Sheer Heart Attack

By JustRogTaylorLove

Isabella Marins Linstey, is a young Brazilian chef who lives in London. She studied at the prestigious French... More

Chapter 01 - You have to get married, Roger.
Chapter 02 - A solution will appear.
Chapter 03 - Isabella can marry Roger.
Chapter 04 - The Bridal Agreement
Chapter 05 - Fight from the Inside
Chapter 06 - The meeting
Chapter 07 - The Meeting - Part 2
Chapter 08 - You'll be a loser, Roger Meddows Taylor.
Chapter 09- Friction.
Chapter 10 - Confusions in Brighton / New life in London
Chapter 11 - The first fight of friends - First half of 1972
Chapter 12 - I Hate Roger Meddows Taylor - Second Half of 1972.
Chapter 13 - The Silver Bracelet
Chapter 14 - 1973 - The signs
Chapter 15 - 1973 - The Dating of Roger
Chapter 16 - 1973 - The Dating of Isabella and Luke
Chapter 17 - 1973 / Forever grateful to you.
Chapter 18 - December 1973
Chapter 19 - I'm in love with another woman, Bella / January 1974.
Chapter 20 - Keeping Your Feelings / January 1974
Chapter 21 - My Girl / The Kiss - February / March 1974
Chapter 22 - Knife / March 1974
Chapter 23 - Tour in America / Treason / Nightmare - April - May 1974.
Chapter 24 - Do you want to date me? / May 1974.
Chapter 25 - Confusions / second half 1974
Chapter 26 - Night of Love / Love of My Life / 1975 / Part 01
Chapter 27 - Touring / 1975 / Part 02
Chapter 28 - Drugs/1975/Part 3
Chapter 29 - Ridge Farm / Michael Meddows / 1975 / Part 4
Chapter 30 - Plan macabre / 1975 / Part 5
Chapter 31 - He Deserves a Second Chance, Roger / 1975 / Part 6.
Chapter 32 - A New Plan / I'm Love With My Car / 1975 / Part 7
Chapter 33 - A NIGHT AT THE OPERA / 1975 / Part 8
Chapter 34 - Hammersmith Odeon / 1975 / Part 9
Chapter 35 - Love Jury in Brighton / 1975 / Final part
Chapter 36 - The End of Everything / January 1976
Chapter 37 - Our courtship ended / The car accident / January 1976.
Chapter 38 - New Life / February 1976
Chapter 39 - The Other Side / February-March 1976
Chapter 40 - Life of Rock Star / A car under the trench / May 1976
Chapter 41 - / Investigation / Festa Junina / The kidnapping / June - July 1976
Chapter 42 - The death of Isabella? / July 1976
Chapter 43 - He Still Loves You / July 1976
Chapter 44 - Dominique Beyrand / August-September-1976
Chapter 45 - Show at Hyde Park / David Bowie / September 1976.
Chapter 46 - Drowse / A Day at the Races / October-November-December 1976
Chapter 47 - I Have No Luck in Love / January-February-March 1977
Chapter 48 - Heart of Ice / April - May - June 1976
Chapter 49 - Problems / July 1977
Chapter 50 - It's Late / August 1977
Chapter 51 - Debbie Harry and Dominique / August 1977
Notes
Chapter 52 - Recapping the first chapters
Chapter 53 - Recapping first chapters/Part 2
Chapter 54 - Recapping first chapters/Final
Chapter 56 - News of the World / You acted as a prostitute / October 1977
Chapter 57 - Suicide / November - December 1977
Chapter 58 - Bracelet
Chapter 59 - I Love You / Contract Breach / Last chapter.

Chapter 55 - Housewife / Boom - Boom Cha! / October 1977

188 3 0
By JustRogTaylorLove

POV Isabella

It's the end of September. Today, after one more day, I leave my job as a university professor of English and I go to Wessex Studios with Sue, who is my lawyer, in this crazy marriage contract case.

"I do not understand why Roger called me asking to go to the band's recording location. He said Jim Beach wants to talk to us. Something is not smelling good to me, he's up to something, and even more so by his presence, "he said to Sue, as I drove the car carefully down the London avenues.

"Calm down, my friend, whatever it is, think of your grandfather, the money you will earn to pay for his illness," Sue said as she turned on the car radio.

"I only do this because of my grandfather." I'm going to the slaughterhouse. But for my grandparents I make any sacrifice, "he said, driving the vehicle.

Half an hour later, we arrived at Wessex Studios and parked my car in the parking lot. Sue and I got out of the car and got into the record company. We greet some of the employees there. It's seven o'clock at night. Jim Beach set this time to be present. Let's go to the band's recording booth. Sue opens the door slowly and we see in the recording room, Clare.

"Good evening, Clare," Sue said smiling.

"Good evening, my friend." Clare smiled, hugging Sue.

"Good evening, Clare, how are you?" I said smiling.

"Good evening, sister-in-law," said Clare, smiling, and I rolled my eyes. "I'm here because Jim Beach called me." He wants to talk to all of us, by the way.

"I'll bet your brother made something up for Jim Beach to demand our presence in the middle of the week," she said irritably. "I wanted to go home right now, change my clothes and go to my belly dance class." I've had a long day at work today.

"We'll see what Jim Beach wants with us or maybe my brother," Clare said, looking out of the booth at the boys, finishing the recording.

I look at the boys attentively. Freddie finishes singing to his microphone. Bri finishes a guitar solo, John is concentrated playing his bass and Roger ends the song with a drum solo. I look at Roger. So beautiful and ordinary. After they finish the song, they look towards the booth and see Sue Clare and me. Roger looks at me intently, with an indecipherable look. I sit in a chair, impatient. I hope this damn meeting is quick, I have belly dance class today.

A few minutes later, they leave the cabin. Freddie, Bri and John greet me cheerfully and Sue and Clare as well. Roger greets Clare and Sue and I just ignore it. I do not talk to him, either.

"Jim Beach waits for everyone in the next room," Roger said normally.

I rise from the chair sighing and step by Roger like a hurricane, irritated. We entered the next room. Jim Beach is sitting in his chair reading some papers. He greets everyone.

"Good evening, Bella. You look more beautiful every day, "said the young businessman, smiling.

"Thank you," she said simply as she sat in the chair. "I hope the meeting will not be delayed." I still have belly dance class today and I do not want to clear my commitment. As you can see, I have a very busy life.

At that moment Roger sits next to me, lighting a cigarette.

"Can you light that cigarette away from me?" Sit the furthest away from me? She said angrily to him.

Roger smiled sarcastically.

"I want to sit next to you and smoke wherever I want," he said, laughing wryly at me.

I get up irritated and change places with Sue.

"I can not stand your presence, Taylor," she said irritably.

"And I can not stand yours." When I said I would make your life hell for the next 18 months, I was not joking, "Roger said, smiling.

- Come on, both of you, please. Do not be like children, "said Jim Beach. "We're all here because there were some changes in the nuptial contract, because Roger asked, or rather demanded.

"And when was that?" Roger did not tell me anything at all, my brother, I am your lawyer in this nuptial contract, "clareed Clare offended.

"I did not warn you before, my sister, because these changes occurred this morning and we decided to inform everyone at once, so I did not warn you before," Roger said, smoking.

"And what changes are these?" I asked thoughtfully.

"The changes Miss Bella has made, relate to your work. Said Beach.

"I do not understand," I told him.

At that moment Beach handed Sue, Clare, and I a sheet and asked us to read it. He talked about the changes in the nuptial contract. As I read, I became more angry and angry. When I finished reading, I simply picked up the sheet and ripped it in half and threw it into Roger's face.

- WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? She said irritably. "YOUR EMPLOYEE?"

"My wife does not work out. - said Roger smoking and smiling at me - As long as you are married to me for a year and a half, you will not work, on the contrary, you will accompany me during the band's tours and visit your grandparents and follow your grandfather's treatment In Brighton.

- You are crazy. I've always been an independent woman. I do not depend on any man to survive. I work, I love what I do and I earn my salary, my own money. She said irritably. "With my money, I buy my things, I pay my bills.

"Isabella, it's simple: as long as you're married to me, you will not work as a college professor. You will accompany me on tour, visit your grandparents, stay home. You can do your belly dance classes, your German course, as you wish. I'm going to pay you a German teacher and you could dedicate yourself to writing your first book, even though you said yourself that you're already at the end of writing, are not you? Roger said with a smile.

"I'm already at the end of writing my own book. Next year, I will strive to edit it, make its release. - I said irritated - I'm at the end of my Spanish course and soon I'll do the same German class, but, I do not want you to pay anything for me, okay?

- Isabella, you're finishing your Master's degree. You can work as a university teacher by December. Then say that in the next eighteen months you will not be able to teach. When you finish the nuptial contract you go back to work. Finish your Master's degree, work until December, but, from next year, you will not work; Do not worry, I will pay the corresponding salary you earn on your job. You can do your German lessons, belly dancing, swimming and devote yourself to your book, but, it will not work okay? For everyone to be convinced that we are truly in love and with serious commitment, I want you, present on the band's tours, at dinners with me, when necessary, always with me, okay? "I'll give you jewels, clothes, anything you want." Now if you do not accept this change of contract, I look for another woman for the bridal contract.

Sue and Clare looked at me. Freddie, Bri, John, and Jim Beach were silent.

"Accept the change of contract, Bella," said Sue. "It's only eighteen months." Goes fast. When all this is over, you can go back to work. Take the time to release your book will be of the utmost importance.

"I agree with Sue, please, Bella accepts this change in the bridal contract. There is no one better than you. Think of your grandfather, "Clare said.

I sighed defeated. I'll do it for my grandfather, I even need to tell them about everything I'm doing, to pay for my grandfather's Parkinson's disease work.

- Where do I sign? I asked Jim Beach.

"Sign here, Miss Bella," Jim Beach said, showing the paper and where he would have to sign.

I signed the paper and then Roger signed. I grabbed my purse and said to Sue:

- Sue, I'll wait for you in the parking lot.

I leave the record company quickly. I'm so angry at Roger.

I approach my car and see Roger running after me. He approaches me.

"What do you want this time?" Fuck with me? I said nervously. "I think it's enough for you to humiliate me, right?" Prevent me from doing what I love most in my life: work, be independent. I will do all this for my grandfather Mike.

"I was sure you would, because of your grandfather," Roger said, looking at me deeply. "Only for him."

"Only by himself." Or do you think I'm signing this damn wedding contract because I still love you? He said, arching his eyebrow.

Roger looks at me seriously and Sue is approaching.

"Bella, let's go." That will give you time to go to your belly dance class, "Sue said. - Bye, Roger.

"Bye, Sue," Roger said, still looking at me very seriously.

I get in my car and I turn on the vehicle and go out singing tire and accelerate the car, towards Sue's apartment.

"Bella, slow down. You're running a lot, "Sue said, holding onto the car seat.

I accelerated my car, irritated.

"Who does he think he is?" I say, slamming my hand on the wheel of the car, speeding up my car more and more.

"Bella, my friend, please calm down, drive slower. It's putting us both at risk, Sue asked, startled.

I slow down the car and stop at a traffic light.

"Sorry Sue, I was irresponsible. She said in annoyance.

- My angel, everything will work out, okay? No need to be nervous. Think of your grandfather. I know how hard it is for you, not to work, but you have to make that sacrifice. I'm with you, count on me always. Sue smiled sweetly at me for encouragement.

"You're right, Sue," he said, smiling at her.

Shortly afterwards, I leave my friend in front of her building.

"Thanks for the ride, Bella. Go carefully to your dance class. I like you so much. It's like a sister to me. Said Sue.

"You're a sister to me, too." - I smiled back - Thank you for always being with me, at all times.

I hugged my friend excited.

"We'll always be together." She smiled back and got out of the car and waved me into the building.

I sighed. My friend is right. I have to be optimistic. If Roger thinks he'll make my life hell he's fucking. He pays me.

October

The time passed ... In the second week of October, the boys were recording the last song to finalize the album. The name of the song is We Will Rock You, which was written by Bri. During the middle of the week, Freddie phoned me and asked me to make an orange cake, which he likes and would take to the recordings, for the boys and him. I made the cake at night and left it in the fridge. The next morning, I took the cake to work, before the boys recorded it. They drank coffee and ate the cake. I said that at night, when I came back from work, I would go to the record company to get my bowl with the cake.

"The cake is very good, Isabella. Delicious. When we're married, I want you to make this cake for me, "Roger said, looking at me seriously.

"Have a good day, Roger. She said with no more to say.

During the day, I had a hard day at college as a university English teacher. I leave work at six in the afternoon and decide to stop at Wessex Studios to get my bowl and go home. When I get to the studio, I hear booming hands and feet and a Boom - Boom Cha! I follow that great noise to the recording booth of the boys and I start to hear Freddie sing the song We Will Rock You. I open the door and I see everyone participating, from cleaners to sound engineers. I look at Roger and after a long time, I watch him and realize that behind a twenty-eight-year-old man there is still a boy, the boy I once fell in love with. He made gestures with his hands and feet and he looked at me and smiled for the first time after so long. He motioned for me to come to him. I passed by everyone, who looked at me smiling. Freddie smiled at me and continued to sing.

"Follow me in the step, how it must be done," Roger said, looking at me.

I followed him, and then he made the same gesture with his foot and hands. I looked at Roger and his hair shorter, down to his ear, his beautiful blue eyes. He looked at me too and smiled. I smiled back.

POV Roger

End of September. The boys and I already chose how we want the cover of the album and it has already been finalized. All we have now to do is mark the photoshoot for dissemination and record the two remaining songs for the album to be complete. We've recorded All Dead, All Dead, Spread Your Wings, Fight From the Inside, Get Down, Make Love, Sleeping on the Sidewalk, Who Needs You, It's Late and My Melancholy Blues. In the first week of October we recorded the song We Are The Champions, composed by Freddie. In the second week of October, we recorded the song We Will Rock You, composed by Bri. We first recorded the vocals, with Freddie doing the lead vocals and Bri and I supporting vocals. After we recorded the vocals, in two days, we would have to record the instruments now. Bri and Freddie said that it would be interesting a song that counted intentionally with the participation of the audience. Then we made the noise produced collectively by the hands and feet of the four of us and how many people were present at Wessex Studios that day. There was not a single note played on the drums when recording this track. It's just the sounds of palms and feet being knocked to the floor.

We call up who we meet at Wessex Studios, to make the sounds with their feet and hands, the Boom-boom cha, taken after outlet. Those who were there, from the cleaners, the cooks, even the men, who worked with lighting, sound, participated. Everyone participated. At the end we joined the vocals with the '' instrumental '' that only had Bri's guitar, doing the solo. Soon I see Isabella arriving at the studio to get her bowl, with the cake she took. She is beautiful. I did not resist and smiled at her and gestured for her to approach me. She came to me and taught her to make the same gestures.

"Follow me in the step, how it must be done," Roger said, looking at me.

She accompanied me and made the same gesture with her foot and hands. I looked at her and smiled. Isabella smiled back at me.

There was the boom-boom sound and Freddie started to sing.

Buddy you're making a big noise

Playin 'in the street gonna be a big man some day

You got mud on your face

You big disgrace

Kicking your can over the place

Singing

We will rock you

We will rock you

Buddy you're a young man hard man

Shouting in the street gonna take on the world some day

You got blood on your face

You big disgrace

Waving your banner all over the place

We will rock you

Sing it

We will rock you

Buddy you're an old man poor man

Pleading with your eyes will make

You some peace some day

You got mud on your face

Big disgrace

Somebody better put you back in your place

We will rock you

Sing it

We will rock you

todo Mundo

We will rock you

We will rock you

Alright

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 88 27
When you're a pretty teenage girl with a millionaire family in London, consider yourself a lucky. Talia is sent to the most elite private school in...
5K 180 55
Roger and Yasmin are estranged . They are no longer friends. But the distance and the longing dominate the heart of each. Will they be able to forgiv...
10.8K 627 53
extract; " I love you, that is why i do all this ,I am in love with you.Everything I did, i did because I love you.I think about you all the time I c...
37.3K 1.6K 55
"I'm not enough for you!" "You'll always be enough for me Roger" "We both want this so why can't it work?" "I don't know Deaks" It's all in their h...