 words
stories of the past
Not such good news
birthday
A/N
Court Day
It keeps getting worst
voices
Trying to work things out
Family dinner
A Good or Bad thing
First Day and Revelations
the next day
A/N
The Wedding
A nice suprise
Alone and scared not a chapter
A new Member
Run Away
Can you forgive us?
Epilogue

Hope??

1.7K 38 3
By littlebell1992

Last time: “Ok the bullet went through her shoulder narrowly missing her heart she has lost a lot of blood and we…..

(still Louis POV)

"We had to transfer 4 bags on blood back into her unfortunately during the surgery she has slipped into a coma it is going to be up to her as to when she wakes up, you can go and see her if you like but visiting hours are almost over.” The doctor says before walking away well I guess in one sense that is good news at least she isn’t dead I just hope she wakes up soon she has to wake up soon we need her. I pull El along with me as we enter her room she has needles coming out of her arms, a tube down her throat. El runs over and kisses her face with tears rolling down her face

“I love you baby girl please wake up soon” she says to Grace, I walk slowly over to her bedside not knowing what to do. I go to hold her hand but pull back scared I will hurt her.

“babe don’t be scared to touch her, maybe it will wake her up or something” el says trailing of at the end like she lost the confidence in what she said maybe El is right maybe it will help I grab hold on her hand gently as there are drips coming out of her arm.

“hey princess I’m so proud of how brave you where today, but we need you to be brave again we need you to be brave and fight this we need you to fight to wake up, this family isn’t complete without you princess” I say kissing her hand that I am holding, I feel El hug into me I hole her close with my other arm and kiss her head. The others have slowly made their way over to Graces side gently kissing her cheek I look at each of them, they look scared and angry but when I look at Niall he is crying yet he looks so confused, he is so innocent we all try and protect him from the evil world but we can’t always do that like with Grace he has seen and heard with Grace. The night she told us about her past it was like a piece of his innocence left he walked around for the next week trying to figure it all out, from what Zayn told me it confused him as to why someone would do that to her, to any child.

“I…is she going to die?” he ask then he breaks down Liam quickly grips him and pulls him in for a hug trying to calm him down I want to go over there to help comfort him but I need to stay here with Grace and El., Zayn is rubbing circles on his back, harry is gently playing with his hair and Perrie is saying comforting things to him, He eventually manages to calm down Liam pulls him back a bit I decide to quickly go over to him.

“Buddy I promise you she won’t die, she is going to be just fine I won’t let her die buddy I swear I say looking him in the eye

“Promise Lou?” he ask he seems so broken.

“I pinky swear mate” I say wrapping our pinkies together causing him to smile slightly. I go back over to El I pull up a chair and pull her onto my lap she continues to hold Gracie’s hand.

“Visiting hours are over sorry all” a nurse comes in and says.

“No I’m not leaving her” El says without taking her eye of Grace.

“Neither am I” I state the nurse looks baffled as to what she has to to.so she just nods I guess she doesn’t want an argument.

It’s been two weeks since the court case, two weeks since we have seen Gracie’s eyes, since she we have heard her voice, two weeks since we have been able to hold Grace in our arms.  It is really taking a toll on El, she hardly eats or sleeps, she very rarely talks it is getting harder and harder to even get a little smile out of her. We have been sleeping on the chairs for the last two weeks I finally convinced the doctor to let us buy a couch for the room so we can have some where better to sleep Paul an Harry have just brought it in for us, Paul can’t even look at me or El or even Grace I can’t work out why he wont he almost seems like a broken man. I pick El up and Move us both over to the couch. It worries me how light she has become I need to convince her to eat right after I get her to have some sleep, in a sense I need sleep just as much as she does I am tired, and have no appetite but can force myself to eat at least two meals a day. I lay El down resting her head on my lap running my fingers through her hair.

“Baby try and get some rest please you are exhausted, you need to keep your strength up for when Gracie wakes up and I can’t lose you either El I need you to keep me sane I need to see some hope in your eyes baby because I promise you it is just a matter of time before grace wakes up, I know this whole thing sucks honey but she will be back to us soon I know she will” I say trying to get through to her make her see, see the hope that I have been holding on to hope that our family, our heart will become full again.

“Lay down with me boo bear” she whispers her voice cracking slightly from not using it. I smile a little she moves over to the back of the couch I pick up a spare pillow and blanket taking it to the couch and placing it down lifting Els head onto before throwing the blanket over her and sliding next to her, I roll on my side and look into Els eyes there is a little flicker of hope back in there.

“Thnkyou boo bear, thnkyou for telling me what I needed to hear, reminding me, I love you baby” she tells me looking me dead in the eye the love I feel from her eyes are overwhelming. She moves and places her head onto my chest

“its ok beautiful I love you so much, now I think it is time that we both get some sleep, I will be right here when you wake up, I’ll always be here. I love you gorgeous girl and don’t stress I swear Grace will be ok” I say to her I kiss her head and hold her tight to me I run my fingers through her hair and softly sing little things to her. Her breathing becomes shallow and she has fallen asleep.

El POV.

I fall asleep on Louis Chest with hope in my heart again, he has been so amazing through all this he has stayed strong why each day I break more and more he begs me to eat but I can’t, he begs me to sleep but I have bad dreams that she doesn’t pull through, it is to hard everything seems to be pulling me down it hurts. But as Louis talks to me on the couch with my head on his lap I found that little light again. I get him to lie with me he holds me tight in his arms, I look him in the eye and thank him, he kisses me head that I placed on his chest and started singing little things running his fingers through my hair. I fall asleep fast, I don’t even get to the chorus. I then had a dream that fills me to the brim with hope

 I see Grace she looks about 11 or 12 she is running in a meadow in a pretty white flowing dress and no shoes, she has a crown of flowers around her head, she looks like an angel, and she looks free like a young kid should. I then heard a little voice it was a little boy Calling out for Gracie to wait, I look in the direction of the little voice I see a little boy he kind of looks like a little Louis he has the same cheeky smile, nose and hair, he has chocolate brown eyes just like mine he looks about 5 years old. I feel like he is my son, our son. He runs to Grace and she scoop him up spinning them in a circle both of them laugh.

“where’s mummy and Daddy Gracie?” the little boy ask Gracie points into the distance I can see two people walking towards them,  a man and an women the women is pushing the pram, they get closer I realize it is me and Louis I watch Grace put the little boy down and hold his hand before running to us them both laughing it is a beautiful sound I follow behind them, the little boy leaps into Louis arms as Grace comes and hugs me ( the other me)  before looking into the pram, I look back at Louis and the little boy who I can now tell is my son he is  throwing him in the air and then tickling him causing my son to laugh hard Grace and I watch on the Louis dangle him upside down by his feet and Il start to tickle him all three of them laughing Gracie Looks down at her feet for a second she looks a little sad but quickly puts a smile on her face looking back up but it doesn’t look real, the three who are laughing don’t seem to notice it makes me a little sad that they don’t see the hurt in her eye, she holds onto the pram I hear a little cry I move and stand behind Grace and see 2 babies in their twins a little boy and a little girl the little girl is crying Gracie takes her out and rocks the baby in her arms soothing her the baby falls asleep.  Louis and me walk over to Grace smiling proudly at her Louis takes the baby and places her in the pram kissing her head

“Good night my beautiful princess I see hurt flash through Graces eyes before the other me looks at her.

“You will always be my baby girl Gracie” she says kissing her head Grace gives a grateful smile.

“and you will always be my number one princess never forget that princess” Louis says picking her up for a big hug they are quickly joined by the little boy who Louis scoops up into his other arm as I push the pram next to them. I hear the young boy say.

“I told you they love you like they love me and the babies” Grace smiles big and kisses the little boys cheek.

I wake up and see that I have slept for 13 hours Louis is sitting on the couch holding my hand watching Grace.

“Good morning beautiful did you sleep well?” Louis ask as he realizes that I am awake he give my lips a quick peck. I smile a big smile remembering my dream not only was Grace alive but we had three more children.

“I’m guessing it was a very good sleep your gorgeous smile is back what happened?” he ask very curious. I tell him my dream and his smile becomes bigger I embrace him in a hug,

“Well I can’t wait for the future it is going to be perfect, everything is going to be perfect” he says in my ear. All the sudden there is  a lot of beeping coming from Gracie’s machines doctors and nurses come running in a start to panic what is happening we get pushed out of the room and the door is closed. What is happening, is she ok. I feel tears spring to my eye was the dream just like some sort of twisted joke played by my subconscious. I start pacing up and down all the sudden I’m pulled into a hard chest I know it is Louis I don’t want comfort I want my daughter he told me she would be ok he just lets me punch him before he holds me tight to his chest again saying soothing things in my ear holding my head in on hand the other rubbing up and down my back. I cry hard into his chest and keep asking why. I feel something wet fall on my shoulder and realize that Louis is crying as well, we both slide down the wall holding tight to each other. I don’t get how in matter of seconds we can have so much hope and feel a bit of happiness then all the sudden we are on the floor holding tight to each other in tears they wasn’t joking when they say life is like a roller coaster. We sit there for about 2 hours before a doctor calls to us. Louis gets up first then helps me his eyes are puffy from crying I could only imagine what I must look like.

“First of you daughter is like a miracle child,  Grace had  a seizure, it was caused by stress she was waking up obviously everything was hazy and she was trying to work things out her heart rate went up causing stress which caused the seizure, after the seizure she stopped breathing for 45 minutes, it is a very rare for people to survive that, we can’t determine for sure but at the moment we can’t see any brain damage we did a CT scan and did some reflex test she seemed to respond but we need to wait until she is conscious before we will know for sure. She is no longer in a coma but is unconscious for now. When she wakes she may be very scared her brain will be hazy you just have to ease her into things don’t rush to her don’t make a lot of noise as it will startle her.” The doctor tells us I always knew she was a miracle she has survived so much. She isn’t in a coma anymore things are going to be alright. I look at Louis with a smile.

“Told you she will be ok” he says in a sassy tone that I have dearly missed I just smile at him. We walk into her room she now only has one drip in her arm breathing tubes up her nose and the catheter. She has a bit of color in her face now before her face looked deathly white, I go over and kiss her forehead I catch my reflection in the window I look horrible. I look at Lou he has tears staining his face.

“Boo bear maybe we should go wash out faces before Gracie wakes up we would more than likely scare her.” I say with a smile before pulling him into the bathroom attached, I grab a flannel and wet it with warm water before I wash his face gently, both of us smiling the whole time knowing it won’t be long before our baby wakes up, once his face looks almost normal again I turn and face the mirror my hair is a mess my face is red, my eyes are puffy, I am in my trackies pants and an oversized shirt I look like a slob I let out a sigh. Louis turns me around

“Your beauty is breath taking angel cakes” he whispers to me before he starts to wash my face, he is really the most incredible Fiancé in the world he makes me feel beautiful when I look like a slob. He finishes and gives my nose a kiss how did I get so lucky. I quickly run my fingers through my hair and tie it back before we walk back into the room.  We walk back to graces side waiting for her little eyes to flutter open. I see Louis send a quick message I’m guessing to the boys and Perrie to let them know what is happening. My tummy rumbles I haven’t eaten in two and a half days I look at Lous embarrassed he laughs then hands me a lunch box that contains ham and salad sandwich, a juice box, a banana and a small chocolate I laugh a little it is so cute. I see a note down the bottom it says

“Stay strong Pezx” I smile such a Perrie thing to do I quickly eat the food feeling so much better.

Louis all the sudden starts to sing Gracie girl and I join we are holding her hands singing softly, all the sudden I feel someone squeeze my hand lightly, I look up at Louis he looks shocked as well we both look up at her face to see her eyes flutter.

AN: so my mind and mood was all over the place writing this chapter as you can probably tell..Part of me wanted to prolong everything, break the characters a bit another part wants the happiness back, another part wants some cute moments. Hope you enjoyed it anyway

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.8K 32
This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire life. No,this is the story of how a girl...
46.2K 897 37
Katie Linn, a 15 year old who was abandoned by her mum before Katie could even remember . Her mother was 15 when she gave birth to Katie. Katie's mu...
31K 427 26
One Direction, One Direction, One Direction. This is all people talk about these days. Lisa is sick of it. Don't get her wrong, she doesn't hate them...
10.4K 52 28
10 months after her fathers death, Michaela Casse is forced into a college photography program by her mom who apparently ‘wants the best for her’. Mi...