Sheer Heart Attack

Von JustRogTaylorLove

Isabella Marins Linstey, is a young Brazilian chef who lives in London. She studied at the prestigious French... Mehr

Chapter 01 - You have to get married, Roger.
Chapter 02 - A solution will appear.
Chapter 03 - Isabella can marry Roger.
Chapter 04 - The Bridal Agreement
Chapter 05 - Fight from the Inside
Chapter 06 - The meeting
Chapter 07 - The Meeting - Part 2
Chapter 08 - You'll be a loser, Roger Meddows Taylor.
Chapter 09- Friction.
Chapter 10 - Confusions in Brighton / New life in London
Chapter 11 - The first fight of friends - First half of 1972
Chapter 12 - I Hate Roger Meddows Taylor - Second Half of 1972.
Chapter 13 - The Silver Bracelet
Chapter 14 - 1973 - The signs
Chapter 15 - 1973 - The Dating of Roger
Chapter 16 - 1973 - The Dating of Isabella and Luke
Chapter 17 - 1973 / Forever grateful to you.
Chapter 18 - December 1973
Chapter 19 - I'm in love with another woman, Bella / January 1974.
Chapter 20 - Keeping Your Feelings / January 1974
Chapter 21 - My Girl / The Kiss - February / March 1974
Chapter 22 - Knife / March 1974
Chapter 23 - Tour in America / Treason / Nightmare - April - May 1974.
Chapter 24 - Do you want to date me? / May 1974.
Chapter 25 - Confusions / second half 1974
Chapter 26 - Night of Love / Love of My Life / 1975 / Part 01
Chapter 27 - Touring / 1975 / Part 02
Chapter 28 - Drugs/1975/Part 3
Chapter 29 - Ridge Farm / Michael Meddows / 1975 / Part 4
Chapter 30 - Plan macabre / 1975 / Part 5
Chapter 31 - He Deserves a Second Chance, Roger / 1975 / Part 6.
Chapter 32 - A New Plan / I'm Love With My Car / 1975 / Part 7
Chapter 33 - A NIGHT AT THE OPERA / 1975 / Part 8
Chapter 34 - Hammersmith Odeon / 1975 / Part 9
Chapter 35 - Love Jury in Brighton / 1975 / Final part
Chapter 36 - The End of Everything / January 1976
Chapter 37 - Our courtship ended / The car accident / January 1976.
Chapter 38 - New Life / February 1976
Chapter 39 - The Other Side / February-March 1976
Chapter 40 - Life of Rock Star / A car under the trench / May 1976
Chapter 41 - / Investigation / Festa Junina / The kidnapping / June - July 1976
Chapter 42 - The death of Isabella? / July 1976
Chapter 43 - He Still Loves You / July 1976
Chapter 44 - Dominique Beyrand / August-September-1976
Chapter 45 - Show at Hyde Park / David Bowie / September 1976.
Chapter 46 - Drowse / A Day at the Races / October-November-December 1976
Chapter 47 - I Have No Luck in Love / January-February-March 1977
Chapter 49 - Problems / July 1977
Chapter 50 - It's Late / August 1977
Chapter 51 - Debbie Harry and Dominique / August 1977
Notes
Chapter 52 - Recapping the first chapters
Chapter 53 - Recapping first chapters/Part 2
Chapter 54 - Recapping first chapters/Final
Chapter 55 - Housewife / Boom - Boom Cha! / October 1977
Chapter 56 - News of the World / You acted as a prostitute / October 1977
Chapter 57 - Suicide / November - December 1977
Chapter 58 - Bracelet
Chapter 59 - I Love You / Contract Breach / Last chapter.

Chapter 48 - Heart of Ice / April - May - June 1976

166 3 0
Von JustRogTaylorLove

POV Isabella

I went to Bowie's address, to his apartment. He received me and hugged me crying.

"I'm sorry Bella, I swear I did not mean to betray you, but I met Debbie Harry at a restaurant in Los Angeles and talking there was a little attraction and we kissed quickly, but I did not think there was paparazzi there. Bowie said.

"Enough David, I do not want to hear any more. - I said upset - You did not confess to me, who had kissed Debbie Harry. I heard from newspapers. This is ridiculous. You can not date a person like that, you do not trust yourself. I'm sorry, but I do not trust you. We'd better finish our five-month courtship.

"Bella, I beg you, please do not do this. I love you! Bowie said with tears in his eyes.

- No, you do not love me. What you feel for me is admiration, affection, respect, passion, but, it's not love, Bowie. I'm so sorry. And I also want to be honest with you, I do not love you to be with you. I think you are beautiful, intelligent, attractive, but, I do not love you and I do not want to deceive you and deceive me. We'd better stop here, Bowie, "she said, annoyed, but not crying.

David looked at me sadly and hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Bella, I'm sorry for everything that happened. But when I say that I love you, I speak the truth, but I was weak. I'm very sad about everything that happened and, despite everything, I thank you for being honest with me, saying that you do not love me. We had been together for five months and I realized that you felt everything for me, less love. You love only one person, but he's already committed, but from what I know of him too, he'll be single soon enough, "Bowie said.

"I only want your good, David. Be happy, "he said sadly, looking at him.

"I want your friendship, Bella," he said annoyed. "I love you, but since I can not have your love, let's at least be friends, please.

I look at him. Bowie is very handsome and a great friend.

"From now on, I'll be your friend." I smiled at him, stroking his face. "Count on me always, David.

He smiled and hugged me tightly.

Then I leave his apartment, feeling light. I communicate to Freddie, Brian and John that I'm no longer dating Bowie.

POV Roger

I heard that Isabella and Bowie are no longer together. I was happy. Even though I had betrayed Dominique many times during the North American tour she forgave me. Dominique is completely in love with me. She has already said that she loves me, so accept all my betrayals. But, I do not know how long she'll take it all. I do not love Dominique, so I betray her. If it was Bella, she would never betray her.

April

At the beginning of April, my sister Clare turned twenty-four. She is now a labor lawyer and in March she began to study Master of Labor Law. She is very happy, dating Les. They say that in a few years they intend to get married. I hope everything works out. After Clare's birthday, Freddie, Bri, Deacy and I took the road and went to Scandinavia and made eight shows there and then went to other European cities. We stayed the entire month of April, doing shows in Scandinavia and then in other European cities. This time, Richard Branson released Dominique to be traveling with us. She went on the tour with us and stayed with me all the time, by my side. She was afraid that I would betray her again. I swear I try to love Dominique for real, but it's getting harder and harder.

POV Isabella

May 1977

During the month of May, on a weekend, I went to Brighton, to visit my grandparents. My grandfather Mike said that his trembles were gone, but now they are coming back again.

"I told you to get a doctor, Grandpa." With health one does not play. Please mark your exams, okay? - I told him.

"Your grandfather is very stubborn, Bella," said my grandmother Janice.

"Well, since I'm here, I'm going to set appointments for Grandpa," I said, picking up the phone and calling many doctors for my grandfather to take the exams.

After half an hour I turn off the phone.

"Grandma, here's the list of doctors I marked for Grandpa. Certainly the doctors will pass some tests. Doctors are scheduled for the end of this month and next month. I'll call back here to see if Grandpa went to the doctor. Please, Grandpa, promise me you'll go to the doctors I've marked? I asked him for it.

"I promise my princess," my grandfather said, hugging me and kissing my face.

On Sunday night they drove back to London with me. They will spend the week with me, the week of my birthday. I turned twenty-four on Thursday and I celebrated on Saturday. Freddie, Bri, John and Freddie are on tour in England, but, they've said (except Roger) that when they come back they will celebrate my birthday with me. On Saturday, I had ordered salads and cakes, to my apartment myself. My beloved grandparents were present, Tim and Sue, Clare and Les, Mrs. Winifred, Mary, Chrissy and Veronica, with my godson Robert. It was a simple celebration, but with the people I love. Midnight everyone sang happy birthday to me and I blew my candles. I took pictures with everyone as well. On Sunday afternoon, after lunch I took my grandparents back to Brighton.

"I'll call you to see if Grandpa's doing the exams," he told Grandma Janice.

Make sure my love, that this time he will go to the doctor," my grandmother said, hugging me. "I love you, my granddaughter, a good trip back to London, and please drive carefully on the road, my daughter.

"I'll drive grandma, I promise. When I get to London, I'll get back to you, "he said, smiling.

At night when I arrived in London, I called my grandparents, reassuring them.

During the month of May, Bowie and I got in touch by phone. He's on tour in Japan. I invited him to the June party I'm organizing.

POV Roger

During the month of May, Freddie, Bri, Deacy and I toured the UK with eleven presentations. In Northern Ireland, we perform in Belfast and Dublin. Then we went to Cardiff, Wales and gave a presentation there. Then we went to Scotland and performed in Glasgow and Edinburgh. In England, we perform in Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle and two performances at Earls Court in London and an extra performance at Hammersmith Odeon. During the tour in the UK, I got more women and got a lot done. My Rock Star fame that does not pay is already overtaking borders. Fuck, I do not even want to know. This is my way. It's the way I meet to face my inner pains. After the show in Manchester, I attended a party with lots of girl programs and the party was showered with lots of booze. Unfortunately there were many paparazzi, who took many pictures of me with the program girls. Hell. It will be once again that I will have problems with Dominique.

At the end of May, when we returned to London, after the two shows at Earls Court, Freddie, Bri and Deacy, celebrated the twenty-four year anniversary of Isabella. I have already asked God so much that I can take the hurt I feel from Isabella in my heart, the hurt, the pride. This is breaking up with me.

At the end of the month, it was another crazy fight I had with Dominique, because of the photos that were taken, where I appear among the program girls.

- YOU ARE GOING TOO FAR, ROGER! I AM NO LONGER SUPPORTING THAT! She shouted.

"Damn, Dominique, then, I expect you to accept all this, otherwise, end it all with me now!" I swear I'm improving and being faithful to you, but I have not succeeded yet. Now these flirts I have with these women mean nothing to me, the carnal means nothing. ANYTHING! What matters is what I really feel, for you, for example. "I'm in love with you.

"But that's not enough, Roger. I want you to respect me too. is it too much to ask? Said Dominique.

"No, it's not asking too much. You're right, my dear, "Dominique said, kissing her." I promise you, my beautiful. "

She smiles at me and continues to kiss me.

June

At the beginning of June, even though I was no longer a friend of Isabella's, she made a point of sending me a Junina party invitation, which she will organize at her party hall, the building where she lives, on the twenty-fourth of June. She still says I can take Dominique.

"Let's go to the June party, hers, my love. I'll show her we're fine together, shall we go, please? I begged Dominique.

- She wants what? Fight with you Leave you in a fair skirt, at the June party. Isabella is ridiculous. I'm just going to the party, because I do not want to leave you alone, Roger. Mostly because of Isabella. She is capable of seducing you.

"We'll go my cat and show Isabella how good she is," I said, smiling at Dominique and kissing her on the lips.

During the month of June, Queen released her first double compact, containing Good Old - Fashioned Loverboy, White Queen, Death On Two Legs and Tenement Funster. The album reached 17th place in the charts. During the month of June we did not tour anywhere else. The guys and I are writing new songs, for our new album, which we will start recording soon. Meanwhile, musical criticism continues to make negative comments from A Day at the Races. Let them make ridiculous comments. What matters is that the album is selling, that fans are loving the band's album and that our love with fans and vice versa is true. That's what matters and damn the rest of the world.

POV Isabella

Finally it came twenty-fourth of June. Whoever I invited, really came to my party June. It's early summer. The weather is very good. The party is being held in the great ballroom of the building. Even reluctantly, Roger came with Dominique to the June party. Dominique looked at me with hatred and I smiled. I was dressed in a June party dress, short, above the knee, had my hair braided, and I had made a few pints on the face with paint. When Roger and Dominique arrived, I greeted them, normally, and said they could be at ease at the party. Roger looked at me as if he had never seen me before. I smiled victoriously. Bowie, also went to the party, but, tomorrow he will go to Leicester, for a show. Everyone praised the organization for me, the June party. Mary, Clare, Chrissy, Sue, Veronica and I were talking happily and I played with my godson Robert, who next month, two years old. He is getting more and more beautiful. Roger also took advantage of the presence of our godson and joked with Robert.

At one point in the party, Dominique approached me and said,

"You really are very beautiful, have long black curly hair, rare gray eyes, sculptural body. She is a stunning Brazilian woman, but Roger loves me and is with me. So do not even think of playing your cheap seduction power, Isabella, "Dominique said.

I began to smile at Dominique's speech.

"Dear Dominique, Roger is all yours, or not. After all, and the betrayals he's already committed to you the whole United Kingdom knows, now to the United States of America, "I said, laughing as I stepped out of her presence.

I leave the great ballroom and sit down on some benches, watching the sky and moon. I feel someone sitting next to me. It's Roger. Roger is wearing ripped knee-length jeans with black All Star shoes, a red T-shirt. Her long straight blond hair remains beautiful and her blue eyes are more intense, as if they were going to catch fire.

- Congratulations to the organization of the party, Isabella. I never thought anyone like you could do that, "Roger said, looking at me.

"Why the fright?" I asked without understanding.

"Because you have an ice heart, Isabella," he said, looking at me, and Roger was handsome.

"Who has a heart of ice, it's you, Roger. He countered. "You do not have the capacity to tell Dominique you do not love her, and you're betraying her with hundreds of women, wherever you go." You're the cold heart. Really Dominique and you deserve it. You, for having a heart of ice and she for being petty, selfish, proud, then, you are all this, Roger. You are also proud. He never had the ability to forgive me. The ice heart is you. Forget me, okay? Do not direct the word to me. Stay with your girlfriend, Dominique, and leave me alone. - I comment with sarcasm coming from near Rog that looks at me in amazement.

To be continued...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.2K 244 42
Helena and Roger are college classmates. Helena hates Roger and considers him both playboy and wannabe (who has no money, but likes to show up, espec...
11.7K 480 25
"I'll do whatever it takes, to make you mine" he whispered and my breathing was heavy. His eyes were stabbing mine and I felt the need to touch his f...
5.2K 340 20
Freddie Mercury, Brian May Roger Taylor and John Deacon all members of the band Queen are just finishing up their seventh studio album titled "JAZZ"...
33.2K 1.5K 62
Brian May led a simple but somewhat lonely life. He thought it was enough to own a record store and to dabble in his side interests. Photography, s...