Fruit Snacks

IAmDunWithYou tarafından

Tyler and Josh always make up stories for how they first met, so how do you know which one is the real one? W... Daha Fazla

Prologue
1- Fluffy
2- Thief
3- Craigslist
4- Ad
5- Tripped
6- Awkward
7- Questions
8- Park
Panic! At the Concert
9- Denial
10- Distraction
11- Work
Just Letting You Know
12- Advice
13- Practice
14- Flirt
15- Clarity
16- Reality
17- Pressure
18- Broken
19- Cheese
20- Writing
21- Endearing
Future Plans
22- Date
23- Tease
Chapter Options
Needs To be Said
Winner!
Bonus Chapter- Need
Rant Book
Bonus Chapter- Hope
Q and A
Surprise!
The Fanfiction Awards 2017
PLAGIARISM ALERT
Out in the Open
It Does Get Better
DAMN IT FUCK MY LIFE

Important

838 50 1
IAmDunWithYou tarafından

This will be posted in multiple books just to make sure I reach my whole audience, so if you read it once you can ignore the rest.

This is normally the kind of thing I save for my rants/other things book but I just need to make sure you guys see this.

Do not be afraid to message me. I don't care if you're just wanting to strike up a conversation, need some advice, have a question about something in one of my books, etc., MESSAGE ME!!

I get being afraid to message someone you don't know, or some people have said they debate about messaging me because I have so many followers and I might not reply.

It's getting more difficult for me to answer comments, but posts on my board or dms or kik messages will always be answered!!

The amount of followers someone has and the amount of reads their books have means nothing. They're just numbers. I've met assholes with tons of followers, and sweethearts with no more than five followers. I've read books where I question how the hell they ever got that many reads, and some where I question how the hell they don't have more reads.

I'm not perfect. Just because I have a lot of followers doesnt make me some ethereal being who has their life figured out. I still have insecurities, I still make stupid choices, and I still have questions about life same as you. Just the other day I went through a scare due to a stupid choice I made that was rooted in my insecurites about myself.

I can't promise I will always have answers for you, but I promise I will try or just listen if that's what you need. My inbox and account is a zero judgment zone. I don't care about your race, age, ethnicity, gender, orientation, none of it. Just be nice to me and others and that's all I ask.

So please dears, do not hesitate. Love you all, take care of yourselves and each other.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

32K 1.2K 31
Tyler was 17, High School was a drag and his home life made things no easier. After a series of unfortunate events throughout his childhood he found...
546 117 27
A Tyler Joseph story in 27 parts. Updated daily. If you're dipping under don't ever hesitate to reach out. And if you don't have a physical Josh...
637 66 49
Bella. Josh. Two different people, from two different worlds.
2.6K 105 19
Tyler Joseph.. you know? That silly,innocent, happy, always seen smiling boy without a care in the world? Joshua Dun.. you know? That sex crazed fuc...