The Geek and The Girl โžธ Baekh...

By sangsterswag

"I'm the geek, and you're the girl. It could never work." Byun Baekhyun; the schools geek. Y/L/N Y/N; the sc... More

||Prolouge||
||One||
||Two||
||Three||
||Four||
||Five||
||Six||
||Seven||
||Eight||
||Nine||
||Eleven||
||Twelve||
||Thirteen||
||Fourteen||
||Fifteen||
||Sixteen||
||Seventeen||
||Eighteen||
||Nineteen||
||Twenty||
||Twenty One||
||Twenty Two||
||Twenty Three||
||Twenty Four||
||Twenty Five||
100k
Continuing?

||Ten||

10.9K 419 308
By sangsterswag

|Y/N Y/L/N|

I couldn't wait for Friday. Just the thought of us going out together on a date made my heart start to race.

Baekhyun met me at my locker after school on Friday.

"Excited princess?" Baekhyun was leaning against the locker next to mine.

I just ignored the question, biting my lip trying not to smile, placing my books in my locker. I shrugged, wanting to play it off cool, even though I was so excited.

"What about you Baekkie?" I closed my locker, now leaning against my own.

His head was resting on his forearm, and he suddenly looked very nervous. "Y-yea I can't wait to show you all my rollerblading skills that I totally have."

I gave him a playful look. "We can race- and you can eat my dust."

"Oh whatever." We started walking down the hallway to the front doors, and he held it open for me.

I did a small curtsy. "Did you forget I was in roller derby? I can kick some ass."

"I like girls who can kick ass." He winked, causing me to chuckle.

"I'll give you a show."

------------

It was my seventh time around the track already, and Baekhyun was just standing on the edge in shock.

I did an impressive stop right in front of him, and leaned over the bar, faces inches apart.

"Why don't you come show me what you got?" I smiled playfully.

"Aish why are you like that." He backed away, causing himself to slip on his roller skates, but caught himself before he could fall.

I rolled my eyes, and grabbed his arm, pulling him to the entrance of the track.

"Y/N look, I-AhhHH!" I gave him a push, and the boy wobbled and slid down the track, trying to grab onto the wall.

I started laughing, but quickly went and grabbed him, going in front of him so he would stop.

He stuck out his bottom lip, whining. "Y/N-eeeee, that was mean."

"Next time, don't like to me saying you can't skate." I gave him a look.

"How did you know I can't skate." He blinked rapidly, licking is lips.

I shook my head. "I don't know-just this weird feeling or...memory."

"Memory?" He questioned. "You mean you think you are remembering some things?"

"I-I don't know." I said honestly. "Maybe." I smiled once again.

He smiled to.

"Come on I'll help you skate." I slowly grabbed his hand, feeling his soft skin touch mine. Tingles spread up my arm from feeling his hand touch my own.

His face heated up, and I slowly pulled him along side of me.

(Play Kids by MGMT to get in da mood, aka the song above)

Baekhyun started yelling and screaming while we skated around, hand in hand, and we just let ourselves enjoy the moment.

Laughter mixed in with his screams, and I couldn't help but laugh at his scared reactions.

Colourful lights were flashing, dots of colour spread around the room, with a giant disco ball in the middle. I grabbed his other hand as well, and now I was in front of him so I was skating backwards, pulling Baekhyun along.

He smiled widely, and we both giggled as we just slid across the track, taking in each others faces.

A slower song came on, and someone announced the couples skate. Baekhyun just stared at me. I felt lost while staring into Baekhyun's beautiful eyes, and my heart beat picked up. I felt my smile fade because I was so lost in his orbs, I was just lost in this moment.

"Y/N Look out!"

I turned around, noticing I was about to hit the edge, and before I could stop I slipped, pulling Baekhyun down with me; and literally on top of me.

Usually in situations like this, the girl is on the guy, however it was totally the opposite.

"Aish. you're heavy." I groaned, but instead of moving, he just looked at me.

"What." I mumbled, staring back at him.

The brown haired boy didn't say anything, and slowly moved his hand so it was rested on my cheek, his other moving my hair out of my face.

"You're so beautiful." He looked away then quickly back at me. Baekhyun moved his face closer to mine- was he going to kiss me, again?!

His lips were so close to mine, and then he pulled back laughing.

"Ha you actually thought I was going to kiss you?" He playfully stated and I just turned my head blushing.

"No- you were just- breathing on me and I didn't like it."

"Whatever." He sang, and I groaned, telling him to get off of me.

"Hmm, how about no. You're quite comfy."

I sighed in defeat.

"Ok- I'll get up." I felt his weight disperse as he pushed himself up with his arms and as I slowly slid out, I felt something hit my cheek.

My mouth hung open, hand holding my cheek. "Did you just-just kiss me?"

"I dunno, did I?" He winked and stood up, almost slipping, but balanced himself out.

I glared at him, standing up as well.

"Have fun trying to skate off of here." I stuck my tongue out, gliding away to the exit and watched Baekhyun stand in the middle of the rink, pouting.

"Come on! You're a big boy!" I yelled.

"You bet I'm big." He yelled back, adding a wink. My eyes widened, and some parents looked at him, glaring and all Baekhyun did was shrug, trying to slide over to me.

It literally got to the point where he was crawling.

I couldn't control my laughter, but I met up with him and pulled him off the rink, dragging him so we sat at a booth.

My hands were on both of my cheeks, elbows resting on the table. "Are you having fun?"

Baekhyun slowly nodded, and then his face spread into a wide smile. "Yes- even if I don't really like skating, I like it because I'm with you and get to see something you're good at.

I smiled warmly at his words- "Thank you...next time we can do something you like."

"Next time?" He said playfully.

"I-uhm-if-f you want a next time."

"I definitely want a next time." Baekhyun reached over the table, ruffling my hair and then called a waiter over, asking for two milkshakes.

"Y/F/F please." Baekhyun and I said at the same time.

I looked over at him, then back at the waiter who just smiled.

"Coming right up." They walked away.

I looked over at Baekhyun, and he held his phone up.

"I'm on a date with this princess. Say hello!"

I shyly waved and then covered my face. I peaked through my fingers and Baekhyun chuckled.

"Two F/F milkshakes!" Our waiter had come back, placing the two delicious drinks in front of us. We thanked them, and then I sipped it.

"Mmm this is really good." I said and took out my phone to snap a photo of our drinks.

"I bet it's not as good as your lips." He played with his straw avoiding eye contact.

I kicked him under the table. "Aish stop it."

He shrugged in return. "Why don't we get to know each other more?"

I nodded, "That sounds nice."

------

"Excuse me, we are about to close." some lady came over to us, and I stopped laughing at some stupid joke Baekhyun said.

I looked around and to my notice we were the only people left other than employee's.

"Wow I didn't even notice the time go by." I smiled shlyly, and pulled out my wallet to pay for our drinks.

"No I'll pay." Baekhyun pushed my hand away.

"How about we each pay half? You shouldn't have to pay it all."

He nodded, and we both gave the employee cash.

After handing our skates and helmets in, we exited the building. It was well dark outside and kinda cold, but the streets were busy due to it being Friday night.

Baekhyun and I walked down the street, shoulders touching, and then I felt him hesitating to say something.

"Yea?" I asked, looking at my shoes.

"Can I- can I hold your hand?" He coughed.

I smiled on the inside. "Y-ya."

He reached over, entwining our fingers. I felt the familiar spark.

"Y/N..." He trailed off.

"Yea Baekhyun?"

"Did you feel that?"

I was silent. Did he mean the sparks? Instead of saying anything, I just nodded while taking my lip between my teeth.

We quietly walked down the street, hand in hand, admiring the world around us and remembering our time together.

"I thought you wouldn't have said yes to be honest." Baekhyun said breaking the silence.

"What makes you say that?"

"You know, I'm the geek, you're the girl. It never really works."

"You know I like you- but I never thought you would've asked. Plus, we can make it work."

"You know I love you."  He looked at me, and I felt my stomach erupt with butterflies.

"I know." My voice went down to a whisper.

"They say you can't make somebody fall in love with you." Baekhyun lead me towards a fountain that was in the middle of the park, we stood in front of it and he now grabbed my other hand.

"But I'm going to try anyway." Baekhyun said softly, leaning in. Instead of kissing me, which I thought he was going to do, he wrapped his arms around me placing his head in the crook of my neck.

"Thanks for tonight." He whispered. "I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time."

I squeezed him. "I'm sorry I can't remember." I felt myself wanting to cry and tried not to, but a tear slipped anyway.

"Don't be. As long as you are willing to be around me now."

We stood in the park in an embrace for a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1.3K 32
-SEVENTEEN Fan-Fic- Chung-Ae has just moved to South Korea from the States because of her father's business. She dreams of making music for a living...
23.9K 252 6
A loveforpreserumsteve guide to the omegaverse. -Explains terms typically used in the omegaverse -Clarifies the anatomy of certain individuals -Handb...
176K 5.8K 28
"i'm glad i found all of you" - - - - ryeo ara adopting 7 hybrids she treasures. but they aren't as innocent as they seem to be.
155K 5.7K 39
You are excitedly singing to Pretty U when you heard your neighbour from next door started to sing along with you too. [alternatively; in which SEVEN...