//thirty six

""he's...uh...a friend" i said quickly, glancing in tylers direction to see him staring intently at me. i turned away.

"you're more than friends, aren't you?" f/n questioned. she noticed tyler staring at me and she sighed.

"obsessive boyfriend? i had one of those once. they aren't good for you, y/n" f/n suggested.

i bit my lip nervously. we ordered our food and sat down at a table. f/n tried to keep up a conversation as we were eating and waiting for tyler. i kept blanking out and staring off into the crowd of people now surrounding tyler.

"y/n! why do you keep blan- why is there so many people surrounding your friend?"

"he's, uh, a singer of a popular band"

"oh my god he's tyler joseph, isn't he? why didn't i notice before?" f/n gasped, quickly trying to fix her already perfect hair.

"yeah, he is" i said simply. it sounded harsh but f/n payed no attention to the tone.

tyler, as if on cue, showed up with his food. he sat beside me and wrapped one arm around my shoulder, and used his other to eat his nachos.

"uh, this is probably hard timing, but can you, uh, sign a napkin for me?" f/n stuttered. tyler looked up from his nachos, startled. then he regained his senses, pulled out a napkin from his bag, and signed it with a pen he found on the floor.

he handed it to her gently, and then set the pen down.

"could i also have a, uh..."

"selfie? yeah, sure" tyler finished for her. f/n pulled out her phone and took a selfie with tyler.

"wow, f/n. while eating?" i chuckled, rolling my eyes. tyler kissed me gently and whispered in my ear.

"i wish it was just us in this mall. you have no idea what i'd do to you..."

i shivered and returned back to my food. we all ate in silence.

"ready to go?" f/n chirped.