Never Again

By KinkyKylies

Love is beautiful, love should be beautiful and feeling safe is not a privilege, but a basic need. When you d... More

Chapter 1: Graduation
Chapter 2: Confrontation
Chapter 3: Bruises
Chapter 4: Moving
Chapter 5: Dinner
Chapter 6: Hospital
Chapter 7: Switzerland
Chapter 8: Eyes
Chapter 9: Fear
Chapter 10: Friends
Chapter 11: Secrets
Chapter 12: Stranger
Chapter 13: Conversations
Chapter 14: Coffee
Chapter 15: Home
Chapter 16: Nightlife
Chapter 17: Leaving
Chapter 18: Work
Chapter 19: Sharing
Chapter 20: Supermarket
Chapter 21: Cake
Chapter 22: Hills
Chapter 23: Food
Chapter 24: Lies
Chapter 25: Hiding
Chapter 26: Apologies
Chapter 27: Invitation
Chapter 28: Surprise
Chapter 29: Travelling
Chapter 30: Trackside
Chapter 31: Communication
Chapter 32: Drinks
Chapter 33: Race
Chapter 35: Closer
Chapter 36: Job
Chapter 37: Introductions
Chapter 38: Start
Chapter 39: Preparations
Chapter 40: Nerves
Chapter 41: Unexpected
Chapter 42: Win
Chapter 43: Action
Chapter 44: Confusion
Chapter 45: Doubt
Chapter 46: Disbelief
Chapter 47: Discovery
Chapter 48: Truth
Chapter 49: Avoidence
Chapter 50: Talks
Chapter 51: Lobby
Chapter 52: Inattention
Chapter 53: Conflict
Chapter 54: Realisation
Chapter 55: Implications
Chapter 56: Heartache
Chapter 57: Silence
Chapter 58: Birthday
Chapter 59: Again
Chapter 60: Hotel
Chapter 61: Repeat

Chapter 34: Party

1.2K 51 22
By KinkyKylies

Hey guys :) I'm having some difficulties writing lately, because I'm making such long days during the week, but I will try my hardest to keep my updates as regularly as they are now. I really wanted to write this chapter though, so this one was a lot easier fortunately. I would love to hear what you think of this chapter! :) It's time for some drama!

She was standing in her hotel room and couldn't choose what to wear. Normally she didn't really care, but she wanted to make a good impression on Seb. There were two dresses laying on her bed and in the end she closed her eyes and picked one without looking. Maybe it was a bit childish to choose that way, but she often did this when she was indecisive and it always worked. She decided to wear her hair down tonight and made sure her make-up was alright before she joined the others.

'We'll meet the rest downstairs, right?' Abby asked when Keira entered the living room.

'Yes, that's what Seb said.' She checked her watch and noticed they had to hurry. 'Come on, otherwise they'll leave without us.'

In the lift they discussed the race further and where on earth they were going, as they all never had gone to a party like this before.

'Will there be other drivers?' Tom sounded curious and he checked his hair in the large mirror.

Keira shrugged her shoulders. 'I don't know, Seb didn't say,' she answered. She herself was now thinking about who would all be there. Would it be a private party or were they just going to some club?

When they entered the lobby a large group was already gathered and it looked rather weird to see them all without their Red Bull gear. Normally it was a sea of blue, now there were all different kinds of colours and it made the group look even larger.

'There you are,' Seb pushed himself past a few people and caught up with the trio.

Keira was used to see him in normal clothes, but the others clearly not. Abby had her mouth open and was staring openly at Seb, clearly enjoying what see was seeing. Keira grinned when she noticed her friend and nudged her so that she would close her mouth again. He indeed was looking very handsome tonight, like he always did she thought. His simple style enhanced his features as he was wearing light jeans and a plain white shirt. She noticed that he was wearing his tight pair of jeans again and secretly she hoped he would turn around so that she could see the other side of him. Quickly abandoning that thought she focussed her eyes on his face again. He had even styled his hair today, it still looked messy, but it looked very good on him though. She was glad that he was acting normal again and when she caught his eyes he smiled at her showing his perfect teeth.

'You look beautiful tonight,' he said while his eyes were checking her out.

'You're implying that I look awful the rest of the time?' she grinned and she gave him a playful push against his chest.

He turned a slight pink and his eyes were wide. 'No, you always look beautiful,' he quickly said.

'Just kiss already,' Abby rolled her eyes and pushed herself past the pair and made her way over to the group of mechanics that had just signed her to come over.

Tom was now chuckling and he quickly followed Abby to get himself out of the situation she had created. Abby and him were now both giggling and they gave Keira a thumbs up which Seb couldn't see.

Sometimes she hated her friends and this was definitely one of those times. Seb had turned red and she knew she had done so herself. They both didn't know what to say and an uncomfortable silence fell between them. It still wasn't enough for her not to notice how cute he looked when he felt embarrassed and when he put his hands in his pockets even more.

'I'm sorry once again for my friends,' she tried to make the situation less awkward.

The corners of his mouth lifted a little and he scratched his chin. 'Don't let Fernando hear them,' he grinned, but his eyes were darker than before when he said that.

'Let's not talk about him, shall we?' she said cheerfully as she wanted Seb to know that she was here for him tonight.

At that moment the group was leaving and they quickly followed them outside. They were a cheerful bunch, despite the less than optimal result in the race today and it also cheered Keira up. She spotted her friends engaging in conversations with several people and it was good to see that they also enjoyed themselves this weekend. Tom had calmed down and was now his normal self again and Abby was clearly trying to flirt with at least five of them. She grinned, they both would never change and she wouldn't want them to.

Seb and herself walked in silence until he brought up the race. She hadn't wanted to do that herself, because she didn't know if he was up to talk about it. The rest of the walk they discussed what had happened and what exactly an alternator failure was, because Keira was really interested in that part. Seb clearly enjoyed being able to discuss technical details and when they entered the club he was clearly in a better mood than he had been in the hotel.

It was clear that everybody wanted to let some steam off as the alcohol consumption was very high, people were dancing and it became wilder when the evening progressed. Abby was dancing in the middle of a group of mechanics and Tom was dancing with Seb and Keira. They all were having fun and Seb showed Keira the weirdest moves he had learned in school to make her laugh. It worked like a charm and she tried to do them herself, the 'sprinkler' was clearly her favourite. Tom stuck to his own moves however as he had always been a good dancer. It always worked like a magnet like the case was now, as a few girls had made their way over to him to dance with him. They clearly weren't from the team, but Tom enjoyed their company anyway.

Feeling a bit hot Keira gestured to Seb that she was going outside for a bit. Her feet were hurting from dancing, but it had been definitely worth it. She couldn't remember the last time she had this much fun, also this much alcohol if she was being honest. Seb followed her outside and when she sat down in one of the chairs she waved her hands to cool down.

'Drinks?' Seb asked with a lopsided grin and he also looked rather hot.

'Yes please, I'm so hot right now,' she answered as she looked at the group that was sitting a bit further away. They spoke Italian, so she couldn't understand them, but she was sure that she recognised a few of the faces from the paddock. They must been from Ferrari then and that made her think about Fernando, was he also here? However she quickly forgot about him when Seb had turned around to get their drinks. She now had a great view of his perfect butt and she felt herself blush when she realised what she was doing. This was not something you did with your friends, so she had to cut it out she reprimanded herself. She tried to think about Fernando again, but the image of Seb's perfect body kept coming back.

While making his way to the bar again he looked back over his shoulder to catch a glimpse of Keira who was still waving her hands to cool down. Seb grinned as he saw that and he kept looking a little bit longer than was necessary. They had been dancing for a while and he had showed her his horrible moves. Not that he wasn't able to dance normally, but he liked her smile so much that he would do anything to make her smile more. He also had been closer to her than he had before and therefore had been able to study her a bit more. She was wearing more make-up than normal and it made her green eyes stand out even more, he also spotted that her skin was smooth and her lips looked softer than ever. She hadn't even shied away when he had touched her to show her how the moves should be executed and he had felt on fire whenever she touched him. Her fingers were very warm and he guessed the alcohol had made her worry less about whatever that was always holding her back.

When he had ordered their drinks he was leaning against the bar to wait, darting his eyes around the room in the meantime. His team seemed to have a good time and he was happy that they all could forget about the results for at least one evening. He himself hadn't even thought about it until now, although he didn't know if that was because he was having fun, or that he could only think about the girl he had been dancing with.

'I didn't know you had a reason to party,' a voice said suddenly.

Seb looked sideways to see who had been talking to him, but he had recognised that voice anyway. He felt his blood starting to boil and he grunted when he spotted fucking Fernando standing next to him, smiling complacently.

'Can't you leave me alone for a couple of hours at least?' he snapped when he saw that Fernando made no intention to leave. It had been a good evening up to now and he didn't like Fernando ruin that at all.

'That's not very nice of you, can't we be adults about this situation for once? I know I'm beating you on track this year, but there's no reason to be nasty,' Fernando said and it was clear that he liked every moment of humiliating Seb.

'I didn't start this,' Seb spat back and he folded his arms. He wasn't going to play along with his games, certainly not now.

'You're really angry today, having problems Sebastian?' Fernando grinned and he tapped his fingers on the bar. He already had his drink and was now taking a sip while he waved at someone in the crowd.

'My only problem is you,' it sounded maybe a bit meaner than he had intended to, but he couldn't get the image of Keira and him together out of his head.

'You seem to be really angry about something, spill it Sebastian,' with a grin on his face Fernando put down his glass. He followed Seb's eyes as he was staring at something outside and he quickly recognised who he was staring at. 'You know Keira?' he asked while raising an eyebrow.

Shit, he had caught him staring at her. Not wanting to give him something to humiliate him even more he decided to act cool. 'Yes, she's here on my invitation,' he answered with a confident smile. She was, so she would always choose him above Fernando, that was something at least.

'She is?' Fernando sounded surprised and he furrowed his forehead while still staring at Keira.

'Yes, so I advise you to back off,' he didn't even try to sound calm this time and his eyes shot fire.

That quickly brought a smirk to Fernando's face and he turned his head back to Sebastian. 'You have no chance, I like her and she clearly likes me,' he said with a sly smile and he was beaming with confidence.

'What do you mean she clearly likes you?' Seb said suspiciously. He hadn't had the indication that Keira really liked Fernando, but the way he was acting made him nervous. What if she really did like him?

'Normally when you kiss someone it means the person likes you,' he replied with a smug face. He ran his fingers through his wavy hair and winked at Sebastian.

He was lying, he had to be lying. The Keira he knew didn't like to be touched and clearly didn't kiss people she barely knew. Or did she? He didn't know anymore and an uncomfortable feeling in his stomach made him want to ask further questions, but he knew that was what Fernando wanted. He looked at Keira again and he saw that Tom and Abby were now sitting next to her and were laughing at something. When he saw her smiling, he couldn't stop himself from also curving his lips.

'She's here to support me, so you'll never get any further than that,' Seb said in a harsh voice when he had torn his eyes away.

'Are you sure?' Fernando said smugly.

The knot in his stomach tightened and he didn't want to hear what Fernando had to say. 'What do you mean?' he said in the end, his curiosity winning it from his stubbornness.

'Look,' Fernando had pulled out his phone and was now showing Seb the message he had received from Keira after the race.

It felt like being punched in the stomach, it sounded exactly like her and he knew Fernando wasn't lying. She indeed liked him and she now also started to support him? He felt nauseous and wasn't remotely interested in the drinks the barman had put down next to him anymore. This was just a horrible dream, this wasn't just another thing Fernando tried to take from him.

'You like her,' Fernando looked surprised as well as amused. He had folded his arms and a sly smile played on his lips while his eyes glittered.

'I do not,' Seb replied quickly, but he knew it was no use. Fernando was looking at him with that knowing smile and he hated how satisfied he looked.

'Yes you do,' he grinned. 'I hadn't expected that of you Sebastian.'

He felt his face reddening and he quickly downed his drink, to have at least something to do other than looking at Fernando.

Then a look of understanding dawned on Fernando's face. 'She doesn't know, does she?' he was looking more satisfied than ever and he tried not to laugh. 'Bad boy Sebastian,' he grinned.

'Don't you dare tell her,' Seb hissed and he was ready to punch him in the face. If he dared tell her this, before he could do this himself he would make sure he could never race again.

'Poor little Sebastian, having secrets do we?' Fernando was enjoying winding Seb up and made sure to not miss any chance.

Clenching his fists in anger he looked at that stupid Spanish face. 'Please leave yourself out of this, this is none of your business,' he hissed.

'Don't think you'll ever have a chance with her now,' Fernando said with a devilish smile. 'She's mine, you know?' he winked at Sebastian and walked back to his group of people.

He felt rooted to the spot, Fernando had just wanted to get one over on him he told himself. However the last few sentences from him were stuck in his head and he knew he had been keeping secrets from Keira. He was not proud of it, but he hadn't figured it out himself how to deal with it. The only thing he did know was that he didn't like Fernando in the slightest. Knowing that he had kissed Keira made his anger rise again and he couldn't believe that had happened. He felt sick and the loud music made him want to escape this place and go back to his hotel. He knew everyone would notice, so instead he ordered another drink which he downed instantly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.4K 70
He's a 4 time Formula 1 World Champion. Having split with his long time partner and his career on the decline he's hiding away from the world. She...
158K 5.7K 27
›𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘶𝘮, 𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺‹ ›𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘢𝘤𝘤...
208K 4.6K 78
After a crash had prematurely ended Mollie's racing career she had turned her back on the world of motorsport. She had isolated herself from her frie...
118K 2.4K 24
"Life wouldn't be so precious dear, if there never was an end".