Your Killer Classroom [DISCON...

By ChemistryNoodle

[Ansatsu Kyoushitsu × Fem!Reader] ~~~~~ (Y/N) (L/N) is a pretty smart student at Kunugigaoka Junior High Scho... More

Chapter 1: Koro-sensei
Chapter 2: Weakness
Chapter 3: Akabane Karma
Chapter 4: Irina Jela-"Bitch"
Chapter 5: Poisonous Assemblies
Chapter 6: Exams
Chapter 7: Train Ride
Chapter 8: Kyoto
Chapter 9: "Inn"-side Look
Chapter 10: The Machine
Chapter 11: Ritsu
Chapter 12: Humid
Chapter 13: Eye for an Eye
Chapter 14: Film
Chapter 15: Horibe Itona
Chapter 17: Monster Makeup
Chapter 18: Poolside Fun
Chapter 19: Swim Lessons
Chapter 20: Betrayal
Chapter 21: Preparation
Chapter 22: Finals
Dropping the Story

Chapter 16: The Father

1.1K 42 13
By ChemistryNoodle

The baseball and basketball games have passed, with a win and a loss, and everyone in the class had been training for about four months now.

"Predict your target's moves! If you do that, you will block off every last one of his escape routes!" shouted Karasuma, who was watching everyone train.

Everyone has been improving ever since the first day of training. Maehara and Isogai work well together, as well as Karma being very good at using weapons and attacking those with mischief in his eyes. The girls, such as Okano and Kataoka who use gymnastics and momentum, have been using their abilities to help them improve.

Karasuma would help you most of the time. Today, he has been testing some people along with their teamwork.

"Nagisa-kun, Nagisa-kun!" You called out to him while Karasuma wasn't paying attention.

Nagisa turned to you as he was getting ready to train with the others. "Hai, (Y/N)-chan?"

"We should sneak up on Karasuma-sensei while he is dealing with the others! Maybe we can land a hit on him," you said.

"Seems good to me," Nagisa professed.

You got into position. As Yada was attacking your teacher, you and Nagisa snuck up on him when he wasn't looking. It seemed like a good idea.

But that only resulted in the both of you flipping over. You and Nagisa landed, your backs facing the ground.

"Itai..." you heard Nagisa mutter. "(Y/N)-chan, are you okay?"

"H-Hai..." you replied, patting the dirt off your uniform. "What the hell...?"

Karasuma had a surprised look on his face, yet...he look frightened. But when he looked at you, he snapped back into reality.

"S-Sumanai! I put a little too much force into my block," he apologized.

"Don't worry, we're fine," Nagisa reassured him.

"You dummies! You gotta keep an eye on him!" Sugino jested.

"Eheheh..." Nagisa nervously laughed.

You added, "But still, that hurt..."

Karasuma took you by the hand and helped the both of you up.

"Again, I'm sorry for being so hard. Now, I've got to take care of some business," said Karasuma. He walked off towards the E-Class building, leaving the class on the field. The school bell had rung, for the period was over.

"Man, I just can't hit him!" said Sugino.

"Karasuma-sensei has zero openings nor weaknesses," added Isogai.

Kurahashi tried to invite Karasuma into a group for lunch, but by the look of it, he declined.

"Nothing in his private life either," said Mimura.

"It's like there's a wall in between him and us, as if he's keeping his distance..." Okano said.

You spoke up, waving your hands up and down to calm them down, "Hey, he takes good care of us and I'm sure he has his own reasons."

When Karasuma got to the top of the stairs, there was a big man with bags in his hands. He had a chubby look, and slicked-back hair.

"Yo! I'm Takaoka Akira, and starting today, I will be assisting Karasuma!" He greeted everyone. "Yoroshikune, E-Class!"

He slowly walked down the steps to the field and joined you. Takaoka laid a large mat on the ground and began to take things out of the bags. Inside them were cakes, treats, and many types of mouthwatering deserts. They were all carefully laid out onto the mat.

"What is this?!"

"Cake and sweets..."

"Éclairs from Le Hérmes!"

Everyone surrounded Takaoka, who was sitting on the ground with a smile on his face. Everyone was being hesitant about eating everything he brought the class.

"Are you sure?! These look a bit pricey!" Isogai said.

Takaoka urged everybody, "Eat up, min'na! I emptied out my wallet for this, so don't hold back!"

"You sure know you're brand-name treats," admitted Yada.

"When it comes to me and sweets," said Takaoka with a silly look on his face, "it's love!"

All of you grabbed a treat from the mat. You grabbed the first éclair you saw from the pile. You didn't care what you got as along as it tasted good.

"Will you be taking over our physical education class tomorrow?" asked Nagisa.

Takaoka affirmed, "Yeah! I got orders from headquarters. I have to lessen Karasuma's load, so--"

"Caaakee~"

Koro-sensei was drooling over the food that Takaoka had brought for you. His gaze didn't faze the fact Koro-sensei appeared out of the blue.

"Oh you must be Koro-sensei! Come on, eat up," exclaimed Takaoka. "But we'll still end up killing you! Hahaha~!"

"For colleagues, you and Karasuma-sensei are like day and night," Kimura told him.

"Yup! You're like a neighborhood father!" bubbled Hara.

"A father? I like the sound of that!" approved Takaoka. He then wrapped his arms around Mimura and Nakamura. "We're in the same classroom, so that makes us family, right?"

"I suppose so," you softly replied to his remark.

Takaoka looked at you, then grinned. "You must be (D/N)-san's daughter!"

You took a bite out the éclair that you had gotten and nodded your head.

"It was hard to believe that you were his daughter! Y'know, Karasuma was going to let me train you while you were with him," he shared. "I was disappointed when I heard you had to go back to school."

"Karasuma-sensei had told me a bit about you. It's good to meet you, Takaoka-sensei," you said.

He smiled. "Right back at you."

He went off talking to the other students. You saw Karasuma watching the class from the building. You gave him a thumbs up, and he nodded.

-The Next Day-

"Yosh! The gang's all here!" exclaimed Takaoka.

All of you were standing on the training grounds. Karma was the only one who wasn't there, for he was ditching class, as always.

"Now, things started a bit tough, but I'll have more delicious treats for you once it's over!" He said.

"And you're not saying that because you want to eat them?" asked Nakamura.

"I gotta keep my figure," your new teacher joked, patting his belly. Everyone laughed.

"Saa te, along with you're new training regimen, comes a new schedule!" he told the class.

All of your classes were replaced with physical education.

"No way!"
"Ten periods?!"
"Training till 9 at night?"

"But of course!" he avowed, using his finger as if making as point. "Following this curriculum will boost your abilities by leaps and bounds. Now let's get to work!"

"Chotto! This is clearly impossible!" countered Maehara. "With so little time for learning, our grades will fall faster than you can imagine! And no free time either? We can't do this--"

Takaoka grabbed Maehara by the head, and kneed him to the stomach with a lot of force.

"Not 'We can't'. It's 'You will' ," he denied Maehara's remark.

Maehara collapsed to the ground, clutching his stomach. Everyone in the class was shocked. You were speechless.

"It's like I said: we're a family, and I'm the father," he declared. When you looked up at him, his eyes showed no mercy. "Show me a family that doesn't do as the dad says."

He explained, "If you want to sit out, go ahead! I'll just get new students to replace you with my authority. But...I don't want to have to do that. After all, you're my precious family! A father doesn't want to lose a single one of his children."

He walked over to you and Kanzaki, who was sitting right next to each other. Takaoka wrapped his arms around you and her.

"You'll follow you're father, won't you?" he asked.

You and Kanzaki slipped out of his arms. Kanzaki faced him and calmly looked at him with a smile.

"I would rather much have Karasuma-sensei teach us," she said in a kind way.

You saw Takaoka licking his chaps. He raised his arms and slapped Kanzaki across the face, causing her to skid across the dirt floor. You immediately lost all your respect for Takaoka the moment he did harm to your friends.

"Kanzaki-san!" Sugino shouted. He, Kayano, and Nagisa went to help her.

"You don't understand. The only answer here is 'yes'. If that's a problem, we can talk it out with our fists," the psycho threatened, waving his fist around in the air.

"No, it isn't. We don't need scum like you who use a mask to trick others into trusting them," you fumed.

"Hmm~, it seems that Karasuma didn't train his niece well enough to obey orders," mused Takaoka. He quickly grabbed you and pulled you up by the hair, clenching his fist tightly. "Your pops will teach you not to talk back to your elders."

He socked you in the jaw, and the amount of force he put into it was enough for you to get across the training grounds. It was definitely harder than Karasuma's punch when he trained you. You tasted something metallic in your mouth.

"Like I said, if you have an problem, we can talk it out with our fists," Takaoka smirked.

"(Y/N)-chan!" "(Y/N)!" Some students came over to help you.

"Takaoka, stop!" You heard Karasuma shout.

He approached Kanzaki first, asking if her neck hurt. Thankfully, she was fine, as well as Maehara. He then quickly ran over and examined your face.

"Are you alright, (Y/N)?!" He inquited. All you did was nod your head. He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the red liquid coming out of your mouth. "Your parents are going to kill me."

All of you looked at the psycho.

"I'm going easy on them, Karasuma. After all they're my family," he boasted.

"No," said a voice. "They're not your family. They're my students."

It was Koro-sensei, and he was pissed off. His body was veiny and bright red, while his eyes glowed the same color as his skin. One of his tentacles was on Takaoka's shoulders.

"Just what have you been doing to my students while my back was turned?" he questioned Takaoka.

Takaoka swatted his tentacle away. "Got a problem, monster? Phys Ed is my class now. And these punishments fall well into the bounds of education. I don't have enough time to train these assassins to kill you, so of course I need to be tough on them."

He glared at Koro-sensei. "So what if I'm tough on them? Just because my educational techniques are different, is that any reason to hurt a man who did you no harm?"

Koro-sensei looked as if he were to blow. He didn't have any come back or response to that statement, so he stormed off and watched us. Once Karasuma was finished treating you, he followed Koro-sensei.

Because of that whole fiasco, Takaoka made the class do three-hundred squats.

"This isn't funny! We'll die if we do three-hundred squats!" Okajima whined.

"No kidding..." you agreed.

"Karasuma-sensei..." whimpered Kurahashi as she collapsed to the ground.

A shadow loomed over her. He cracked his knuckles and said, "Karasuma isn't part of our family anymore. Children who don't solely rely on their father must be punished."

Before Takaoka could punch Kurahashi, you saw Karasuma stop him.

"Don't be any rougher with the students," he demanded. "If you want to get violent, I'll be your opponent."

Takaoka pulled his hand away, then let out a chuckle. "I figured it was about time for you to stick your nose in. It's like I said: this isn't violence, it's discipline. Though, if we do face off, it'll be as teachers. Choose two of the best students you've trained, Karasuma."

"They can fight me, and if their knives can touch me, I will admit that your style of education is better than mine and I'll take my leave. But..." Takaoka took out an anti-sensei knife from his bag. He threw it away, then took out two metal knives and used one to stab the fake. He looked at the class with his eyes of terror. "You'll be killing me...and that means you'll need the real thing."

"A real...knife?" You stared at the shiny blade.

Karasuma shouted, "Stop it now! They're neither trained nor prepared to kill a human being!"

"Relax, Karasuma! Stopping just before contact will count as a hit," bargained Takaoka. "Also, I'm barehanded! What more of a handicap do you want?"

The man licked his lips. "Well, Karasuma? Pick two! It's that or obey me unconditionally!"

He tossed both knives down, and it landed before Karasuma. He picked both of them up, and looked around the class. He walked up to all of the students.

"Nagisa-kun, (Y/N)...will you do it?"

Your eyes widened. "W-What?"

"Huh?" Nagisa was confused as well.

"As someone in charge of an assassination mission to save the world, I consider you professionals. And as such, the very least compensation you deserve us the guarantee of a normal junior-high life. So, there is no need to force yourselves to take the knives," he explained with a serious look on his face.

"I'll make every effort to have Takaoka continue to provide you with that compensation."

You and Nagisa looked at the knives. You did not forgive Takaoka what what he had done to Maehara, Kanzaki, and the rest of the class. You took each weapon from his hands. Everyone was surprised, and as for Takaoka, he was unamused by Karasuma's decision.

"Hm? Picking the shorties, of all people, Karasuma?" taunted Takaoka.

Karasuma whispered into your ears, "Listen, for Takaoka, it is combat meant to serve as a warning. But for you two, it's an assassination. You don't need to show your strength. Just make contact once."

As Karasuma finished, the both of you got ourselves ready to attack him. Takaoka smirked and licked his lips, as if he knew he was going to win. You and Nagisa glanced at each other, and nodded. You both took a deep breath.

You and the boy looked at Takaoka and smiled. You both slowly walked over to him, as if you were walking to school. As Takaoka was focused on the both of you, he did not realize your plan. As you approached him, you both took the knife and jabbed it straight for Takaoka's head. He ducked, and so the both of you slipped behind him, pulling him down to the ground with your weight as you crossed your knives over his neck. The both of you had your hands together, covering his eyes from the shock.

Nagisa smirked, then said, "Tsukamaetan..."

The whole class, including the teachers, were watching you and Nagisa carefully. They were utterly speechless.

"Whoops...was I supposed to use the back of the knife?" Nagisa questioned.

"Nagisa-kun..." you deadpanned, pointing the metal knife towards him.

"That's enough! That's the match, Karasuma-sensei." Koro-sensei took your knives and ate them. "Honestly, giving real blades to the students. What if they had hurt themselves?"

You began to laugh as the rest of the class joined you and Nagisa. "It's okay, Koro-sensei. It doesn't matter now."

"That was amazing, you two!"
"You sure know how to work around with knives!"
"That's a big deal!"

"Nah. We just did what Karasuma-sensei had told us to do. Takaoka-sensei was tough," said Nagisa.

Maehara walked up and slapped the both of you in the face.

"Maehara-kun, what was that for?!" Nagisa shrilled.

"Yeah! You usually don't hit girls!" You yelled at him.

He apologized, "Sorry, I didn't believe that it was you two. But still, that assassination was a total rush! Stabbing them with a knife, then saying 'Tsukamaetan' was pretty awesome!"

As you were having your mini celebration, the psychopath had gotten up from his spot. And he looked very pissed.

"You brats...turning on your father then rejoicing in some fluke victory?!" he thundered. "I'll tear you two apart--body and soul!"

"If we fought again, we'd certainly lose," you admitted. "But Koro-sensei is our teacher, and Karasuma-sensei is our training instructor. You're forced father-figure role isn't as close as Karasuma-sensei and his professionalism."

Nagisa added, "We're grateful that you have tried to make us stronger. (Y/N)-chan and I are very sorry, but please leave."

Takaoka looked even more pissed. His eyes were bloodshot, and his forehead appeared to be veiny. It looked as if he was going to explode with all the anger welled up inside him.

You heard Irina ask what she was to the class. She was your bitch, but most importantly, your language teacher.

"I am not going to listen to brats spoutin' shit out of their mouths!" roared Takaoka. He tried to grab the both of you with his massive hands, but Karasuma had interjected between the three of you and had elbowed him in the chin.

Karasuma had conceded for everything that Takaoka had done, then told the class that they mustn't worry about what happens next. He would negotiate with his bosses to give him back his teaching position, which everyone was very glad about.

Takaoka got up once more again began to rant, "I will not let you get one over me like that! I'll--"

"There is no need to negotiate."

A man with neatly combed brown hair and violet eyes came down the stone steps. Wearing a formal business suit that is unique from the other staff members in Kunugigaoka, this man subtly walked passed the students and towards Takaoka.

"Principal Asano Gakuho-san..." you whispered.

"I was wondering how our new teacher was doing and I saw the whole thing," he said. He took his hand and brought Takaoka's face up to his. He held up a piece of paper from his pocket. "Takaoka-sensei, your lesson was a joke. Yes, fear is a must in education, but a teacher who can only instill fear through violence is a teacher is indeed the lowest order."

Asano shoved the paper in his open mouth, and he began to walk away while wiping his hands on a handkerchief.

"These are your walking papers. The Ministry of Defense has no hiring right here," he declared. "I call the shots here. Do not forget that."

Takaoka began to curse, and so he immediately got up and grabbed his items, running off in pure rage. The psychopath was fired. Karasuma was your teacher once again. So you walked up to both of your teachers with a grin.

"So, Karasuma-sensei, since it was your students who helped you get your job back, do you think we should get some reward?" Nakamura asked him.

Kurahashi added on, "Saa, saa, that was the one thing Takaoka-sensei was good at!"

Karasuma smiled, and held up his wallet. "Alright. I don't know anything about sweets, so here's something you can use--"

Irina walked up to him and snatched the wallet out of his hand, while the whole class was cheering. Koro-sensei wanted to join in on the reward as well, but he didn't really do much.

As you began to bring Karasuma up the stairs, Koro-sensei began to grovel before the class, begging to be in on the treats.

"Please, please, please, please!" he begged.

You took out a gun from Karasuma's pocket and began to shoot him as he got closer, with the class trying to run away from the octopus. He looked real scary, crawling and dodging on all tentacles with Mach Speed.

But, at least you don't have to deal with a psychopath anymore.

-To be Continued-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 1.4K 14
[Discontinued - Cringe warning, lots of typical y/n shenanigans, proceed at your own risk] So you were dumped into Class-3-E to rot with your fellow...
313K 9.8K 80
(Major spoilers for the entire series) Nagisa has graduated middle school, remembering the memories of her beloved teacher Korosensei. She is now st...
911K 17.6K 59
Welcome to my assassination classroom one shots~ Things to take note while reading my book 1. I don't indicate whether it's a angst or a lemon in the...