The Wolf, And The Human. [Com...

By PhinalynaDeadCraft

When Jerome, a wolf pup, goes on his first hunt with the Alpha of the pack. They find a village with only a h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Hunt!
Chapter 2: The Village!
Chapter 3: The Human!
Chapter 4: The library!
Chapter 5: The Pack Attack!
Chapter 6: Human City!
Chapter 7: Wolf or Bacca?
Chapter 8: Missing Him
Chapter 9: Hunger Games Winner
Chapter 10: A Pack for a Bacca
Epilogue: Years Later
Thank You all!
Updates Are Finished!
Status Update!

Chapter 11: Explanations And Cuddles?

508 14 6
By PhinalynaDeadCraft

____________Originaly Finished Jan 28, 2017---Updated Sep 16, 2020____________

*A few hours after explaining various things around the house*

     "But I don't get it. What's the point of all this stuff?" I asked after they had told me about most of the objects within their house and showed me a room I could have. The news of having a different room then Mitch upsetting me.

     "It helps us to live within Minecraftian culture. Minecraftians are high tech Redstone users, unless in small villages or kingdoms." Vik would say. I sighed still confused.

     "It's ok Jerome. You'll understand all of it eventually. It took me a while too." Mitch would smile at me. "At least you didn't get sent to high school without knowledge from elementary and middle school."

     "What?" I asked confused.

     "It's how Minecraftian teach their young."

     "Oh. Sounds boring."

     "Oh, trust me. It was really boring."

     We then all eventually ate and then went to bed. I really couldn't sleep, so I snuck into Mitch's room and woke him up.

     "Biggums?" He groaned in response. "Mitch."

     "Wha-" He would say groggily.

     "Can I cuddle you while I sleep?" I would ask sheepishly.

     "Yeah, sure." He would mumble before turning over. I would crawl into the bed and pull him close a smile forming on my face. Mitch was in my arms again.

Mitch was MINE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

157K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
405K 12.2K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...