//sixty one

josh managed to find where the dinner was located, and when he did i gasped in surprise.
the wall was covered in a rich red color wallpaper, the edges lined with dark, carved wood. scattered on the wall was chandeliers that danced with delicate diamonds and jewels. i automatically felt underdressed, although i was wearing an expensive dress and my face was caked in well-done makeup. i felt as if i didn't belong in a place like this.
i didn't think that josh or tyler felt the same way, because instead of taking in the beauty of the room like i was, they were mumbling at me to hurry up. i signed and caught up with them.
i sat at our reserved table, looking over at the silverware that was - unsurprisingly carved as well. i noticed that on it was images of ships and the ocean that was expertly carved into it.
josh cleared his throat to get my attention, so i looked up and saw tyler smiling gently at me.
"so what would you like to drink?" i heard a waiter ask me. my eyes widened.
"i-uh-red wine" i spluttered out. tyler chuckled, he must of remembered the last time we went out on a date.
"yes, of course" the waiter smiled, making his way to the kitchen.
"nice silverware" josh taunted, and my face flushed red in embarrassment.