Chapter 28 - Drugs/1975/Part 3

POV Isabella

June 1975

I was in Rog's apartment. It's Sunday and I had made lunch for my boyfriend and me. After lunch, I stayed in Rog's room watching movies and then we made love. Then we were lying on his bed, kissing him in his bedroom. We are in early June and Freddie, Bri, John and he are writing songs for the band's new album. I look at my beautiful boyfriend. I notice her long straight blond hair, her beautiful bright blue eyes, her baby and target face and her lips. I caress his hair and he looks at me intently. Then he strokes my long black wavy hair and then kisses my lips and we embrace.

- I love you so much! - Rog said smiling at me giving me a kiss. "I'm so happy by your side, my love!"

- I say the same of you my love! I love you so much too! You make me happy, you're my soul mate! I smiled at him kissing him. "Promise that we'll always be together?"

"Of course I'll always stay with you, my love. And I hope you stay with me too. "Rog smiled at me and clasped our hands together. - Now during the summer, in the interval of the recordings of the album, I want to stay with you a few days in Brighton. Do you?

Of course, my love. I go anywhere with you, to the end of the world - we smile. "And how are the songwriting with the boys?"

- I'm writing a song for the band's new album. I hope the boys like it, "Rog said thoughtfully." I still can not tell you, but I promise you'll know soon enough.

"Just tell me when you feel right, my love." I smiled back. - I'm sure the music is very good.

"I hope it really is," Rog said, smiling at me by kissing my neck and stroking my hair, then hugging me and we were under the sheets in the caresses.

During the month of June, I had a lot of work in college, as an English teacher, in Spanish classes, in Masters classes, in swimming. My friends also have a lot of work and studies. Freddie, Bri, Rog and John continue to write the songs for the next album.

At the end of June Rog said to me:

- Love, during the month of August, Freddie, Deacy, Bri and I will spend a month recording the new album at Ridge Farm Studios. And we can bring escorts. I know you'll be on vacation from work, from Masters, from your courses. Want to go with me to Ridge Farm?

Rog looked at me uneasily, with a doggy look on his face. I smiled at him and hugged him and kissed him on the lips.

"Of course I'll go with you to Ridge Farm, my love. It will be amazing to be with you for a month while you record the songs with the boys. Will Mary and Chrissy as well? - I asked.

"Chrissy will, though, not Mary." Freddie and she are fighting a lot, you know and she prefers to stay in London. Veronica will be recovering from her pregnancy and Robert will be a month old, so she will not go, will be with her mother, will not be present, but, my sister Clare and Sue will. You'll have fun, "Rog said. I'm sure. What do you say?

"I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun," she said, smiling at him. "Of course I accept my love.

July 1975

POV Luke

I went on vacation from college and now I decided to put my plan into practice. It's early July. My partner MM and I were two days ago following the boys from Queen. MM and I were in my car, following Roger's Alfa Romeo. Roger was not alone. He was with Freddie, Brian and John in his car. Roger parks his vehicle in front of the EMI building. They get out of the car and into the building. I looked at MM and said,

"It's time for you to do your part, your first part, and I want to see if you'll pass the test for me to tell our boss."

"You will be proud of me," said MM.