Idol Situation

By FairySalvatore

The super popular 5 - member Boy-Band VICTOR is perfect. They top the charts, steal millions of hearts, are g... More

Extended Summary
Idol Solution
Idol in house
Idol Meeting
Idol Competiton
Idol Photo Shoot
Idol Manners
Idol Awards
Idol Problems
Idol Sale
Idol Promotions
Idol Substitution
Idol Weekend
Idol Advertisement
Idol Fan Meeting
Idol Outing
Idol Manager
Idol Recording
Idol Mother
Idol Drama
Idol Concert Practice
Idol Family
Idol Brother
Idol Show
Idol Boys
Idol Memories
Idol Torture
Idol Home
Idol Scandal
Idol Plan
Idol Dinner
Idol Realisation
Idol Boyfriend
Idol Fairy Tale
Idol Newbie
Idol Situation

Idol Schedule

1.3K 114 25
By FairySalvatore

The shrill ring of alarm shocked me up from sleep. It was 4:30 and I barely for an hour sleep. I have cried most of the time after hearing about the other daughter. I have always convinced myself that dad called me less because he was super busy kind of dad but I never thought he might have other daughter, other family he cared about.

I did not call mom since I might just cry over the phone and I didn't want her to know about this.

I was in a daze when I got ready for the early schedule of VICTOR. I was supposed to be super excited for this but I was too sad to even muster the energy for this. I put on a decent white blouse and ice-blue jeans. I looked at the mirror and winced. My eyes were puffy and my face was swollen due to lack of sleep.

I never wanted to go in front of my favourite band this way but my minor fantasy was shattering here. They were idols from afar but up close they had their own worries and lives to deal with. Last night's encounter with Zaidan was weird. He seemed to care for my father and wanted me gone. And since he was my bias I wanted to make things better with him. But it seemed like he was not going to like my presence very much.

I walked out of the room and my dad gave a disapproving glance at my clothes. Like I said I was the nice, obedient type but right now I was cranky and angry. So I neglected his look and walked out with Clayton without even wishing dad a good morning or good bye.

I sat down in the black SUV and Clayton handed me a list. I have to get coffee first, then I have to help them with the dress rehearsal, take care of food and stuff, make sure the staff is happy and keep the boys calm. It didn't sound complex but I had an idea that it will be a hard day.

"Is something wrong?" Clayton asked gently.

"No," I answered and gave him a convincing smile.

After that, he didn't ask questions and we traveled for a while in utter silence.

"Can I play a song?" the driver asked.

Since I seldom refused to anyone I nodded even though my head was hurting badly.

VICTOR's song played and habitually I perked up. After a while, I started swaying and singing along softly. I noticed Clayton looked amused.

The car came to a stop and my anxiousness crept back. Clayton helped me with the coffee this time and I carried the bag with boys stuff in it. Any fan would be lucky in this situation but right now I was not the fan but the outcast for the boys.

I walked into the familiar building now and noticed employees even at five in the morning. I followed Clayton keeping eyes open for future reference of what is what.

"Where is the commercial shot?" I asked him.

"In the practice room. It is a Puma commercial so we film them dancing and having some fun." He answered making me relieved that we do not have to step outside.

Even though I was upset about dad and dying to ask about his other family, I was more nervous now. It was like the first day of school and you don't know how others will accept you.

We entered the room with a VICTOR sticker outside. Boys were sitting on the chairs and make-up artist was helping them to get ready. Clayton nudged me to take the coffee to them and I moved forward.

"I will leave you now. I have lots of work. Good luck." I was to hold on to him and beg him not to leave me alone here but I nodded with a smile and Clayton walked out.

I choose the safest person first to give coffee to but his stylist stopped me.

"Later." She said shortly and I reached to the next safest person, Michelle.

"Good Morning," I said not sure what else to say.

I wanted to just pull out my mobile and take a snap of this, behind the scenes with VICTOR.

"Thanks." He said as I handed him the coffee slightly busy with reading music.

I quietly handed coffee to Ross and placed the cup before Skyler who decided to ignore me altogether. But he did kick down the stuff on the table and asked me to pick it up. So he was going to be a bully?

Zaidan was getting his hair done and I placed the cup in front of him.

A reminder of his words created a sharp ache in my heart.

"When are you leaving?" He asked suddenly and the already quiet room went quieter.

"Huh?" I responded to make sense.

"I think I asked you to leave." He said in a cold tone.

"Just until dad is on his feet again," I answered in a tired tone.

"Clayton can handle things well." He said with a frown like he was analyzing my motive or something.

"You can just tolerate me for a week then."

"New girl." One stylist called out and I escaped Zaidan and his weird nature.

"Help the guys with the jacket." She handed me a bundle of jackets with each members name on it.

Brent greeted me with a big smile on noticing me and I handed him the jacket, he was just amused that I walked away after handing him the attire.

"You are supposed to help us put this up with the mike and everything," Michelle told me with a smirk.

Michelle was Maddie's favorite. I wanted to say it out loud but I decided to say that later. I helped Michelle with his cloth. Ross was gone somewhere and Skyler didn't get up even when I asked.

I am pretty sure it was the lack of sleep because I am seldom rude but right now I blurted out irritated,"I might be younger than you but you are behaving like a kid."

This surprised everyone including me.

My head was throbbing with pain and I didn't bother apologizing now since that will make Skyler even worse.

"What did you say? I am a global star and you are a mere servant here." He had the nerve to snap.

"Then act like a global star and not like a first class bully," I said and moved ahead before I had to face repercussion.

I handed Zaidan's jacket to him and hurried out of the dressing room.

For next hour so I helped the staff, noted down the entire VICTOR schedule in my notebook. There were two interviews, two-hour long dance practice and then composing time was as long as they wanted. I had to be there with them and I was the one that had to drop them home. Before that, I was trapped. I never thought I would say trapped here because I always imagined spending a day with them.

I avoided the practice room since I didn't know how members will react after my sudden outburst.

"Excuse me, Can I get some help?" A beautiful girl asked.

I recognized her as Aria from a girl group. Her hair was stuck on her jacket zipper and her band hurried off for performance or something.

"Sure," I said and helped her with the zipper.

"Is VICTOR filming commercial?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes."

"Who are you? I have never seen you here?" She asked like she was a usual visitor. She might be friends with someone in VICTOR.

"Make-up staff intern." I lied since I can't say I was filling in for my dad.

"Can you call Michelle for me?" She asked and I nodded not sure this was possible.

But I was so bad at refusing people so I peeped inside the practice room to see my dream come alive as these boys danced together.

I waited for anyone of them to look at me so that I could ask for Michelle but they danced with full focus. So just dropped the cardboard in my hand which was the packing for Puma shoes. All of them looked at me now and I gestured Michelle to come out. He was as surprised as others but he came out thankfully.

"Aria called for you," I informed him.

"O-okay." He was acting like he has been caught.

Dating can affect their career so I knew he wanted to hide it.

"Relax, I am the secret protector here." I gave him an assuring smile.

"I know you were the right person." He winked at me and walked off to meet Aria.

I had to smile at the thought of this. If anyone knew about this, it will be the hottest news on the planet right now.

"We need water here." Someone called out and I carried the box of bottles inside.

I didn't give them water bottles individually since this would be dangerous. I just placed the box and started walking away.

Suddenly someone's hand gripped mine and I noticed Skyler was the culprit here. Uneasiness crept through me since his touch was hurting.

"Your rudeness will be harmful for you girl." He was kind of threatening me.

He was strong even after being the youngest member. I always admired him for being an all-rounder but that admiration was washing away now.

So I just decided to let him know.

I opened my phone from one free hand and showed him the wallpaper. It was Skyler and Zaidan together smiling at something on the stage. I loved this picture because of Zaidan but I didn't tell Skyler that.

"I am a big fan, Skyler. And I have always respected your talent the most. I know you had to work had since you were the youngest and all. I know you have to work harder to make a point among all the seniors and elders but I am just here for a week. Tolerate me just as a fan if you could." I said as calmly as possible.

His grip loosened on my wrist and I immediately pulled back taking a chance to escape.

***

After that, I just found a temporary way to avoid them. Ironically I used VICTOR songs to avoid any talks or anything and just did what a co-manager should. I kept my interactions with members minimum who either listened to music, slept or used SNS in their free time.

All this while I realized Brent was the hyper one. He wanted to talk to others and others replied him but not as enthusiastically as him. It was great to see that at least these five got along. Ross was more like a silent father figure who made kept smiling at antics of the boys. Skyler, though mean to me loved his band members. He even sang loudly and disturbed them.

The two interviews finished quickly and noticed an obvious change in boys' demeanor in front of the camera. They had positive energy and they became the VICTOR that I happen to love.

I had to listen and be alert to everything around. If boys need makeup I had to call for the makeup artist on the set, if they needed food I had to get it, If the scripts needed to be checked I had to do it. So I emailed the script to my dad before the interview so that he could approve it.

I needed an aspirin by the end of everything and now we were only left with the dance practice for the day. Before I fell asleep on the first day of my job I asked for an aspirin for only other person available beside the boys, the dance teacher.

"Do you have something for the headache?" I asked Danny, dance teacher.

He politely refused and I decided to ask Brent for it since it was getting unbearable and I had two more hours of this so I needed to have either some sleep or some medicine. Having no other option I sat down on the floor while boys practiced.

I honestly enjoyed the practice and as a fan, it was amazing to see them learn to be flawless but I didn't know when the tiredness took over and I fell asleep during the practice.

----------------------------------------

This was is a reallly long chapter! :)

So feel happy about it because I am!

Day 1 of her work and lots of trouble. Tell me your thoughts about the chapter :)

Lots of drama and fun to come!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 386 2
When the Sigari came to Earth seeking refuge, a whole organization was created to make sure relations remained peaceful. As a new Agent of this organ...
40K 4.3K 18
The great land of Akna is under the threat of the Hollowers, the infamous enemy no one seems to know about. As his fairy abilities are growing, so ar...
2.1M 143K 65
* The Fiction Awards 2020 Winner * In Goodharts, the small town beyond the hills, nobody knows how Ferry Donovan looks. His mother has been keeping h...
109K 12.1K 63
(BOOK #2 in the Secrets of Aristol series.) It's almost been three months since Elouise's birthday. Although she's kept herself distracted by Beatric...