Ares Long Lost Love

By OriginalNightAngel

Many stories circulate around the God's and Goddesses of mythology. Many of them involve love, except for Are... More

The Fighting Clans
Dearest Kimiko
Dinner With Her Parents
Rice Cakes and Wedding Rings
The Wedding Feast
The Happy Couple
The Stress of War
Welcome Home/Change of Venue
A Mother To Be
So Close
Zeus's Command
Death Will Part Us. . . . (The End)
But Love Will Reunite Us (Epilogue)

Ares God Of War- Prologue

157 0 0
By OriginalNightAngel

When you think of Ares, what is the first thing to pop into your mind? Anger? Cruel? Mean or Cold?
I think not. There is a story, a story that tells of a God who fell in love with a mortal. Now you may think this is another tale of a one night stand such as Zeus had, or the countless others he had, but you would be wrong. It happens, granted its rare, but it does happen. The rare occurrence of when a God or Goddess falls for a mortal. This God though, famed for brutality, cruelty and war fell so hard... fell so quick for a young mortal woman. This dear reader is the story I have been given the honor by the God of War himself to tell. The story of Ares the famed God of War and his lost love Kimiko Matuyami.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507 23 14
This story is about the story of a human who was killed and became a demon. His best friend ended up being his worst enemy, but his worst enemy ended...
2 0 11
History often omits the details of the gods; their loves, losses, triumphs and defeats. In some cases they may even omit their relations to each othe...
63 3 8
The story is of an Olympian God, a Full Figured gal and a Snake who got what he deserved
108 38 10
Hera and her sisters were Goddesses trying to live a peaceful life with their own rules and laws in their province. They faced an emerging war from t...