Toby's Life

By GoldenShadow18

Have you ever wondered hey I wonder what Toby's doing right now. well now you know! More

Toby's Lost
Toby's Crush
Toby's crush 2
The Date
Toby's Screwed
Clockie returns
Toby and the end
Toby and the end2
Toby and the end 3 {behind the scenes}
Toby And The End
IM BACK!!!!!!!
Trey and Toby
Toby and The Waffles
Toby And The Creator
Toby And The Doll
Toby and the Doll 2
Toby And The Countdown
Tobys Birthday
Toby And Max
Toby and Y/N
A Long Way from October

Tobys mad

27 2 3
By GoldenShadow18

Toby: first off before we start...Fuck you!

Me: what!?!?!?!?Why

Toby:IF you don't update me more often In will rip you kidney out and feed it to E.J and feed the rest of your lungs to rake and hoodie will find a way to dispose your body!!!!!!

Me: *Gulp*

Toby: OK now start. ()~()

________________________________________________________________________________

Masky: Hey Toby remember the day that i stole your girlfriend?

Toby: yes!and fuck you!

Hoodie: *snickers quietly while playing Masky in a game of spades*

Masky: Yes GO Fish!

Hoodie: got damn it masky for the last time were not playing go fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toby:Im gonna go take a bath!

Hodie: thanx for screaming that like we actually cared.

Toby: *walking upstairs backwards flipping them both off* Fuck you.*trips*This is gonna be my luck today isnt it...

*when he gets Out the shower he goes to put on his clothes but there not there*

Toby;Why! Why! Why WHy!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!? WHY WHY!? WHY!?* walks downstairs in a bikini* Dont you dare laugh!

Masky: *Laughs hysterically*

Hoodie: alright i wont laugh....But where the fuck did you get  that bikini!?!?!?!

Toby: DONT ASK THAT EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....At least i still got my waffles.*opens freezer* WHAT TH-WTF!!!!!!!!!!1 MY WAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*explodes the planet*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 59K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
1K 67 8
Its my imagination don't compare to reality
94.7K 3.5K 30
[kinda finished but discontinued, you'll get tdbk happy ending but story is not complete :/] The girls of former class 1a never forgot about the time...
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...