Apartment No.4

By shortycharlotte

#1 Teen Fiction - 25.04.18 {Completed} "No one has ever spoken to me like that." "And why is that? Because yo... More

Introduction
Part 1: Moving In
Part 2: Rough With Words
Part 3: Frustrations
Part 4: Goody Two Shoes
Part 5: Ditch Woman
Part 6: Wicked Mates and Bad Boy Dates
Part 7: Stanley, is that you?
Part 8: Comedy gone Horror
Part 9: Just Friends?
Part 10: Well, You're New.
Part 11: Keys and Kisses
Part 12: Dark Shadows
Part 13: Morning Outings
Part 14: Vulnerable State of Mind
Part 15: Words
Part 16: Invitations
Part 17: Masquerade Hell
Part 18: A Whole New Person
Part 19: Drunken Accidents
Part 20: Headaches with no Hangovers
Part 21: Awkward Kissing
Part 22: Splotchy Purple Mark
Part 23: You're giving me a Heartattack
Part 24: Macy
Part 25: Claire Murphy
Part 26: Returning Home
Part 27: Miss Wealthy
Part 29: Caught in the Rain
Part 30: Untimely Happy Memories
Part 31: Party Rockers
Part 32: I Hate People
Part 33: You're... You're... An idiot
Part 34: Phlegm Street £30k
Part 35: Doctor Doctor
Part 36: Working Class Man
Part 37: Piles of Files
Part 38: Or worse, expelled.
Part 39: I love you
Part 40: Pregnant
Part 41: Confessions
Part 42: You said
Note
Part 44: You love me; it's the rules.
Part 45: Back again.
Twitter Account
Part 46: A very important question
Part 47: Bombshell bang!
Part 48: Big Boy Toys
Part 49: Engagements
Part 50: Dramatics
Soon Soon!
Part 51: BODMAS
1 MILLION READERS
Part 52: Travis
Part 53: Plan of Attack
Part 54: Fool me once
Part 55: Choc Chip Panic-cakes
Part 56: The Answer
Part 57: Sticks and Stones
Part 58: Lack of Judgement
Bit of Fun
Part 59: Hi, You've Reached...
Part 60: Uhh yes?
Part 61: Flash Flash - 1
Part 62: Flash Flash - 2
Part 63: Ooh baby baby!
Part 64: Disco Dancing
Part 65: Complications
Teen Fiction #1
Part 66: If I Told You I Missed You
Part 67: Strings of my Heart
Part 68: All It Takes
Part 69: At Last
Epilogue
Q&A Part 1
Q&A part 2
The Fiction Awards
Sequel
ALL IT SEEMS
BLACK LIVES MATTER
Stop saying all lives matter

Part 28: Apologies

166K 6.9K 488
By shortycharlotte

Hey everyone! I'm really sorry it's been forever! BUT WE HIT 1k IN READERS!! HOW GOOD IS THAT!? I wouldn't be able to do it without all of you so thank you thank you thank you!

Anyway, thank you again and enjoy!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

I cannot begin to tell you how hard it is to type an essay with one hand in the dark in the middle of the night.

After spending half an hour crying from our argument, I decided it was the right time to get my homework done - it's not like I would be getting any sleep anyway.

Last I checked the clock on my desk it was 1 am and I couldn't help but flicker my eyes to the base of the door to the bathroom, hoping to see a light or anything that would indicate the Mason was still awake.

I know I should be mad at him. Of course I should be furious with the tithings he said, but I knew deep down that his pride was obscuring how I wanted to help him.

I knew or at least hoped that he didn't mean the words he'd said in his anger and every time I looked at the door I hoped that he would burst through with sorries leaving his lips and scoop me up in a bear hug and kiss me.

But he didn't.

When it clicked to one thirty, I'd finished my Lit essay and was just sitting on my chair hugging my knee, staring out the window at the way the moon made the leaves shoot light at all different angles like tiny spotlights.

I stood from my chair and tip toed to the door where I opened it slowly. Masons door was open but he wasn't in his bed yet the sheets were wrinkled.

I stepped softly through the bathroom to look into his room and saw him sitting on the floor staring out the window with his back against the frame and one leg extended.

Should I go out and sit beside him or just leave him?

I decided on the former and went over to sit next to him, desperate to kill the awkwardness between us.

He didn't acknowledge me but I stared at the way the moon shon on his face, highlighting the contours of his jaw and cheekbones.

We sat in silence for a while before I finally made a move to touch him. His hands were resting across his stomach and I reached out to pick up his fingers and take them in my hand.

He looked down at me with an expression that was impossible to read, but he didn't take his hand away.

His eyes looked grey in the light and the bags under his eyes were defined.

"I'm sorry I insulted you." I whispered, looking down at our hands and so he wouldn't see the tears in my eyes.

"I only meant to help, I didn't mean to suggest anything else."

He shifted so he was facing me.

"I'm sorry for the things I said, I didn't mean any of it." He pushed my hair from my face pushed my chin up with his finger.

"Forgiven." I smiled softly at him and snuggled into his side, finally closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

I wake up on Masons bed with the sheet tangled around my legs and Mason asleep with his arm wrapped tightly around my stomach.

I rolled over with great difficulty to face him and kiss him softly. I felt his eyelashes brush against me as he blinks awake.

"Morning." He said, his voice full of sleep as he rolled onto his back to stretch.

"Morning." I replied. I admit, even though we smoothed things over pretty quickly last night, there were still words that needed to be said and things that needed clarifying.

I didn't want Mason to have to pay for his sisters surgery and then be out of pocket for god knows how long. The least I could do would be help him out.

I scratched above the cast, it really was beginning to get itchy and the only way I could reach inside was with a chopstick and we didn't have any takeaway chopsticks in his room.

"What time is it?" He asked, and I moved to the side to look at the clock beside the bed on the table.

"Eight. Breakfast?"

"Sure." He got out of bed an I sat up, just watching him in his gym shorts as he walked through the bathroom to my room to get his bag, rubbing his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 7.6K 35
"Why do you care?" I whispered out. "I worry about you and I have no clue why," he explained honestly which did make my heart sink a little. -_-_-_...
303K 4.9K 48
The typical love story. Bad Boy meets good girl, They fall in love. Blah Blah Blah... Boring and used so many times! But what if the popular Rich Gir...
1.1K 23 17
#cliterature WARNING: This book contains a lot of the following themes: alcohol, drugs, sex, fighting. ( explicit sex scenes starts in the chapter As...
862K 28.9K 34
"Your mouth may say you hate me," he whispered, "But your hands...they say otherwise." His eyebrows raised pointedly at my touch on his chest, face w...