When The Sun Comes Up (PARTY...

By geeardway

When the sun comes up, watch your back. Dracs and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W/S will show you no mercy. Brutal Scene i... More

Chapter One-Introduction
Chapter Two-Colors
Chapter Three-Crawling Spiders
Chapter Four-Coffee
Chapter Five-Broken Bones
Chapter Six-Walking Motors
Chapter Seven-Even Ghouls Can Have ADHD
Chapter Eight-Throw Your Shit
Chapter Nine-Glue
Chapter Ten-Sunsets
Chapter Twelve-Enchanting
Chapter Thirteen-Wrath
Chapter Fourteen-Bye
Chapter Fifteen-Off We Go
Chapter Sixteen-You Have Mail
Chapter Seventeen-Dead?
Chapter Eighteen-Planning
Chapter Nineteen-Found Them
Chapter Twenty-I'll Be Back
Chapter Twenty One-Since You've Been Gone
Chapter Twenty Two-To The End (Part One)
Chapter Twenty Three-To The End (Part Two)
Epilogue

Chapter Eleven-Exploding Hearts

228 14 5
By geeardway

Brutal's P.O.V.

Wait what? Be his girlfriend? I cannot believe this. In all of my twenty three years of life, nobody has ever wanted to be with me. I had a feeling that I was liked by him, but not enough for him to actually ask me to be with him.

I look into his eyes and see the hopefulness that I saw on the very first night. I guess he actually does want to be with me.

"Yes, of course Party, I would love to."

A smile that's even more beautiful then the setting sun grows onto his face, which causes me to grin like a fool. He embraces me in the tightest hug I've ever had. I'm really happy that I made someone act like this.

"Oh thank God you agreed Brutal. I've been wanting to ask you for a while but I was too scared. But tonight, you looked even more beautiful with the sun against you. I just knew it was now or never. And I want to you to know, you make my heart explode."

He kisses the top of my head and releases me. I accidentally whimper at the loss of his touch, which makes him smirk.

"What? You already miss my hug?"

I nod slightly since I'm still at loss for words.

"How about I just do this instead."

Party lifts me up and sets me on his lap. His chin rests on my shoulder and arms wrap around my waist. He then whispers quietly in my ear.

"I know this is much better because I can feel how fast your heart is going."

My heart unfortunately starts beating even faster as he says this. I definitely really like him.

He kisses me on the cheek, then continues to watch the sunset with his head on my shoulder. This is so payback from earlier today.

********************

"See you guys later!"

We wave goodbye to the Motor Mouths and enter the car. Five minutes into the ride, the song F.T.W.W.W. by The Mad Gear and Missile Kid comes on.

"I love this song!"

Party looks back at me.

"You do?"

Is he serious? Everyone does.

"Yeah of course. I've always wanted to see them play it live at Hyper Thrust, but I never went there because people."

They all look each other with devious smiles.

"Well I know what we're doing tomorrow night!"

*****************

"Party are we seriously doing this?"

"Yup, so hurry up I want to give you something."

"Fine, I'll be out in a second."

I look at my reflection in the mirror. Party found me some makeup the other day, so now I'm finally using it. I did a thick winged eyeliner, mascara, some dark eyeshadow, and maroon lipstick. Wow, I actually look presentable.

I walk out of the bathroom then into Party and I's room, and see him standing there with his black jacket in his hands.

"What's with the jacket Party? You're already wearing your blue one."

He holds it out to me and I take it with a questioning look.

"I wanted you to wear it, to show all the other guys that you are mine and only mine."

That's cute, he thinks other guys will want me. It was a miracle that he wanted me.

"Don't worry, I'll be with you the whole time. But if it makes you feel better I'll wear it."

I slide off my crop top jacket and Party's eyes go wide. At first I think he's being a perv, but then I notice he's staring at my shoulder.

"You like my tattoo?"

He snaps out of it walks over to me, placing his hand on the doves. I get chills at his touch.

"Yeah I really do. What does it mean?"

"It's me, my parents, and my two siblings, flying free from this terrible world."

"That's amazing. Do you have any more?"

I nod and turn around and show him my zodiac symbol between my shoulder blades.

"I never wanted to forget when my birthday was. I do forget the exact date, but at least I know it's between June 22nd and July 22nd."

"I think mine was sometime around Easter, so maybe I'm an Aries?"

"Yeah that's what it is, and I have two more tattoos."

I show him the ones behind my ear and right above my heel. He seems amazed with all of them.

"Wow, I can't believe I never noticed the music note one! That one is really cool."

I laugh at him, he's such a little kid.

"You should get one, I still know the place where I got these."

His face turns as white as a ghost when I say this.

"Y-you know I would b-but I'm afraidofneedles."

"You're what? I didn't hear that last part."

"I said, I'm afraid. Of. Needles."

He is? I never would have thought that a badass killjoy would be afraid of needles. It's pretty hilarious.

"It's no big deal Party, now let's go. Don't want to get there too late."

I slide on his jacket and stick out my hand. He takes it and intertwines our fingers, then leads me to the car which everyone else is already in. Now let the fun begin.

*******************

After an hour or two of driving, Party pulls up to a big building that has flashing lights and loud music. How the Dracs haven't found this place is a mystery to me. We all get out of the trans am and head inside, where there are tons of more lights and even louder music. This night is going to be interesting.

"You like it Brutal?"

I can barely hear him over the music, so I just give him a nod. Party then lifts me up, since I was told to not bring my crutches, and brings me to the bar. He orders us each three shots, which I down all immediately.

Party raises an eyebrow at me, I guess I don't seem like a person that enjoys the great taste of alcohol.

"What? Can't a girl have fun?"

A smirk grows onto his face. He leans over to me and whispers in my ear.

"Oh I can show you a hell of a fun time."

Party leans away and I lightly smack him on the shoulder.

"Party! We haven't even kissed yet!"

"You are right about that now, but by the end of the night, you will be wrong."

He gets up and disappears into the crowd. I unfortunately cannot follow him because of me not having my stupid crutches. Who the hell told me to not bring them?

I sit there bored for a few minutes, when the music cuts out. Everyone starts booing, then a familiar voice starts speaking in the microphone.

"Hey guys, sorry for stopping the music, but are you ready for some live music?"

The booing turns into cheering that almost breaks my eardrums.

"Well that's good to hear. This first song is a little slow, but its dedicated to this very special girl in my life. Baby, when you figure out its you, try to come up to the front. As for everyone else, if you see a girl struggling to come up here, please bring her up."

I wonder who the special girl is? And why would she have any trouble going up there?

"When the lights go out
Will you take me with you
And carry all this broken bone
Through six years down in crowded rooms
And highways I call home?
Something I can't know 'til now.
'Til you pick me off the ground
With a brick in hand, your lip-gloss smile,
Your scraped-up knees."

This guy sounds like the singer from The Mad Gear and Missile Kid! The girl that is with him sure is lucky!

"And if you stay I would even wait all night
Or until my heart explodes.
How long?
'Til we find our way in the dark and out of harm
You can run away with me anytime you want"

Wait, heart explodes? Isn't that what Party said to me yesterday?

"Terrified of what I'd be
As a kid from what I've seen
Every single day when people try
And put the pieces back together
Just to smash them down
Turn my headphones up real loud
I don't think I need them now
'Cause you stopped the noise."

I try to stand up and get to the front, but I can't do it. Stupid cast.

"And if you stay I would even wait all night
Or until my heart explodes.
How long?
'Til we find our way in the dark and out of harm
You can run away with me anytime you want"

A guy sees me having trouble, so he picks me up and passes me to the next person, and so does the next person and the next person. Pretty soon I'm crowd surfing to the stage.

"Well, anytime you want"

I land in the front to see Party and the guys up on stage. Party is singing right in front of me, to me.

"Well, anytime you want"

Now I know what he and the guys meant yesterday. They are The Mad Gear and Missile Kid.

"Don't walk away" [3x]

Party reaches out his hand to me, which I gladly take. He pulls me up onstage and gives me a light kiss on the cheek.

''Cause if you stay I would even wait all night
Or until my heart explodes.
How long?
Until we find our way in the dark and out of harm.
You can run away with me
You can write it on your arm
You can run away with me anytime you want"

The room erupts with clapping and cheering. These guys really are good. I lean into Party and whisper in his ear.

"You missed."

He gives me a confused face.

"What do you mean?"

"This."

I pull him into a long kiss, which makes the crowd go wild. I can even hear some whistles. After a few minutes of basically making out on stage, we pull away.

"I told you that you would be wrong by tonight."

I roll my eyes and laugh at him.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Let's go home now."

"Hold on, we need to do one more song."

I sigh and move to the side of the stage, waiting for them to begin.

"They wanna grip the cross,
Make cavities,
Adjust because it purely is a crime
We full-on freak the cops, that causality
And break the walls of cryogenic slime"

*******************

"That was a fun night tonight boys."

We have just arrived at the diner and are getting out of the car now. I may have or may have not fallen asleep the whole ride back.

"We should definitely do this again, but now I am going to get some sleepy sleep."

We all say goodnight to Ghoul when he says this. A few minutes later we all decide that we're too tired to do anything and turn in for the night. Party carries me into our room and sets me on the bed. Then he starts taking off his clothes, but I stop him.

"Party! What are you doing?"

"What! This is how I used to sleep before you came here, but I've just been sleeping in my clothes for you. I think you won't be that uncomfortable now that we're in a relationship, plus these clothes are all sweaty."

I roll my eyes once again at him.

"Fine, just promise me you won't sleep naked."

He laughs and gives me a wink.

"Don't worry babe, only my boxers."

He takes everything off(except for the boxers of course)and I can't help looking. He's got a really nice body.

"Staring, are we now?"

My cheeks get hot and I start fumbling over my words.

"Don't worry baby, I don't mind."

He lays down on the bed and I join him, but not before I take off my jacket, tank, and pants. What? Two can play at this game.

"How's that buttercup?"

I look up at Party from his bare chest and see that his cheeks are now the same color as his hair.

"T-that's uh um g-good sweetheart. G-go-goodnight."

He gives me a peck on the lips then settles his head on top of mine.

"Goodnight Party."

I place a kiss his chest which makes his heartbeat quicken. I fall asleep with a smile on my face and a single thought. You make my heart explode.

Awe, this was a cute/fun chapter. I really enjoyed writing it. I hope you enjoyed reading it:) anyway, yesterday I finally finished my drawing of Gerard(below), and my art teacher said it was gonna be an A. I am very pleased about that. Also if you remember me talking about me being in the trainer and getting X-rays, I finally got a boot today to make the healing go faster. Yay! And if you haven't checked out my vampire fic yet, go do that! The second chapter will be up in a few days. So anyways, see you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 127 27
when Y/K/N falls unconscious on the zones' deserts the draculoids were already behind her. but luckily, the fabulous four are the ones to find her fi...
504 5 38
*New chapters every few days* *An AU of the original Danger Days comics* Just outside of Battery City, Party Poison is known as the fearsome and powe...
132K 4.5K 40
(I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS IN SEVENTH GRADE SO PLEASE BEAR WITH THIS) (Written in 2016) You are a lone killjoy who met a random guy who turns out to be...
2.7K 247 15
Okay, so Gerard wasn't exactly ecstatic about where they had ended up. Sure, it was Frank, his best friend's birthday, it was Halloween, and they eve...