Switched || Naruto [SasuSaku]...

By JoelleAu

[1st Place in Canon Pairings of Naruto Wattys] What if Sakura wasn't born a Haruno? What if Hinata wasn't bor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Hidden Chapter 26

Before you ask

2.2K 52 4
By JoelleAu

I'm sure you've noticed me dedicating each chapter to a different person. To show my appreciation towards you, the readers of this story, I thought this was the least I could do. Since my updates will be slow and the previous chapters are still empty, I'll be tagging you in those chapters instead of the new ones! Hopefully you won't mind...

Yes, that's all I would like to say. Enjoy!

This note will be deleted once the next chapter is up!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.6K 35
[Editting] Hinata Hyuga was forced by her father Hiashi Hyuga to marry the rogue ninja of The Konohagakure, Uchiha Sasuke. Can Hinata live the life w...
24.4K 852 22
A sasuhina fanfiction The Uchiha children from the future, accidentally travelled in the past using Sasuke's dangerous technique that hasn't been fin...
11.7K 455 45
A NaruHina fanfic. Canon setting. Hinata Hyuuga. The gentle, shy and kind first-born of the main Hyuuga household. She had always been perceived as w...
141K 3.6K 23
Uchiha clan and Hyūga clan have a living secret... Hira Hyūga was born from the two clans.. funny thing is she is the half-sister to Itachi and Sasu...