Lee Min Ho fan fiction

By una_whitelillies

Ava has just turned 27 and is at a point where she has to make a lot of important choices about her life as s... More

AUTHOR's NOTE *INTRODUCTION*
Chapter - 1 Prologue
Chapter-2 My best friend's wedding
Chapter-3 Leaving home for the trip
Chapter-4 Reaching Singapore
chapter-5 Big day finally
Chapter-6 Desperate measures
Chapter-7 Disappointment
Chapter-8 Am I dreaming?
chapter-9 Stranded
Chapter-10 I meet him again
Chapter-11A day to remember:The canal cruise
Chapter-12 A day to remember: A movie shoot.
Chap-13 A day to remember:Bonding over football
Chapter-14A day to remember:The bet
Chapter-15 A day to remember:In the club
Chapter:16 A day to remember: Can't believe I am dancing with you.
Chapter-18 A day to remember:Feel safe with you
Chapter-19 A day to remember:To See You Smile
Chapter-20 A day to remember:Making fun of each other
Chapter-21A day to remember:A starry night
Chapter-22 Why did I?
Chapter-23 Day after: A surprise
Chapter-24 Day after: Mixed feelings
Chapter-25 Day after: Friends-1
Chapter-26 Day after:Friends-2
Chapter-27 Day after:You and me-1
Chapter-28 Day after:You and me-2
Chapter-29 Day after:You and me-3
Chapter-31 You and me-5
Chapter-32 For you-1
Chapter-33 For you-2
Chapter-34 For you-3
Chapter-35 For you-4
Chapter-36 THANK YOU-1
Chapter-37 THANK YOU-2
Chapter-38 AUTHOR's NOTE
Chapter-39 EPILOGUE

Chapter-30 You and me-4#Minoz

1.6K 39 2
By una_whitelillies

*This chapter is dedicated to all my fellow Minoz everywhere. From a Minoz always(Yakshu,a promise)

******************************

Ava's POV continued

Everytime the wind picks up the speed we could see the blades of the windmills churning quickly. We have been sitting together quietly as none of us have spoken a word to each other. I think he was giving me the space I needed to collect my thoughts.I could see a group of tourists crowding in front of a windmill clicking photographs furiously. I smiled to myself seeing their enthusiasm. It was definitely a picturesque backdrop that will remind you of your visit here. Watching them,a thought occured to me suddenly as I turned to ask him.

"Min Ho ssi,I was just thinking.Why dont I click a photograph of you with the windmills?"

He also turned facing me surprised to hear my eager voice.

"Hmm...I dont know. I will look like a overzealous tourist. Plus we dont have a camera,"he replied brushing me off with a shy smile.

"Min Ho ssi,I think it will look really good. You can always remember that you visited this beautiful place. We dont need a camera.I can click for you using your phone."

I told him excited at the thought. My mood had lighten up considerably by then.

"No,its allright.I am tired.I dont want to get up only," he replied trying to evade me. But I was determined to be persistent as I got up quickly.

"Min Ho ssi,be a sport. I know you are trying to avoid me.Here let me give you a hand. Please?" I said as I gave him my hand to help him stand up.

"Ah...really. You wouldnt leave me if I dont agree,"he told me laughing as he caught hold of my hand hoisting himself up.

He is now standing in front of the windmill at a spot I had choosen.

"Min Ho ssi,a little bit to the left...no more on the right,"I shouted at him as I tried to find a good angle to click the photo using his phone camera.

"Aish, sincha. You are acting like a professional photographer now."

I can hear him shouting back at me waving his hands in the air trying unsucessfully to sound frustated,a big grin of his face.

"Sorry. But I want it to be perfect.Oh!I think thats the perfect spot. Min Ho ssi smile please!"

I told him giving my best apologectic smile as I finally clicked the photo. I carefully studied the picture I had just clicked and I was amazed to see that I had managed to capture him looking really good and happy with the windmills as the perfect background. I saw him running toward me.

"Is it good?"I heard him asking me.

"Its perfect Min Ho ssi.You are looking so handsome,"I gushed unaware that I had just blurted out what I had in mind.

"Really?Do I really look that good?"he asked me his eyes dancing with amusement.

"I mean the backdrop of the windmill is looking good,"I replied blushing trying to correct myself as I handed him back his phone. He is smiling at me as he checks the photo himself.

"Min Ho ssi,you know you can upload it on the net?Everyone will be excited to see your new picture just like me."

I asked him to get over the akwardness of what I just had told him.It was true though,I thought smiling remembering how patiently I used to wait for his new updates.

"I dont know...Do you think everyone will like it?I mean my staff helps to upload for me,"he asked me unsure.

"I am pretty sure your fans will love it.I know because all of us eagerly wait for your next upload and this picture is perfect!You looked so happy," I replied giving him an assuring look.

He sat down on the ground motioning me to join him.

"You are right.Its been a while since my last upload.Lets see what everyone thinks about it."

He told me smiling as I sat next to him.I saw him upload the picture on all his social networking accounts. It was hardly a minute since the upload but the comments started pouring in immediately.Both of us are looking together at the screen of his phone reading them.

Junerose :@ActorLeeMinHo OMG!Oppa just uploaded a new pic!*_^

LouisaLMH:Where are you MinHo ssi?This is so beautiful!

Diane.minoz: Lots of love from Thailand.Luv it!:D

ArleneG: My one and only crush#LeeMinHo

AudiaP :Your biggest fan from Indonesia:* :*

Hypersafiaa:Annyeong,I want to come to Korea someday to be your assistant!XD

IloveyouOppa15:Please wait for me! Marry me oppa?:)

PadiT: Amazing.I just kissed your pic! Muwah;)

EmineA.minoz: We love you!!Your fans from Turkey!Please reply:-D

PriteeS: I can see the windmill.You look so happy:-)

SarahL:I love you Lee Min Ho. Your huge fan from Phillipines

Megan: Min Ho<3<3<3

......................

Everyone loves him so much.I thought smiling reading the comments.You can feel the excitement and happiness everyone feels whenever he updates his status.Life can spring pleasant surprises because I still cant believe I am sitting with him reading all these.I can see him totally engrossed reading the views shared by everyone. I noticed him biting his lips pressing them together making his dimples prominent.A habit that looks really adorable on him. His face has turned a shade deep of pink. Some of the comments are really cute,innocent and downright funny. I stiffled a giggle watching his expression.

"What happened?"he asked me wondering.

"Hmm..nothing,"I replied shaking my head as something on the screen caught my attention.

"Oh!Isnt that Monnie?"I exclaimed seeing her comment appear.

"Monnie is a big fan of yours.She even writes a blog about you.I met her in Singapore.I was supposed to attend the fan meeting with her,"I said remembering her fondly.

"I have read her blog. She is a nice girl. She makes such an effort to write about me. I am grateful. Hadnt it for all my fans's love and support I wouldnt have reached where I am today,"he told me with a warm smile.

"Min Ho ssi,you have read her blog and she doesnt even know,"I looked at him surprised.

"I know you really care for your fans.You should let them know know how you feel for them.Maybe you can reply to them.It will mean the world to them,"I added softly meeting his gaze.

I think no one knows better than me right now of how he is with his fans.This past few days I have got to spend with him made me realized that he is a wonderful person. He may appear tough and guarded like the first time I talked to him in the airport but inside he is genuinely a good person and I am lucky to see this side of him.I smiled to myself with the thought.

"So what do you think?"he asked me with a wide smile as he handed me his phone. I was amazed staring at the screen and reading the reply he had posted. I was busy with my thoughts that I didnt realized he was typing a reply.

ActorLeeMinHo @Monnie_minoz Thank you for your thoughtful comment.I take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful blog you write about me.Just wanted to say khamshamida^^

I gasped,"Min Ho ssi.You replied to her!Wow,she will be absolutely thrilled!"

He is chuckling now as he typed few more replies to others as well.

ActorLeeMinHo @Hypersafiaa Maybe someday you can be my assistant:D

@IloveyouOppa15 Ha..ha..thats sweet of you.Thank you.But I think one day you will find the one you love and who will love you as much :)

@EmineA.minoz Thank you(I replied)! ^^

...............................

Some of the replies he posted were funny and sweet. I couldnt help laughing with him. He appeared relaxed and seem to be enjoying the session with his fans. I gave him the thumbs up sign to let him know that he was doing well.For almost half an hour he earnestly replied to many questions and messages. He was creating a stir online as his fans came to know he was actually replying to them. Within a short span of time,the picture he posted had more than twenty thousand likes. He finally posted a message to all his fans on all his accounts.

To all my Minoz,

Thank you for all this time you stood by me.Your love and support has always inspired me to work harder and I sincerely hope you will continue it. All I can say is thank you from the bottom of my heart. I promise to keep in touch with you more from now onwards. Be happy always^^

I smiled at him moved by the message he just wrote.

"Thank you so much Min Ho ssi.You have no idea how many smiles you have brought on so many faces today."

******************************

Author's note:

Disclaimer*A fan fiction*

P.s Its coincidental but just when I thought I will upload this chap, Min Ho ssi has posted a message for all minoz today on twitter via@StarhausM .Please check it out!! He is simply the best!

*I am pretty tensed about the next chap I am uploading hopefully tonight(fingers crossed)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 2.6K 54
Lim (Y/N) only wants three things in her life - befriend a cat, become a fashion designer, and to get noticed by her long time crush - Lee Minho. One...
64.4K 2.3K 22
you are nothing in front of yoona - Taehyung I wish I had never met you taehyung - Y/N Get out from my son's life - Mrs Kim I am back only for you t...
15.1K 519 14
[BOOK 1] He was born with a lot of hatred, inculpatory and detested. He was showered with love and care after meeting the one he loved the most. How...
39.9K 1.1K 16
A foreign girl goes to a Korean college. She wanted to normally experience college but gets involved with a cold hearted boy which makes experiencing...