When The Sun Comes Up (PARTY...

By geeardway

When the sun comes up, watch your back. Dracs and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W/S will show you no mercy. Brutal Scene i... More

Chapter One-Introduction
Chapter Two-Colors
Chapter Three-Crawling Spiders
Chapter Four-Coffee
Chapter Five-Broken Bones
Chapter Six-Walking Motors
Chapter Seven-Even Ghouls Can Have ADHD
Chapter Eight-Throw Your Shit
Chapter Nine-Glue
Chapter Ten-Sunsets
Chapter Eleven-Exploding Hearts
Chapter Thirteen-Wrath
Chapter Fourteen-Bye
Chapter Fifteen-Off We Go
Chapter Sixteen-You Have Mail
Chapter Seventeen-Dead?
Chapter Eighteen-Planning
Chapter Nineteen-Found Them
Chapter Twenty-I'll Be Back
Chapter Twenty One-Since You've Been Gone
Chapter Twenty Two-To The End (Part One)
Chapter Twenty Three-To The End (Part Two)
Epilogue

Chapter Twelve-Enchanting

189 12 28
By geeardway

Brutal's P.O.V.

"Do you think they did it?"

"Maybe, they are practically naked, but I think the clothes would have been thrown across the room if they actually did it."

"That is true, and why would they put back on their undergarments?"

"They probably only went to second or third base last night."

I open up my eyes to see Jet and Ghoul standing in my room. What the hell are they talking about? I turn over to see a bare chested Party. Oh yeah....that. Damn you Party.

I roll over to face the other men in my room, but they seem oblivious to me being conscious. I clear my throat, and they immediately stop their talking and look at me.

"Can I help you boys?"

Jet and Ghoul's faces go pale, looking very scared.

"Oh-h nothing B-Brutal, Ghoul a-and I were ju-just leaving."

They race out of the room, leaving me confused. Those boys are crazy. At least now I'm up, and can think of a creative way to wake Party up.

*****************

"You seriously had to THAT to wake me up?"

I chuckle from my seat at the booth, with a can of Power Pup, now fully clothed. Party is across from me with his own can of Power Pup, pouting, fully clothed, and wet hair.

"Well the other thing I was doing was surprisingly not working, so this was my only other choice."

He rolls his eyes at me. If you don't get what happened, I poured a water bottle on his head. We actually have plenty of water here, so I thought why not. As for what I was trying before I used the water, that's a story for another time.

"I hope you know that I'm going to get you back, even worse."

"Oh I'm so scared I'm shaking in my bones."

He can't get me back since I always wake up before him.

"Yeah you're saying that now, but you won't be soon."

"Mhm, sure."

I finish my Power Pup and head toward the back where ever one else is, leaving Party there alone. I'm such a good girlfriend.

When I get out there, I see the boys just hanging out and talking. They are so lazy.

"What are you boys talking about?"

The three men look back and forth from each other.

"If you think we're talking about how far you and Party probably got last night, you are very wrong."

I roll my eyes a Ghoul. He's so bad at lying.

"If you guys really want to know, nothing happened last night. Party told me that before I came he always used to sleep in his boxers, so he wanted to do it again. I just did it because he did it."

"Um Brutal, Party has never slept in his boxers before. Not when we were kids, teenagers, or now."

Oh that little sneak. He's definitely going to get it.

"PARTY GET OUT HERE! QUICK!"

I hear the thunder of his steps as he runs out here with a frantic look on his face.

"WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT'S WRONG?"

"This."

I punch him in the shoulder, maybe a little too hard, but oh well.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!"

"For lying about sleeping in your boxers."

I look at my nails like I'm disinterested in what he has to say.

"Oh um uh how did you find out about that?"

I look up at him with a smirk.

"The person who has known you your whole life."

His head turns to his brother, who now has a look a fear. Kobra starts running away from Party, who is now chasing after him. Ghoul, Jet, and I start laughing at their foolishness.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but these guys are my life now. I don't know what I'd do without them.

******big time jump, aka a month and a half later because I want to get the story moving******

I finally get to get my stupid cast off today! Unfortunately I still have to wear a boot, but at least I won't need crutches anymore.

"There you go just Brutal, a brand new boot. Actually it's not brand new, but you know what I mean."

"Yeah yeah Dr. D I know it's not new. Hell, it's probably ten years old."

"At least you and the four boys can all go out on runs now. You can get me some more medical supplies."

"Don't worry D, we'll get you your stuff. But goodbye for now, I'll see you soon."

"Bye colors, I'll be seeing you in at least two weeks to take off your boot."

I wave goodbye to him and head to the car where Party is waiting for me. Before Party and I came here, we dropped off the other guys at Dead Pegasus so they could be with their girlfriends.

Yes I do mean all of their girlfriends. Kobra was finally not awkward enough to ask Psychotic out. Also Jet and Phoenix got together by Jet laying out roses and candles for her. I have no clue where he even got them from, but I'm not going to question it. As for Ghoul and Bullet, they started making out in the middle of a meeting we were having with them. Very cute.

But me and Party? That's a bit.....interesting. No we haven't done anything yet. Only kiss, and maybe intense make out sessions. Every time he tries to go further, I stop him. I don't know why. I want to do more, but my body doesn't. I guess it's waiting for the right time.

Party pulls up to the gas station where we see everyone hanging out in the front. As in hanging out I mean Jet, Phoenix, Kobra, and Psychotic are talking while Ghoul and Bullet are making out.

"Hey dipshits! We're back!"

Everyone snaps their heads to us and runs over. They're all so happy that I'm not a complete cripple anymore. We all talk for a few more minutes, then the Motor Mouths bring me inside to Bullet's room.

Another thing is, the girls and I have gotten really close over this past month. I never really had girl friends, or any friends really. But these girls are just like me. Outcasted in high school, but is having an awesome time trying to survive in this world.

"So Brutal, anything new happen with you and Party?"

I look at Bullet with a sad face.

"No, every time we try to do something, my body won't let me do anything. I really want to though."

"Hey Brutal, if it makes you feel better, Kobra and I haven't really done much either. But I can't say the same for our friends here."

Bullet and Phoenix's faces turn bright red. I totally knew it.

"Okay guys, let's not talk about your sex lives. Or me and Psychotic's non existent sex lives. I heard the guys are planning something tonight."

All three of them dart out of the room. Looks like I ruined the surprise.

I walk out to the back of the station and see four tents set up. Four tents for four couples, and most likely lots of sound. Great.

******************

We're all huddled around the warm fire, with all the girls sitting on their guy's lap. We are all wishing that we could have the luxury to roast marshmallows. Too bad we live out in the desert.

"Goodnight guys, we're getting tired so we're going to go to sleep now."

Ghoul takes Bullet's hand and they run off to their tent. We all know what tired is an excuse for.

"I am actually beat too, let's go to sleep too Jet."

Phoenix and Jet run to their tent as well, leaving me, Party, Psychotic, and Kobra.

"So um I'm pretty tired too, but then it would be completely quiet and I don't want to hear....that."

We all nod our heads, agreeing with Psychotic.

"Well what should we do in the meantime?"

Like I don't want to just sit here doing nothing until the tents stop shaking.

"I could sing."

We all turn to Party. Oh yeah, I forgot he was the lead singer for The Mad Gear and Missile Kid. I haven't heard him sing since that night we went to the club, so you can't blame me.

"I'd love to hear you sing again babe. Go ahead."

"Okay, this is a song I just started working on. It's not finished though, so I'll just sing what I have."

"Well I was there on the day
They sold the cause for the queen,
And when the lights all went out
We watched our lives on the screen
I hate the ending myself,
But it started with an alright scene"

I lean my head against Party's chest, feeling the smooth vibration of his voice.

"It was the roar of the crowd
That gave me heartache to sing
It was a lie when they smiled
And said, you won't feel a thing
And as we ran from the cops
We laughed so hard it would sting"

His voice is truly amazing. If the world didn't go to shit, I bet he would have become famous.

"Yeah yeah, oh"

But also if it didn't go to shit, I would have never met him. The person who made me realize that there's always hope, even in the most hopeless times.

"If I'm so wrong
How can you listen all night long?
Now will it matter after I'm gone?
Because you never learn a goddamn thing"

"That's all I have so far. I hope you like it. I think I'm going to title it 'Enchanting', because that's what you are Brutal."

I blush at his words. He is so damn sweet.

"I didn't like it, I loved it Party."

I hug him and give him a peck on the lips. I am so lucky to have found him.

"Well the tents seemed to have stopped shaking, so Psychotic and I are going to go to sleep, and I actually mean sleep."

We wave them off and head to our own tent. We lay down how we usually do in our own bed, completely cuddled up to each other.

"Goodnight Brutal, I love you."

I freeze. We haven't said that yet to each other yet.

Do I love him? Actually that's a stupid question, of course I do. I'm completely and utterly in love with him. Then why does saying it scare me? You know what, I'm not going to let fear stop me. 

"I love you too Party."

He leans down to gently kiss me, but a spark forms when our lips meet. We jump back, confused at what just happened.

"I guess we have a lot of electricity in our bodies."

Party pulls me close and kisses the top of my head. I drift off to sleep, holding the love of my life.

Hey killjoys! I hope you liked the chapter! I sorry that it took so long to post, but I've been SO busy lately. Anyways, the story is going to start getting more exciting now that a Brutal can actually walk. So that's it, see you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 228 19
Crash Angel can handle herself that's for sure. And she can handle other people....fairly well. But when Party Poison shows up she's not sure she can...
13 0 5
A young Gerard returns home from the big city to start a band. With misfortune on the way, What will be known as My Chemical Romance set off on a ser...
54.8K 1.8K 29
{*COMPLETED*} {* EDITING*} Y/n doesn't want to be alive anymore. Actually, no. The voices don't want her to be alive. With the voices and her family...
286 6 10
"Now if you'll notice, I do try. Get out of the way, I'm back in line. No one will notice if I died... Maybe you'll live for me sometimes, Adeline...