Blind Love (YangXiaoLong x Ma...

By GiexesAdris

A certain blind merchant meets the fallen yellow flame of team RWBY A/N: Credits to Roosterteeth and image ar... More

Chapter 1: Wow, You look Amazing!
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3: What happened?
Chapter 5: Now what? (Finale)

Chapter 4: What is this feeling?

12.8K 266 205
By GiexesAdris

Yang POV

It's been 4 days since (Y/N) arrived at our humble abode in Patch. For some reason, dad insisted that he should stay in our house for a while. How long? Nobody knows. Right now, (Y/N) and I were in a small local town selling his goods. I was helping him out, counting and taking in the money, reading labels and just over all being his eyes. He decided the prices and if it'll be sold or not.

Over the days, we've pretty much bonded the whole time. I felt whole again, like a weight has been lifted in me. In fact, after a night seeing my old professors Oobleck and Port laughing and talking with dad and surprisingly, (Y/N), I finally mustered up the courage to put on my new arm created by state of the art Atlas tech.

While outside, I wore a brown glove over it and with my jacket, hid it.

Yang: "COME ON FOLKS! WE HAVE HERBS, ORES, GEMS AND OTHER STUFF!"

Oh and did I mention that I pretty much attracted every customer.

Guy: "Hey, what does he do?"

A guy suddenly points at (Y/N) just holding his staff and smiling, his shades covered his eyes making everyone unsure whether or not he's just sleeping or he's something more.

Yang: "Oh! Uhhh... he's..."

(Y/N): "I'm an oracle young gentleman... would you like me to prove it?"

Everyone looked closely at him and leaned closer, surrounding the guy and him. Even I felt extremely curious about this and leaned forward.

(Y/N): "You're frustrated, someone... a lover perhaps... just said something about you in a bad way. She just pointed out your flaws then compared you to another man... am I right?"

Guy: "H-how'd you-"

(Y/N): "I'm an oracle... it's what I do"

Immediately the silent crowd began chattering then in a few minutes, they were pushing and shouting for (Y/N)'s attention.

(Y/N): "One at a time please..."

His voice fell short compared to theirs. The day pressed on and finally we get to go home. The afternoon sun slowly painted the sky orange.

Yang: "Someone sure is instantly famous!"

(Y/N): "Like you're one to talk"

AnotherGuy: "Excuse me miss, but may I get... your scroll number?"

A guy said to me, obviously flirting. I felt sad for him since I don't want to return the feelings...

Yang: "Sorry, but you can't"

AnotherGuy: "Awww..."

He walks away dejectedly.

(Y/N): "I sure hope that guy doesn't go back. He's been only coming here because he wants to meet you! And he's not the only one!"

I looked forward as a sweat drops from my head. A whole crowd is practically at my side everyday just to try and get a number from me or get me out on a date. Even now, they were just trying to talk to me. If it weren't for (Y/N) threatening them, I wouldn't be having my peace and quiet quality time with him.

(Y/N): "Even a blind man can see how hopeless they are"

Yang: "Wait a minute... could it be that you're... Jealous?"

(Y/N): "WHAAAT!? NO! I'm not JEALOUS! W-why would I be jealous!?"

Yang: "OH COME ON! You practically said it yourself! You don't want them going near me anymore"

(Y/N): "They're just annoying! They're such an EYEsore!"

Yang: "Oh HA HA! Very funny"

I laughed at him sarcastically as Bob pulled the wagon towards our home. Eventually, after my teasing, silence enveloped us allowing nature's calls and songs to fill the air with sound. (Y/N) however, immediately changed that.

(Y/N): "You know, I love these moments of ours..."

That sentence alone sent my brain to haywire. My whole body suddenly felt warm, specially my face. My heart skipped and my brain repeated it again and again until finally, it was able to construct a sentence as a response...

Yang: "Wh-wha-WHAT!?"

(Y/N): "YANG YOUR SEMBLANCE!"

I try to calm myself down as flames suddenly appeared out of nowhere around me.

Yang: "You IDIOT! Wh-why'd you suddenly say something like that? L-look at what you made me do!!!"

(Y/N): "I just thought you should know! How should I know you'd try to set the whole forest on fire?!"

Yang: "Argh!"

I turned around him, hiding my face with my hands. I could actually feel the heat coming from it just by touching it. Why am I blushing? Get it together Yang! All he said was...

Upon remembering what he just said, I felt more embarrassed and expelled more heat.

(Y/N): "YANG!!! Too hot!"

I can tell my hair was probably on fire right now. I breathe in and out deeply, breathing in through my nose then out of my mouth. Eventually we finally got home and I quickly run towards my room and lock the door, leaving me alone for my thoughts.

Yang: "DID I REALLY JUST BLUSH BECAUSE OF THAT!? When he said he loved being with me..."

I thought deeply about what's happening with me.

Ever since he's appeared, I've had such a fun time, even from when we just first met. Now, everyday with him had almost made me forget of the pain I felt after the Fall of Beacon. Everyday, I felt more and more like myself again. Whenever he's with me, I feel whole...

Yang: "Do I... Love him?"

(Y/N) POV

After getting home, Yang rushed quickly towards her room, leaving me alone with her dad in the living room.

Taiyang: "Umm... something I should know about?"

(Y/N): "Nah... I got this"

I went upstairs and locked myself up in my room for now. I was given a free room they had, right next to Yang's. I seem to be staying here longer than both of us expected but Taiyang doesn't seem to mind at all and doesn't want me to go just yet.

I ran the thought back to my head again...

Was I jealous? Why should I even be jealous? The only reason one should be jealous is if...

The answer easily freaked us.

But now that I think about it. Ever since meeting her, I've had so much fun! She's very interesting and her soul... it was just awe inspiring. Breathtaking to see.

(Y/N): "This feeling... of butterflies in my stomach... I guess I really did fall in love for her"

Yang POV

Taiyang: "Guys, come down for awhile, there's something you should see!"

(Y/N): "REALLY!? Yeah, I'm excited to see whatever that is!"

Upon hearing this, I opened my door and was greeted by (Y/N) opening his door and holding himself up against the wall with staff in hand. After my little therapy session by myself in a room, I felt a tinge of embarrassment seeing him.

Yang: "G-goodmorning!

(Y/N): "... It's... already approaching midnight..."

Yang: "Riiigggghhhhttt..."

STUPID BRAIN!

We both moved downstairs until someone caught my eye.

Yang: "Uncle Qrow!? What're you doing here!?"

I asked, towards the old man before me.

Qrow: "Hey there kiddo. Saddly, I'm not here to play games. Where is he Tai? Or is that him?"

Dad only nodded for Qrow to move towards me. His stretched hand grabbed (Y/N) by the shoulder.

(Y/N): "Hey! Ow! What's going on?!"

Qrow: "Name's Qrow Branwen. Mind if you do me a favor?"

(Y/N): "Sure what is it?"

Qrow: "Can I borrow your sunglasses?"

Only now did I realize that I haven't seen his eyes yet. I now wonder what they looked like and what color.

(Y/N): "Umm... yeah sure"

The moment he took it off, I couldn't keep my eyes off his ice cold blue eyes. Seeing it, I suddenly feel something, as if I just forgot something. Those eyes sure look familiar...

Qrow: "WOW! Ahahaha! Why don't you give yourself a round of applause"

Upon hearing this, I wonder.

Yang: "What's going on Uncle?"

Qrow: "Heh!"

Qrow then grabs (Y/N) by the neck and slams him by the wooden wall.

Qrow: "Do you even know who this is?"

I was about to help (Y/N) but what Qrow said made me curious. He lets (Y/N) Go.

Qrow: "Sorry about that... I just wanted to see if you are really blind"

(Y/N): "Happy to serve..."

(Y/N) groaned out.

Qrow: "Did anyone tell you that you have your father's eyes (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "I never met him..."

Qrow: "Would you like to know? Presenting to you!

The enigmatic blind traveler. (Y/N) Schnee! The Bastard son of Jaques Schnee!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 965 7
Y/N L/N, the son of Ozpin, the headmaster of beacon academy. One of the newest faces at beacon due to Ozpin requesting that he be brought early due t...
277K 2.4K 7
"As long as love is in my heart, I will never be a failure!" Original Cover: made by @indecisive-dumbass !!! Current Cover: made by @KobaHanai !!! Wi...
352K 18.5K 42
In which Prince Choi Beomgyu a.k.a Beomgyu tried to hide behind someone's name just to get close to you again. Book 2 of Crown #2 choibeomgyu
19K 281 6
Volume 4 is finally here! The journey to Haven begins as you and Ruby walk alongside the three members of team JNPR while meanwhile, back in patch, Y...