//fourty one

we pulled up, to my surprise, into an expensive and formal restaurant. tyler grinned widely and opened the door for me as we walked in. everyone was dressed in tuxedos and dresses, and we fit in perfectly.

"we have reservations at six" tyler told the lady at the desk. she nodded, glancing over to me before checking her computer. "okay, this way" she led us to a table. it had a white table cloth and black flowers in a glass vase in the middle. tyler pulled out my chair for me and i sat down. he sat across of me.

"look, i'm sorry i did all this to you. i really do hope that we can put this all aside tonight and be a regular couple" tyler said as he looked at me. i bit my lip nervously, looking away.

"i know, i know. you probably won't accept my apology. but that's okay, i understand. i just wanted you to know that i trying to apologize" tyler tried to explain. i simply nodded and looked at the menu. tyler cleared his throat. "you can get anything"

i nodded again, my eyes scouring the page.

a waiter stood beside our table. "hello! what would you two like to drink?" he said with a smile.

"i'll ha-" tyler began.

"i'll have a bottle of red wine" i interrupted him. the waiter grinned and held back a chuckle as he saw tylers surprised face.

"and you?"

tyler glanced at me for a second, then back to the waiter.

"same thing" he said. the waiter nodded and wrote it down, walking away to order another table.

"i never knew you were the wine type" tyler said with a raised eyebrow.

i looked at him. "you don't know a lot about me"