Percy Jackson: Grandson of Vo...

By Poke_Master57

Takes place after the Deathly Hallows and the Blood of Olympus Percy Jackson thought he could finally live a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter 20
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five (Tags are not cool, guys)
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Epilogue
END
Extra Scene: Hermione Teaching Percy to say Voldemort
Extra Scene: Meeting the Parents
Extra Scene: Student... Interactions
Extra Scene: Percabeth is More Magical Than We Thought
Extra Scene: Twiwizard Tournament Time
Extra Scene: James Potter and the Kids of Olympus
James Potter and the Kids of Olympus: Christmas Edition
Extra Scene: James Potter and the ElectroKids of Olympus
Extra Scene: James Potter and the Lover Boys of Olympus

Extra Scene: Valentine's Day Special

7.6K 245 88
By Poke_Master57

For those of you who recognize this chapter, yes it did used to be Chapter Twenty Seven that I wrote for Valentine's Day that I then realized had nothing to with the actual plot and changed into an extra scene.

Have fun, stay awesome.

Percy's POV

Valentine's Day. Way too red and pink and fluffy if you ask me.  I get that some people need this day to celebrate their girlfriends or boyfriends, or in Harry's case sulk in the corner because he doesn't have a date, but isn't it enough of a gesture every time I save her life or vice versa?

But when you think about it, maybe I do need to do something extra to thank her for being awesome. And when it really comes down to it, it's our first Valentine's Day together, you know, since Hera didn't kidnap me this year. Annabeth deserves something big. I need someone's help.

Who else was I supposed to turn to? The first person I went to was Nico. "Neeks!" I yelled, running into his classroom, "I need your help!"

He scowled from his place behind his desk, "Shocker. What do you want, Kelp Head?"

I paced in front of him. "I have no idea what to get for Annabeth!"

Nico raised an eyebrow. "Is it her birthday?"

"No," I said, confused.

"Christmas?"

"No."

"Groundhog's Day?"

"No."

"Then who in the name of the Hades cares?"

"It's our first Valentine's Day together." I told him.

"And?"

"Annabeth's so great!"

"And?"

"I want to do something for her."

"And?"

I turned to him, frustrated. "You're no help at all!"

He smirked, "I never would have guessed." I huffed dramatically and marched out of his classroom, my irritation seeping away the farther I got from the son of Hades.

I found Luna in the Library with Hermione and Ginny, where they were reading about Transfiguration. "Percy," Luna greeted, her voice lax and slightly dazed, "I was wondering when you'd show up asking for help."

I looked at her strangely, "How could you possibly know that?"

She smiled, "The Nargles were flying in your head yesterday."

Hermione put down her book. "What's up, Percy?"

I pulled out a chair and sat. "Valentine's Day for Annabeth. It's our first one."

Her mouth fell open. Ginny was so surprised she fell out of her chair.

I stared down at her, "Now why would you go and do a thing like that?"

She popped back to her feet, brushing herself off. "First? As in you two haven't even been together a year?"

I counted on my fingers. "Well, if you don't count the eight months Hera kidnapped me or the two months we spent trying to save the world after we reunited, then it's eight months, give or take."

Luna grinned, "Well, if you do count the time the Camp's spent shipping the two of them together, it's been five years this June."

I stared at her. "You guys thought that Annabeth and I would get together since our first quest?"

Luna laughed, "Of course not! We knew you were going to get married since one of the campers heard Annabeth tell you you drooled in your sleep."

She said it so plainly I was nodding along until the words processed in my head. Then I blushed furiously.

"You know what?" I huffed, "I'll just figure it out myself."

I strode off to my dorms. Muttering the password, I walked into the Common Rooms and up to the dormitory, where I promptly flopped onto the bed.

I shouldn't get her something she'd lose interest in. I shouldn't get her something in easy to lose. At the same time, it has to be meaningful. Unforgettable.

Like a memory.

I didn't know if it was that idea, the odd, movie-like ray of sunlight that started shining on me out of nowhere, or the bag of blue candy that Harry dropped on my bed upon entering the room, but I suddenly felt pretty good about life.

Of course, that was when my seaweed-filled head reminded me that now I had to make a perfect memory for Annabeth. Something that she would appreciate.

I mean, I knew that she'd love anything I did for her if it wasn't especially stupid, life threatening, or involve ripping her blue prints or books, but hey. That actually eliminated a lot of the things that I do on a daily basis.

Besides, whatever I do has to be awesome, maybe make her a bit emotional. A speech. Guys, I'm seriously a genius. A couple of heartfelt words and maybe a new weapon, because nothing says romance like a blade. It's not like it would be that hard. There are so many great things I could say about Annabeth that if I ever got past the dyslexia and constant running for my life, I would probably be able to write a series of best-selling novels.

My eyes closed and I slung an arm over them, thinking. But that didn't last long. They snapped back open and I grabbed my wand off of the nightstand, ready for Valentine's Day.

"This," I muttered to myself, "Is gonna be awesome."

<*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*>

Zeus was getting pretty annoyed at the Gods of the Seven. Piper even told me as much. They were 'interfering' and 'spending too much time in the mortal world not attending to their duties'. See this is why I'm still a demigod. Much easier to do whatever I want to do in terms of ticking off gods.

They snuck off one last time for Valentine's Day anyways. Just like the rebellious teenagers I raised them to be. We even managed to get Jason to boldly disobey his father. By we, I meant Piper.

The teachers had let us into Hogsmeade for Valentine's Day, even though it was Tuesday. From what Hermione was saying, I gathered it was pretty weird. Ron, on the other hand, was completely ecstatic to be out of class.

"Why are you still complaining, 'Mione?" he exclaimed, "This is bloody brilliant! I didn't finish my essay for Flitwick, anyways."

From my place at Annabeth's side, I shot him a dumbfounded glance. "What essay for Flitwick?" Hermione groaned, pushing her hand against her face exasperatedly.

I had done practically anything Annabeth had asked today. We had hung out at the bottom of the Black Lake, where Annabeth stared at the vibrantly colored fishes as they circled us. I even labored through a whole hour at the library while Annabeth studied Quidditch and gushed about architecture.

Strolling around Hogsmeade, I felt accomplished. Annabeth was already having a blast. I just had to wait for the perfect moment and make it better.

Annabeth laid her head on my shoulder as we walked, her fingers intertwined with mine. "This is great, Percy. You're the best."

I smiled softly at her, even though I knew she couldn't see it. "I have the best girlfriend."

Jason and Piper strode forward until they were beside us. "I think I'm gonna have to argue with you on that one, Percy."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "I don't see how you can, Grace."

The corners of his lips turned up, the scar bending strangely. "You are so on, Jackson."

Annabeth sighed, "Boys, do we really have to do this today?"

I puffed out my chest bravely and grinned. "There's really no better time to do it, Miss Annabeth Chase. I am defending your honor!"

She crossed her arms, "I'd like to think that you know I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself."

I winked at her, "Of course I know that. But it's much more romantic if I do it." Annabeth let a smile appear on her face and waved me forward.

"You want to start, Percy?" Jason offered.

"Only if you want me to set the bar so ridiculously high, you won't be able to get a single compliment in about Piper," I said, dropping my voice to a whisper, "That wouldn't be the best power move on Valentine's day, bro."

He narrowed his eyes at me, the thin golden glasses slightly messing with the supposedly terrifying effect.

"Piper defeated Khione while Leo was free falling in the sky and I was frozen," Jason gloated.

"Annabeth held the sky for days while the boy that was her brother plotted with the enemy," I told him.

Jason frowned, "My girlfriend has charmspeak." I allowed myself a small smile.

"My girlfriend has a brain," I said in a tone that almost implied that Piper didn't. I might have to apologize for that one later. My brain to mouth filter isn't exactly the greatest.

"Piper does, too," Jason spluttered, offended.

I smirked, "But Annabeth's is better."

The son of Zeus regained his composure and started over. "Piper charmspoke me out of the Underworld."

I grinned, "Annabeth ventured into the Underworld on a death defying quest when we were twelve and made it out alive."

Jason was getting considerably flustered.

His face lit up suddenly, as if he had an ace card he had only just discovered. "My girlfriend kept your girlfriend sane on a quest that she would have died on had it been anyone else."

I could barely keep the grin off of my face. "My girlfriend saved everybody's lives on a solo death quest in which she defeated her greatest enemy, conquered her greatest fear, saved an artifact lost for generations, broke her ankle, and fell into Tartarus."

I motioned to Annabeth like you'd see in on those jeopardy shows. "And here Miss Annabeth Chase still stands in all of her glory."

Jason was getting frustrated, even if he tried not to show it. In a last minute attempt to top me, he stuttered, "My girlfriend is that daughter of the love goddess!"

I calmly stood my ground, "My girlfriend is the daughter of the goddess of wisdom and battle strategy and just so happens to look like an actual goddess."

Jason sighed and turned to Piper, smiling ruefully. "Sorry, Pipes."

She grinned at him, "It's alright, Sparky. Not all of us can measure up to Annabeth Chase." She sent me a sideways smile. "Or fight as hard as Percy Jackson."

I spun to Annabeth, holding out my arms. "How'd I do?" She kept her expression blank. "I'd say a solid seven out of ten."

I put my hand on my chest, leaning backward. "I'm hurt, Wise Girl. I defended your honor!"

She looked almost bored standing there, completely blocking out the wizards, who had been spectating my 'duel' with Jason with interest.

"Considering all you did was bring up the things that I did, I would have given you a four for remembering. But you beat Jason and managed a compliment, so I tacked on another three points. You're welcome, Seaweed Brain."

I slung my arm around her shoulder, "Come on, Annabeth, you know you love me."

She pecked me on the cheek. "Yeah, don't let it get to your head. But you love me, too."

I backed up, getting down on one knee. "Yeah, I do."

"I wanted to do something special for you," I said, "This isn't a proposal, so chill out, Piper. You know me probably better than you know yourself. Some of my biggest fears are the death of the people I love and failing friends when they need saving. But one of the biggest ones on that list are you waking up one day and realizing-" I stopped to chuckle.

"Realizing that you deserve a heck of a lot better than me." I noticed that she started tearing up. "How you felt about me would never change the way I feel about you. But sometimes I wonder why I let you be with someone who doesn't deserve you in the slightest, and I think to myself. Funny, isn't it? Seaweed Brain thinking. The way I see it, love is a cliff hanging over the raging sea, leading to the clear, blue sky. The normal undying love is a kind of love that soars, thrives, grows. And if we crash, what's the difference? I'm the son of Poseidon and there is no danger for me from the sea. So there really is only one option. I will always love you, and you will always love me, and no matter what the Fates throw at us, we'll get through it together. The way it's always been."

Annabeth threw her arms around my neck, and I could feel her smiling. When she pulled away, her eyes were shining and she was unable to keep the grin from spreading on her face. And that made it all worth it.

"I love you, Percy," she said, pressing her forehead against mine, "More than you will ever know."

I smiled, forgetting that we had a crowd. "I'm pretty sure I just proved that I loved you more."

She let go of me, holding my hand. I pulled a box from my pocket, opening it. Out of my peripheral vision, I'm pretty sure I saw Piper spasming. I grinned, rolling my eyes. "Chill out, Piper, still not a proposal."

It was a bead. It was a picture of me and Annabeth kissing. But it wasn't like any other picture. It was made of words. The same words as in my speech, all different colors to make up the picture. She let me put on her bead necklace, right in between her father's college ring and the red coral pendant I gave her for our one month anniversary.

She reached inside her robes and pulled out a flat box from a bag she was carrying. "Now I feel bad. All I got you were a couple of heart shaped blue cookies."

I opened the box, grinning. "That's all I could ever want." I noticed a bead in the center of one, and pulled it out. "What's this?"

It looked like it was made out of metal. It was blue and had some kind of lens embedded on the side.

Annabeth beamed, "Oh, that. I got you that, too. Put it on your necklace and press the button." I did as she said, because hey, you don't doubt Annabeth.

It was like a projector of all the best and coolest moments of my life.

A couple of scenes from our first quest, when I was about to face Ares and she gave me her necklace and Grover gave me his tin can.

When I was a guinea pig and she was dressed like a goddess.

After our second Chariot Race, when she kissed me on the cheek and we were celebrating.

Kissing in Mount St. Helena's.

When I was beside her after she took the dagger for me, showing her my Achilles Heel.

Fighting Kronos.

Me in the hurricane battling Hyperion.

The Canoe lake.

A bunch of pictures from my birthday and hanging out with Thalia and Nico.

Our date in Paris.

Our reunion in New Rome.

Us laughing with our friends after Tartarus.

Right after the Giant War ended.

It doesn't really get better than that.

"How'd you get all of these?" I asked in awe, "It's like someone recorded my entire life."

Annabeth clicked it off. "Our entire life. And it was really easy, actually. I remember everything, and Rachel's a great artist. After that, Tyson took care of the rest."

I wrapped her in a hug. "You really are the best."

After making it uncomfortable for everyone around us by staring at each other, Jason cleared his throat.

"It's like you like making all other boyfriends in the world feel inferior. Piper's been freaking out over here ever since you beat me in the girlfriend duel."

I wiggled my eyebrows, "It's what I live for."

Hermione smiled, "He's sweet. If only other boyfriends could be like him." She sent a pointed glance at Ron, who was too busy snacking on candy from Honeydukes to notice.

Harry smiled from his position behind Hermione and Ron.

"I just want to see you top this next year."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 4.2K 37
Set After heroes of Olympus, during half blood prince, Percy Jackson and some of his friends must go to Hogwarts to help Harry Potter against Voldemo...
273K 4.7K 23
Percy, Thalia, and Nico go to hogwarts to protect Harry in his 4th year. Percy also competes in the Triwizard Tournament as a student from Hecate's S...
619K 16.2K 67
Being a half-blood isn't easy, and it doesn't get easier. Of course, fighting in two wars and being drafted into a third doesn't help. But there are...
34.8K 649 36
After all the Seven had been through, don't you think they'd get a break? NOPE! Once again the fates have meddled in their lives, and it didn't turn...