Through the Good and The Bad

By Winterschild1922

Luke Bryan loses his wife Caroline to cancer. He continues to tour but when he is on break he decides he need... More

I need help
meeting
quality time
I'm here to help
i missed y'all
surprise
back home pt.1
Back home pt.2
Date night pt.1
Date night pt.2
In all honesty
Night one
Are you sure?
Our vacation
Heading home for the weekend
family time
family dinner
doing what he likes
back to Nashville
new year's Eve
Crash my playa
Crash my playa day 1
Crash my playa ~final day
Time to go back
Girls day
Valentine's Day
It's real
ACMs
Buck or doe??
Almost time
Photo Shoot
It's Time!
Bonding time
All done
Time to go home
Baby photo shoot!
Will you.....
Girls Day
The big day
Rumor
Wow
Kind of pretty i like

Really??

751 25 1
By Winterschild1922

(Luke p.o.v.)
I wake up and hear kennly in the shower and her phone is on the bed side table ringing. I answer it
L: hello?
S: hello? Luke?
L: this is me. Hey mama Sarah.
S: hey is she still sleeping?
L: no she's in the shower and her phone was in here with me and she didn't hear it ringing.
S: oh alright. I was calling to see if she would be free to hang out with me for a couple of hours today, cause I'm coming to town for the weekend.
L: well she's getting out now so you can ask her, but if she wants to go I don't have no problem with it since the boys are with my mama until tomorrow and I have a little bit of work to do.
S: alright I'm stopping for gas and a drink here in Knoxville, I'll call back in a few. Bye bye.
L: bye bye mama Sarah.
I get out of bed and put my sweatpants on and knock on the bathroom door. Kennly tells me to come in, I open the door and she finishes wrapping the towel around her. Good morning. I tell her as I pull her to me and give her a kiss. Good morning. She tells me as she pulls away. Here is your phone, your mom called and said she wanted to ask you something and I told her you was in the shower and she said she would call back in a little bit. I tell her as I hand her the phone and walk out of the bathroom and go downstairs to go start the coffee. I run back upstairs and change then go back down to the kitchen and make our coffee. Kennly comes down and we drink our coffee and I kiss her goodbye and we both leave her going to meet her mom and me going to the studio.
(Kennly p.o.v.)
I leave the house and drive to the restaurant I told mom to meet me at and go in and the hostess shows me to the table. Hi mom. I say to her as I give her a hug. Hi baby! how have you been? She asks as we sit down. The waiter comes by and mom orders a margarita and I order a water. I've been better. I tell her. Better? Are you OK you never order just water? She asks looking at me. I think I've caught a bug, I've been puking everyday for the past week and I'm late. I tell her looking down at my lap. Alright baby. After we leave we are going to the store. She tells me. We order and eat, I pay and we head to the store. Mom runs in and buys what she says I need to use. She comes out and we head back to the house. She gives me the bag and tells me to go to the bathroom and do what I need to she'll be in the living room. I go do what she told me to and wait 20 minutes and check and see something that is going to change my life forever. I walk down to the living room and see mom and Luke talking, I give them a week smile then walk out on the back porch and sit down and cry. What am I going to do? How do I tell him? What does this mean for us? Can I handle this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5.9K 40
Caroline Boyer can never seem to find her place in this world. Whether it be a career or one single job, nothing ever works. She ends up either quitt...
831 69 15
When it comes to top bands, there's one on this list that Jason Aldean will always love. When he's on tour with Luke, they hit a bar and he overhears...
334K 7.5K 21
She wasn't meant to fall in love with him, but she did, her childhood bestfriend, but he left her. Now, two years later, he is back. Will this be her...
22.1K 964 40
He never thought leaving home would be so hard. He always thought it was what he wanted to do but when he actually rolled over the 32 bridge he was i...