Samantha

بواسطة GarcelloKlimsop503

Each day Zachary Trenton awakes from the same dream; or at least from something he wished was one. Even now t... المزيد

Night of Foreboding
As The Truth Comes To Light
knowing One's Limitations
Making arrangements
Unforgettable Night
Trust
Game Over
Closing Curtains
New Beginnings
Haunting Memories
Hurtful Words
Mind Games
Fresh Love?
He Who Laughs Last
The Secrets We Keep
Close Call
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Afterword

Cheating

13 0 0
بواسطة GarcelloKlimsop503

The guys and I got suspended the next day.

Which according to principal Meister, was his way of being lenient.

I wouldn’t have been surprised if he’d decided to expel us. And looking back at the wreckage of our impulsive decisions, I was simply thankful that he didn’t.

The boy’s toilet was a mess of broken doors, shattered mirrors and a couple of faint bloodstains here and there, and at one point, Meister even threatened to call the police.

Luckily Erec, who had long since returned to his former rational self, managed to calm him down before things got too serious.

It was actually Erec that came up with the idea of a suspension, on the condition that we pay for all the damage, and I was awestruck, as Meister nodded in agreement.
Erec was just full of surprises at that time.

Principal Meister also called in Kyle and his crew. They also got a suspension—although I would definitely have expelled them if I was in Meister’s shoes— upon agreeing to also help pay for the damage along with us.

In the end, everyone managed to keep their mouths shut and avoided telling Meister the true reasons for the fight. So what if we got expelled? A little extra vacation never hurt anybody. right?

My parents however, were definitely not as understanding.
Upon my arrival, I was met with a barrage of questions and criteria, and had to explain what happened, to them. Lies included! And after calming down they agreed to pay for everything. But not without making me work hard for it first! I had double chores for the entire week! But I didn't really care.

After all, I had something way better to look forward to. Or should I say someone . . .

Quite to the annoyance of my friends, Christina and I hung out every day during my suspension.
We talked a lot, discovering many secrets about one another and I found myself falling more and more in love with her each time.
Of course it wasn't all perfect, seeing as we had our disagreements from time to time.
But all in all I was pretty happy, and I could tell that she was too. But everything still seemed uncertain. I felt as if it could all change in the blink of an eye, and I could do nothing to stop it. Before I knew it my suspension was lifted and Christina and I had officially been dating for almost 2 months. I can still remember how happy I was on that day.

The day everything really did change and I really was useless to stop it. Or maybe, I simply didn’t want to stop it . . .

Christina and I had made plans that night. Her parents were out of town, and as an only child she would have the entire house to herself. We were planning to watch a movie together, and I could practically envision the two of us holding hands, and cuddling close to eachother without actually paying attention to the movie, when my phone began to vibrate in my pocket.

I grabbed it hastily, picturing Christina waiting impatiently for me to pick up, and I smiled.
Once I picked up however, my smile immediately gave way, to a heavy feeling of trepidation.

“Hello?”

I didn’t reply.

“Is anyone there? Zack It’s me. Please don’t hang up.”

I hadn’t heard her voice in months and yet, even then, it still sounded like the most beautiful thing I had ever heard. Samantha . . .

I was unsure of how to react, and merely stood there for a few seconds, grasping for words, that for reasons unknown, I simply couldn't bring myself to speak out loud. I took a moment to steel myself, before answering. “H-hey.” I said nervously, the word almost coming out in a croak.

“Oh thank God it’s you Zack.” Samantha started, clearly sounding nervous herself. “I wasn’t sure if you’d still have the same number,” she continued. “I need to speak with you. But not on the phone. C-Can you come over?” She asked, a layer of uncertainty coating her words.

I stood there, silently trying to process everything that Samantha was saying. and without even thinking twice I answered. “Sure, I’ll be right there,” I replied almost eagerly. I arrived at Samantha’s flat merely half an hour after our conversation. She stood by her front door, and greeted me with a shy smile upon my arrival. She looked tired, but even then she was still beautiful.

“That was fast,” she said, as she inspected my clothes.

“Y-yeah, I was actually planning to go out with a couple of friends.”

“Oh. Sorry for coming between those plans,” she said back, with a slight hint of guilt in her voice.

“Don’t worry about it. They won’t mind.” I gave her a reassuring smile and she invited me inside. What the hell was going on with me? For once, after all the drama with Samantha, I was happy! Yet here I was, lying, and throwing that same happiness away, just for an opportunity to see Samantha one more time. I took a seat on the leather couch and surveyed the familiar scene. The size of Samantha’s flat was just as overwhelming as ever, and I found myself unconsciously wondering just how her parents could afford it. Samantha took a seat on the opposite couch and we simply sat there, staring at eachother. For an outsider, surely the scene unfolding before them would simply be weird. But not to me! I knew what was happening. Samantha and I were simply observing how much the other person had changed. Finally she smiled and leaned back, apparently satisfied with her observation. I did the same. It’s funny how I could feel so comfortable around Samantha after not having spoken to her for so long. She sat up suddenly, and looked me straight in the eye. To think that I had almost forgotten, just how brown her eyes were . . .

“It’s been a long time Zack. How have you been?” She asked, and I was momentarily taken aback.

“Okay I guess,” I answered, trying to sound casual.

“That’s great to hear. And Trent?”

To hear Samantha mention Trent so calm, and easily, made my skin crawl. Trent had been the one to hit her, the person that caused her nothing but sadness. Frankly, I was surprised she even went to the trouble of remembering him. I Shrugged. “Trent’s being Trent,” I said, hoping that she could see that I was in no mood to talk about my brother.

“I suppose so,” she replied almost sadly, and then, much to my appreciation she decided to change the topic. “Want some tea? I was just about to make some.”

“No thanks.”

“Then how about some coffee?, I have the most magnificent brand,” she went on, and stood up.

“Samantha,” I called out, trying to get through to her.

“Or maybe something to eat?” She continued regardless.

“Samantha!” Her name coming out a little more forcefully now.

“Oh I know—”

“SAMANTHA!” I screamed, and she immediately fell silent. My patience had run out. I was there for one reason, and one reason only. I needed answers . . .

“Why am I here?” I asked, jumping straight to the point.

“I don’t understand what you’re asking of me Zack,” Samantha replied, sounding confused.

“Don’t play dumb. I don’t have time for these stupid games, where we pretend we’re just two people having an ordinary conversation—you know that doesn’t apply to us. Why did you call me here?” Samantha stared at me for a moment and sighed.

“I just wanted to know how you were doing Zack.”

“Is that all?” I asked, barely able to contain my irritation.

“Y-yes,” she said back.

I scoffed. Did I really waste my time coming here? I thought that after all that time Samantha would at least have something more to say to me. I hoped . . .

“Well now you know, I’m doing just fine without you,” I snapped, cutting of my thoughts and headed straight for the door.

“Zack wait!” Samantha screamed, and grabbed my hand.

I stared at her in confusion and disbelief.

“I lied Zack. The truth is that you might be fine without me, but I’m definitely not fine without you. I tried everything to move on but I just can’t, you stood by me in my time of need and nobody else could ever replace that. I’m barely keeping it together as it is. Everyday apart feels like another opportunity wasted, and I don’t want that. I can’t even sleep properly for Christ’s sake. I love you Zackary Trenton. And I need you to tell me that you feel the same.”

As Samantha spoke I could feel all the moments coming back to me. My pounding heart that skipped a few beats faster when I first saw her, the sensation of when our lips first met, the joy and excitement I felt when our bodies first made contact, I felt all that and more, as I pulled Samantha closer, pressed her body against mine, and kissed her. She pushed me against the wall and lifted her leg as I grabbed her thigh and slowly moved my hand up and down enjoying her soft skin.
I moved her away from the wall and pushed her down on the couch. As I started undressing her, I took a moment to feel her beautiful golden brown hair in my hands and enjoyed the simple feeling of it, as each strand passed through my fingers. I kissed her again and she bit my lip violently, ‘Have fun explaining that,’  a little voice in the back of my mind said, but I simply ignored it and bit her back.
I caressed her breasts and moved my fingers along her stomach and she shivered. It was as if we were both ready to explode after holding everything in for so long. I had no regrets. I would do anything to experience those feelings within me, that only Samantha could bring forth, and I did . . .

*   *   *

There was an image forming in the depths of my dream and I tried to make it out. The image became a little clearer, and I saw someone crying some distance away from me. The person’s tears filled me with guilt, even though I had absolutely no idea why. I tried moving closer and saw that it was a girl, her back was turned so I couldn’t make out her face. She seemed close, and yet with every step I took, the distance between us grew bigger and bigger. She looked up, and at that moment, I understood. She spoke through tear filled eyes and my heart sank somewhere deep into my stomach.

“Why Zack? Oh God tell me why?”

The girl started to fade and I uttered her name before the darkness closed in. “Christina . . .”

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

40.5K 961 24
Sadie Brown and Zack Williamson have been together for ten months. Sadie is kind, bubbly, and obviously faces struggles of her own, but is a generall...
4.7K 364 33
[boyxboy] Eighteen-year-old Josh Crimson has been best friends with Zack Clifton ever since childhood but when Zack is forced to move away the summer...
2K 122 17
A girl wronged, cheated on and broken. A caring friend. But how much is friendship and do either of them want more out of it than just friends...? T...
117K 6.7K 51
This story is about a bad boy campus meeting gulf who just transferred in his campus and become star football player of engineering campus of there u...