Small (small reader x au sans)

By Sansy_Pappy

You are brought to a strange void and you are greeted by nice people...err skeletons, But guess what? You... More

Awakening Part 1
Meeting Part 2
What do we have here? Part 3
Scolding Part 5
All better Part 6
Someplace new Part 7
Starry eyes Part 8
Magnificence Part 9
hey
Face Reveal!
Announcement!
sorry guys
HEY!!

Thoughts and Actions Part 4

8.7K 230 738
By Sansy_Pappy

Hi guys it's me again i just wanted to apologize for not updating for so long.(I'm kinda surprised no one yelled at me)

Heyy!!!! This is an edit but!!! Idk how I feel about this chapter and I might delete it. But for now, I'm just going to edit where I see fit.

"I guess I-I'm just t-that k-kind of person, heh." Oh god. Good job stutter-face.

"Hey Ink?" What does fell need Ink for? 

"Yes?" Ink replied.

"(Y/N)s broken." WHAT.....?

"What d-do you mean?" I tipped my head in confusion. Then suddenly everyone's faces errupted in bright color. I started to giggle, only for it become full on wheezes of laughter. "Oh my," I chortled, "You all look like NEON SIGNS" I couldn't stand it, I was on the ground dying of pure joy.

Blueberry's POV

"What d-do you mean?"EEEEEEEEEK! IT SOOOO ADORABLE!! SHE STARTED TO LAUGH! HOW CUUUTE!!

Fell's POV

"What d-do you mean?" What am I supposed to do? her laugh, I almost wanted to laugh with her. Why is she so cute (inner inner thinking). What are you doing to me kid?

Fresh's POV

"What d-do you mean?" Woah Bro. The totally radical new chick has the most radical laugh ever. How am I supposed to stay totally chill in front of her?

G's POV

"What d-do you mean?" Little dove was just able to manage to make herself look even more adorable. I can't do this I almost wanted to nope it. Oh god, what has sans done to me?

Ink's POV

"What d-do you mean?" I did not believe anybody could possibly be cuter than little old blue. When I first saw her I thought they were tied, but now, all I want to do is paint the emotion using only the brightest of colors.

Outer's POV 

"What d-do you mean?" Wow. is it weird that I feel that looking at her is bad for my eyes, because she is as vibrant and bright as the stars up above.

Sans(just regular sans) POV

"What d-do you mean?" Wow. I've haven't felt this energetic in a long long time. How was she able to do this to me, I would fight it....... But I'm to lazy.....heh

Rasberry(swapfell sans) POV

"What d-do you mean?" WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?(he is also going to be in all caps) THIS IS CERTAINLY STRANGE. I USUALLY DON'T CARE FOR PEOPLE but... this is different.

Tis' my fourth chapter! Hope you enjoy!

Edit: IDK if you could tell, but I did change a couple things......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
1M 33.6K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...