Jet Black Heart (boyxboy) *Co...

By tampamanatee

**This is part of a series. Please read Sex Ed FIRST.** [Book 6] Wes Yeager is used to being unwanted. From... More

One: Wes
Two: Noah/ Wes
Four: Wes
Five: Noah
Six: Wes
Seven: Noah
Eight: Wes
Nine: Wes
Ten: Noah/ Wes
Eleven: Noah
Twelve: Noah
Thirteen: Noah
Epilogue: Wes/ Noah

Three: Noah/ Wes

2.2K 141 21
By tampamanatee

Noah 

Ever since the night I burned my finger, I seemed to be in a daze. Nothing really seemed to matter, because I obviously screwed up with Wes. I wasn't sure what I had done, but it must've been something bad for Wes to basically kick me out. It was bugging me because I didn't know what to do.

Deciding to do what I do best, I made a huge batch of extra chocolatety cookies and started to walk over to Wes' dorm. Hopefully he wouldn't kick me out... if I even found out where his room was. He only took me to the kitchen part of his dorm, and unfortunately I had no idea where his room was.

Once I got to his dorm, I slipped inside when a group of guys walked out. I then had to walk to every single room, looking at the names on the door. When I finally found his room, my feet were hurting and I was so hungry I almost a cookie. Before I could knock, my body was being shoved down the hallway.

Looking up, my heart sunk when I saw Keenan staring at me. I had hooked up with him the first day of college. No, I'm not a hoe, just got a little lonely. It was a mistake and I had told him immediately after, something he didn't like. Now he would show up every now and then, just to start shit.

"Well well, finally back huh?"

"Go away Keenan. I already told you I was done with you."

With that I walked back towards Wes' door and knocked, before Keenan shoved me into the wall.

"You're such a dick Noah. Why did you let me fuck you, if you didn't even want this to go anywhere? Or are you just a little whore?"

"I'm not a whore!" I said as my cheeks turned pink when a guy walked by, giving me a weird look. Looking back at Keenan, I gave him a look before saying, "It was a mistake okay? Go find someone else to dick around with and leave me alone."

Keenan seemed to get even more upset, since he started to walk closer to my body. "I'm pretty sure he said leave him alone."

Turning to my right, I saw Wes outside of his door. He was glaring at Keenan, who glared right back. Keenan looked down at me before shaking his head. "Fine, take this little whore." With that he walked away, making me release the breath I didn't know I was holding.

When I turned back towards Wes, I frowned while seeing him giving me a disappointed look. "Wes, that wasn't what it looked like. I'm not... I'm not a whore."

"I never thought you were." With that he started to turn back into his room.

"Wait!"

Running over to him, I watched as he crossed his arms over his chest. He leaned against the door frame, looking down at me with those amazing eyes.

"I uhm... I just wanted to apologize." I then held the cookies out to him, who looked confused as he raised an eyebrow.

"Apologize for what?"

That was a good question, what exactly was I apologizing for? "I'm not sure if I did something the other night, you know when I burnt my finger."

"Is your finger okay?"

"Oh, yeah." Holding my finger up, I showed off the tape I currently had around it. "It's fine. That's not what I'm worried about. I... I'm sorry if I said or did anything to hurt you."

Wes stared at me for what seemed like forever before he sighed and looked down at the ground. "You didn't do anything Noah."

"Are you sure? Because I was kind of getting that vibe."

He sighed as he turned around and walked into his room, running his hands through his hair. He then sat down onto his bed, staring down at his feet. Not really knowing what to do, I walked into the room and quietly shut the door behind me.

Kneeling down in front of him, I frowned while seeing his confused face. "Is everything okay Wes?"

"I can't do this Noah." He then stood up and stood in front of the window.

"Do what?" I asked while looking up at him, still kneeling on the floor.

"I can't get close to someone again."

I watched as he slowly turned around, glancing down at me for a second before looking away. "Did something happen?"

"It doesn't matter," he muttered as his hands started to ball into fists.

"Clearly it does," I said while getting up and standing in front of him. "Look, I'm sorry if I was ever too forward. I... I'm not trying to get into your pants if that's what you think. I just wanted to be your friend. I'm sorry if I was being too pushy, but everyone needs friends."

He sighed, looking into my eyes. "You don't get it Noah."

"Then explain it to me! I want to help Wes."

"No."

Frowning, I held the cookies closer to my chest while seeing him look away. "Trust me, you will be way better off without me in your life."

Before I could respond, I felt a stupid tear run down my cheek. Wes noticed and started to say something, but stopped when I wiped the tear away. I had no reason to be crying, I wasn't even friends with the man in front of me. But for some reason, I felt like I was always being drawn to him. And having him basically say he didn't want me in his life was... too much.

As I was about to respond, my phone was suddenly ringing from my pocket. Grabbing it, I frowned when I saw my mom calling me. "Mom?" I asked while holding the phone up to my ear.

"Hello dear. I'm just calling to let you know your dad took a spill earlier. He wouldn't listen to me when I told him the ground was too soft for a ladder."

"Don't blame the ground!" My dad's voice said from the background, making my mom start to talk to him.

"Mom. Mom! Is he okay? Is he at the hospital?"

I started running my hand through my hair, nervously starting to pace. "He's fine honey bear. He is at the hospital, in case you wanted to drop on by."

"I'll be there soon."

"Don't make it sound like I'm dying!" My dad's voice said fro the background.

I rolled my eyes when they started talking again. "Okay Mom, I'll be there in a little bit."

With that I hung up, nervously biting my bottom lip. "Is everything okay?" Wes asked, making me look up at him.

"Uh yeah, I think. It sounds like my dad fell off of a ladder. He's at the hospital, I have to go. Shit," I said as I started walking to the door.

"What?"

"I forgot Archie went to visit a friend. Maybe I can call a cab," I said while digging my phone back out.

"I can take you."

Looking up at him, I raised my eyebrows before shaking my head. "I won't bother you anymore."

With that I started to walk out of the room, before Wes stood in front of my body. "I... just let me drive you."

Instead of saying anything else, I nodded while following him outside. Once we were on the road, I told him what hospital my parents go to before looking out the window. The car ride was filled with silence, except for the random songs on the radio. Maybe I shouldn't have agreed to this. God what is wrong with me?

Wes

I had absolutely no idea why I agreed to drive Noah to the hospital. He seemed so worries and scared, it probably wouldn't be good for him to get into a cab like that. I was also feeling like a dick because I had actually made him cry. This was why it was so much easier to just not have any friends. Not that we were friends.

Once I parked, I followed Noah into the building, almost knocking over a few nurses. "Excuse me," he said while running up to the front desk. "My dad just came here, he fell off a ladder."

"Name?"

"Hank Sullivan."

The nurse started typing onto a computer before saying, "He's in room 20 B."

With that Noah started running down the hallway, making me instantly follow him. He quickly found the room, running inside and almost hitting the doctor in the face with the door.

"Sorry," he muttered before looking over at the bed. "Dad!" He ran over and gently wrapped his arms around the guy lying in the bed. "Are you okay? What happened? Is anything broken?"

The guy chuckled before giving Noah a loving smile. "I'm fine, don't worry. I just slipped and broke my ankle." The guy really looked like Noah, they had the same eyes and practically the same face. His hair wasn't strawberry blonde like Noah's, his was jet black. It looked like someone had dumped tar onto his hair it was so dark.

He seemed to notice me, giving me a look before a smile. "And who is this?"

"Oh," Noah said while looking over at me. "This is Wes. I was helping him with a project. He was nice enough to drive me here."

Helping him on a project? I didn't say anything as the guy continued to look closely at me, kind of freaking me out. "Thank you for driving my son over safely."

"Sure," I awkwardly said while shoving my hands into my pockets. "Sorry about your fall."

"Psh," he said whlie waving a hand at the ankle. "That little thing? It's nothing more than a scratch. I'll be fine."

"Dad, you have to be more careful. Why were you even on a ladder?"

The guy shrugged while saying, "Your mother wanted the Fourth of July decorations to come down."

"But it's almost October," I said.

"She likes to stay in the spirit of holidays."

I watched as Noah rolled his eyes, still not looking at me. When the door opened behind me, I turned to see a very interesting woman walk in. She was covered in bright colors, tie dye shoes and a tie dye scarf finishing off her look. Her strawberry blonde hair was one big curl basically, sparkles all throughout her hair.

"I found some food that looks somewhat edible." When she saw me, her eyes looked up and down my body. She then looked over at Noah, wiggling her eyebrows. "You found yourself a good one honey."

"Mom!" Noah cried while his cheeks turned pink. "God you're so embarrassing."

The woman laughed before walking over to me. "I'm Phoebe, Noah's mom. And you might be?"

"I'm Wes," I said while taking a few steps back from her.

"So good to meet you!" She seemed so nice, actually they both did. "That klutz over there is my husband Hank."

"Don't start with me," he said with a smile.

Phoebe rolled her dark eyes before looking back over at me. "Noah's never brought such a handsome friend over before."

"We're not friends," I instantly said. I instantly regretted it when Noah frowned and looked away.

"Oh, well being lovers is perfectly okay too. Just make sure you boys always put a saddle on that stallion," she mentioned while nodding towards my pants.

"Oh my god," Noah cried. "We're not having sex mom! We're not lovers."

Phoebe continued to look at me before saying, "Whatever you boys say."

Feeling very uncomfortable, I ran a hand over my neck before looking at the ground. "Are you going to need a ride back Noah?"

"I'll ride with my parents," he said as he looked at me for a fraction of a second.

"Alright. Bye."

With that I walked out of the room, feeling even more confused than I was before. After driving back to my dorm, I walked into my room and stopped when I saw the cookies Noah made on my bed. Walking over, I stared at them before sighing and throwing them away. I'm not about to pretend I have feelings for someone, when I don't. Flopping down onto the bed, I sighed before closing my eyes. I happily got sucked into the darkness that usually haunted me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 15.5K 18
*Book number 1* *Previously known as Emo Boy+Popular Hottie=Love?!* When Noah suddenly loses his parents he doesn't expect to be put into the foster...
309K 11.7K 20
[Book #1 of the Mate series] {boyxboy} "In which a muted boy finds love he was not looking for in a red eyed beauty" {disclaimer : this is my very fi...
21.9K 828 10
Liam has a bad habit of closing off his emotions. His tendency to numb has led him to quite the lonesome life, but it's not so bad. Until he meets Sp...
18.1K 551 32
Mason Morton, after almost being institutionalized for attempting suicide, struggles with dealing with not only his family issues, but his feelings f...