senseless | l.h

By boxerluke

"Oh, baby, senseless is a relative term." ⋆ in which a girl who ironically hates change, meets a b... More

ROUND 1: IMMATURE 21 YEAR OLD, HATES VIOLENCE.
ROUND 2: MAGAZINE BOY LOST TO CAPITALISM.
ROUND 3: THE BRUISED BOY GETS THE BACKLASH.
ROUND 4: CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT, OR GET OUT STAINS.
ROUND 5: DUG UP HELL LEADS TO A DESPRESSION SESSION
ROUND 6: POSITIVITY IS EASIER THAN HAPPINESS
ROUND 7: WHO CARES? HE CARES
ROUND 8: A SHIRT, AN ALMOST, AND AN APOLOGY
ROUND 9: KISS IT BETTER
ROUND 10: FRIEND STUFF
ROUND 11: ABORT MISSION
ROUND 12: THE BED IS WARMER WHEN YOU STAY
ROUND 13: STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES, AND WORDS HURT A LITTLE.
ROUND 14: ONE DINNER, LOTS OF FEELINGS.
ROUND 15: SOME PEOPLE STUMBLE, OTHERS FALL.
ROUND 16: HELL IS WHERE HIS MIND RESIDES.
ROUND 17: IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE YOU.
ROUND 18: SHE'S SELFISH FOR YOU, TALL BOY.
ROUND 19: CAR RIDES WITH YOU ARE HARD BUT FLIRTING WITH YOU IS NOT
ROUND 20: SILENCE SPOKE VOLUMES WHEN YOU LEFT.
ROUND 21: BROKEN WRIST, BROKEN HEART.
ROUND 22: IN TERMS OF BREAKING, YOU GIVE WHAT YOU GET.
ROUND 23: KEEP THE APOLOGY-BUT PLEASE, LOVE, TAKE MINE.
ROUND 25: GIRLFRIEND, RIGHT?
ROUND 26: AT WHAT COST?
ROUND 27: BEING MAD SUCKS. WANNA MAKE UP-OR OUT?
ROUND 28: LOVE OF HER LIFE
ROUND 29: HE'LL LOVE HER UNTIL SHE DOESNT WANT HIM TO ANYMORE, AND THEN SOME.
ROUND 30: DRIED BLOOD
EPILOGUE
SEQUEL
POSTED

ROUND 24: HE CAN'T SEE THE FUTURE, BUT HE STILL WANTS YOU THERE

6.1K 178 179
By boxerluke

"I'm gonna ask you a question," Luke said; the girl who laid in bed next to him nodded her head. The pair had been awake for a short while now, the two not moving from their spot in Nellie's bed. Rather they just laid there and spoke to each other, the young lovers loving the sound of the other's voice when the other said something. They basked in the sight of the other in the light from the morning sun, with a sleepy smile on their faces and a tired tone to their voices. Luke kept touching Nellie's skin as he spoke and listened to her. Nellie loved it, mostly because his fingers gave her innocent goosebumps and made her feel calm as he moved his thumb along her soft skin.

"Why did you put Jules in the locket, Nell. Why not you?" Luke asked. Nellie only shrugged her shoulders softly. She didn't really know why she had done such a thing. She just felt like Jules always deserved a place in Luke's heart, even if she didn't. Nellie didn't really know how to tell him this without him feeling like she didn't see what she was worth to him; she did realize this, she just didn't want to let it get too much to her head. She didn't want it to be too secure so if she fell again the landing wouldn't hurt so badly. Nellie only shrugged her shoulders again, the boy touching the her bottom lip as he looked at her.

"I don't really know," Nellie admitted (and kind of lied). "She just felt right to put there, I suppose; like she always deserves a place there, even if I don't." The girl said, her fingers playing with the locket as he looked at her. Luke furrowed his eyebrows slightly, the boy not really understanding her self-doubt. He continued to look at her as she brushed her fingers against his skin, the action giving him goosebumps before he spoke.

"You deserve a spot in my heart, Bambi. Always," he said. Nellie smiled when he said it, the look being an infectious one as she laid next to him. She moved her head to rest on his shoulder before she laughed quietly; Luke pushed her head off him to kiss her lips softly. Nellie smiled as he pulled away, Luke still feeling his heart beating quickly as she wanted him to keep going, her mind buzzing as much as her body was over the simple action. Nellie sat up a short while after, the boy she loved looking up at her. He grabbed her hand as he started to play with her fingers, Luke pausing as he ran his thumb over her ring finger.

"Nell, baby," Luke said. Nellie looked at him when he said it, the short girl looking at him as he started to smile lazily at her. She tilted her head as he paused his his words, the boy bringing her hand to his chest as he pulled her closer to him for a moment; Nellie leaned her arm on his chest as she brushed her nose against his chin. "Do you ever think about us?" Luke asked. Nellie moved to have her face over his and her arms by the side of his head. She moved her lips down to his briefly before she asked him a question of her own.

"What about us?" Nellie said, the boy shrugging his shoulders gently. He knew exactly what he was asking, he was just trying to be subtle about it.

"I don't know; like our future I guess, or if you even see one," he whispered. Nellie smiled softly when he said this, the girl's soft lips brushing against his cheek. Nellie sighed happily as she laid on top of the boy, her arms snaking their way under him to hug him. He hugged her back tighter when she did this, her lips pressing kisses to his cheek as she started to smile. The boy looked at her as she rested her forehead against his as she held his cheeks, Nellie's nose brushing against his when she did it; Luke's lips brushed against hers before she spoke with a contagious smile on her face.

"Baby, you're so cute," she cooed. "Honestly, though? I don't know. No? I like to live in the moment, and I'm always doing that with you," Nellie said, softly. Luke smiled slightly when she said it, her thumb running over his lips as he pinched her side slightly, making her moved slightly before he moved his lips up to hers quickly. Nellie smiled as she pulled away, the girl giving him a look before she moved her face close to his again. "Luke, stop," she giggled as he smiled at her. He leaned back after she said it, the boy putting his hands behind his head as Nellie continued to touch his skin. "As I was saying, I suppose I don't think about it too often because we're so young. I'm only twenty-one, and you're what? Twenty?"

"Yeah, but you make me feel so whipped I can't help myself," he said. Nellie rolled her eyes slightly as she smiled. Luke swore it was true as she nodded her head, letting him feed her harmless little words as she enjoyed the soft and short feeling of his lips against hers when he spoke. "Sometimes I like to think about a future with you; like a little life with you or an apartment together or something like that," he said, beginning to mutter as he said it. Nellie felt her heart skip a few beats as the boy said it, Luke looking up at her as he pushed some hair behind her ear. Nellie bit her bottom lip after he said it, his fingers shaking the slightest as if he was nervous of what she was say back to him.

"That's adorable really—god," she said, smiling as he suppressed his smile and shook his head at her, "you're so much better at this than I am." Nellie ran her thumb over his lips as she ran her eyes over him, her eyes looking loving and lustful for the boy that laid under her. He felt his heart start to race under her stare, the girl he loved pressing her lips to his jaw as he started to smile the slightest to himself. Nellie moved away shortly after making the boy hold back his complaining as she started to get out of bed.

"Nellie," he whined slightly, "come back." Nellie only laughed softly as she put her hair in a ponytail, the boy looking at her. Nellie only shook her head as he frowned, the girl starting to get dressed as he groaned in irritation.

"Stop," Nellie laughed, "I have to go to work. We can be gross and cliche when I get back." She said, sliding her skirt up her waist as the boy watched her. He ran his hands over his face before he threw the covers off of him; he stepped up behind her and hugged her waist as she rolled up the edges of her sleeves. Nellie touched him when he rested his head on her shoulder, his lips kissing the side of her neck softly before kissing the side of her head, too.

"I miss you, baby," he whispered. "I miss you and you're right here." Nellie glanced at him after he said it, her soft fingers touching the side of his head again as he rested his forehead on her shoulder. She closed her eyes for a moment as he hugged her waist tighter, the grip he had on her making him come off as desperate and almost broken. Nellie felt guilty for this, regardless of the fact Luke knew it was his fault and not Nellie's.

"Don't miss me, pretty boy. It's a waste of feelings," she said, moving to face him. He rested his forehead against hers before she grabbed his necklace and ran her thumb over it. She half smiled before she pressed a kiss to his lips, the feeling making him feel tingly when Nellie kissed his nose. "Just keep me here, baby. Then you won't have to miss me, right?" She said, winking at him. Luke smiled at her as she kissed him quickly again, her soft lips letting loving reminders fall past them. She asked him to sleep a little while she was gone and Luke promised her he would before he kissed her lips a few times again; only to find out once she left and her bed only had him it, sleep was a lot harder to come by.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Luke sat in his living room, the boy not actually being allowed to fight still due to his brace; but he was starting to get antsy about it. It had been over two months since he was able to release himself of his anger and everyone around him was starting to notice. He stared at his punching bag as the sight of it mocked him, the boy running his hands through his hair as he stood up from his couch. He checked his phone as he grabbed his cigarettes, the boy responding to a text from Nellie before he stepped out to his balcony with his coat in his hand. He lit his cigarette on his way out, the boy trying his hardest to distract himself in all ways possible as he tugged on the sleeves of his coat.

He sat by himself for a few minutes, the hood of his sweatshirt covering his ears as his right hand shook. He didn't move his head as he heard the balcony door slide open, the girl he loved coming into his peripherals. He gestured for her to sit with him, his lover cuddling herself into him as his could fingers touched her skin. She touched his collarbones as he brought the cigarette up to his lips. Nellie looked at him with slight concerned, the girl sighing as started to play with the necklace she had gotten him.

"Are you okay?" She said, softly. The boy nodded his head as she looked up at him, her brown eyes looking soft and concerned. He bit his lip for a moment, his eyes staring at his braced wrist when he sighed.

"I'm just angsty, I guess," he mumbled. "I haven't fought in over two months. It was my stress and anger reliever," he said. Nellie nodded her head before she repositioned herself; he watched her as she did it, her soft fingers touching his lips.

She looked at him without a word, her eyes running over his injury-free features. He had soft skin that was dotted with the slightest of freckles, and his lips were soft and not scabbed for once. His cheeks were rosy from the cold and not red from a previous cut, and neither of his eyes were swollen or painted with hues of purple and blue. They were just his peachy skin color and Nellie really love it. It made him seem like he was in less pain, even if he was annoyed that he couldn't partake in the sport.

"What are you thinking about, pretty girl?" He asked, making her smile slightly.

"How pretty you are," she said, making him smile as she rested her forehead against his. Luke put his cigarette out as Nellie brushed her nose against his, the action making him feel warmer as he placed his hands on her hips. "You're really beautiful—well you always are—but I love the uninjured side of you," Nellie said. Luke smiled slightly when she said it, her soft lips brushing against his, but not kissing him. His breathing hitched when she did this, her soft lips giving him more chills than the cold air around them.

"You're quite the charmer, princess," he said, making her laugh quietly as he moved his hands to her wrists. He pushed her hands down softly, the boy moving his hands up to her face before he touched his lips to hers; the boy giving his lover a taste of her own medicine as he didn't actually kiss her either. He ran his thumb over her jawline before he kissed her softly, his lips lingering on hers. Nellie's breathing picked up slightly when he did this, Luke kissing her the same way again. It was short and pure, but lingered well past the length of the kiss and it drove Nellie mad.

He ran his nose down her cheek, only to press his lips to her neck in the same fashion as he had done to her lips. He didn't kiss her like this long, the boy slipping wet kisses into his gentle assault on her neck. Nellie's lips parted when he did it, his lips being the thing on her neck before he teased her for a while with brief kisses only to leave another kiss like that. He placed his thumb on her bottom lip as his kissed her ear, the girl looking serene as her lover kissed her skin like it was the purest creation created and the devil had sent him to claim it.

"You don't need to fight," Nellie whispered as he continued to kiss her. "You can just get lost in me," she mumbled, making the boy smile gently against her skin as he kissed the base of her neck. He smiled as he pulled away, keeping his hands on her skin as he leaned back in his chair.

"Can I?" He asked, making Nellie nod her head as she moved foreword and kissed him. Luke kissed her until they were breathless, the girl's lips tasting sweet. He continued to kiss her as he tried to get words out of his mouth, the action making her laugh softly. "Do you want to get drunk tonight, babe?" He asked, kissing her before she could answer. Nellie nodded before she pulled away and stood up from the boy's lap.

Luke looked at her when they got back inside, her cheeks being flushed from the cold and her lips looking swollen from the kissing. He smiled at her as he helped her take her coat off, her hand reaching up to push his hood off his head. He paused as he glanced at the kitchen, the tall boy pursing his lips as he glanced back down at the girl he loved.

"Uh, actually, can I love you first because you look really cute tonight and I actually want to be sober for that?" He said, taking his coat and sweatshirt off as Nellie laughed softly and nodded her head.

So the two made out and made love as they got drunk throughout the night until they were giggling messes. Their drunken states being purer than anyone would have thought. Nellie smiled as Luke rested his face in the side of her neck and hugged her waist. He kissed her skin sloppily as she giggled and played with the end of his hair, the boy ceasing her giggling as he left a mark on her neck. He smiled against her skin when he did it, his drunken lips leaving sinful stories. He moved his lips from her skin and rested his head against the side of hers, his lips tickling her ear when he spoke.

"You're so pretty, you're too pretty for me—god you are so pretty," he said, slurring his words slightly as he ran his fingers over her side. Nellie smiled to herself when he said it, the boy's warm breath tickling her skin as he pressed soft kisses to her ear. "I'm gonna marry you one day because I love you," he mumbled, the short girl in his arms turning her head towards him. Her nose brushed against his when she looked at him, the boy smiling beautifully (despite being drunk) when she looked at him. "Yeah, and we're gonna live in a big house and have a cute little kid who is as nice and pretty as you," he said, making Nellie smile as she touched his cheeks softly.

"You want to marry me?" She asked, neither of their drunken minds actually processing the words that fell past Luke's lips.

"Um, yeah, of course," he said, smiling at her as she giggled quietly. She kissed his lips after he told her this, the boy pulling away quickly to keep letting the unadvised words fall past his lips. "You'll marry me, right?" He asked, the girl touching the corner of his lips as he laid next to her. She nodded her head as her eyes glanced up at his, the boy touching her hand before he intertwined his fingers with hers. He smiled slightly as the girl blushed next to him. Nellie moved her hand from his face and to his chest, where she traced little hearts into his skin.

"Do I still make you sad?" Nellie asked, the boy shaking his head as he intertwined their fingers again; this time he played with her ring finger like he had earlier in the day when he was too nervous to ask Nellie about a future with him.

"You make me so happy," he said. Luke moved his hands to the side of Nellie's face, the boy making her look up at him. He looked at her pretty brown eyes as he held her cheeks, her lips pouting the slightest before turning up in a smile.

"Good. I'm glad," she said.

He touched the corner of her mouth and kissed it as his drunken mind tried to remember what she had told him when they were sober. Luke sighed as he looked at the freckles on her soft brown cheeks and bright white of her lacy bra that contrasted beautifully with her skin tone. He looked at her soft pink lips and her big eyes that held so much of her emotion and his drunken mind felt overwhelmed, but his sober heart felt so in love; each part connecting the dots that the prettiest girl he had ever loved said she would marry him even if she didn't realize what she was saying. All his drunken mind knew was that he wasn't going to be alone and Nellie wasn't going to leave him because she loved him and she thought he was beautiful.

Luke thought she was beautiful, too, as he laid next to her and touched her skin lovingly. He wanted to tell her but his alcohol influenced mind was too cluttered and too caught up in her beauty that he just kissed her instead and let his lips do the talking for the numerous time that night.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

this was short and fillerish but hey there was so m u c h lellie that I feel so alive and I'm kind of dying.

like Luke asked about a future bc he's naive in a good way and just whole heartedly loved Nellie so much and then he told Nellie he wanted to marry her oh my god

AND SHE SAID SHE WOULD

GOD I KNOW THEY WERE DRUNK BUT I JUST LOVE THEM [clenches fist] SO GODDAMN MUCH.

and listen I know I still have to add the character ask but it's almost 9PM and I still have some homework to do and I just there's so many questions

so next time. I promise. SO ASK MORE QUESTIONS HERE IF YOU WANT JUST SAY THE CHARACTER UR ASKING AW YE SON

but y'all my gifs omg I'm weak

I KNOW THOSE ARE THE ONES WHERE HE SANG WASTE THE NIGHT WITH RENA TOO GOD I LOVE THEM SO MUCH CAN THEY JUST LOVE ME BACK

also anyways hello I posted the new story, the painter!luke one and it's called Heartworm and I would love for you all to read it and tell me what you think because I'm very excited for it aw yay.

alright I gotta blast. Gaga is a gay icon, lellie is a live, and I feel okay, nice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 944 44
5SOS imagines and preferences💕 Open🌸
13.1K 82 13
luke hemmings smut
26.6K 480 28
||EDITING|| ♡REQUEST ARE OPEN♡ ♡Some of these are from my tumblr: crybaby-cliffo