The Alpha (BoyxBoy) (Book Two)

By Lownder

River is getting ready to step into his fathers shoes and take over as the Alpha of the Riverstone pack, all... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 34

Part 33

5.5K 236 6
By Lownder

*Austin's PoV*

Jamie watched as Keyon continued to yell as if anything he was saying made sense. He was trying to get me to shift on my own without Jamie's help, but it clearly wasn't about to happen. He just kept saying the same thing, only each time he said it his voice got angrier because I hadn't done it the time before.

"You're making this harder than it has to be!" He screamed as he ran his hand through his hair. "You just shift. It's not hard. Just call upon your wolf, and-"

"And he'll answer," I finished for him just as agitated. "I get that, but you're not getting that he's not answering."

"Then you're not calling right!" He snapped before taking a few steps back. "Just go sit down, I need a break."

He needed a break? I was the one getting screamed at for the last several hours. I needed a break. I rolled my eyes before walking back towards Jamie. He didn't even have to be here, he chose to spend his time watching me get yelled at. At any moment in time he could just walk away. He could be sitting at Corey's house right now, or River's, but instead he chose to stay here so as soon as I was done he could hug me.

I could feel the smile on my face as I thought about it, I really was the luckiest guy in the world. I know a lot of people would just write it off as his wolf, but I knew there was more to it. He'd be just as loyal if we were both humans. I was just a few feet away from him when my ears started ringing, I didn't think to much of it that is until it got louder and then echoed through my entire head with the intensity of a hurricane.

It was like a million different people were whispering in my ear all at once, and then there were images flashing that didn't make sense. Before I knew it I was on my knees with my head in my hands. I knew I was screaming, I could feel it in my chest, but I couldn't hear anything but the voices. I needed it to stop. What was even happening?

*Jamie's PoV*

I watched him turn and start walking towards me with that smile that gave me life. The smile slowly started fading though as he got closer, and for a second I didn't understand why, and then I felt it. That familiar wave of connection, only larger than normal. My chest tightened and in a second it felt like I shared a brain with thousands of other people, and then it was gone, leaving me with a slight headache and some difficulty breathing.

The packs had been merged. But that didn't make sense, we were supposed to be at the merging ceremony. Why was this happening now? I watched as Austin fell to his knees letting out a scream you'd think came out of a horror movie before throwing his hands up over his ears and curling up on the ground. I got up to try to help him but Keyon appeared in front of me and grabbed my arm.

"Don't touch him, it'll only make it worse." was all he said before turning towards Austin who was still screaming. My gaze kept shifting between Austin and Keyon, unsure of what to do and I could feel the anxiety building in my stomach. Keyon turned back towards me and wrapped his arms around me. "Calm down, he's going to be fine, go to Corey's, I'll take care of Austin."

I nodded against him, and a second or two later he let go. I took a few steps back not wanting my eyes to leave Austin, not wanting myself to leave with Austin like this. Keyon waved his hand in a way that said I needed to leave now though, and the thought crossed my mind that maybe being this close was a problem. Without much more thought I turned around and started off towards Corey's willing myself not to look back and to just concentrate on getting there.

I didn't even bother looking up until I felt someone grab my wrist and was turning to face the Alpha, worry clear in his eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked softly, and I just nodded. "Come on, we need to go talk to River and Jinx." Again I just nodded.

It wasn't until we had started towards his house that I realized Corey was with us too. He looked as bad as he had the last time I saw him. His hair was a mess, he smelled of sweat and heat, and he just looked exhausted. I wanted to ask him how he was doing, but it felt like I couldn't talk. When we finally reached their house the entire atmosphere seemed to change. Everything from my entire body to the air around us felt lighter.

Alpha pulled us into the living room and had us sit down. "We have to wait for Andrew, Jacob, and Anthony."

No one said anything after that, it was just us sitting there in silence looking at each other as if we all had a million things on our mind, but didn't wanna voice any of it. Time seemed to be moving so slow, it felt like we were looking around for hours before Andrew and Jacob busted through the door looking just as worried as the rest of us felt.

"What's going on?" They asked in unison.

Alpha nodded towards the stairs. "We're gonna go find out." Was all he said before motioning for us to follow him as he started towards the stairs.

Corey and I both stood up and followed with the other two behind us. Each step seemed to come sower than the last even as we stepped off the stairs and started towards River's room. His dad hesitated at the door as if unsure if he wanted to knock or just open it, but he seemed to make up his mind fast as he reached for the doorknob.

"You know you could knock!" We heard River snap as we walked in just in time to watch the blanket land over them. They were laying in the bed, River on Jinx's chest, and they both looked exhausted.

At that point his dad actually chuckled a little. "You've never been shy before, besides this is important."

River and Jinx scanned over us quickly but didn't move from their spots. "What's going on, and do we have to get up?" River finally asked.

His father took a step towards the bed. "We came here to ask you that actually." He said calmly. "The packs just merged." Both of their eyes widened and River tried to sit up but Jinx tightened his grip on him keeping him glued to his chest.

"That's not possible." Jinx started slowly.

"Oh it's possible." We all turned towards the window to see Keyon standing there. "And it happened. You're both alpha's, no ceremony needed. Just ask Nick and Josh. When your wolves feel their ready, they do it on their own." He took a step forward still staring down at the two alphas. "This isn't a big deal, no one needs to worry about the pack itself, what we need to worry about is Austin."

"Austin?" The entire room asked together.

Keyon rolled his eyes before scanning the room with a dull look. "Yes, Austin. His situation has been sensitive since he," He paused and scanned the room again, "since he sank both his dick and teeth into Jamie, sorry had to make sure Steve was out of the room." He ended with a chuckle and I could feel my face reddening. "He hasn't gotten the hang of basically anything except pushing his wolf back. He was still adapting to the wolves of Riverstone, and taking on Graywall too, his mind is figuratively exploding right now."

Silence took over the room once more as we all seemed to be lost in thought, and mine only consisted of just minutes ago when I watched Austin fall to the ground. I remember when I was younger, and I used to have issues whenever someone would mate. After the connection was made my head would hurt for a few hours, and I could only imagine it like that but a million times worse.

"Not only that but," Keyon continued when he realized no one was going to ask questions. "him being from the Riverstone pack, with his reaction to the merge it's going to be affecting the Graywall pack because they won't be able to form the proper connection. The longer Austin stays near, the worse it's going to get. So I purpose you let me take him home with me till his training is complete."

"No!" I yelled before it had even fully processed. "If that happens I wanna go too."

Corey's arm quickly fell around me, and it only made me feel worse knowing I'd be projecting my emotions onto him and he was already dealing with so much of his own. Keyon sighed softly before he crossed the room and took my hand to pull me out of Corey's grip. He walked me over towards the bed where he sat down and had me sit next to him.

"Jamie," He started in that softer voice of his. "you being there is only gonna make things worse for Austin. I can't let you come, but I can let you visit once a week." I could feel my eyes watering, and all I wanted was to just not cry. Keyon seemed to sense it though and wrapped his arms around me. "It's not gonna be long, as long as he cooperates I should have him home in just a few weeks. I can give him something that'll ease it so you two can have one last night together before he leaves but that's all I can offer."

"Is there any other way?" My uncle asked as he moved towards us.

Keyon released his grip on me and turned towards him as he shook his head. "Anything else would put the pack at risk for some pretty intense sickness, as well as a lot of uncontrollable rage from Austin which may or may not even end up directed at Jamie."

Alpha nodded then sighed. "Alright." he said softly. "Take him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 392 38
BOYXBOY. Mpreg This is my first story so please be patient with me as I grow as a writer hopefully you will enjoy it and continue to read. I hope it...
719K 20.4K 29
First book of the series. This is my first boyxboy story, I hope you guys will like it. Sorry if you will find any mistakes in my gramma if you'll s...
898K 18.8K 29
Book One ~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~• Alex has been waiting his whole life to find his mate. Being the gay reject of the school is difficult especially...
363K 3.5K 5
--Demon Series, Book 2- side story-- River is an omega. Deemed worthless. His parents abandoned him at 13. Too weak to contribute, and too dark of a...