Heath Hussar x Reader Imagine...

Door smileypanda13

You're a 22 year old YouTuber & Viner. That's about all the info! Request any time! This is an imagines book! Meer

Taking Requests!
The Set-Up
Just Breathe Baby Girl
Meeting The Parents
Halloween Surprise
Cuddles
Heath Hates Gays?
Truth or Dare?
Drunk Diver
His Parents
Sick Life
Tinder Match?
Jealous
Ring Pop's are Fun
Random Instagrams
Nothing a Kiss Wouldn't Fix
Memories and Kisses
Fights
Cute!
Rat? Lousie?
Prom
Random Tweets
Random Snapchats pt1
Random Snapchats pt2
Emergency
Bath
Dat Ass
3 am
The Guys Next Door
Excuses to see You
Camping

Twins

3.9K 60 19
Door smileypanda13

-You and Heath have been together for over 3 years in this-- You're 9 months pregnant with twins in this a boy and a girl--Here we go! Oh also! I went with the names Heath mentioned in an Instagram post awhile back so if you hate them yell at Heath not me--

-Your POV-

I was laying in the hospital bed running my hands over my now huge belly. Smiling down knowing my little twins would be here soon. In the corner of the room Heath was on the phone with his mom telling her about how it was finally time to have the babies. It started this morning the multiple contractions but it wasn't until this afternoon Heath decided it was time to take me in. All the guys are pretty excited considering they all think they're uncles now as well as the girls wanting to be aunts. Heath hung up the phone and slid the stool he was sitting on over to beside the bed. "Are you ready Princess?" I smiled "soon you're gonna have another Princess" he laughed a little "okay are you ready baby?" I laughed again "soon you're gonna have two more babies" he laughed and sighed a little "are you ready Beautiful?" I blushed and leaned up to kiss him.

It felt like hours before it was actually time to deliver. Heath had never let go of my hand until finally it was time to have the twins. We're having a C-section because it's easier for twins (I think I just made that up) We were both all dressed and ready in our hospital gowns, Heath had to wear everything the nurses wear to protect the babies. We snapped a quick picture that Heath posted saying "time to have some babies!".

-Skip to after- (I don't know how to write it sorry)

I was wheeled back into my room, all stitched up. Heath following shortly behind. "They look perfect Y/n" I smiled up at him. It wasn't long before the nurses brought them both back into the room too. "You've got yourself some of the most beautiful twins I've ever seen" one nurse said handing one of the babies over to Heath. I couldn't help but grin "here's momma little guy. He's gonna be handsome like daddy and she'll be gorgeous like her momma" the other nurse smiled while handing me our little baby boy. Heath and I both said our thank yous before they left. I looked down at the little baby in my arms. He was so tiny, he definitely looked like Heath, I ran my finger down his little nose and ears smiling at him. I looked over at Heath who was wide eyed looking at his new baby girl "you look just like mommy Princess" he cooed over her as I smiled watching him in awe.

-Little Bit Later-

The doctor walked in as Heath was holding both babies for the first time. He was nervous but I've never seen him so happy. "So did we have some names yet for these gorgeous twins?" He asked leaning in the door of the room. "I think so" I smiled over at Heath, we agreed on the name once we found out their genders but we've never told anyone. "Haden and Summer" he smiled at the now sleeping babies "beautiful names for beautiful babies, the nurse will give you their paperwork later but until then enjoy the quiet" he smiled and walked away.

I looked over at the crib and took a photo of the babies, I sent it to a group chat between Gabbie, David, Liza, Elton, Heath, Todd, Scott, Zane and Kristen, I wrote "two good lookin twins❤" and sent it. Heath got it and looked up from his phones "they get their looks from you" I blushed "Summer yes but that little boy right there" I pointed to Haden "he looks like a mini version of you Babe" he laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. It wasn't long before both our phones began to blow up in the group chat.

Gabbie: Guys they're so cute!!! ❤

Kristen: OMG!! 😍

Scotty: Uncle Scott wants to visitttttttt

Zane: Have you named them after me yet?!

David: Vlog Footage😁

Liza: David! Leave them be🙄 Congratulations guys they're beautiful!!

Elton: Awe when can we visit?!

Todd: Look they both know how to pose for a camera already! I taught them that😏

Heath: Ya Y/n can we visit?!

I looked up at Heath and rolled my eyes

Y/n: Yes you can all come visit

-Time Skip to when they show up--

I was laying in bed holding both twins as they were just making little noises. For being newborns they were surprisingly quiet, all snuggled up in their blankets and already 3rd outfits of the day. And Heath thought I changed a lot. I looked up to see everything smiling over at me. They took seats on the couches or stood or in some chairs. Everyone said hi to Heath first and then each came over to hug me. "you don't have to be quite guys they're awake" I smiled breaking the quiet atmosphere. "Good" Zane smiled "how are you doing baby girl?" "Great" I smiled at him "okay I'm dying to know what are they're names?!" Gabbie squealed everyone began laughing "Haden and Summer" every in the room awed "you actually let Heath pick?" David laughed while vlogging I just smiled and laughed. "When can I take them in the Tesla?" We all began to laugh as he put his camera away.

One by one everyone had held both babies, everyone took tons of photos and we just had a great time. Heath and I both decided to post a photo each.

Heath's Post:

'My gorgeous babies are here guys!! Haden and Summer❤ Y/n's doing great and so are our little twins. Looks like we've got a little heart breaker and I'm gonna have to fight off all the boys coming for my baby girl!'

Y/n's Post:

'I've fallen in love @HeathHussar has some competition now❤ Haden and Summer are here and ready to take over every vlog ever'

I looked around to see everyone just with the babies or filming, these kids were definitely going to have some amazingly supportive family that's for sure. I can already tell they're gonna be spoiled and known all around the world but I don't mind. It's moments like these I wanna remember.

-Late that Night-

I had my eyes closed trying to get some sleep as I just finished feeding the babies, I slightly opened my eyes when I heard talking. Heath was sitting holding the babies smiling at them talking to them about how gorgeous they were and how they'd grow up to do amazing things. "You're adorable Heath" I smiled at him, he looked up and got slightly nervous "I can't help it they're so beautiful. We made them. I can't wait to be a daddy" he said while placing them in their designated cribs. He walked over and I kissed him on the lips "and what a great daddy you'll be" he pulled back "and you will be the most amazing mommy ever"

That night was spent cuddling Heath waking every once in awhile to check on the babies. It was peaceful and something I could get use to, Heath really was going to be a great dad, he almost never took his eyes off them and was always waking up and checking on them. Gosh I love him.

I don't know what this was... was it okay?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

29.8K 1.1K 15
soulmate!au in which your angel guides you with specific numbers and yearly phone calls down the path towards your soulmate ...
56.2K 451 13
Hey guys! I decided to make an imagine in case my fanficion has gone downhill. anyway i have posted this on tumblr as well. David Dobrik Imagines.
9.3K 1 74
imagines for the vlog squad
97.4K 1.6K 32
friends include: ..ilya fedorovich.. ..jeff wittek.. ..brandon calvillo.. ..scotty sire.. ..heath hussar.. ..zane hijazi.. ..sam golbach.. ..colby br...