forced // tyler joseph x read...

נכתב על ידי fortheaesthetic

עוד

//one
//two
//three
//four
//five
//six
//seven
//eight
//nine
//ten
//eleven
//twelve
//thirteen
//fourteen
//fifteen
//sixteen
//seventeen
//eighteen
//nineteen
//twenty
//twenty one
//twenty two
//twenty three
//twenty four
//twenty five
//twenty six
//twenty seven
//twenty eight
//twenty nine
//thirty one
//thirty two
//thirty three
//thirty four
//thirty five
//thirty six
//thirty seven
//thirty eight
//thirty nine
//fourty
//fourty one
//fourty two
//fourty three
//fourty four
//fourty five
//fourty six
//fourty seven
//fourty eight
//fourty nine
//fifty
//fifty one
//fifty two
//fifty three
//fifty four
//fifty five
//fifty six
//fifty seven
//fifty eight
//fifty nine
// sixty
//sixty one
//sixty two
//sixty three
//sixty four
//sixty five
//sixty six
//sixty seven
//sixty eight
//sixty nine
//seventy
//seventy one
//seventy two
new era
book two out now

//thirty

3K 120 25
נכתב על ידי fortheaesthetic

i woke up to a cold and empty bed. i opened my eyes into a squint to see tyler pacing my room. he looked exhausted, he had bags under his eyes and he was walking at a slow pace.

"tyler?" i sighed, grabbing my phone from the nightstand. tyler turned to me angrily. "you told josh" he snapped.

"actually, you did first" i turned on my phone to see a text from josh and my friend, bf/n.

josh: tyler's pissed. try to stay happy, though. tell him you don't feel well and he will probably take you back over here.

bf/n: hey, y/n! i was just wondering if you wanted to stop by the mall today. i can pick you up from your friends house if you want :)

i looked back to tyler. he was back to pacing. i slowly crept out of bed and to the living room. i called josh and spoke in a soft tone.

"hey" i whispered

"hey, what's up?"

"well, my friend texted me and asked me if i could go to the mall with her."

"tell tyler. tell him he could come with you. it wouldn't be a bad idea. if he agrees, try to make it obvious that he kidnapped you and stuff, but don't blurt it out"

"thanks josh"

"no problem!"

i walked back to tyler and placed my hand on his shoulder. think back to acting class.

"hey tyler" i purred, laying my head on his shoulder. he looked up and turned around to face me.

"my friend asked if i could go to the mall. but you know, i don't want to go without you" i added, getting closer to him and running my hand through his messy hair.

tyler closed his eyes for a moment before i untangled my hand from his hair. he gave me a wide smile.

"sure, let's stop by josh's so we can get ready"

tyler placed a kiss on my lips before he left my apartment. i followed him and quickly texted bf/n.

y/n: yeah, i'll go! is it okay if i bring my friend along with?

bf/n: of course! meet me at (mall name) at 2!

i checked the time to see that it was 12:30.

y/n: okay, see you then!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.3K 42
Anakin, Rex, Ahsoka and Padmé must go undercover as a family in the lower levels of Coruscant to get intel of a Separatist plot to attack the temple...
1.1M 37.8K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
119K 2.9K 49
I won't deny it, last night that sex with the surrogate that mum hired to carry my heir was the best sex I ever had. And never experience even with m...
75.8K 2.5K 27
Used to be called Daddy Snape. You will see why the name was changed soon. :)