Zane X Travis X Reader

By dog-lover-sam-3144

They are my senpai's so why not do a book for it! I have a Zane X Reader and a Travis X Reader on my profile... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
I ACCOMPLISHED LIFE
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Pt. 1
Chapter 10 Pt.2
Chapter 11
Helloooooooooo
Story time....
WOO
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Im sorry
Chapter 14
Thank you!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Hey!
Chapter 18 (Travis ending)
Chapter 19 (Zane ending)

Chapter 1

3.6K 59 290
By dog-lover-sam-3144

Okay a new book! Since Zane and Travis are my two senpai's, I figured I would do a book about it. Just because of a REALLY funny video. Watch the whole thing, when you get to the golf cart part it's FUNNY. My friend made a comment about it saying, "they're fighting over you sam." I laughed to hard at the vid tho. Enjoy!

*Your p.o.v.*

Finally, a new day! I was currently in the car listening to music, a long drive to my new home. I just got done being in college for web design and I was doing good. I had the day off from modeling, so I was practically free for the day. Anyways, I jammed to music in the car, which eventually I got to the house. Since my parents are billionaires because of their successive company, they practically bought me a mansion. Even though I would've been fine without it.. I know my parents mean well, but it doesn't help I haven't been able to do everything myself when your parents are the richest in the world..

Your house. And btw I'm pretty sure everyone wants to be rich at some point in their life, so life in paradise. I spent like a half hour finding the perfect picture.. lelz.

Your limo-

Limo decor, pick one I like them all-

My limo driver pressed the gate opener, opening the gate, letting us into the property.it shut after us and he turned to the front of the house, opening the door for me to get out. I was in my favorite outfit-
Pick one-

"Thanks Mark. You can go relax now, I'll call if I need you." I said as my limo driver nodded and drove to the garage. Everything was already moved in, so I decided to take a look. After awhile of searching I found my room:

It was amazing! There were two doors. The first one was a walk in closet.

The second door was my master bathroom.

Again I know it's fancy but, you deserve to live fancy.😋

After exploring the house, I decided I would meet my neighbors. I grabbed my skateboard and pressed the button on my keys, opening and closing the gate as I left it. "Why would they put a mansion in a small neighborhood like this?" I quietly asked myself. I shook the thought and came to a house with flowers in the front. I walked to the door with my skateboard in hand and knocked on the door. After a few minutes someone came and answered. It was a girl with tan skin, black hair, and hazel eyes. "Hi! Are you the new neighbor?" She asked as I nodded and smiled, shaking her hand. "Yeah I am! My names (Y/n) (L/n) nice to meet you!" I said as she let me in her house. "I'm aphmau, but please call me Aph." She replied. "(Y/N)~SENPAI~?!" a high pitched voice yelled from upstairs. Followed by another one except deeper, and saying "SHE'S HERE?!" In a few seconds a girl with blue hair and blue eyes, and a meifwa with pink hair and somewhat hazel eyes, came tumbling down the stairs in a hurry. "It's her!!" The girl with blue hair yelled as the two freaking out were practically screaming. "It's just our neighbor (Y/n)? Katelyn, kawaii chan what is up with you??" Aphmau questioned as the two others freaked out. "Well I'm katelyn, and that is kawaii chan." The blue haired girl said as I nodded. "We are big fans of your modeling and acting! We loved your voice acting and being in shows and movies!!" Kawaii~Chañ yelled squealing. "Wait you're THAT (Y/n)?!" Aphmau yelled as I nodded. They all practically screamed for like five minutes straight no joke. I grabbed my arm nervously and awkwardly waiting for them to finish. Just as they about calmed down, the front door was knocked down by a guy with blond hair and blue eyes. "WHATS THE PROBLE-(Y/N)?!" He yelled. "GARROTH?!" I yelled as I ran up and hugged him. "How are you here?!" He asked as some other boys came into the house. "I moved into the neighborhood today. And if you're here, is Zane and Travis here too?!" I said pulling away from the hug. "Yeah, they're right here. But, in that case. Let me introduce you to everyone else."
Time skip because I don't want to write all the intros and yadayadayadayada.

"Nice to meet you all, and great to see you again Garroth, Zane and Travis." I said as everyone nodded. "Olive Garden anyone?" Dante asked as we all nodded and decided to go. "Guys wait a minute. I'm going to call my limo driver. You'll LOVE it!" I said as everyone started to freak out with excitement.. except for Zane.. he never seems excited. Unless he watched my little horsies. When the limo arrived, everyone practically died of comfort when they sat down. As I sat down on the seat, telling Mark where to go(remember he's the limo driver), Travis sat on the other side of me, since Zane was on the other side. They have both been my best friends for a couple years so, meh. Anyways, as we were all talking, Travis decided to flirt. Since when does he flirt?! He never did that in school before he left! "Hershey makes a million kisses a day, I'm just asking for one." Travis said as Zane growled a silent growl that no one except me heard. "Nah I'm good. And why are you flirting?" I said hiding my blush. "I'm not flirting I'm just being extra nice to someone who looks extra attractive." Travis said scootching closer to me. Zane was about to say something when the limo stopped. "Oh look we're here! Hehe!" I said getting out as soon as mark opened the door. Mark made reservations for half of the building so everyone on the other side were freaking out because I was there. At the table, I sat towards the middle, Zane sitting on my right and Travis on my left.

*time skip to eating. You are eating (f/f) (favorite food)*

I ate my food quietly as people talked. And again, Travis started to flirt...

*Travis's p.o.v.*

"I can't taste my lips could you do it for me?" I asked as (y/n) looked at me and looked back at her food, a super light blush on her face. "You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree.. but the best way to fall, is with me." I said as she hid her face in her hands. I heard a faint growl from Zane. I brushed it off. I've loved (Y/n) ever since I met her. I want her. She's, different..

*Zane's p.o.v.*

As Travis flirted with (Y/n), I started to become a little mad. I've like her ever since I met her, she was my first friend, until she moved to a different school before my brothers and I moved to Phoenix Drop High. "Excuse me." I said mumbling trying to hide my anger as I walked outside the building and sat on a bench a little ways away from the front door. I just needed to calm down before I punched Snow White in the face.

*Your p.o.v.*

"Excuse me." Zane said walking out the front door. "Is he okay?" I asked as everyone shrugged. Travis tried to flirt with me again but I interrupted him. "I'll go talk to him." I said getting out of my chair and going to find him. After a few minutes, I found him on a bench. I walked over and sat next to him. He looked at me and looked away. "You okay? You just left the table. What's wrong?" I asked putting a hand on his shoulder. He tensed up for a minute and slowly relaxed. He turned and looked at me. I was about to say something before he pulled his mask down a little and pulled me into a kiss. It was a little rough, but sweet. He immediately pulled back blushing, my face beet red. "I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have I just-" "I-it's f-f-fine." I said giving a slight smile. I missed those cute freckles. Zane put his mask back up and started to walk back into the building. I followed but went straight to the bathroom so see if I was still blushing. I looked in the mirror and yup! Still blushing.. after a few minutes of calming down my face was normal, and I walked back to the table. I sat down and thought for a minute. "Does he know that was my first kiss??" I asked myself deep in thought quietly. "What was that?" Travis asked as I turned red. "N-Nothing!" I said trying to hide it. "Well, we all have to head home or go to work. See you around (Y/n)" Aaron said as him and everyone else put their money on the receipt for their food and left. Now all that was left was Travis and I. Since everyone was working I decided to let him go to my house to hang out. At the house mansion thing, I led him to my air hockey table and we started to play.

*time skip*

I won the Air Hockey Match 25-14. "I wiiin!" I said dancing around waving my arms, putting the handle thing on the table. "Not fair." Travis said pouring coming over to me. "You're just a baby." I said jokingly." He pouted even more. "Can I have a kiss?" He asked innocently. "Sure, they're in the bowl over ther-" I was cut off by Travis kissing me, making me best red. He smirked into the kiss and back away after a few seconds. "Thanks!" He said smirking as I blushed even more and smacked his arm. "T-Travis!" I said blushing. This was a long day...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 134 37
Hello welcome! I love hamilton so much so yea lemons one in a while still needs editing!
331K 5.1K 37
Minecraft Diaries X Reader >Fandom Book< Scenarios Lemons Fluff Angst +More! Characters that I mostly write: >Garroth >Laurance >Travi...
615K 18.4K 29
You moved out of your old house because you thought that your mother would feel better taking care of fewer kids. Not really knowing where to move be...
2.8K 47 12
It's an x reader book, also found on Quotev.