Searching: Book 3 (PJO/HoO Fa...

Por SuzyQ_

(WARNING! THIS IS THE 3RD BOOK!) Who are you? Who am I? Where are we? What's going on? What happened? These a... Mais

Prologue
1. Something Fishy
3. Secrets on The Quest?
4. Rough Start
5. Can You Accept The Truth?
6. The Quests Have Begun!
7. The Scary Truth
8. The Little Boy
9. Things Must Go Wrong For It To Be A Quest
10. Couldn't Help But Steal
11. So Close, Yet So Far
12. Why Am I The One With Bad Luck?
13. Sibling Rivalry
14. Why Don't You Act More Like A Twin?
15. 2 Years And You Didn't Notice The Exit?
16. I Punch Percy 2.0, And It Hurts Me More
17. Stubborn? I Like A Challenge...
Epilogue
Thank You!

2. Already Tellin' Lies?

2.5K 79 10
Por SuzyQ_

P E R C Y
-Earlier That Day-

The bell rang indicating the end of the school day. I sighed in relief. Saved by the bell, I guess.

"Percy," I looked up at Mrs.Brown. She had fair skin and big brown hair. She had glasses hanging on the edge of her nose as she gave me a stern look. She was an evil teacher, but the others won't believe me. I swear, she's out to get me.

"Yes..." I said, the annoyance in my tone obvious.

"I'm not letting this go. Tomorrow, you better have an answer for me. Why did Poseidon and the other gods tie Zeus up?" She said, asking me the same dumb questions.

I rolled my eyes,"Honestly, Mrs.Brown, when am I ever going to use Greek Mothology? Never. So why do I have to do this?"

"Because you chose this class, Percy." She answered.

"Actually, I chose this class because Rebecca and Danny told me to." I clarified. She just sighed and shooed me out of the classroom. I laughed and caught up with my friends. Rebecca and Danny were my closest friends. They were siblings and took me under their wing after I mysteriously woke up in the apartment next to them. I apparently lost all my memories, and woke up there confused.

Except for that one memory...

I shook my head. I tried so hard to forget that because when I woke up, I only knew two names and one face. This...Luke kid. I keep getting a headache whenever I think of him like my brains trying to grab something that's not there, and if he was part of my old life, then he's gone now. I sighed and looked at my friends, who were bickering over who gets to sit on the inside of the seat, laughing because I had my own seat on the bus. Rebecca was a very attractive girl with brown hair and red streaks in it. She had it down most of the time, so it covered her face all lot, but underneath her hair, she had tan, clear skin with stunning green eyes. Her brother, Danny, had blue eyes that reminding me of the sky and ocean blending together. He had a pale complex with freckles and dirty blond hair.

"Percy! Tell Danny that I sat on the inside yesterday!" Rebecca told me.

I pondered,"No, I seem to remember Danny sitting on the inside." Rebecca's jaw dropped.

Danny laughed,"I told you! Now get in!" Rebecca glared at me before sitting, allowing Danny to sit on the outside,"So, Percy, why don't you have a phone again?"

I groaned. He's asked me this at least 3 times within the last hour,"First off, I can't afford a phone, and secondly, I don't want one. They're stupid, and you get addicted to them."

Danny scoffed,"Uh, huh. Sure." I only shrugged, knowing he wouldn't understand why I can't have one.

As I looked out the window, the bus stopped at a red light. My eyes wondered, exploring the street when my eyes landing on someone. He had pitch black hair, onyx eyes, and his skin was awfully pale. He wore a black robe and he was staring straight at me. Once our eyes met, he smiled. The smile seemed foreign on his face, but I don't know why. Once a car passed by, covering him for a split second, another person was beside him. This person had jet black hair like mine, and he had sea green eyes. He was tanned and wearing a Hawaiian shirt, shorts and flip flops. When I met his eyes, I saw him give me a fatherly look with a hint of sadness. He gave a forced smile and said something to the other man, before disappearing into thin air. The action didn't seem to shock me as much as it should've, but I just shook it off. It's just my imagination...

...

I walked in to my apartment after saying goodbye to Rebecca and Danny. I closed the door and leaned against it for a minute. I looked around. The place wasn't big, but it was fine for me because that was the good thing; it was just me. I don't know what happened to my mom or dad or if I had any siblings or relatives. I closed my eyes, remembering the first memory of this place.

I woke up feeling awfully sick with a pounding headache. I could feel pressure on my back, knowing I was probably lying down somewhere. Behind my closed eyelids, a face showed up. It was a boy. He was tall and muscular, with short-cropped sandy hair and a friendly smile. The only think unsettling about him was the nasty white scar starting at his right eye and ended at his jaw. Suddenly, my brain caught one word. Luke.

My eyes snapped wide open and I bolted upright. I looked around the unfamiliar surroundings. In fact, everything seemed unfamiliar. I tried to remember what I was doing here, but I couldn't remember anything. I tried thinking of the boy, Luke. Who is he and where is he now? I felt a strong connection towards him. Like I need to find him and that will make me remember everything; like he's the key. My headache grew the more I thought of him, so I instantly stopped.

"Don't try to remember anything." I looked up and saw a blue haired boy and piercing blue eyes. He was lean and muscular, probably taller than me. He had on a black button up shirt and black jeans, and he was barefoot,"It'll give you a headache, but if you do remember anything. Tell me, ok?"

I eyebrows furrowed,"And you are?"

"Galen."

Ever since, he's been with me. He's like my mentor, but I've never told him about Luke. It was like my own secret. Besides, I've always had this urge to not trust him. Like someone was yelling at me to keep away, but I just couldn't. I walked deeper in the house and found my room. I threw my backpack onto the floor by my door and opened my closet. I grabbed some pajamas, but a voice stopped me from making any further movement.

"I wouldn't change into pajamas just yet." A familiar voice said.

"And why's that?" I said turning to face Galen.

"Because we're going somewhere, so change into something actually good, will you?" He laughed and ran out the room once I threw my pajamas, which were in my hand at the time, at him.

"Jerk!" I said in reply to his insult. I sighed and changed into a purple T-Shirt with a black leather jacket over it. I slipped into some black jeans and converse. I glanced at the sunglasses, unsure. Then I shrugged and put them on my head. I mean, what's the worst that could happen,"So, where exactly are we going?" I asked, walking into the kitchen.

"To Manhattan." He said.

My eyes widened,"Manhattan? You're ridiculous."

"No, I'm not, so if we're going to go from Atlanta to Manhattan, we better get going." He replied, placing a plate of pasta in front of me,"Eat up."

I shook my head,"What about school? My friends? Why are we going?"

He scoffed,"School is useless just like friends."

I felt rage building up,"Then tell me, Galen. Why in the world are we going to Manhatten?"

He sighed and looked me in the eye,"Because, Percy, there's this camp there that can help you get your memories back. Isn't that what you've always wanted? To remember everything?"

I stayed silent. How are they going to help me? Why would they help? Are they part of my old life? Excitement and nervousness pumped through my veins. I looked away from Galen and started to eat.

...

We walked deeper into the woods. Ugh, why'd they make it so far away? I sighed. Galen wouldn't answer any of my questions, so I gave up on talking to him about 3 hours ago. He seemed very concerned and excited, and I could see the wheels spinning in his head, yet he won't say a word.

After another 5 minutes passed, I saw lights. I grinned, knowing we made it, but before I could run up the hill, Galen stopped me.

"Look, tell them you were chased by HellHounds, but once they saw your face, they ran off. That's your story, ok?" Galen explained.

I furrowed my eyebrows,"Why can't I just tell them the truth?"

"You just can't, ok? In fact, leave all the questions to me, too. Now go up the hill and I'll be there in a moment." With that, he ran to the right. I had a sick feeling in my stomach, like I'm going to regret ever coming here. He was acting so suspicious and secretive, it made me go crazy.

I sighed, and slowly walked up the hill, unsure of this plan. Once I reached the top of the hill, I just stood there, and examined the area. There was a lot of people out and about, some near cabins, which were everywhere, but the main and big ones were organized. Others were in arenas, fighting with swords. I prayed they were fake.

Suddenly, a loud sound boomed, making me wince. Everyone looked up at the hill and spotted me. Is that they're bell for when new people come? Well, they need to fix that up. Everything from that moment on seemed like a blur. Everyone was crowding me and asking so many questions, yelling my name, though I'm not sure how they know it. It continued on like this, until the group parted for two people. The first person was pretty tall with black hair and eyes that looked like the Galaxy. My eyes widened because his eyes looked exactly like mine, except I had specs of sea green in them.

I quickly looked away from him and met piercing blue eyes staring back at me. Blue eyes. The same exact blue eyes I see when I go to sleep. The same scar that makes me question how he got it. It was the same person. Luke. I looked away from him as well. The big guy was telling everyone to go away, which made me slightly happy and less nervous. The only other thing that was making nervous was the Luke guy. I could feel his eyes on me and it made me uncomfortable, but I tried to ignore it as much as possible.

"So, are you the leader of this group. About time you restored order again. Do they always yell at random people they see?" I said, crossing my arms and raised an eyebrow,"I mean, seriously, it's like they haven't seen another human being in years." I said calmly.

I saw the Galaxy eyed guy wince, which confused me,"Uh, no, not really." He said, holding out his hand,"Chaos. What's your name?"

I scoffed,"You already know that don't you?"

Chaos lowered his hand and awkwardly chuckled,"Yeah, I suppose you're right."

"Thanks for trying to make it less awkward though." I laughed.

My eyes flickered over to Luke, and my smile faded. My eyebrows furrowed. Could this really be the same person? Maybe... I nodded towards him,"Who's he?" I saw his face fall and it made me feel utterly terrible, and I don't even know why.

He stepped up confidently and held out his hand,"Luke Castellan. I'm second in command of the Chaos Warriors, pleased to meet you."

My eyes racked up and down my body before I stepped forward and firmly shook his hand,"Wish I could say the same for you, but I hope you're not offended if I say it hasn't been a pleasure. Mind if I ask where the first in command is?"

"He's...missing, but not dead. Let's just pray he shows up fine." I nodded,"So, Perce, how'd you get here?" The nickname slipped out his mouth like he was used to saying it. As if we were best friends...

"I got chased by some HellHounds." I said, using the lie Galen told me to use.

"So do you know a lot about them?" A girl said from behind Luke. When did she come?

I shook his head,"Nah, but Galen called them that, so..."

"Where is he now?" Chaos asked.

"Right here." I turned to see Galen standing there. Where did he go?

Luke raised an eyebrow,"You're Galen?"

My eyes widened,"Wait, you can see him?" Nobody could see Galen. Rebecca and Danny said maybe it was part of my imagination, but these people can see him too.

"Yeah, I'm shocked myself. How can I see you?" Luke asked him.

"Because," Galen said, grinning widely,"You need my help in order to help him." He explained, pointing to me on the last word. Wait what? What's going on here? I'm so confused...

I could easily tell that Luke forced the smile,"Well, let's take this somewhere else, shall we?"

When nobody answered, Luke elbowed Chaos in the ribs. He grunted and glared at him,"What was that for?" Luke only dragged Chaos away from us and whispered harshly to him.

"Do you remember anyone Percy?" Galen asked me.

I hesitated before answering,"No. I don't remember..."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

86.7K 3.5K 18
It Happened too fast. One day it was there the next it wasn't. The Mist was gone. The Humans, or muggles, or mortals, or whatever you call them, rebe...
1M 21.1K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...
25.9K 710 26
Y/N L/N was a regular child, what stood out was his personality, dark hair and vibrant blue eyes. Also the fact that he could never seem to stay out...
21.3K 312 31
Percy Jackson. Everyone loved him, saw him as their saviour and hero, but not anymore. They started to fear him, fear his strength, his skills and p...