Eddsworld Oneshots, Fluff, Le...

By -Eddiction-

what the title says :3 ~ (HIGHEST RANKINGS) #1 in Tordedd #1 in hehe (idk why I put that lol) #34 in Eddsworl... More

Requests!
TomTord- Hot Chocolate Surprise
Tom x Reader- Humane
Jonuardo- Love Hurts
Mattord- Three Steps
A/N
Tord x Reader- Crimson Sights (Part Two)
Norski -TordEdd Smut (SEXUAL WARNING)
A/N Shit Again
A/N again holy shit
Star Sailor- Singer!Tom x Fanboy!Edd
Howe 2 b a gud awther n generle
Ukulele Song- Jon x Reader (LEMON)
12 fucking pineapples
Eddsworld Stereotypes + A/N
Update...
More Updates + Happy Birthday Tomska
just a dream
URGENT RIGHT NOW PLEASE READ
Please Come Home for Christmas + Cover Contest!!
Nonfriction- Edd x Reader
Author Q+A?
(WILL BE DELETED IN 1 WEEK) MAJOR Update!
Drunk Jealousy- Tom x Reader (Q+A)(New Book)

Tord x Reader- Crimson Sights (Part One)

16.2K 206 1K
By -Eddiction-

Tord, of course, was never exactly the best at taking over the world. His father (who was a big supporter of the Communist party and had ruled over several villages in Norway once) told him stories of how his great grandfather productively ruled over Norway once with an iron fist, which inspired Tord to become a communist himself. His sister, however, wasn't as impressed and grew up to be a dentist.

When his father died, the only two things he left behind for him were a group called the Red Army, which only had one person in it (David, who was a pretty good but old engineer), and a giant robot for which he once planned to use to take over the world. Tord promised to his father to fulfil his dream, and stashed his giant robot away in his friend's house for safekeeping while he built his army up. Unfortunately, before he could become any stronger, his nemesis, Thomas Ridgewell, had found Tord's secret lair and spoiled his plans, which forced Tord to use his robot early and get it destroyed.

In the process, Tord badly damaged the right side of his face and had to get his right arm removed, allowing him to replace it with a robot arm that David had built him.

Tord, to wrap it all up, was never the luckiest guy.

~

"You need to find and hunt down Tord Larsson." A feminine voice said to you.

You were hired by the Queen of England to be one of her top spies several years ago, and so far, you were one of the best she had hired since she became the Queen 65 years ago. "You do realize that failing to do this task could put several hundred people he's possibly targeted to kill at risk, right?" The voice assured. You nodded. "Yes, Your Majesty." You said. "I fully understand my duties, and I shall capture the criminal who has been terrorizing our country for many years." The Queen nodded. "Thank you." She said. "I have given you all the information about him that we have, which includes his looks, his logo, and all the other basic info about him. Now it's up to you to find his hidden base. Good luck, Agent Y."

You walked out the Queen's office, your hands shaking. You had never actually talked to Her Majesty yourself, except the time she first hired you to work for her. You opened up the folder she gave you, and saw that there was just one sheet of paper. You started to read it:

Name: Tord Larsson
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Height: 6'2
Weight: 167 lbs
Eye color: Grey
Hair Color: Beige/Light Brown
Crime(s): Runs an illegal communist league of soldiers somewhere underground. Has been linked to the disappearance of 5 women and one man.
Ethnicity​: Norwegian
Family: Ludvig Larsson (Father, deceased), Katherine Aavik (Mother), Jannicke Larsson (Sister)
Other info: Leader of the Red Army, which bears its insignia in the shape of his hair. Is rarely seen outside of his base.

You closed the folder, and sighed. He seemed like another one of those foreign weirdos that you had to capture for not as complex crimes, like killing a man or robbing a store. Most of the people you captured weren't very smart, so it made your job incredibly easy. You doubted that this man would be any harder than the others. You put on your coat, and walked out of the palace that Her Majesty called you to.

You looked at the paper once more in the folder, until, you suddenly bumped into a pedestrian. The folder flew out of your hands and onto the sidewalk. You fell on your bottom, and let out a little grunt. "Terribly sorry, sir." You said, getting up. "I didn't watch where I-" You looked at the man, who nearly beared a striking resemblance to the criminal in your folder... except, he had an eye patch on the right side of his face and his right arm seemed to be a bit stiff. He picked the folder up, and gave it to you. "I believe you dropped this?" He asked, handing the folder to you. You looked at it, and snatched it from his hands. "Thank you." You said, giving him a dirty look. He shrugged, and started to walk off. Not wanting to miss your (probably only) opportunity, you started to follow him through the crowd of people.

Oddly enough, he didn't look behind him like most of the criminals did when they walked down crowded places. Most of the criminals you captured did this particular action, which made them easier to point out. He just casually walked down the sidewalk, whistling a tune to himself. He then turned into a local pound store, which you followed him into. He looked around, and walked into the aisle containing all of the tool and such. "Ah ha!" You whispered to yourself. "He's probably looking for a murder weapon to kill his next victim with!" Just as he walked towards the tool section, he turned right into...

The bakery section.

You rolled your eyes as you followed him, watching and memorizing all of his movements. He picked out a pair of baking gloves, two bags of chocolate cupcake mix, and a glass bowl. "Ah ha!" You said to yourself. "He's going to poison his victim with arsenic laced cupcakes, smash the glass bowl on their heads to make sure they die, and wear the gloves while he does it so none of fingerprints aren't left at the scene of the crime! What a clever yet sickening plan! I love it!" You secretly took a picture, and followed him to the cash register. As soon as the cashier finished ringing up the man's items, he gave you an odd look. "Do you know that woman?" The cashier asked, pointing towards you. "If you don't, then I can kick her out. We have a strict rules about loiterers, and we don't make any exceptions."

You started to nervously sweat. If the cashier kicked you out, then the criminal would escape, and you would fail your mission, which could result in you being shamed by the Queen and fired from your job. Everything after that particular moment depended on what the man was going to say to the cashier. The man looked over at you, then back at the cashier. "Why, yes." He said. "I do know her. She is my wife. She has a bit of a disability, so she wanders around a lot."

Wait, what did he just say? You were his wife?!! It seemed a bit disgraceful, being called a criminal's spouse, but it was far better than being shamed by Her Majesty. Still, why did he call you his wife? Did he use the wrong word, or maybe, he was one of those pervy foreigners? The man finished paying for his things, and walked over to you. "Come on, honey." He said, sticking his hand out for you grab. "It's time to go home." You gave him an odd look. Why was he doing this for you? Playing along, you took his hand and walked out of the store.

As soon as you exited, you let go of the man's hand, and squeezed a big glob of sanitizer onto your now-dirtied hands. "Why did you do that for me?" You asked. The man didn't respond; he just kept walking. Curious about his motives, you activated the special taser in your glove in case he tried to do anything suspicious, and followed him. "Hey!" You yelled. "Stop walking! I just want to talk to you!" The man still didn't listen to your cries, and walked into a dark cliche alleyway that no one else seemed to notice.

"Wait!" You cried. "Stop right there!" Suddenly, the man stopped, and turned around. "You are probably wondering a lot of thing about me at the moment." He said. "You are probably wondering why I didn't respond to you, or why I saved you from getting kicked out of that pound shop earlier. If you want answers, then follow me. If you want to live a normal life, then go away." He put his hand in his pocket,and waited for your response. Not wanting to disappoint Her Majesty, you decided to follow the mysterious man's tricks. "Alright." You said. "Lead the way." He smiled "You're made a wise decision." He said. He walked over to a cluster of posters behind him, and peeled them back, revealing a set of stairs that led to a door. He opened the door up and walked inside, prompting you to walk inside as well. You put the posters back on behind you, made a note of where the base was located, and opened the door up.

There wasn't much inside, save for a few pieces of furniture. On the table was a deck of cards and a vase of slightly wilted roses, and in the corner of a room was a bed that seemed to be chewed through by rats. The walls were peeling, and the floor had several dents in it. "Welcome to my humble adobe." He said, looking blase. "You were probably expecting something different, were you not?" You nodded, surprised that he lived in such a simple home. "You can look at the bed" He said, turning towards the ratty object. "I'm not hiding any illegal substances or guns." You walked over to the table, and glanced at the deck of cards. "I've never actually touched a deck of cards." You said, picking the small box up. "I've always wanted one as a child,but I never got it. I didn't know what they were until now."

"Please put that down." Tord said. "That is mine." You looked up at him, and ignored his wishes. You opened up the deck of cards, and pulled out a random card. It was an ace. "You s-" Before Tord could finish his sentence, the walls started to shake. "What's happening?" You cried, looking around. Suddenly, the ground started to sink below you. As soon as the walls collapsed, you noticed that there was a much nicer floor behind them. Seeing your opportunity to escape certain doom, you grabbed onto the floor above you, and climbed onto it. You looked around, and saw two other soldiers reading magazines. They looked over at you, and immediately stood up, rifles in their hands.

"She is of no harm." The man said, gesturing to you. The two men put their guns down. "In fact, she is going to be joining the Red Army!" You mentally gasped. So he was the criminal! The two other soldiers, however, physically gasped. "But, sir!" The shorter, chubbier solider cried. "You said you weren't going to let any more women into our group!" Tord shrugged. "She is an exception." He said. "She is far more capable of doing the jobs of a solider than any other woman I have met, which is why I have decided to recruit her. Why don't you show the others what you can do?" Tord then pulled his gun out, and shot it at you.

With lightening quick reflexes, you shot at it with your taser finger, and watched it instantly melt into molten lead. Whoops. You forgot to set the taser's shock level to Human. If you had used the taser on Tord, then he would have probably exploded with an incredible amount of force. "Wow." Tord said, seeming a bit impressed. His expression only lasted for a few seconds before he became nonchalant again. "See?" Tord said. "Not even you guys can do that." He turned towards you, and smiled. "Paul and Patryck will lead you to your room." He stated. "When you are settled in, you need to meet me in my office. It will most likely be right across your room." He gave you a stern look, and walked away.

Paul and Patryck escorted you to your room. "We hope you enjoy it here." Patryck, the taller and skinner one of the two, said. "Yeah." Paul, the chubbier and shorter of the two agreed. "Don't be intimidated by Tord. Ever since he joined the Red Army and became the leader, he's been stricter than a protractor. We've heard from his former comrades that he used to be a jolly guy, but that's never been proven. Anyways, good luck on your first day." As soon as the two left (hand in hand), you turned to your room. There was a small dark red bed in the corner, along with a sink, a toilet, and a small cupboard. The room reminded you of the inside of a prison cell. It wasn't very welcoming, but it was better than the small room Her Majesty provided you that was beat up and worn down.

You looked on your bed, and saw a small pile of clothes neatly folded up along with a small note on the side. Curious, you decided to read it.

Welcome to the Red Army! The letter read. You have been accepted for a special reason that only the leader of the group knows that will be disclosed to any other members. If you have any questions, the Red Leader will be in his office from 11 to 6. Please enjoy your new job!

You threw the letter in a conveniently placed trash can, and put the clothes on. Oddly enough, they fit perfectly. You checked yourself out in the mirror next to your bed. "Not bad..." You said, observing how the clothes looked on your body. Remembering what Tord had said, you decided to go to his office, which was right across from your room like he said. You opened the door up, and the scent of cigarette smoke and lavender hit you in the face. You immediately started to cough. "Welcome, welcome." A familiar voice said. "Come in. There is no need to be shy around me." You walked inside, and looked around at the room.

There were several bookcases (which weren't filled with books) on the walls. In the middle of the bookcase to your left there was a small fireplace, in which a fire was now burning. In the middle of the room was a desk, which Tord was reading an... adult magazine containing lewd images of anime women. "You said... you wanted to see me once I settled in." You said, not taking your eyes off of the... interesting magazine he was reading. "Of course." He put his magazine down, and walked over to you. He was dressed in the same uniform you were dressed in, except there was a pin on his chest.

"Do you know why I called you here?" He asked, getting too close for comfort. You shook your head. "I called you here because I know you're one of the most promising and talented soldiers I have in my crew." He said. His face was now just two inches away from yours. You could feel his breath on your cheeks. "I want you." He said seductively. "I want you to be my private solider. You will cater to all of my needs, and when I need an important job to be done, you will do it for me." You let out a defeated sigh. If you didn't do what he said, he would most likely kill you on the spot. "Alright." You said, feeling disgusted that this man was so close to you. You started towards the door. Before you could leave, Tord put his hand on your shoulder. "You're not done yet." He said. He pulled a red dog collar out of his pocket, and put it around your neck. "Call me master from now on." He said. "Ha det, pet."

As soon as you exited the room,you let out a sigh of relief. "Kinky ass motherfucker..." You mumbled, walking down the hallway. Suddenly, a feminine voice appeared above you. "Attention all staff of Red Army!" The voice stated through a speaker. "Please report to the cafeteria for lunch." You sighed as you walked towards the cafe, feeling a bit embarrassed that the others would see you like this. As soon as you walked in, you expected a whole bunch of people. Surprisingly, there were only five people or so. Paul and Patryck were there, along with the lunch lady, an elderly man, and a lady who seemed to be your age.

You walked over to the lunch lady, who was so old that she could be your grandmother. "What's on the menu?" You asked, tugging at the collar around your neck. "Tomato stew and breadsticks." The elderly lady said, tapping her ladle on the rim of the pot. She had a thick German accent. "Ya vant some or not?" You nodded, not having anything else to eat otherwise. The woman poured you a bowl of what looked to be red undigested throw up, and gave you a small red bag. "Thank you." You said, taking the bowl and bag from her.

Not having many choices of where to sit, you decided to settle down next to the young woman. She was casually sipping the thro- er, stew, and reading a book. On the spine of the book read "The Communist Manifesto." "Hello." You said, smiling at her. She looked up at you, put her book and her spoon down, cleared her throat, and smiled. "What do you want?" She asked. Like the lunch lady, she had a thick accent, but it seemed to be Russian, and she could speak perfect English. "Um..." You looked down at your stew. "I just-"

"Wait." She said, putting her finger to you mouth. She lowered her hand until it came in contact with your neck, and touched the collar on it. The woman muttered something in her native language, and gave you a sorrowful look. "You poor, poor thing." She mumbled. "You're not going to last very long in here." She said. "At most, you're going to last for a year... probably less, like all of the others." You gave the woman an odd look. "What do you mean?" You asked. The woman realized what she just said, and cleared her throat once more. "Nothing." She said, hoping to change the subject. "My name is Katya. I'm most likely going to be working with you on projects from now on."

You smiled. "My name is (Y/N)." You said. "I've just been recruited here. You were saying something about my collar... what where you saying?" Katya blinked. "Oh yeah!" She said. "You're probably not going to last very long under all of the pressure, but you're a tough girl. I believe in you." She nervously laughed, and gave you a pat on the shoulder. Suddenly, the same feminine voice from before started to say something on the speakers. "Attention all Red Army soldiers." She announced. "Lunchtime is now over. Please go to the MCR immediately." "MCR?" You asked. "My Chemical Romance?"

Kayta laughed and shook her head. "Of course not, silly!" She said. "The MCR is an abbreviation for the Manual Cleansing Room. It's basically a place where everyone goes to clean up. The Red Leader believes that good hygiene brings out the best in a solider." You shrugged,and started to follow Katya to the MCR. She led you to a normal wooden door, which you opened up. Suddenly, it felt like your eyes had been penetrated by Satan's dick. "Jesus!" You cried, covering your eyes at the horrendous sight. "Why the fuck is everyone naked around each other?"

Katya laughed a hearty Russian laugh.

"You must've joined a few hours ago!" She said, wiping a tear from her eye from all of her laughter. "The Red Leader prefers everyone of any gender to shower together without any privacy. He says it's to encourage people to get to know each other better as it's a tradition in Norway, but I think it's just so he can secretly peek at the ladies. He's notorious for being a big pervert around the women soliders, but he enjoys a good look at everyone." You shuddered​ with disgust. "I'm never showering." You muttered. Katya shook her head. "I'm afraid you can't do that." She said. "The Red Leader has strict rules, and if you don't shower or you shower with clothes on that aren't socks or a shower cap, then he'll make you stand in a temperature-controlled room that can go as low as -100° C." You murmured a few swear words as you walked inside, trying to avoid all of the others. You walked over to a small section of the shower room where no one else was, and took your clothes off. You tried to take your collar off, but it zapped you every time you tugged at it. Eventually, you gave up trying to take it off.

You grabbed a bar of soap nearby, and started to clean yourself. The soap smelled of cinnamon and mint, which, oddly enough, was a nice blend of scents. You whistled as you started to cleanse yourself. Suddenly, you felt someone grab your waist. You leapt back, and held your hands up in fighting position. As soon as you realized who grabbed you by your waist, you got out of your attack stance and grimaced, crossing your arms. "Don't touch me." You said. "I will knock you out in the blink of an eye." Tord, the person who touched you, chuckled. He too was naked, and seemed to be flaunting off his... stuff... like a prideful lion. "Ladies..." He chuckled, walking towards you. "You always make yourselves seem so intimidating, yet with your fancy tools, you can't do anything more than scream and cry."

Your eye winced as he said that. You could easily knock him out with a swift blow to the head or chest... but he probably had a few tricks up his sleeve in case someone ever tried to do it. Tord walked over to you, and suddenly squeezed your ass. You let out a little yelp, not used to anyone else besides you touching your body. "My, my, my..." He said, grinning. "Someone needs a good beating soon with their tender little ass..." Not wanting to face anymore of the criminal's bullshit, you walked​ out of the shower and dried yourself off. You put some clothes on, brushed your hair, and walked over to your room.

It seemed a whole lot different from when you walked in a few hours ago. It was cleaner, neater, and a lot more friendly. "What did you do to this place?" You asked, looking around. Katya smiled. "I just cleaned and tidied it up." She said. You smiled. "Thanks." You said. "Does Tord always grab his female employees by the ass?" Katya immediately stopped smiling. "He... did that?" She asked. You nodded. "Yeah." You said. "He got a little too close for comfort back there..." Katya crossed her arms, her eyebrows furrowing up.

"Yeah..." She said. "It's normal for him to do that, unfortunately..." Katya immediately exited the room, not looking back. Why was she acting so weird around you? Suddenly, the same feminine voice that you heard over the speakers spoke once more. "(Y/N.)" The voice spoke. "Please report to the Red Leader's office immediately." You sighed and walked towards his for, knowing that this would be a long day.

4000 words! A new record!

Unfortunately, this fanfiction is going to be split up into two or more parts, so if you're wanting to know what happens next, then you'll have to wait.

Katya, as I imagine her, looks a lot like a female version of Paul (yes, she has the thicc brows too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)), except she's skinnier, taller, has a bob cut and blonde hair, wears purple lipstick, and has green eyes. If you're wondering why Tord is such a big PERV (SEXUAL ASSAULT), it will all be explained in the future part(s). It gets better from here.

If you have any requests, I do them. I now accept lemons and smut. I will not ship any IRL characters with other IRL characters, so DO NOT ASK. However, I will write any fanfictions with the IRL characters as long as they are Character X Reader.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

914K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
624K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
439K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...