The Idea { NCT MARK }

By Xing_Xun

" You love the idea of loving Erin but actually you don't,Mark " - Lee Jeno * Read the Sequel " Acception " *... More

01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Sequel

02

8.9K 213 15
By Xing_Xun

It was recess.

Every student flew to the canteen worrying that the food finishes in just a few minutes.

As Mark was about to go out from his class.He heard whispered from other girls.

" Hey,isn't that a hoobae?What is she doing here? "

" Isn't that Min Byul? Jennie's cousin?"

He saw a girl looking down while holding two brown bags.

And he thought ' ah,that's Byul '

So he approach her without thinking much.

"What are you doing here Byul-ah?"

" Oh hi sunbae,I just uhm..Do you want to eat together? "

" Sure.You don't have to call me sunbae by the way.We are dating now.Let's go"

Mark as charming he is,grab the two bags from Byul's hand and walk away leaving a red face 's Byul.

" Did you hear that? Are they dating now? "

" Woah..Min Byul is sure lucky "

" Yeah.They look cute together.But wasn't Mark with someone else? "

That was the last thing she heard from them as she ran to catch up with Mark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 26.9K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
29.8K 1.5K 25
❝i can't stop liking him even he doesn't likes me back❞ even if it's impossible to get noticed , still she waited passionately without conditions...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...