Corey Gilbert

kit_kat25

Corey Gilbert is Elena's twin sister. She tries to be different to her sister because they were never close... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30

Chapter 29

2.6K 53 2
kit_kat25

"What do you mean, 'you want to leave?'" Nik yelled, when Kol and I had told him about the 'Damon' thing.

"Well, I don't want to live in Mystic falls anymore." I told him, and Kol nodded.

"We have ran out of uses for them. Why are we still here?" Kol said.

"Okay. Call Bekah and start packing." Nik said, walking up to his room, "Tell her the Donovan boy can come!" he yelled from upstairs.

I giggled and jumped up and down. "Where are we going?"

"Howwwww abouuuut, Chicago?" He asked, hugging me tightly.

"Done. I'm going to call Bekah, you start packing?" I asked him, pulling out my phone and dialling Bekah.

When she didn't answer, I got a little worried, when I called the 5th time, and she still didn't answer.

"NIK! WHY ISN'T BEKAH ANSWERING?" I yelled, calling again.

He rushed downstairs and tried her number. "She isn't answering me either.

"Kol. Get her now!" Nik yelled to Kol, who appeared downstairs in a second.

"What? Is everything okay?" He asked, looking at me immediately to see if I was hurt.

"It's Bekah." I said quietly.

"We can't reach her, and after everything that has happened with Damon I think they may have her." Nik did NOT look happy. It was just short of fumes coming out of his ears.

"Where would she be?" Kol asked. He didn't look happy either, but Nik was considerably madder.

"I'll call Stefan." I muttered, dialling his number and waiting for him to pick up.

"We have Bekah. If you want her to live, hand yourself over." He spoke down the phone, then hung up.

"NO!" I yelled loudly, and pegged my phone at the wall. I know what I have to do.

Nik turned around and smashed a hole in the wall, while Kol went over to him to try get him to stop.

As their backs were turned, I whooshed out of the front door, and too the Salvatore's house. I raced as fast as I could, trying to get there before they hurt Bekah.

I arrived and I kicked down the door. "I'm here. Show me Bekah." I yelled into the dark house.

The lights all came on. Bekah was chained to the wall, vervain all over the ropes in her mouth. She was bawling her eyes out silently when she saw me, vigorously shaking her head.

Elena was standing with Bonnie and Caroline. Tyler was standing about a foot away from me, and Stefan was sitting on the lounge next to a lamp that just turned on. Matt was sitting across the room, his head in his hands.

He looked like he was crying as well. I take it her was the one that caught Bekah.

"Let her go. Take me." I said, staring down Stefan.

Stefan nodded his head, and Tyler grabbed my arm with a death grip. There was no way he was gunna let go.

Elena and Bonnie walked over to Bekah. Bonnie took the vervain away from her mouth and Elena undid her chains. Elena and Caroline grabbed Bekah and pulled her through the house.

"NO, COREY, DON'T DO THIS!" Bekah cried and yelled as they dragged her out. She was kicking and screaming, but she was weak from all the vervain.

"It's okay." I smiled weakly at Bekah, and mouthed, 'get Kol'.

She nodded and smiled a small smile back and zoomed off.

"You have me. Now what?" I whispered, crying slightly.

"You killed Damon. Now you will suffer from each of us, then Tyler will bite you." Stefan told me. He looked like he hadn't slept in days.

"Fine. But he threatened Kol. I turned it off, I couldn't control it!" I started to yell.

"You did it to Elena, your own flesh and blood!" He yelled back, standing up off the sofa in rage.

"She was ruining my whole life way before you came along." I screamed back. Tyler was still holding me down, so there was no way I could fight.

"Don't you think killing her, twice, is enough revenge?!" He countered.

"You don't know us. You don't know our history, she deserves everything bad that has ever happened to her!" I started off quiet, but got more intense as I spoke.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Elena sobbing into Caroline's shoulder.

"I am truly sorry that I killed Damon, and Elena. But you have tried to kill Bekah, and Kol and Nik." I calmed down.

Stefan's face softened for a split second, before resuming to the unforgiving, heartless vampire that was about to torcher and kill me.

He nodded once again and Tyler pulled me outside, to a car. He pushed me into the boot and we started to drive.

--

We had been hours. I was exhausted, and upset. 'At least Bekah is safe', I kept repeating, trying to hold myself together.

He car stopped, and Tyler pulled me out, tying me up with vervain ropes, with the help of Bonnie, of course.

He pulled me into the living room of the gilbert's family lake house. Wow, it bought back memories. Tyler tied me to a chair that had been bolted to the floor.

"I'm first." Stefan walked in, holding a duffel bag. Everyone hung back, out of the way.

Stefan opened the bag and pulled out a water bottle. I chuckled weakly. "Wow, Stefan, you've really outdone yourself this time."

He fake smiled back, and unscrewed the lid, shoving it into my mouth. The water wasn't water, it was vervain. I yelled and screamed, trying to not swallow. All of my insides were burning up, it felt like hell already.

Stefan pulled the bottle away from me, and I spat out what I could at him, but I missed. The vervain was all over my face and down my chest, not to mention on my insides.

I laughed and tipped my head back. "Do what you want. It will only mean a slower death for you." I muttered, staring him in the eye. I swear I saw a little fear...

I noticed that Matt was texting on his phone. Odd, he would love to watch the show, considering that I helped Bekah get on his bad side.

I shrugged it off when Stefan pulled out a GIANT kitchen knife from his bag. Before I had time to wind him up, he had already stabbed it into my stomach.

I screamed and coughed out some blood.

"Ow, Stefan. I thought you were the nice brother." Clearly, that struck a chord. He was the only brother.

He growled and pulled the knife out, and stabbed it into my thigh, and through the chair. He had pretty much bolted me to the seat, creative.

His eyes welled up and he took steps away from me, falling into Elena's hug.

Caroline walked up to me, she slapped me right across the face. She did not say a word, but she went and stood back with Tyler.

Bonnie stood up next. She muttered her witchy-whatever and set my hand on fire, then put it out.

I hissed in pain and struggled around in my chair. She repeated her spell 3 or 4 times before standing back with Caroline.

Matt came up to me. He reached into Stefan's bag and pulled out Brass knuckles. He slipped them on, and reared his hand back.

He had something written on his hand, 'Bek on way'. He was on my side. I understand that if he didn't hurt me it would be suspicious, so I let him, acting like I didn't know. After a few punches, he broke my jaw, nose and cheek bone. I just grunted in pain, and locked my jaw back into place.

He threw the brass knuckles on the ground and nodded at me, I nodded back. He now knew I know.

Elena walked up to me, swinging her leg into the side of my head. I groaned, too weak to do anything else.

"You know what the funny thing is." I smiled, my mouth full of blood. "We were packing to leave Mystic falls."

Elena frowned, grabbing the knife out of my thigh and shoving it into my stomach. I yelled angrily, ripping my body around trying to get out of the ropes. It was useless, I just had to sit here and suffer.

She pulled it out and slowly pushed it into the other thigh, making the same move as Stefan.

"Lame, and unoriginal." I rolled my eyes.

Elena growled and picked up another bottle of vervain and tipped it on me. I shrieked as the liquid hit my skin, leaving nasty burns all over me. I wasn't healing as fast as normal, I was weak and too injured.

Tyler was the last left after Elena backed away, leaving the house for some fresh air.

He walked up to me, and extended his fangs, showing his yellow eyes. I screeched for help, and struggled once again. This time, the ropes broke.

Tyler lifted his eyebrows in confusion. As fast as I could, I pulled the knife out of my leg, and stuck it right into Tyler's Adam's apple. I got up and ran to the front door. I flung it open to see Nik. He was covered in blood.

He was fuming, his face was red and the expression was 'I will kill you.' As I sighed in happiness at my rescue, I was grabbed from behind. Stefan was holding me back, a wooden stake pointed at my heart.

Caroline was on alert, ready to help, as was Bonnie. Tyler was still passed out with a knife in his neck.

Matt was also ready to help, but not help Stefan, help me.

Matt rushed up behind Stefan and snapped his neck. Caroline gasped and ran at me. I braced myself for whatever was coming, but it never came. I looked up to see Bekah stab Caroline in the chest, probably grazing her heart with the wooden stake.

Bonnie started to chant, and my brain boiled. I screamed and yelled until I passed out.

Niklaus's P.O.V

She had just left, just whooshed out the door while Kol and I had our back's turned.

I was torn between Bekah and Corey, for sure. But I knew I would kill every single person that lays a hand on her.

Kol was beyond angry. He was overturning tables and smashing up everything he could get his hands on.

"STOP!" I yelled at him, pulling my hand on his chest.

"I will kill them ALL!" He growled, kicking an already broken table.

I opened my mouth to tell him to calm down, but the door swung open loudly. Both Kol and I whipped around to see Rebekah standing in the door, bloodied and bruised. Her clothes were ripped and her hair was a mess. She had tear tracks pouring down her face.

"Rebekah." I gasped, opening my arms for her.

She smiled through her tears, and ran over to hug me. I know it seems improbable that I would hug her, but I was truly worried.

"They have her...She told me to get you, but I don't know where she would be. I overheard that they weren't planning on keeping her at the boarding house." Rebekah sobbed as she pulled away from our hug.

"I am going to the boarding house to look, just in case. I want to trash it anyway." Kol muttered, storming out of the house.

"Well, that went well." I grumbled, looking at our wrecked home.

I rubbed my eyes with my fingers, when a text came through my phone.

'Bek

Gilbert lake house

Matt'

I showed the text to Bekah, who sighed. "He told me he wanted to help, he is there with them."

"For once, I approve of your dating choices." I said, and evil smile appearing on my face. "Let's go and get us our favourite doppelganger."

We jumped in the car, Bekah didn't even change clothes, and she just grabbed a few blood bags. I guess we all really love Corey.

We drove at extreme speeds to the Gilbert Lake House, we needed to save her.

I pulled up at the bottom of the driveway, and I heard female screams. It was definitely Corey, she was shrieking and yelling in pain. I growled loudly, earning a quick and worried glance from Bekah.

I walked angrily towards the front door, my hands bawled into fists. As I was about to kick the door down, it opened and Elena walked out. She opened her mouth to speak, but I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Shhh, love." I smiled sadistically. I kept my hand over her mouth and dragged her out to the end of the pier into the lake.

"What are you doing?!" I seethed at her, getting in her face and grabbing her neck.

"Sh-She...killed.....D-Damon!" Elena choked, clawing at my hand trying to get me to let go.

"And I will kill you!" I yelled at her, tightening my grip on her neck.

"We...each t-took a t-turn....to h-hurt her...." She whispered, struggling slightly less. "Th-then Tyler.... Is gonna b-bite her!"

I growled lowly, and pulled a stake out of my inside jacket pocket. I stabbed Elena in the stomach, causing her to groan in pain.

"STOP!" She yelled.

I just smiled again, stabbing her in the stomach, again and again. Blood splattered everywhere, all over the ground, my shirt, my face, her face, her shirt, everywhere. She began to cough up blood.

I growled at her, loudly. I reached up, and snapped her neck. I grabbed her body before she hit the ground and I tossed her into the lake.

She landed with a splash, face first into the water and drifted away slowly.

Bekah rolled her eyes, she just watch me hurt Elena from a small distance, with a small smirk on her face.

I clasped my hands together and vamp sped to the front door, Bekah slightly behind me. The front door flung open to see Corey standing at the door, covered in blood and burns.

Her faced washed with relief, but before I could get her, Stefan grabbed her from behind, his arms in front of her and pointing a stake directly at her heart.

I just got angrier, and went to kill Stefan, but Matt beat me to it. He snapped Stefan's neck.

Caroline ran at Corey, but Bekah appeared in front of her, driving the stake that Stefan dropped into her chest. Caroline fell backwards and onto the floor. Bekah probably just grazed her heart, enough to get her in a pickle, for sure.

Corey took a step towards me, but the Bennet started to chant. Corey yelled in pain and dropped to her knees, clutching her head tightly. It only took a second for Corey to black out onto the floor.

I yelled in a fit of rage, speeding over to the Bennet and throwing her across the house. Tyler was lying on the floor, a knife through his neck. I threw it at the Bennet, but she raised her hand, making it stop mid-air and drop on the ground.

She started to mutter her language, but nothing noticeable happened. I stared her down as she ran out of the house quickly.

I shrugged it off and grabbed Tyler, just as he woke up.

"YOU WILL PAY!" I yelled at him, and pushed my hand into his chest.

He frowned in pain, the vein on his forehead popping out. I pulled out his heart and dropped it on the floor.

Bekah picked up Corey, and Matt followed behind her as we went to walk out of the house. We were stopped by an invisible barrier. Bennet.

"DROP IT!" I yelled in anger, banging on the barrier.

"I bound it to the moon." The Bennet sighed, hugging herself tightly.

"And when the moon goes down, you will be the first I kill." I growled at her, not taking my gaze off of her.

She suddenly gasped, and her eyes widened. A large stain of blood seeped onto the front of her clothing. She started to cough up blood and dropped to the ground as her heartbeat stopped.

"Well. That is that then." My brother's voice sounded, breaking my concentration on the Bennet's heartbeat. I looked up at him and he had his signature smirk planted on his face.

"Kol. What great timing." I smirked, and stepped outside of the house. Dead witch equals no barrier.

Bekah stepped out of the house with Matt, Corey still in her arms.

"Corey...." His smirk dropped. He reached out his arms and took Corey out of Bekah's. "What happened?"

"The Bennet made her pass out. But before that they all took turns to hurt her, and Tyler nearly bit her." I growled, thinking of what Elena told him.

"I didn't hurt her too much, but I managed to figure out how to tell her I texted you." Matt told us, standing a little behind Bekah in case we tried to kill him.

"How much damage did you do to the Salvatore residence?" I questioned Kol, leading us to the car. I slid into the driver's seat, Bekah next to me. Matt sat on the left side, Corey in the middle and Kol on the right. Corey was still passed out, so Kol had her leaning on him.

"Trashed. Broken. Fire." Kol reminisced, stroking Corey's face gently. I have never seen him so gentle and loving with a girl.

"Good." I smirked, as we left the blood bath on the estate.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

226K 5.8K 106
Melanie Gilbert. Sound familiar? Probably not. Melanie Gilbert is Elena's twin. She is different from Elena. Melanie has icy blue eyes and curly hair...
133K 3K 37
The Salvatore brother meet One of Elena's old friends who has a secret that might get her killed with her siblings... Her name Eleanor Salvadori but...
33.5K 700 12
Hayley didn't have one daughter she had two but the other unfortuanly was kidnapped. Elena Gilbert had a daughter and a neice. She and Damon had neve...
132K 2.4K 26
What if Elena had a twin sister? That twin sister also happens to be a vampire. She was turned my Damon Salvatore when he went to go visit her in Eng...